Falling for a Stranger Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked up surprised to see her and broke into a chuckle. "I never know where you're going to pop up next!" He laughed. "How are you feeling?"

"Better." She replied. "Just having a little rest before trying to make it to the sofa. That pizza smells good."

"Think you can make it to the lounge while I get some plates and set up the film?"

"Yep, I'll cope. If you hear a crash it'll just be me falling over."

"OK, as long as you don't damage any paintwork if you do. You'll heal but I hate decorating."

"I'll try to make sure I land on something soft. Like my head."

They both went about their tasks smiling. Soon, they were curled up on the sofa happily munching on pizza and settling into the film. It was a low-budget film that neither of them had heard of before but Tom had recognised a few of the names on the cover and it sounded like it would be easy to watch and not completely vacuous. As it happened, they both enjoyed it very much, there were plenty of light-hearted moments and the occasional touching scene too.

They had a break in the middle after the pizza was finished because Nikki wanted to brush her teeth, a task she insisted that she could manage for herself. As she disappeared upstairs with the rucksack Tom had filled with her stuff, he cleared up the plates and empty boxes.

-

When Nikki returned, she had changed out of his large white robe and into a black silk gown. In stark contrast to his large garment, this was a perfect fit for her slender body. Although it was far from tight, the thin silk clung to her curves and ended just above knee level leaving enough leg on show to add a hint of sexiness to the look.

"Where did you get that from?" Tom asked in surprise.

"It was in the plastic bag you got me. Didn't you look inside?"

"Nope, I'm too much of a gentleman to go looking in a lady's bags. Plus I assumed it was just some comfy flannel pyjamas and I wasn't too interested!"

"Hah, but enough of a rogue to go rummaging through her underwear drawers?" Then Nikki raised an eyebrow at him and her voice became lower, almost sultry when she added: "So you don't know what I'm wearing under here then?"

Tom's curiosity was instantly aroused, as well as some other parts of him – not for the first time this weekend.

"Er, no. I guess I don't." Not exactly a witty reply but the diversion of blood flow away from his head and on to other parts of his anatomy was not making it any easier for him to think straight. "I'm guessing not flannel pyjamas then?"

"Not exactly." Nikki didn't seem to want to elaborate further.

She sat back on the sofa but this time, instead of staying to her side like when they were eating, she leaned onto him, snuggling up against his side until he had to lift his arm or have it pinned uncomfortably against him. After that, there was nowhere to put it back down except across her shoulders. They settled into a relaxed embrace and Tom pressed the remote to continue the film.

Tom found it harder to enjoy the second half. It wasn't that the film got any worse, rather he was getting distracted too much. His thoughts kept returning to Nikki's cryptic comments about what she was wearing. In their current position, her head was leaning against the side of his chest which meant that he had a clear vantage point from which to study her without being noticed. At first, her dressing gown was wrapped too tightly around her for him to see down the front of it. But, as time went on, every small movement she made loosened the cord that held the gown closed. Eventually, Tom thought he could see some sheer black fabric underneath. The slow-motion strip show that Tom was receiving, combined with the feeling of Nikki pressing her body against him, left Tom in what he could only describe as a painful state of arousal. His cock was so hard that it was literally throbbing. He was trying his best to avoid bumping it against her and was grateful that he'd switched off the lights so that they could better enjoy the film.

Nikki shifted her position again and yawned loudly. This was followed by a big stretch that had her arching her back and lifting her arms out. Tom couldn't take his eyes off her breasts as they strained against the silk robe. He swore that he could see her nipples push against the fabric but decided it must have been a seam in whatever she was wearing.

When she relaxed back against him, the sash had come undone completely. One side of her robe now lay open against his legs with the other side hanging across her held in place by gravity. She seemed not to notice and made no attempt to cover herself back up.

