Falling for Jessica Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was breathing again when I saw her on her knees, taking in the sight of my entire body. I got this tingling sensation between my thighs.

"God, your body is amazing." She said, looking into my eyes.

I didn't reply. I couldn't. I was struck by the sight of her eyes, those lips and her body.

"Stay still." She demanded while pulling down my panties.

She then looked up at me as her mouth made its way to my pussy. Her whole mouth clapsed over my entire pussy. I shuddered, feeling how warm and wet her tongue was.

That same tongue was now deep inside of me. I couldn't handle this feeling. I could no longer stay still. I was moaning and shaking involuntarily.

She grabbed my hips and ran her tongue up and down the length of my pussy. I was close when she started sucking on my clit. It felt so fucking good.

I came hard but she didn't stop. She stood and her fingers were now in me. We were kissing when I felt myself coming all over her hand.

I couldn't kiss her anymore. I couldn't do anything but scream and hold on to her while the most intense orgasm hit me.

It was over but I was still shaking. She gazed into my eyes while she slowly slid her fingers out of me. As she did this, tears formed in my eyes. It felt too good.

"I love you."

"I love you too Amina."

Now here I am, wondering. I can't help but think of how selfish I'm being. I mean was I really ready and willing to leave Adrian?

12