Falling for My Mum Ch. 04

Story Info
A storm hits during the holiday and the lovers hunker down.
7.7k words
4.64
51.3k
61

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/16/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here is the fourth part of the story dedicated and encouraged by the delicious CatMoore. Readers would benefit from reading the earlier chapters but I hope that this stands on its own. Thank you to everyone for your kind comments and votes so far and I hope you will enjoy the latest and, I think, penultimate part of TomCat's adventures.

*****

After that mind blowing piece of lovemaking and the revelation of our secret to Connie, the holiday continued in a dreamlike fashion. It was perfect time together, like only a first holiday with a new love can be. How many people, though, get to experience that first love feeling with their own mother, the woman who makes you happier than anyone else ever has or ever can and knows you better than anyone?

One thing that kept in my mind from that wanton session in the bed, though, was the words you had used to ward me off your arsehole – "not yet," you had said. Not yet, meaning in the future I assumed. A few days later I decided to tackle you about it as we lay together in bed post coitus, gently caressing and smooching in the way you do after a particularly lovely orgasm.

"Mum," I said in a questioning tone as I circled that splendid bottom lazily with a single finger, feeling the little goosebumps as I did so. "You know the other day, after Connie at the pool I mean?"

"Yes?" My finger was now at your tailbone, just above the cleft of your buttocks.

"Well, you know when I licked your sexy little arsehole and you said 'Not yet,'? What did you mean?" I asked. You rolled over from your front onto your side and propped yourself up on your elbow looking at me.

"Have you ever done anal Tommy?" You asked softly. I shook my head. "Have you ever wanted to?" I shrugged.

"I don't know, I suppose so. I mean it's something that one sees in porn and read about online so one sort of feels that you *should* do it, if you know what I mean?" I said and you nodded in silent encouragement for me to continue. "But I'd never tried it with a real woman, not even a finger. It just didn't seem right, I wasn't comfortable with it. But then, the other day, it just did feel right, I wanted to do that to you – I want to do things with you and to you that I've never done or wanted to do with anyone else. I don't know why exactly, maybe it's just because you excite me so much or because I trust you so much that I can let the real me out – I'm not sure I even know what that entails but I know that with you I can trust to find out. Does that make any sense at all?"

You didn't reply immediately but leant forward and kissed me softly on the lips. "I understand angel, and I love you even more for it. I want to grow sexually with you, I *want* to do things with you that I've not wanted to do before. I have done anal sex before, with your Dad and prior to getting married but I've never liked it much. It's very sensitive and, well, painful –at least it was to me. That doesn't mean I don't want to do it, I think, no *know* that I do but it can't just happen out of nowhere ok?" You asked looking very serious. "We have to build up to it, to make it something special for you but also for me. While I might not hugely enjoy the actual feeling of a penis in my bum, the idea of willingly giving my arse to your cock turns me on and excites me a great deal." I smiled and leaned in to kiss you.

"Fuck Mum, you are so bloody amazing, how do you manage to make me more crazy about you every day?" I asked in awe and you merely grinned.

"Cos we're one darling, I made you and don't ever forget that. So, my arse is yours my lovely boy but you will need to prepare me for it. I trust you to know how to do that darling," you said and kissed me again.

The conversation stayed with me over the next few days and I was determined not to let you down when the moment came. It arrived mid way through our second week. The weather forecast had been warning of a tropical storm developing in the Gulf of Mexico. It wasn't regarded as a really bad one and they hadn't been sure if it would make landfall in Florida or drift further north west. This morning, though, the TV declared that forecasts predicted that the storm would hit Florida after all and that Anna Maria Island would be in the path.

We were doing the washing up from a breakfast of bacon, pancakes and maple syrup when we heard the news. We looked at each other a little nervous but not unduly concerned - we'd experienced a couple of proper hurricanes before and several tropical storms during our summer visits.

"Do you think we'll need to use the shelter?" I asked, knowing that you hated the shelter. You shook your head.

"No, I don't think so. It doesn't sound a bad one, we'll brave it in the house I think. But go and check the shelter just in case and bring in things we might need and head into town to get anything missing. I'll check on the shutters and storm screens and make sure that everything is in order."

"Sure thing, Mum," I said eagerly abandoning my drying up.

"After you've finished drying up young man," you said sternly and I reluctantly returned to my chores like a dutiful son. I loved that our relationship seemed so natural and that we could switch naturally from mother and son to friends to lovers and back again so smoothly and seemingly without jarring as if somehow we just fitted together like the parts of an intricate but beautiful machine designed for this purpose. I smiled to myself at this thought and then my mind drifted onto the storm. How romantic it might be, I speculated, all battened down and huddled together while the storm raged outside. Then I knew that tonight would be the night that you would give me your bottom.

As you finished the last dish, I moved behind you and slipped my arms around your slim waist. I kissed your shoulder and then the back of your neck before pulling you back so that my hardening cock lay against the cheek of your arse. I leaned in and whispered into your ear.

