Falling for Jennifer Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hot_Sister
Hot_Sister
2,745 Followers

She straddled him, holding his face with her hands, raining kisses on his mouth, laughing at his shocked expression - and he was kissing her back, his arms around her, whispering in the silence of the house. "Oh, God, Jen! I've missed you," and she wrapped her arms around his head and cradled it to her breasts as she remembered this very instant so many years ago.

The bedroom was dim, the Venetian blinds already lowered against the bright afternoon sun, and the doona was big and fluffy. They undressed together, dropping their clothes where they stood and each of them regarded the other. David could see the voluptuousness he had guessed at earlier, the breasts bigger but still firm and upright on her rib cage, the nipples stiff with excitement. Her waist was trim, accentuated by the luscious swell of her hips and her belly was flat, leading to the crease between her thighs. She stood naked before him, unashamed, watching as he stripped off the last of his clothes.

Jen saw that he had filled out in the time they had been apart. His chest was broader, shaded with a light coating of hair and the muscles in his body were hard and well defined. His cock was massively erect, bobbing as he moved, and she could see a dribble of moisture at its tip. She had not had sex for years and thought she had learned to live without it, but she was suddenly seized by an uncontrollable wave of lust. She fell to her knees and grasped his rod, delighting in its length and hardness, and she placed the glans against her lips. Her fingers were white against the darker hue of his turgid flesh and were cool against its heat.

David watched as his sister knelt before him, sliding her lips over the stretched, purple skin, dipping her tongue into the slit to scoop out the silver strands of his lubrication. A narrow horizontal band of light from a gap in the blinds fell across her face, illuminating her eyes as she worked on his cock. He could see the gunmetal grey of her irises shot through with strands of bright gold, and they stared unblinkingly up at his face to better judge how she should give him pleasure. Her tongue was lapping at him now, flickering under the head of his cock, dabbing at the frenulum and then curling over the rounded tip to dip into the oozing eye - lapping, lapping, gobbling the strands of silver that hung between them. Her breasts were swinging slightly with the momentum of her movement, pale globes full and swollen, the nipples as stiff as he had ever remembered them, and he reached down to fondle them, warm and supple in his hands.

The change in his posture pushed his cock forward and it popped through the portal of Jen's lips with a soft wet sound. David felt the warm, wet pressure of her mouth as soft as a butterfly's wing as she engulfed the head. He felt his cock jerk slightly as he released more lubrication, and he imagined it oozing over her tongue. He released her breasts and held her head instead, sliding his hips back and forth to fuck her face, delighting in the incredible feeling of his sister's mouth as his shaft disappeared into her throat. He could hear her moaning with lust, the sensation transmitted through his cock like a little vibrator, and felt her hands gripping his buttocks to pull him back and forth to better service her. She released one hand and cupped his balls, weighing them in her hand and delighting in their size and the promise of what they contained, and her fingers wriggled behind them to press against the tight crinkled entrance of his ass.

David remembered the very first time he had had her, in her narrow little bed in their mother's house. He recalled the incredible sensation as his shaft slid into the warmth of her body, and how he had wanted that moment to last forever. He remembered thinking how beautiful she was, and how she could have had any other man - but she had chosen him. He looked down at her now, watching as she serviced his cock. Her eyes were on his face and filled with wonder at what was happening to her, and her hair moved as she rocked back and forth - and he saw that she was beautiful. Nothing in the years they had been apart had satisfied him, and he thought he had become a drifter - but now it was as if the long empty years had never been, and he was seized by the same desire to possess her as he had in that little bed so long ago.

He reached down and pulled her upright, placing his mouth on hers. He could taste the salty flavour of his discharge on her lips, and his senses were swamped by the incredible warmth and softness of her body pressing against his. His cock was rammed against her belly, oozing and leaking, and he imagined that it would soon be inside her - sliding into that exquisitely tight portal to ease aside the grasping, fluttering lips to reach up into her very core.

She broke free of his mouth, her voice soft and urgent. "Ah, David. I want you so much. Do whatever you want to me. Fuck me, fuck me hard. Fuck your baby sister." Her mouth was against his skin, her lips moving, her voice oozing into his ears to spur him on. "Do you remember the shed?" she whispered. "Fuck me like that again," and she lifted a leg and hooked it over his hip.

He reached down and seized her buttocks and lifted her, feeling the warmth of her thighs as she locked them around his waist. His cock was pressed against her and he adjusted it, sliding the head over the tight crease, pressing forward until it found the right spot and popped into her. She gasped at the sensation, her back arching slightly.

"Ah, yes, just there. Press into me there. Let me feel all of you."

The long, delicious slide of his shaft into his sister, so exquisite after all of these years. He could feel the pressure of her flesh squeezing him as he entered, an incredible tightness as the grasping, cloying flesh of her cunt gradually opened under his onslaught. He could feel Jen's arms around his neck and her face pressing into his shoulder, and he heard the long exhalation of her breath as he penetrated her, sliding inch by inch towards her belly. He pressed his fingers against her vulva, the tips bathed in the bubbles of their mingled juices until with a final groan he was buried fully inside her.

