Falling for Fae Ch. 05-06

Story Info
Fairies, vampires, and demons.
6.7k words
4.76
8.2k
11

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/30/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,298 Followers

HAPPY NEW YEAR ***** 2016

Falling for Fae

Chapter 5

Flying back to the forest was hard for Warren. The fight was tough on them, because so many fairies were lost. Many families would be devastated, but they would understand that their families died for the kingdom. If that demon had gotten his way, he would have decimated all fairy kind. Gus flew beside Warren, and was a bit unnerved. He was vampire, but right now he was also fairy. This new form would take some getting used to.

Felicity was awake. Rhyannon and her sisters sat in the room with her. Rue and Aria's husbands went to fight as well, and they were scared. The four lay on Felicity's bed and could not sleep. The moment Roedan died, she felt liberated. He was dead and she was free. Rue and Aria felt warmth from their mates and they smiled. Felicity started to weep. She was free. "They're back." She gasped and the four women rushed to the throne room as the warriors returned.

Felicity needed to see Gus. Warren entered and Rhyannon rushed to him, the others came in and then the fairies parted. A few screamed as their family members did not return. Felicity's heart was crushed. She needed to see Warren. She needed to find out if Gus was alright. "Fifi" A deep voice called and she turned. Standing at the entrance with gorgeous black wings, his black hair flowing, wearing a solemn look was Gus. He was now a fairy. Felicity didn't care; she rushed to him. Gus caught her and they simply held each other close. On the other side of the room, Warren was lost in his Rhyannon. She looked at him in a way he never thought he'd see. She was his.

King Alfendae stepped forward. He welcomed the returning soldiers and offered words of comfort to the families of the fallen. He needed to know what happened. Facing his head soldier, he asked Warren for a report. Alfendae was not surprised. He had hoped with the vampire as allies they would have not lost any of their people. But he knew in war there were casualties. Then he asked about Gus. Warren had to explain how Gus evolved into a fairy vampire. Not everyone was listening, some of the family members of the fallen glared at Felicity and Rhyannon.

"This is your fault. You foolish fairies bought this scourge upon us. My husband is dead because you two wanted your way. Fine, you have it. For as long as I live I will never forgive you." A woman screamed at Rhy and felicity.

Gus stood in front of his mate. He didn't care that this woman was grieving and had received a severe shock; she was not talking to Felicity in such a manner. She had no idea what Fifi had gone through. The one to blame for this was dead. He killed the bastard. He saved those that he could and was hurt when they lost the few that perished, but he was not going to stand hear and let this woman spew vile hateful words at his wife.

Fezira intervened and ordered that the female leave the room. She looked at her daughter and her new son. He was not letting go. Gus held Felicity tight. Neither one was moving. It was as if for them, no one else was in the room.

Meanwhile, Warren was speaking to everyone, including the King. "Gus was fighting the demon and he took a wound. After the demon was vanquished, he collapsed. He lost so much blood, and was dying. He needed to feed. Because of the nature of the fight, no humans were available, Sire. So, we fed him. Somehow, our blood changed him and he is able to become a fairy." Warren explained.

King Alfendae nodded. Rhyannon stood beside Warren. She was relieved that he returned. Warren held her close. Then he had to report on casualties, but King Alfendae told him to wait. "Tonight, let's get the ones that returned taken care of first. There will be a ceremony for the fallen."

But, he could not wait. Fairies came looking for their family members that did not return. They called out to Warren. All he could do was tell them that they fought valiantly. Fairies screamed in despair. Their pain could not be ignored. Queen Fezira took control. The families of the fallen needed to be cared for. There were not many, as only a few perished, leaving behind loved ones. Queen Fezira was determined that these fairies would know they were loved and cared for. She was sure they would recover, but as their queen until they were strong enough, she was holding them up.

They were Fae, and they were resilient. It was late, and the fairies all just wanted to go home. The families that lost loved ones were gathered and ordered to stay at the castle. The king and queen made room.

Rhyannon felt overburdened. This was her fault and she knew it. Her parents warned her, they tried to tell her to stay with her kind, yet she didn't listen. In her inflated sense of self importance, she placed her people in danger. Warren moved away from her. Her heart raced. He had not said more than three words to her since his return. Yes he held her, and comforted her, but the silence was deafening. She needed him. She needed to know what he was thinking. After, the few families were settled, he had to go. Rhyannon wanted to go with Warren. She said one of the families could stay in her room.

