Falling for a Stranger Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You'll have to show me how you make them when I can make it out to the workshop again." Tom was genuinely interested.

"Sure, there's not much to it really, just a few techniques. The important thing is practice. It took me ages before I could get the ideas from my head and into reality. And I've had to get pretty handy with a blowtorch!"

-

Nikki cooked some nice steaks for dinner and joked that he could get used to having her waiting on him all the time.

"Now you know how I felt last weekend." Nikki replied. "It is rather nice to have someone look after you for a change isn't it?"

"It sure is. But some things you just have to do for yourself and I think it's time for me to head to the little boys' room which definitely fits into that category!"

But Tom's leg and arm had really stiffened up now and, even with the painkillers he was taking, he couldn't suppress a groan as he tried to get up.

Nikki appeared by his side and gave him a hand. "You OK?" There was concern in her voice.

"Yeah, just really stiff now."

"Well, some wise man once told me that the best thing for that it is a nice hot bath."

"Huh, he must have been wise. That does sound like a good idea but did he also tell you how to get into one with a leg that won't bend?" Tom replied.

"No, but I'm sure he would have told you to let me help you." And then, with a hint of playfulness in her voice: "Don't tell me you're going to get all shy on me now. I've seen it all before you know."

Tom smiled. "I know you have but this wasn't exactly how I planned to repeat the exhibition. Help me upstairs then."

Tom loosened up a little as he moved a bit. Nikki only had to give him a little support on the way. She waited for him outside the bathroom while he started the bath running and emptied his bladder.

-

With the bath suitably filled, then came the delicate process of getting him undressed. First, Nikki helped him off with his T-shirt. This was something that Tom probably could have managed by himself -- although it would have been tricky with only one bending arm -- but they both needed to ease themselves into the situation, and this was a good starting-point. Despite his injured state, Nikki couldn't resist allowing her hands to brush against his torso more than was strictly necessary for the task.

Nikki didn't want to mess this up. Things had been going so well between them, albeit after an admittedly unorthodox start. She'd been a little apprehensive that there would be some awkwardness between them after having been so close so quickly and then spending the week apart but she'd been delighted to find the same comfortable feeling between them right from the moment he'd stumbled out of the house to meet her this morning.

This all went to confirm in her eyes just how hard she was falling for Tom and she didn't want to blow it by spooking him. It was bad enough that she'd put him in hospital, although he was being very good about the whole thing.

"If I recall, correctly." If in doubt, make light of the situation. "You owe me a striptease". Had she really done that for him the other night? "And, since you're not exactly in any state to deliver, I'm going to just have to help myself."

Fortunately, Tom chuckled at this. "Do your worst, I'm powerless to resist." He replied with only a hint of exaggeration.

Nikki deftly unbuckled his belt and unbuttoned his jeans. Actually, this went surprisingly well considering that she was usually terribly clumsy when it came to undressing men. Perhaps it's an omen, she thought, half seriously.

She slid them down his legs, managing to limit her wandering fingers to only the briefest contact with his buttocks on the way. Tom struggled to try to stand on one leg so she could slip them past his feet but it quickly became obvious that this was too much for his battered leg and he had to perch on the side of the bath in order to get the job done.

"Not quite as sexy as your striptease." Tom pointed out.

"Glad you liked it. Oh well, I'll just have to make do with what I can get." She replied pointedly staring at his crotch. This brought a laugh from Tom.

"Help yourself, it's all yours."

"Don't mind if I do. Come here then." She grabbed the waistband of his boxers and pulled them down his legs as he lifted his bum off the bath to help her.

She resisted the urge to spend too much time ogling his, now exposed, cock. After all, as she'd told him earlier, she'd seen it all before. The fact that, last time she'd seen it, he'd been busy feeding it into her waiting mouth was something she'd not felt the need to remind him of.

Now came the serious task of getting Tom safely into the bath. With a bit of grimacing in pain and lots of physical (and a little mental) support from Nikki, Tom got himself seated in the warm water. Having to keep his leg straight meant that he couldn't get much of his body under but he could already feel his knee loosening up a little.

"Ahh, that's better." He sighed.

"Worth all the effort then?" Nikki replied. "I don't think I'll be getting a job as a nurse any time soon."

"Well you can't quit until you've washed my back and helped me out of here. After that, you can switch careers into something more suitable. Like demolition!"

Nikki laughed and reached forward to splash him jokingly. Tom's reflex was to lurch backwards and this caused his arm to twinge painfully.

"Sorry" Nikki was instantly apologetic. "I forgot."

"It's OK, so did I. I think I'm going to be doing a lot of that until it gets a bit less painful."

"How about I wash your back to make up for it?"

"Sounds good. The shower gel's up there." Tom pointed to the shelf up near the shower controls.

Nikki reached it down and knelt closer to the edge of the bath. On consideration, she reached for the towel and folded it under her knees.

"No sense us both being crippled". She explained.

"Fair point." Tom leaned forwards so she could reach his back.

Nikki hitched up the sleeves of her long-sleeved top and poured a little gel on her hands. She then leaned forwards and began working it into his back. She was enjoying the chance to let her fingers explore his muscles but her sleeves kept falling back down. A few times the tried to pull them back up with her teeth and then she had to get Tom to push them up but they refused to stay in place.

