Falling for a Stranger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He never missed a beat and kept up his stimulation even though it must have been hard to hang on to her with the way she was bucking and writhing.

After what seemed like forever, the pleasure began to recede and Nikki was finally able to regain some control over her body.

Tom seemed to notice that she had peaked and slowed his stimulation to a gentle stoke inside her and the faintest licking on her clit.

Nikki came down slowly. Occasional orgasmic aftershocks shook through her body until Tom finally slid his fingers from her.

Nikki woke slowly. She had been dreaming of something. She couldn't remember exactly what, but she was sure it was a nice dream because she felt happy. She was also warm and comfortable and there was something else too. Something she couldn't put her finger on at first. Something was different. The bed felt different. The duvet was a little lighter than normal and smelled different; of sex. Not an overpowering stench you understand, but definitely sex. And why wasn't she wearing any clothes?

Then she tried to move. And every muscle in her body seemed to complain at once. Like a collective voice of protest from body to head that said: "Not today. We're having the day off".

But it was a pleasant aching that she felt, like after hard day's work when you can enjoy the feeling of relaxing in bed.

And that's when she remembered what had happened to her. She could almost still feel how good Tom's fingers had felt inside her as his tongue worked her clit. She let out a gentle moan at the memory.

At the sound, a warm lump of man behind her shifted on the bed. Tom snuggled closer so that he was spooning behind her. She felt his arm reach across her and hold her against his muscular torso.

"Hello sleepy-head" he whispered in her ear.

"Hello you." She replied and wiggled her bottom suggestively against him.

"How are you feeling?" Tom asked

"I'm aching all over. You don't know a good masseur do you?"

"As a matter of fact, I do."