Falling for My Mum Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ssshh," you breathed, "it's ok angel, I'm here now." My head dropped back to the pillow and I closed my eyes again for a moment as I allowed the feelings to wash over me. The feelings of pleasure in my cock and the joy in my heart. You had made a decision, the decision I had wanted. You were here, now, in the dead of night. This had to mean what I wanted.

"I didn't have to think all that long it appears," you said and I could just make out a little smile playing on your lips through the darkness. "My heart won out over my head. I *do* want this, Tom, I've just not let myself want it, or I've tried to not let myself want it. I've not always been good, though, and when I haven't been, I've cum to thoughts of this angel, and thoughts of more. I know I shouldn't have but I have and your words tonight," you continued as your fingers kept up their hypnotic rhythm, "they cut through all the crap, all my fears and touched my heart. I don't care if it's wrong, I just know that I want this and need this."

I could have laughed, cried and whooped for joy. I restricted myself to grab your free hand and bringing it to my lips, kissing the red painted nails and your long, elegant fingers. "Oh Mum, thank you," I managed to say as my lower body arched towards you.

With that, you straddled me, those powerful thighs pressing against my flanks. I saw a flash of blonde pussy hair as the hem of your slip floated free from your body before settling back in position. Raising your hips slightly you positioned your pussy lips against the head of my cock and I felt their silky moistness against the slick glans of my penis. I could sense your lips parting. God this was fast, was it really happening? I looked up into your beautiful face as you gazed down at me with love in your crystal blue eyes.

"Are you sure Tom?" you asked, hesitation crossing your face. "I'm not too old for you? I'm fifty, Tommy, and you're only twenty-three, you have your whole life ahead of you. I don't want to ruin it." What were you doing to me? This little speech had all been given with your sopping pussy lips flexing around the head of my cock. With a cry of love, frustration and determination I grasped your hips and pulled you down. My cock drove its way home, back to the furnace where it had been created twenty-three years before, the muscles of your pussy giving way before the return of the prodigal son embracing it as it came back. You fell forward slightly, your hair swaying in front of your face, your eyes widening, your mouth falling open and a visceral groan of pleasure rose from deep down in your throat to fill the room.

We were joined, we were making love, we were fucking there, in my bed, the very thing and place I had been imagining for months. It was really happening. "Of course I'm bloody sure you crazy woman," I told you, sitting up to kiss you, holding you tight in my arms, my cock still inside you as my tongue sought entry too. Our tongues swirled against each other, our hands wrapped around each other's faces as our desperate passions were released. We sat there, joined together, slowly fucking as we kiss urgently for I don't know how long. Eventually, though, the kisses became shorter, shallower and you spoke to me through the kisses.

"I love you" *kiss*, "Tommy, my" *kiss* "darling," *kiss* "beautiful boy," *kiss* "Fuck," *kiss* "I don't want to stop" *kiss* followed by your hands pushing me back down. I lay there beneath you as you began to ride me. Being ridden is, at any time, an immensely erotic experience but when it is your own mother – beautiful, blonde, passionate – grinding her hips and pussy lips against you, dressed in a fuck-knows-how-expensive red silk slip on the night she has given herself to you for the first time fulfilling every waking thought of the last few months, well, words alone cannot describe it.

You linked your fingers through mine as you rode me. "You know I can't...can't give you children Tommy don't you?" You asked, vulnerable, doubting again, even as your body wouldn't let you stop riding me. I nodded.

"I know Cat, I know. It doesn't matter to me, not a jot. All I want now, for ever is you Mum," I gasped.

"It's too late for it anyway," you said but I already knew that and I didn't care.

"It's too late for me Mum, I'm yours and I can't hold on," I warned urgently. I saw triumph and acceptance in your eyes. We both knew there was no going back now, in more ways than one.

"Don't hold on Tommy, don't hold back please. Give it to me, cum in me, in Cat, in your Mummy," you half begged, half ordered and I complied. With a great cry and a thrusting back of my head and forward of my hips, I felt the cum surge through my body and out my cock. As I'd already cum earlier that evening, the amount was not huge, but it was more than I was expecting. I felt it pump into your hungry pussy and, long after it had stopped, I felt the shudders of my orgasm through my body. As I came down from it, I felt your grip my fingers hard, close your eyes and gasp. You bit your lip, screwed your eyes tight and your body give a series of small tremors. You too had cum.

We stayed frozen in that position, just staring at each other in the semi gloom of a summer's night. Then, eventually, you placed your hand on my chest and raised yourself off me. My cock felt, still semi-hard to my stomach with a slap ad I felt you trace your nail along its length and give a hungry growl. Silently, you padded to the bathroom like the cat who was your namesake. I heard the tap running. I was tired, peaceful now. I felt you slip into bed behind me, your arms close around me, the wonderful smooth silk of your negligée and the softness of your breasts against my naked back. I was at peace, I was free, I could sleep. The morning and what that had to bring could wait.