Tom could now see the left hand side of her outfit. Under the gown she was wearing a sheer black baby-doll. His eyes traced a path from her collar bone, down across the swell of her breast. Her nipple was clearly visible through the fabric and Tom could see that he'd been right about how much they were poking out. His gaze lingered for a long time while he tried to commit every detail to memory. Her breast was shapely and firm but not too large and Tom couldn't help fantasising taking the perky nipple into his mouth. As he continued his visual exploration, he noted the flat, toned stomach and the slender hips that were supporting the string of a black thong. The side of her gown that was covering her hung a little lower here so he couldn't see the little triangle of material covering her mons but he could easily imagine what it would look like. The hem of the negligee stopped high up her thigh and Tom was treated to a view of her long, bare left leg stretching away into the distance.

"So, what do you think of it?" Nikki's voice cut through his trance.

For a moment Tom didn't know what to say. He didn't really think he could find the words to articulate what he thought at that particular moment. But then he noticed that the credits were rolling up the screen and he realised that she must have been talking about the film.

"Not bad at all." He managed to say. "I never understand why some films make it big at the cinema and some go straight to DVD. I think that was better than plenty of films I've paid good money to watch on the big screen".

-

It appeared that Tom was somewhat slow on the uptake. It had taken Nikki more effort than she'd expected to work her gown loose. She must have done the sash up too tightly. So she'd had to wriggle around a lot more than was natural in order to get it to slip open. In the end, she'd had to fake a big stretch to get it to fall open completely. It had been worth the effort. In the parts of the film where the screen had been dark, she had been able to see Tom's reflection in it. She could see almost a hunger in his eyes as he looked at her. She also noticed the significant bulge in his jeans just inches from her hand. She was getting seriously turned on knowing the effect she was having on him. She could feel her nipples grazing against the fine mesh of the negligee whenever she moved. The sensation was exquisite. She was aching to feel Tom's fingers on her skin again.

So when she asked him what he thought of it. The last thing she'd been thinking about was the film but, yes, it did seem that Tom was a little slow on the uptake. This might be quite endearing in other circumstances but, right now, Nikki was seriously horny. It seemed as if more direct action would be necessary.

Sitting up slightly, Nikki held her neck and moaned.

"Ow, I must have had my neck at a funny angle. It's gone all stiff. Are your hands still on duty?"

"For you, always."

"Let me sit up a bit so you can get better access."

Nikki sat upright and lowered the gown completely off her shoulders so Tom could better access her neck. She sighed as she felt his hands slide up her back and under her long hair before working her neck and the top of her back.

After a short while, Tom seemed to find the angle difficult because he swung a leg past her so that she was sitting between his knees and he could turn to face her straight on. This gave Nikki the perfect opportunity to move things along. She shuffled herself backwards until she felt his thighs touching her hips. In this position, she could feel that Tom had to lift his elbows up high to keep working her neck. When she leaned back against him, his hands had nowhere left to go but forwards onto her upper chest. She snuggled against him, keenly aware of his hard cock pressing into the small of her back. For a moment, Tom's hands were frozen in place.

"Don't stop." Nikki whispered.

Tom finally seemed to get the hint and his hands resumed a gentle caress. Allowing his elbows to drop down to Nikki's sides, Tom dragged his fingers down across her front. The touch was so light that Nikki found herself arching towards them. As they brushed over her rock-hard nipples, she shivered with the sensations and gripped his thighs with her fingers.

She groaned as she felt Tom's lips against the side of her neck and tilted her head to allow him more access. Her breathing was ragged now as his hands continued working their way downwards across her stomach to her thighs. When they reached the hem of her negligee they stopped and began moving back upwards again, dragging the hem up slightly with them. Nikki had opened her legs in the hope that he would go exploring between them. But Tom was in no hurry and he worked his way back up to her breasts again this time cupping them more firmly and rolling her nipples between his thumb and index fingers. The slight abrasiveness of the mesh fabric added to the sensation and Nikki gasped.

"You look so good." Tom breathed in her ear.

"I feel good." Nikki managed to reply. It was true, she couldn't believe how good Tom's hands made her body feel. Now they were heading back down across her stomach and to the hem of her flimsy outfit. As she hoped, he traced a slow path up her inner thighs until his fingers made the gentlest contact with the edge of her panties. Nikki was hoping that he would touch her there and she knew that, if he did, he would feel her wetness through the material. The thought of just how soaked she was turned her on even more. But Tom made her wait just a little more as he followed the outline of her thong up where it met her lower abdomen. Here, he teasingly slipped under the waistband just enough to brush the top of her neatly trimmed bush.