"Tonight Mum," was all I said and I felt you give a little shudder, was it excitement or trepidation I wondered, and then a tiny nod. You turned and your arms went about my neck and you pulled me into a kiss that was a real smooch.

"Yes darling," you breathed and I could feel your heart hammering against your chest as your pressed yourself against me, "I promise."

I checked the shelter and, though it had most of the things we needed, there were a few things missing, not least for the activities that I had planned. I drove into the town to the shops. There weren't many people around. The locals were already prepared and had stayed at home. As I stepped out of the car the early precursors of the storm were already apparent. The wind was high, leaves were blowing about and the flag pole on the town hall was clattering in the stiff breeze. I was eager to get all I needed and get back to the house before the weather got much worse and I did all I had to do in record quick time.

The remainder of the day was spent preparing for the storm, making sure everything was packed away, battened down and secure. By the time the storm arrived we were safely inside and having our dinner. We were both a bit hot and sweaty from our exertions and grinning like schoolboys at a job well done. After dinner, I leaned over and gave you a long kiss.

"That was delicious Mum, just like you, thank you. Now, I'm going to go and have a shower while you do the washing up," I told you, taking charge of the evening's events. Then I'll run you a nice bath to get you all nice and relaxed and, when you're ready, you come and join me in our bedroom, OK?" You looked a little nervous but smiled and nodded.

"Yes darling, whatever you say," you replied gently.

I took a quick shower to cleanse myself from the day's work and to make sure I was nice and fresh for you. I then drew you a nice, deep bubbly bath just how you liked it. I dimmed the lights and lit a pillar candle which crackled gently. I emerged from the bathroom in just my blue towelling dressing gown to see you waiting outside in your fluffy white one, your hair up with little blonde tendrils escaping to frame that lovely face. I smiled and kissed you on the cheek.

"Your bath madam," I said, stepping aside to let you pass and giving your bottom a little goose as you did. You gave me a mock 'cross' look and disappeared inside, closing the door behind you. I repaired to our bedroom and began to prepare the room for your arrival.

You took your time luxuriating in the bath, relaxing as the wind howled outside, but eventually I heard a gentle knock on the door. I could feel my own heart beating in excitement as I got up from the bed and moved to the door. I opened it and there you were in your dressing gown, your fair hair down now, your makeup retouched giving your face a soft glow. Slipping my hand under your bottom I lifted you off your feet and carried you into the room. You gave a little cry of surprise but then rested your head against my shoulder as I walked over to the bed.

"Oh Tommy," you said as you looked around the room, "it's beautiful. Thank you." I had placed little jars of rose-scented candles all around the bed which were the only light in the room. My iPhone was plugged into a docking station and playing gentle string music and I had freshly changed the sheets and duvet covers with crisp new white Egyptian cotton sheets.

I gently laid you on the bed, watching you sink into the sheets and stretch out like a cat exploring the space, making a delightful purring noise as you did. I smiled down at you and leaned over, kissing you softly on the lips and then my hands were at your belt and I slowly unwrapped you like the most glorious Christmas present.

You lay there naked before me and I drank you in from the ends of your flawless blonde hair to the tips of your red-painted toes. What a sight it was – your lovely features, nervous but expectant, your eyes wide, pupils dilated in the candle-lit room, your delicate shoulders, tanned chest giving way to the paler, more tender flesh of those splendidly full and proud breasts, the little moles emphasising the perfection of the rest, the pink round areolae and the little button nipples. My gaze drifted southwards, over your flat tummy, the diamond belly stud twinkling in the candle light, the tiny creases of your waist from the way you were lying, down to the little tuft of sparse, springy blonde pubic hairs above that exquisite pussy – the pussy that had grown me, brought me into the world and, in the last few weeks, given me more pleasure that I had thought possible.

"Roll onto your front Mum," I told you. You looked hesitant but, trusting me, obeyed what I had asked. Disrobing myself, my hardening cock rearing up, I climbed onto the bed and swung my legs either side of your slim thighs. Reaching under the pillow I retrieved two bottles, one of massage oil, the other of lube.

Applying the massage oil to my hands, I began, slowly, to give you a long, leisurely massage, starting on your neck and shoulders. I wanted to relax you completely, to make you feel so loved and safe with me and my hands. I listened to you and your muscles as my fingers moved over your soft, fresh skin. You gave soft little sighs and gentle moans that I adored. Your skin glistened with the massage oil, the room filling with its scent, mingling with that from the candles to create our little bubble of serenity while the tropical storm raged outside.

My hands moved ever downwards, past your back and waist until I reached your hips. Then my hands moved inwards onto that wonderful peach of a bottom. I felt the flesh moving under the rhythm of my strong fingers – it looked and felt glorious. Your moans grew a little deeper, more insistent as I massaged your arse and you gave a deep sigh when my fingers moved between your cheeks and began to stroke the delicate valley of tender flesh around that puckered arsehole.