She leaned back in his grasp to better see his face. "Oh, God - that's deep, David. Wait...wait, let me adjust."

Jen's pussy was stretched tightly about his shaft and she clenched and released her vaginal muscles to alleviate the feeling of overbearing fullness. He could feel her sheath gripping and releasing him, and the delicious crimp of her vulva on the root of his cock, and he saw that her eyes were shining with desire and that her mouth was slightly open and her lips were soft and pink and wet.

"Fuck me now, David," she whispered. "Fuck my wet pussy."

She rocked on his hips and he moved with her, his pelvis moving back and forth and his rod easing in and out of her sex. At this angle the head of his cock was rubbing the upper surface of her cunt and the root was pressed against her clitoris. She was moaning, arching her spine with her hands on his shoulders to steady herself, and he leaned back to compensate for the shift of her weight. Her breasts were swaying, full and round, the nipples exquisitely hard and he could see a light sheen of sweat on her skin, shining in the dim light. His fingers were pressed against the point of entry, slick with their juices.

David eased her down into the clean white duvet of the bed and she reclined on her back. He seized her ankles and held her legs open, driving into her in long, delectable strokes. She was fully exposed to him now and he could see that she had shaved herself and the lips of her cunt were grasping at him as he slid back and forth. She held the covers of the bed in tight little fists, anchoring herself against his thrusts.

"Christ God, David, that's good! Ah, yes, fuck me. Fuck me deeply!"

And he heard his own voice, gusty with desire. "Yes, oh yes! I'll fill you with my cock. Christ, you're tight, Jen. Such a tight little cunt."

Her breasts had settled on her chest to lose their definition but he could see them wobbling and rocking as he thrust into her, and the nipples were hard and pink.

"I want to come into you, Jen. I want to fill you up."

And her voice in response, thready and broken with her lust. "Ah...Yes! Ugh, yes, yes. Come into me! Squirt into me, David! Fill up...ugh! Fill up your sister with your sperm!"

He could feel the stirrings of his first orgasm, the first inkling of a storm that would seize them both. He remembered the first time he had injected his seed into his sister, just a teenager then, and how she had milked him as he writhed on top of her. He watched her now as she moved under him, wondering if she would do the same. He could see the clenching of her hands on the douvet and the expression of intense pleasure on her face. She was panting, her mouth open and her lips trembling and her breasts were rocking back and forth. He could see the froth of juices at her pussy, creaming around his shaft as he slid into her, and he could hear the tight rhythmic sucking sounds of her cunt as it gripped and released him.

And like the rushing of a great wind David's climax enveloped him, sweeping him upwards in a trembling, tumbling turmoil of noise and light. He heard his voice shouting, shouting and her own cries in return as she joined him in the soaring heights of ecstasy. The long jets of his sperm burst from the head of his cock and entered deep into his sister's body, hot and viscous, splattering over the glistening membrane of her pussy to coat the trembling, twitching flesh. Her cunt was grasping him, milking him in tight, rhythmic contractions, each one drawing a ribbon of seething jism from his balls and he gripped her legs tightly, his face contorted with pleasure.

And in those searing moments of exquisite pleasure he perceived how their life could be, to share one another like this and to have love and companionship too - but he saw the spectre of disgrace and ruin was still there and always would be, for what they were doing challenged a deeply held taboo. The winds of his orgasm retreated and the colours and texture of the present returned, and he saw that her body was painted with horizontal strips of light stealing in from the shutters - bands of light and dark like the bars of a cage, and he perceived it to be a sign that they were destined to be separated for ever.

The afternoon was quiet and there was only the sound of their breathing, and the whispers of their words to one another.

"Nothing has changed, David. Nothing."

He felt his heart twist - understanding that her fear of public shame was still too big and that his premonition had been right, and that not even the moments of ecstasy they had just experienced were enough to change her mind.

"It is like we were never apart, David. How could we have wasted all those years?" she continued, "how could we have done that?"

His heart soared. "Not wasted," he said. "It was part of growing. It had to happen. We had to walk through the shadow to understand how important the light is." The bed creaked a little as he turned to look at her and his voice was shy and uncertain. "Would you come with me, Jen, back to Melbourne? There's a place there if you wanted."

She looked into his face. She could still feel the warmth of his seed inside her, contrasting with the curious sensation of emptiness that his withdrawal had left. She could not imagine not being by his side again. "Of course," she said.

"Are you worried that it might all happen again if you live with me?" He asked. "What about other people, Jen...you know, what they think."

Jen smiled and reached out to touch him, to take him inside her again.

"Fuck 'em," she said.

*****

(c) Copyright. Hot_Sister July 11. Not to be copied in whole or in part without the express permission of the author.

Hot_Sister
Hot_Sister
2,745 Followers