Nikki was unable to prevent herself from rocking her hips upwards in the hope of forcing his fingers downwards but Tom was already sliding his hands back and out of her panties again. Nikki's disappointment was soon banished when he slid them straight back down across her mons. Even through the material of her panties, Nikki could feel her lips pushed open slightly as one finger slid directly between them. She groaned with the sensation again trying to force her hips towards him. Tom seamed to sense that the time for teasing was past and he rubbed up and down her slit a few more times before slipping his hand back under her waist band.

Without the barrier of her panties, his fingers felt even better on her soaked pussy. She could feel how open her lips were and he began gently pushing a finger against her opening while the other hand drew light circles against her clit. With one finger now sliding inside her and the stimulation on her sensitive button, it wasn't long before Nikki felt the waves of an orgasm building.

-

Apart from how amazing it looked, the other thing that Tom was learning to love about Nikki's body was how responsive it was. He loved the way she arched her back towards his touch and the little noises she was making. She was so wet and he'd easily slipped a finger inside her. Now, he slowly added a second as he increased the pressure on her clit. Tom could feel the orgasm building inside her and, intuitively, he knew to finish her off before it built to strongly. He didn't want to knock her out like last time and he could feel that any more build up might take her orgasm past that point. It seemed that the stimulation he was providing was having the desired effect because Nikki's already uncontrolled movements became even more intense until he was literally hanging on to her.

"Oh God" She cried out and Tom felt a huge spasm rip through her body.

She collapsed back against him breathing hard while he slid his fingers out of her before gently massaging her slit while she got herself back under control.

"That was amazing." She gasped once her breathing had settled down enough to talk.

"It certainly was." Tom replied. "You OK?"

"Oh yes. I'm more than OK."

"Good, I didn't want to make you pass out like before."

"Don't worry, I'm still awake. In fact, I think it's very much time that I returned the favour since you've been making me feel so good and it feels like you deserve some relief." That last statement was punctuated by Nikki squirming her back against is rock hard erection. "The problem is that I don't know if I'm strong enough at the moment to give you the treatment that you deserve."

"It's OK, you don't have to..." Tom's reply was cut short by Nikki's finger across his lips as she sat up and turned to face him.

"I just mean that you might have to help me a little that's all." She corrected him. "Now come here." With that, she grabbed the front of his T-shirt and, with a strength that surprised him, she pulled him forwards until he mashed his lips against hers in a fierce kiss. The intensity of their first kiss took Tom by surprise. At some point, his arms had found their way around her body and he held her tightly as their tongues explored each other's mouths. When they eventually broke apart, they were both breathing heavily.

"Mmmm" Nikki murmured. "Note to self: do that again."

"No time like the present." Tom said and closed in for round two.

This time, Nikki's hands slid inside Tom's T-shirt and she began exploring his body while they kissed. Now it was his turn to enjoy the feeling of hands on his body. And it felt good.

Nikki lifted the hem of his T-shirt and he took over the job of taking it off. After casting an appreciative look over his body, Nikki rearranged herself so that she was sitting properly on the sofa and she started to pull him across so that he was straddling her. Because of the angle he had been sitting at, he had to stand up first so he could position himself where she wanted him. But as he moved to kneel astride her, she stopped him with her palm flat on his chest. "While you're up, you may as well take those jeans off. You won't be needing them."

Tom stood back up and happily complied, also taking off his socks. "Better?" he asked and settled himself down with his knees either side of her thighs.

"Much." She replied and, with her gaze lingering over the bulge where his cock strained against his boxers she added: "I'm glad to see I'm not the only one getting excited here."

"You have no idea." Tom said.

Nikki was sliding her hands up his thighs with her thumbs running up the insides of his legs until they reached his balls.