"This is hopeless." She muttered, rinsing her hands off in the water. "It's gonna have to come off. Hope you don't mind."

"No objections from me. But I'm hardly in a position to comment, what with me being all naked and everything."

Nikki smiled and dried her hands before pulling the offending article of clothing over her head.

-

Tom thought he'd been doing a great job of keeping his thoughts clean. He'd actually been pretty relaxed about getting naked in front of Nikki. Despite the hiatus in their developing relationship, he still felt very comfortable in her presence. However, even in his painful state, he still couldn't quite keep his mind off how damned sexy she looked. Her hands on his back had felt fantastic and reminded him of how good it felt when she touched him.

And now she had taken her top off. Tom could feel his manhood starting to swell slightly at the sight of her tight torso covered only in the flimsy material of her purple bra. He didn't really think it would be appropriate to develop a raging hard-on given that he was supposed to be an invalid and all but his cock didn't seem to know this and was already noticeably larger than a moment ago.

"Would you like me to do your front?" Nikki asked, seemingly unaware of his predicament.

"Er, sure" Tom replied, leaning back to give her access. He was a bit self-conscious of his swelling member but it wasn't too obvious just yet.

This time, she poured the gel straight onto his chest before slowly spreading it over his upper chest.

Tom was in heaven. Not only did her hands feel fantastic sliding over his body, but he also got a great view of her pert breasts swaying in her bra as she leant over. Any thoughts he'd had about avoiding a full-blown erection were rapidly going out the window. He was nearly at full-length now and her fingers were working lower, towards his abdomen. He couldn't completely stifle a groan of pleasure as her hand slid low enough that it grazed the top of his thigh.

"Does that feel nice?" Tom thought he detected a slight huskiness to Nikki's voice.

"Mmmm." He replied. Letting his eyes drift shut.

Tom was now officially rock-hard. He could feel how his straining length held itself out of the water. Nikki seemed to get the hint and her fingers were soon gently stroking his balls. Tom groaned again.

His eyes flew open as a large dollop of cool gel landed on his cock. Nikki, cunning beast that she was, had quietly used her other hand to surprise him with the application.

"Too cold?" She was smiling slightly as she saw his reaction.

"No, just caught me off guard. Feels good actually."

They both watched as, still working his balls with one hand, she extended the other and, very gently, began smothering the gel over his cock.

The feeling was exquisite. Nikki was taking her time, almost tortuously in fact. Tom was transfixed as she trailed a digit along the full length of him. A wet trail of gel spreading out and dripping off the sides of his straining erection.

"Jesus, that feels good." Tom exclaimed.

"I thought it might. At least this is one bit of swelling I can do something about." She was smiling.

Tom couldn't think of a good reply to that and, anyway, talking wasn't ranking high up on his list of stuff to concentrate on right now. In fact, even fundamental survival requirements like breathing were getting alarmingly hard to keep ticking over as the sensations from her skilled hands threatened to block out everything else.

She was moving up a gear now, wrapping her whole hand around his cock and working it up and down the full length of him. As she slid up and down, she twisted her wrist slightly, enhancing the sensations even more. All the time, her other hand kept up the gentle teasing on his balls.

Tom reflexively tried to raise his hips towards her but this brought a shot of pain from his knee that made him wince a little.

"Steady." Nikki chastised. "Let me do all the work."

Tom relaxed back and did as instructed. She seemed to have everything completely under control without any help from him anyway.

The warm water, shower gel and her talented hands all seemed to blur into one sensation that surrounded him and built the foundations of a massive orgasm.

She tightened her grip even more, the lubrication from the gel allowing her to squeeze tighter than would have been comfortable otherwise, and Tom could feel his balls pull up tight towards his body as he got close to a bone-shattering orgasm.

"Oh God." Tom muttered. He looked at Nikki as she concentrated on her work. She looked so sexy with her chest flushed from her exertions and her perky breasts swaying as she worked his pole.

"Cum for me." She breathed and that was enough to send him over the edge. His cock exploded streams of cum all up his chest and his body was racked with spasms.

Fortunately, the endorphin-rush of the huge climax numbed him from any pain in his arm and leg as he shook.

The aftershocks of orgasm lasted a long time and Nikki kept up a gentle stroking on him as he came down gently.

It was a while before he was able to speak and, when he could, he only managed a: "wow."

"That was pretty intense!" Nikki said. "You OK?"

"Damn right I am." Tom replied with feeling. And then added on a lighter note: "Just as long as OK doesn't have to include being able to move or anything. It's just as well the bath's not deeper. I don't think I could hold myself up enough to save me from drowning!"

Nikki laughed and began carefully washing him clean. When she'd finished, he was feeling stronger again.

"I'd better get out while I've got the energy." He announced.

Nikki helped him get out and patted him dry. She let him dry his injured arm and leg because she didn't want to hurt him.

After that, she helped him to the bedroom where he collapsed on the bed. The exertions of the day were taking its toll on Tom and he was soon drifting (very unsociably) towards sleep.

As he was slipping away, he felt the welcome presence of Nikki spooning behind him. She put her arm around him and whispered in his ear: "Do you want me to stay with you?"

In response, he pulled her arm around him and gently kissed her hand before falling into a deep sleep.

12