Falling for Her Ch. 02

Story Info
He tries to take some control back.
1k words
4.2
38.9k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 04/15/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jeb22
jeb22
843 Followers

The next morning I felt a little strange about what had happened the night before. I had to do something to get some control of this situation back. Something in me told me I had to assert myself on some level with this woman. I knew I was not a total wuss, I just got turned on by a woman trying to dominate me sexually.

Recovering from my thoughts I thought I heard her in the kitchen while I was still lying in bed trying to come up with some course of action. Suddenly I had an idea, whether or not it would work was another thing. I got out of the bed and went to find something out of my bag before I went to face her.

When I reached the kitchen she had her back to me and was standing up against the counter. I moved up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist while nuzzling her ear.

"You know I've been thinking," I said in a soft, deep voice only an inch away from her ear.

"Oh? Don't hurt yourself," she loved to tease and I really loved the banter, but at that point I needed to take a little initiative. I softly but securely grabbed her wrists and pulled them together grabbing them with one hand leaving my other to move about freely. My body was pinning hers against the counter, she was trapped, held firmly in place, helpless to me.

"I'm not the one who I was thinking of hurting," I reached up with my free hand and moved up under the small little night shirt she was wearing. My hand moved over her right breast, pinching her nipple harder than I had intended. To my delight her body shuddered as a hard breath escaped her lips.

"I think you are just waiting to be taken, all that control you try and wield yet you are just a scared, helpless little girl on the inside," my hand had moved down and pulled the little, cotton shorts she was wearing down watching them fall to the floor before I kicked them away. She started to speak when I grabbed a hand full of her hair and pulled her head back to me closing my mouth over hers. Her body felt like it was coming to life for the first time. The kiss was harder and deeper than anything I had experienced with her before. I pulled away from her and whispered," no need to say anything yet, unless there is something you want to ask of me."

She answered me with silence as I pushed her head down onto the counter as I released her hands. There was no open resistance, no fight for me to stop. Impulsively I slapped one hand hard on one of her ass cheeks which only brought forth another moan from her. I rubbed the same spot where I had slapped her smoothly before I slapped it again, and again, and again. Her ass was starting to get bright red and I was very surprised at the reaction I was having to all this. My dick was hard as a rock and sticking out the hole in the front of my boxers. At that time I felt like it was time to see if she would beg.

I awkwardly put on the condom I had fetched from my bag using only one hand, but I got it on. Grabbing my cock in my hand I started to rub the head up and down on her pussy which was so wet its juices had started to run down the inside of her thigh.

"Is there anything you wanted to ask of me babe?" I knew the little pet name would get her in a huff.

"No," she spat back at me. She tried to give me a hard stare but was having difficulty with her head pressed on its side against the counter. I continued to rub my cock up and down. I could feel her hips starting to move, trying to push back into me.

"Oh, I'll have none of that, you need to ask me first," I felt a little thrill from this, but she was such a stubborn girl, refusing again.

"You can't help it, you can't just walk away from this without fucking me first," she said tauntingly. "You've wanted to fuck me since you first laid eyes on me, just go ahead and do it. You won't regret it, I'm the best fuck you'll ever have."

I had to do something, I thought at this point it would be a done deal, but she was not giving anything up.

"Aww, what's the matter baby, thought you could control the sex around here?" she said in that same taunting voice. "Just do it baby, your cock is so hard and waiting for release like that hard come you had last night when you jerked yourself off for me." She had to bring that up. I knew what I needed to do, it took every bit of strength in me, but I let go of her and started walking out of the kitchen.

I went back into the bedroom and laid down staring at the ceiling. I am not sure how long I laid there when I heard her walk into the bedroom. Without a word she climbed on the bed and straddled me. She leaned down and kissed me taking her other hand and grabbing my cock bring it back up to full attention. Without hesitation she plunged her pussy all the way down the shaft and started riding me. She was not kidding, she was a great fuck. The first orgasm hit me after only a few minutes. It felt like I came forever, stream after stream her pussy sucked out of me.

"We'll call this one a draw," she said after kissing me in the afterglow of my climax. I was quickly up and going again. The whole morning passed without notice as all my attention was on this mysterious, amazing woman I was making love to.

jeb22
jeb22
843 Followers