Warren looked at her and smiled. He knew she would blame herself. It would not be like Rhy not to. But what she did not understand was that the Briar Demon was going to come after their home at some point. The demon was also why Felicity stayed away. She was mistaken as well. Roedan was a demon and he did not care who he hurt.

He faced the King and Alfendae nodded his approval; he took his mate with him. Felicity took Gus's hand and told him to come with her. He froze.

"No." Gus uttered.

Felicity froze. "Gus what?" She asked, confused.

"You are mine, Felicity. I want to marry. I won't spend another moment without you as my wife." He explained. King Alfendae smiled. Aria, Rue, and their husbands shared knowing smiles. King Alfendae stood before his throne and summoned the two to him.

"Felicity, my daughter, is this what you want?" He paused. He already knew the answer.

"Well, Gus, take her hands. As the ruler of the Fae, I sanction this joining. You, Sir Gustiban of the Svennick Clan of Vampires and my daughter, Princess Felicity of the Fae, are hereby and forever one." Gus had to kiss her in that moment. His love for this woman knew no bounds, transcended all that he ever knew.

Some cheered, and Felicity grabbed her new husband, and took him to her room so they could be alone.

"Gus, come lie down." Felicity whispered as they entered the privacy of her room. Gus did so. He pulled Felicity in his arms. He had to say this, before anything happened. She had to know the truth.

"Fifi, listen, for the last few decades, I have been by your side. I have loved you just as long. When I saw him murder my sister and attack you I hated him. I was so relieved to find you. I helped you after you had the baby and planned to go home and on with my life. But you were so broken I could not leave you. A few days became a week, the month, and then years."

Gus paused, "My father came to me when we returned home after the birth of your son. He was concerned because he knew the damages a demon could cause. I begged him to heal you. He refused, and said I had to do it. I don't know how to heal you. I know that I love you, and I want everything with you." He took a deep breath. This next part made him so angry. "That bastard knew what giving birth to his seed would do; the damage it would cause. He laughed as we fought. I told him about the baby and then I killed that bastard. We may never have children Fifi." He cried. Felicity held him close. He was her husband. She loved him more than her own life. There had to be a way.

"Gus, I'm sorry. I know you wanted children. If you knew this, why marry me tonight? You could have gone on to someone that could give you a family, babies." She cried softly.

Gus stroked her cheek and smiled, "I love you, Felicity. You have owned my heart for decades. I never want to spend another moment in my life without you"

"Oh Gus," Felicity sighed.

Gus rolled and pinned her beneath him. He looked deep into her eyes and kissed her. Felicity returned his passion. Not willing to waste another moment. "I never thought I would make love to my wife and claim my mate in her father's home the first time, but my love, you're mine.

Felicity smiled, "Really, Vampire. Then prove it."

Gus carefully removed her clothes which were followed by his. He stopped, maybe he should shower. But Felicity was not letting him go. Rising above him in her naked glory, Gus admired her beauty. Her perky breast stood tall with perfect pink nipples, her cinched waist led to the dark triangle at the apex of her thighs.

He lay on her bed, having just disrobed as well, as he rose up and kissed his wife. Rolling beneath him, Felicity opened herself to receive her husband for the first time. Gus entered her warmth and froze.

Never in his three centuries of life had he experienced a nirvana such as this. Sliding in and out of her, he loved his woman. Her moans of pleasure drove him on. He was determined to make this moment memorable for her. It was only once that a man made love to his wife on their wedding night for the first time.

Felicity gasped as her body exploded, "Gus, I love you."

He came, filling her. His vampire rose and he fed from the only woman that would now nourish him for an eternity. Felicity came apart in his arms as he guided her to completion.

Shivering and holding each other close the two connected. Then he knew, he had to sire her, but now was not safe. He needed to rest first.

"Make me like you." Felicity requested.

"Love, we can wait." Gus explained

"No, I want to be completely yours. Make me like you." She demanded. Gus laughed.

"Your wish is my command." He then drank from her. Felicity was in ecstasy. She felt so sleepy, and then he pressed her against a wound he made on his neck and said, drink. She did. Her fangs elongated and she pierced his neck, her fangs greedily feeding.

