Falling for Matthew Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Arriving home, I stumbled into bed. It was after two in the morning and I was utterly exhausted, but I was too keyed up to fall asleep right away. I lay there consumed by self loathing and guilt, only managing to calm down by promising myself I'd make it up to him. As usual, his face was the last image in my head before I fell asleep. No wonder I was immediately plunged into a dream where his eyes were looking up at me adoringly as he worked my boxers down over my hips.

Groaning, I raised my hips to help him undress me. He grasped me in his hand, his touch feeling infinitely better than Jane's had earlier. He licked my length, appearing to savor the taste of me, moaning slightly. This dream was different from the others though. Instead of lying back to let him do what he wanted to my body, I pulled him up to lie next to me. Cupping his face in my hands, I kissed him long and deep. It was a patient sort of kiss, but it got us excited nonetheless.

"I love you" I whispered before turning him on his back so I could ravish him. He sighed contentedly and pulled me in for a close embrace. I kissed my way along his jaw and nibbled on his earlobe. As I kissed and gently bit my way down his throat, I slipped my hand into his boxers tracing the contours of his cock lightly with my fingertips, teasing him until he growled at me. Grinning up at him, I grasped him firmly and ran my thumb over his tip. Feeling my digit come away wet I couldn't wait to taste him.

Kissing my way down the smooth skin of his torso, I pulled his boxers down his hips. Once they were out of the way, I settled between his legs. Teasing him shamelessly, I started lightly running my fingertips over the soft skin of his inner thighs at times almost brushing agains his delicious package. He groaned in frustration and I chuckled. Deciding to put him out of his misery, I gently cupped his balls in my left hand and grasped his cock firmly. He was oozing precum and I could tell I was in for a treat. I lowered my head deliberately slowly and stuck out my tongue to lap at his excitement.

The door slamming shut further down the hall was enough to wake me up, but not enough to get me alert straight away. I wasn't sure if the groan I heard came from Matt in my dream or from me in frustration at getting cut short. The feeling of the dream stuck with me for a little while longer, the warmth, tenderness and incredible eroticism of it made me yearn to fall asleep again. My erection crying out for attention wasn't about to let me do that however, and I doubted my brain would be so obliging as to let me pick up where Matt and I left off.

Wait, what? Had I told Matt I loved him? Fair enough it was only a dream, but I hadn't acknowledged to myself that things had progressed that far. I would definitely have to break up with Jane now, as soon as possible. With a sigh, I got up. It was only 7.30 and I felt like I'd barely closed my eyes last night, but there was no way I was gonna get back to sleep now. Might as well go jerk off in the shower yet again. ­

12