Tom gasped at the contact and Nikki gently stroked them with her thumbs while her fingers reached up and pulled down the waistband of his boxers. She tugged them down until his cock and balls were exposed and then gently wrapped her fingers around the base of his shaft.

Tom had always considered himself to have a good sized cock. It wasn't intimidatingly large but he'd never had any complaints and it was fat enough that Nikki's fingers only just met around it.

"You're so hard." She murmered.

"Tell me about it."

"So I'm guessing this must be feeling pretty nice then?" She said as she worked her fingers gently up and down his throbbing pole.

"Uh-huh." Was all Tom could manage in reply. Her grip was slowly tightening as she went, increasing the sensation.

Without warning, she stopped with her hand wrapped about base and looked up at him.

"I want you to feed it to me." She whispered, maintaining eye contact with him so he could see the hunger in her eyes.

No verbal reply seemed necessary so Tom lifted himself up, still on his knees, so that his crotch was level with Nikki's head. She kept her grip on the base of his cock and used it to direct Tom's movements until the tip was barely an inch away from her mouth.

Tom watched as she gently moistened her lips with her tongue and opened her mouth. Then she gently licked the underside of his glans. Tom would have closed his eyes to enjoy the sensation but he wanted to watch her as she slowly guided his cock forward and into her mouth. She kept her lips open enough that he only felt the slightest contact from them as she took about half of his length. He could feel her warm breath around his aching member as her tongue began gently licking the underside of his cock.

It felt fantastic and Tom could feel the pre-cum dripping from his dick until Nikki licked it clean. Then she started sliding her lips back and forward over his cock and he had to brace his hands on the back of the sofa to keep upright.

Tom knew he wasn't going to last long like this. It felt too good and his balls were so full from the excitements of the last few hours.

"Christ Nikki, that feels so good. You're going to make me cum very quickly if you keep that up." He felt it was only fair to give her some warning.

In response, she just purred around his cock. He felt the vibrations right down to his balls. Then she began taking longer strokes, taking about three-quarters of his rod past her lips. All the time, her tongue kept working on the sensitive underside. Her free hand came up to gently play with his balls and Tom looked down at her.

The sight of this beautiful creature happily feasting on his cock was enough to send him over the edge. He felt his balls pull tight to his body and a massive orgasm jolted through him. He could feel ropes of his hot jizz shooting into Nikki's mouth. It seemed to go on and on. Nikki gamely kept up her work, coaxing more and more of his seed until she literally milked him dry. Eventually, the spasms subsided and Tom felt his cock begin to soften in her mouth. Suddenly unable to hold his weight up, he collapsed back onto her lap. His cock slid out of her mouth with a gentle popping sound and he leant forward, partly for support and partly because he wanted to hold Nikki against him.

"Wow." Was all he could say.

"You like?"

"Uh-huh. Just a bit. "

"You seemed quite, er, full." This was accompanied with a little giggle.

"Sorry about that. I guess I needed that. God, I'm a wreck now. I can hardly move."

"Ah-ha, revenge is sweet. It's about time I turned the tables on you."

"I'm not complaining." Tom meant every word of it.

Eventually, he built up enough strength to dismount and lay back on the sofa.

"Man, this has been a pretty intense weekend. And it's only Saturday." Tom mused.

"Yep, it was hardly more than twenty four hours ago that I collapsed. It seems like a long time ago now. Come to think about it, I never did properly thank you for rescuing me."

"I think what you've just done counts as a pretty good thank-you" Tom laughed.

"Seriously, thank you." She took his hand and looked into his eyes. "For everything. I'm so glad you were there."

"Me too." Tom held her gaze for a moment before lightening the mood. "Perhaps next time you want to speak to me, you could just come and have a chat instead of falling at my feet."

"Huh. You've got a cheek! How long had you been eyeing me up and never once tried to speak to me."

"All part of the master plan my dear. I like to maintain an aura of mystery to draw my victims into my evil clutches." Tom added an over the top evil genius laugh.

"I see, and, now that I've fallen into your evil clutches, what fate is in store for me?"

"Well, I guess I'm supposed to tie you up somewhere."