"Gus, I feel wonderful I feel so alive." She gasped. She searched herself and gasped. "I'm healed. Your love healed me." Felicity held him even tighter.

Both held each other and before long he needed his wife again. That was fine because for the first time in ages, Felicity had never desired any man as much. They made love many more times. Then they finally slept in the early hours of the morning. Later that morning, the newly married couple joined the rest of the family.

Queen Fezira was taking care of her guests. The families of the fallen were comforted. The Queen realized that a few children were left parent-less. She knew what she would do. Love, didn't you want a son?

King Alfendae laughed, Love, are you telling me something? He replied.

Yes, come to the blue room and meet your new sons. She answered.

Alfendae excused himself and went to the room. Three young fairies were there. The oldest one was no older than six. He knew who they were instantly. Last night, when he was told to leave by the vampire, he left the warrior guarding his post. He should not have left. This was wrong, and it was his fault. He should have exerted authority over his willful daughters forbidding them to leave until they married.

"Really, love. I guess you control the atmosphere as well. You must give the sun permission to rise and set. You are not God love. The girls had to learn, but all is well now. These boys are our sons now; they will want for nothing." Fezira whispered. Alfendae kneeled before all three boys. "I can never replace your parents. They died protecting our kingdom. But I promise you this, from this day forth you three are sons of the King. I dub you three princes."

Magically three small crowns appeared on their heads. The younger two were awed, but the oldest not so trusting.

Queen Fezira hugged him. "You are my son now, Cedric. I will take care of you."

The boy hugged her back. "My mom left us when Odon was born, and now our dad is gone too. Why did they have to go?"

Queen Fezira looked into his confused eyes. "Life sometimes works that way. But I promise you, we are your family."

Cedric nodded and returned the queens embrace.

Rhyannon and Warren came in. He was concerned about the families and needed to get back to the castle. They were informed about the wedding they missed. Rhy was so happy for her sister and Gus, They deserved to be happy.

The middle son, Liddell watched. He didn't want them. He wanted his dad. At three, he was quiet. Last night, Daddy said he had to go fight a bad man and for them to be good. He always came back, but this time he didn't. He was gone. Just like Mommy left them last year. The little fairy cocooned himself inside of his wings. Fezira's heart broke. King Alfendae and Queen Fezira took all three boys to the throne room. Everyone had gathered. She was about to introduce their new sons when Gus and Felicity entered.

Liddell saw Gus and gasped. The young fairy gravitated to the vampire fairy landed in his arms. The three year old wrapped his arms around his neck. His small body quivered with unreleased emotion. Gus held him tightly. He understood that this child's parent perished in the fight. He looked at Felicity, and she stared at him awed. Her heart was breaking at the thought of this wonderful man never having the chance to be a father. Alfendae and Fezira looked. Cedric and Odon looked at them, and they smiled and nodded their consent. The boys took flight and all three latched on to Gus. Felicity fought back her tears and laughed as her strong vampire securely held the three boys. Her laughter caught Odon's attention, and the curious one year old laughed, fluttered into her safe embrace.

Fezira smiled, "Well, you two, ever thought about adopting?" She asked. Gus looked terrified and Felicity laughed and held Odon close. Liddell was not letting him go. Cedric held on to Gus's leg, his big eyes watching him. Gus looked at all three boys and he knew. These were his sons.

Liddell was silent, his big eyes watching the vampire fairy. "Hey, Little guy, you need to eat." Gus whispered, hearing his small tummy growl.

Liddell looked at him and whispered, "I eat with you."

Gus nodded and all three boys followed him. He held Felicity's hand as they made sure the children were fed. Well, love, no sons for you after all, but grandsons would be just as nice. The Queen sent.

Well, they are still princes. The king replied.

Rhy and Warren joined Felicity and showering love onto the three boys. Gus noticed that Cedric was not eating. He was watching everyone around them. He moved to him. "Your dad fought by my side last night. He was so brave, so strong. He destroyed so many of our enemies. I want you to know, he fought for you and your brothers. He wanted you three safe. You are not alone little fairy. You and your brothers will never be alone. Tell me what do you want?"

Cedric looked at the huge vampire and whispered, "Can we live with you and Princess Felicity? Will you be our new Mommy and Daddy?"

