Falling for a Stranger Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm, that sounds interesting." Nikki seemed to be giving it some serious thought. But then she said: "Either that or you could just take me out for lunch tomorrow?"

Ton was about to accept when they heard Nikki's phone ringing from upstairs. Tom had regained enough strength to run up and get it. He saw that it was her parents again and decided to answer it before they rang off.

"Hello again." He said.

"Tom!" Her Dad didn't sound too surprised to hear him. "I guess Nikki's still at your place then? We just tried her land line and there was no answer."

"Yep, she's still here. She seems to be recovering well." Well enough to suck me off like a pro, Tom thought he didn't need to add that level of detail to the conversation.

"Well, we didn't realise that you'd put up with her for so long so we thought she'd be back at her flat. We decided to come to see her since it's a weekend. We've driven all the way over. We're outside now. Can she manage to get up to see us do you think? She's normally OK by now."

Tom's head was racing. Outside. Now. Holy shit. Stall them.

"Er. She's still feeling a bit weak. She went for a nap. If you like, I'll wake her and you can come round here while she gets up. Hang on, I'll come and get you in a sec." With that, Tom hastily hung up and run downstairs.

"We've got a small problem." He said to Nikki. "Your parents. In the car. Outside. Now."

"Shit. What did you tell them?" She had leaped to her feet.

Tom was hopping around struggling into his jeans and picking up his T-shirt. "I told them you were having a nap and that's I'd wake you up and they could come here while you got up. That should give you some time to put some clothes on."

Now fully dressed, Tom was ushering her towards the stairs. At the bottom. He asked: "Can you make it up by yourself? I'd better go and get them."

"I'm OK. Shit, shit, shit. Sorry about this."

"Just when I thought things couldn't get any more exciting this weekend. Oh well. Here goes nothing. Wish me luck."

Nikki leaned forward and kissed him deeply. "Good luck."

And with that, Tom marched to the front door and went in search of her parents.

-

To Be Continued...