Falling for Jenny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I forgot to breathe, I certainly couldn't move. Jenny continued to dance just out of my reach. Her face was serene. Her lithe movements were slow and sinuous. Even writing this thirty years later, it is still the most erotic thing I have ever seen. She moved towards me. I found my voice.

"You" I said " are the most beautiful thing I have ever seen in my life."

Strange to say but I was not panting with lust. I was aroused for sure; I defy a dead man not to rise at what I was seeing. Somehow there was a different quality to it. I felt huge tenderness towards her. I wanted to cover every inch of her in kisses. She slipped onto the narrow bed beside me. "My turn now, I think" she whispered and pushed me up. I couldn't compete. Not with that dance, that magic-by-moonlight. Instead I stood in front of her and stripped quickly. Once I was naked I just stood, letting her look at me. I turned a slow 360-degree circle. I didn't strike any poses, they would have looked foolish. I just let her look at my body. My cock was fully erect, I was turned on like nothing I'd ever felt before but I still had no feelings of urgency. Time was flowing around and about us, but standing still here at the core, we lived each second as an hour.

"I never knew a man could be so lovely." Her voice was soft, filled with wonder and tenderness. "Come to me Paul, come to me now please!"

I moved towards the bed like a sleepwalker. The moon-shadows on her body were amazing. I have seen great art all over the world but I defy any of the world's renowned to capture that beauty. Michelangelo, Rodin, Miron, they could not have done her justice. I lay beside her and took her in my arms. I kissed her hair and her face and eyes. I found her lips and we kissed, deeply and softly. I felt huge passion but no lust. I looked at her beautiful body with genuine wonder. I was a true innocent for the first and probably the only time in my life. Her breasts were high and rounded, tipped by nipples of silver in the moonlight. Her hips flared sweetly from her tiny waist and her stomach was a flat plain broken only by the brief thicket at the junction of her slender thighs.

I lay propped on one elbow, drinking in her beauty and softly stroking the silken-silvered flesh. I kissed her breasts and received a breathy sigh in response. I don't know why or how but I was in a totally relaxed state of extreme arousal. I trailed kisses down her chest and over her stomach towards that sweet bush. She had a little mole just on the inside of her left hipbone and I kissed it gratefully, the one flaw that rendered her truly perfect. Her legs had fallen open as I had travelled down and I could now smell the sweet female scent of her. I hadn't ever done this before but instinct guided me to kiss the swelling lips and the soft cushion of her mound. I dipped my tongue into the shadowed valley and was greeted by the sweet moistness of her. I trailed slow kisses and lingering licks up and back and she rewarded me with little gasps and sighs and her hips started moving to first match and then exceed my rhythm. Suddenly her body tensed and she gave a sharp little cry and I felt a fluttering around my tongue like the beating wings of a humming bird.

She relaxed back with a contented "Oh!!!!" I was in heaven. I had just given a girl an orgasm for the first time in my life and was feeling like I invented them! I trailed kisses back up her body and she pulled me on top of her. "Now make me a woman,” she said in a fierce whisper and I eased into her wetness as she rose to meet me. I felt only the slightest resistance and she winced slightly and then I was through. I felt as if I was melting into her, that the two of us were flowing into one super-being that transcended time and space and dwelt in some other, unknown dimension where only we and the moonlight could ever go.

We moved to the moon's tidal beat, ebb and flow, the oldest rhythm in the Universe. The heat was building in us now and her hips pumped back at me with more urgency. The serenity was replaced by need, an urgent drive for fulfilment. With a huge convulsion she lifted me bodily off the bed and I felt that fluttering sensation again, this time around the base of my cock. I was still just about with it enough to pull out and sent my seed spurting across her sprawled body in wave after wave of silvery pearls. She pulled me back on her top of her and kissed me hard. "That was the greatest thing ever, since time began" she said, her voice like a song in my ears. I nodded dumbly. I had no words left. We cuddled like that for hours. We didn’t need to do it again that night. Had we done so she might have been sore and then pain would have usurped the incredible pleasure in both of our memories.

Much later I had to round up all the girls and take them to their respective homes. We had not been missed downstairs. In real time we were barely gone an hour and a half. Jenny acted as my guide on the ferry trips so I took her home last. I walked her to her door, arranging to meet tomorrow (really later that day). We stared at each other. The moon had gone now and the harsher light of streetlamps glared wanly down at us. Simultaneously we started to speak.

“I know this sounds silly..."

"I know you won't believe me but...”

We paused. Then, together again, the words tumbled out.

"I love you.”

That was nearly thirty years ago now. I'm glad to tell you all, however, that when the moon is full and streams into our bedroom, Jenny still dances for me and we still go to that other dimension - again and again and again.

12