Gus didn't hesitate. He would be a father. His Felicity would be a mother. They would raise their three sons. "Yes, my son. Yes. We need to talk to the king, then the five of us can go home." Cedric hugged him. This vampire fairy was sent by their dad to protect them. With him they were finally home.

Odon was talking to Felicity when Rhy came and took the toddler in her arms. She held him close, as the others looked on. Then he reached for Felicity once more and she relinquished him to his new mother.

"Oh, Felicity, I'm so happy for you. Congratulations on your marriage! If we had stayed a little longer we would have been there." Rhyannon explained, happily hugging her sister.

Felicity blushed. "Thank you. Are you and Warren?" She asked.

"No, not yet, but soon. He was so upset about the fallen Fae, he didn't sleep. It's my fault. If I had listened to Mom and Dad, they would have been alive. Gus was right." Rhyannon castigated herself.

"If anyone is to blame, it's me. I left home a decade ago and got involved with him. I didn't realize how dangerous he was until after we had joined. I got away and hid. Yes, and I would still be in hiding. Roedan would still be killing innocents." Felicity exhaled. "If I had listened, I would have never met Gus, and we would not be married with three brand new sons. They are mine Rhy. You know what else, Gus changed me this morning, and I think my body healed from my son's birth. I don't feel broken anymore."

Rhy gasped, "Really, Fifi, that's wonderful." She hugged her sister and Odon protested being squeezed.

Gus joined them and Rhy hugged her newest brother in law. Rue's husband Tyler, and Aria's husband, Brock complained. "Girls always want to hug tall, dark, and sexy. Short guys need love too." They teased and Felicity hugged her brother-in-laws much to Gus's annoyance. He pulled his wife close and kissed her immediately. Everyone laughed and breakfast continued.

Breakfast ended, and the children were taken with the caretakers. Liddell and Odon were hesitant, but Gus kissed each boy and told them they weren't going anywhere. Cedric hugged him and promised to look out for his brothers. Gus and Felicity talked to the King and Queen.

*****

Warren reported to his post. He had to regroup. New warriors had to be elevated and a ceremony for the fallen was needed. Last night, Rhy joined him at his home. He cried, and she held him. She apologized for causing this, but really it wasn't her fault. He wanted to say so, but he saw his men die at the hands of the vilest creatures. Nothing would ever erase that memory.

He worked while Rhyannon and her sisters helped their Mom. King Alfendae helped with the reorganization and restructuring of his army. Tonight they would bid farewell to the fallen and he would address his people. He was not sure how long Gus could stay, but he would ask that they stay for another night at least. Arrangements were being made for the children. Cedric, Liddell, and Odon, were now his grandsons. They would go live on top with their parents. His daughters Rue and Aria would give birth soon.

Even though this was a sad time, he had many reasons to be thankful. Fezira joined him. He held his wife close, as he admired the simple beauty of his forest.

Chapter 6

Rhyannon was home dressing for the ceremony. She was worried about her mate. Maybe after the ceremony, he'd be alright. Rhy looked in her mirror and admired her reflection. The white gown she chose was beautiful, she wondered what Warren would think. Rue knocked and entered, She wore the same flowy white dress. She was glowing. In a few weeks, Rue and Tyler would be welcoming their first born.

"Hey are you alright?" Rue asked.

She knew Rhy was under stress. Everyone was so focused on Felicity and Gus, they forgot that Rhy recognized her mate as well.

Rhy smiled, "I'm fine. I hate this. I wish..." She paused.

Rue hugged her sister, "We die Rhyannon. It happens to all of us. No one can live forever." Rue stood and extended her hand, "Come on, let's go sneak some cookies. Your niece is hungry."

Rhy gasped and smiled, "You're having a girl." Rue nodded.

"I pray she is healthy and can't wait for her to come. I have not told Tyler. He has all of these plans for a son, but when I asked about a daughter. He was not forth coming. So, I'll let it be a surprise." They found the cookies and each took a couple. As Rhy and Rue entered the great room, the two toddlers rammed into them.

Lifting them up the girls laughed. Their big brother, Cedric was right behind them followed by his dad. Felicity came out along with Aria and Brock. The four women were lovely. Then Aria hugged her mate, as they watched the three little ones longingly. "You know, when our son arrives in a few weeks, you will have your own son to coddle."

Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,298 Followers
12