I blew on your hole but didn't touch you there, not yet. Instead my fingers massaged your perineum and then dipped into your sopping cunt.

"Ahhh, oh fuck Tommy," you groaned into your pillow, "this feels so fucking amazing, please don't stop."

"Don't worry, Cat," I assured you, "I shan't stop," and I pressed another finger into your wet and willing pussy. After a few moments of letting my fingers marinade in your juices, I withdrew them and offered them to you. You lapped them eagerly like a cat with delicious milk. "Taste good?" I asked. You nodded enthusiastically.

"So good angel, you make me so very wet," you gasped. I drew my wet fingers back down your body, over the half moon of your arse and back into your cunt. I felt you moan again and lurch forward slightly as my fingers invaded your pussy.

Taking the lube in my hand, I flipped open the top and allowed the clear liquid to drizzle onto your arse and flow slowly down between your cleft. With one hand I stimulated your pussy and with the other I began to massage the lube into your buttocks, the flesh around your arsehole and then, finally, your tight little hole itself.

As I pressed delicate against your hole, I felt you tense slightly and draw in your breath. I leaned forward and kissed the nape of your neck. "Breathe deeply darling," I whispered, "it will help, I promise." You gave a little nod and I heard you start to breathe again. Immediately I could feel your muscles relax again and, slowly, gently my finger pushed into your bum.

"Urrgh," you grunted and I could feel you breathing around my finger, breathing it in. "That's nice, but be slow." I obeyed and slowly, so very slowly I began to finger fuck your arse as my other hand moved more rapidly and surely inside your pussy. I kept my finger in your bum, just resting it there with the occasional little flex while my other hand worked to bring you to a climax. I could feel it coming, bubbling up inside you, could sense your legs tensing as I touched your clit until, at last, I felt it boil over and your body twitched all over as you shuddered into your orgasm. "Oh Christ, I'm coming Tommy, coming, coming!" You gasped, the final 'coming' more of a strangled whisper.

We lay there in the semi darkness, our breathing seeming almost as loud as the wind outside, as you came down from you orgasm. Gently, I removed my fingers from your body and we heard the rain hammering down on the roof above us.

After a few moments that could have been minutes or hours, I lowered my head into your springy bottom and began to kiss it. I began to lick it, to nibble it and to bite it. Your own hand snaked under your body and started to play with your clit as I lovingly assaulted your bottom with my tongue, lips and teeth. Once again sounds of encouragement drifted down the bed from your mouth to my ears as I nuzzled your arse, paying particular attention to the little creases where your cheeks met your thighs. I could taste the oil and the lube on my tongue, both of which were a little odd tasting but that didn't matter a jot compared to the simple glory of your derrière.

Eventually I pressed my nose against your coccyx and gave a long, firm lick from perineum to tailbone. I felt you jolt in surprise and shock as my tongue crossed your hole and I have a low chuckle. "It's ok Mummy," I cooed.

"I know angel," you managed to say, "I'm just so sensitive." I poured a whole load more lube onto your bottom and massaged it in.

"Let's give you something else to think about Cat," I said. "Turn over," I ordered and you did as I bid. "See this?" I asked stroking the length of the underside of my cock with two fingers. You nodded happily, a big smile creeping across your features. I passed you the lube. "Make it nice and wet." You sat up for a moment and closed your lips around the shaft, about half way down. I could feel the heat of your mouth around me and fuck knows how I didn't just cum, but I didn't and I watched as you slowly drew my cock from your mouth, leaving it glistening with saliva as you did.

"I thought I needed a foretaste," you told me, the candle flame and mischief flickering in your eyes. You began to rub the lube into my cock with long, lingering, firm strokes of your expert hand. Your eyes were fixed on your task as I leaned over and removed one of the feather pillows from my side of the bed.

"Lift your bum," I told you and you obliged, lying back down, one hand still on my cock as I slipped the pillow under your bottom and lower back. I placed a hand over yours and drew it away from my cock. You looked reluctant, disappointed to be separated from it and raised your head to protest but, seeing the expression on my face, you stopped. You knew the moment had come – the moment you'd promised me when you gave me your arse.

You lay back and opened your legs willingly for me to take my rightful position between them – the position of a lover, your lover. Your butt was raised slightly now to ensure a good angle of penetration. I lay forward onto you and kissed you deeply, our tongues dancing together in their own lovemaking. "I love you Mum, so much, you know that right?" You nodded and smiled.

"I know Tommy, I know," you breathed.

"If this is too much or I'm going too hard, I'll stop, you just have to say," I told you firmly and you nodded again.

Taking my cock in my hand – it was slick with lube, salvia and precum – I drew it down over your pussy, wondering for a moment whether I should chicken out and just have you normally, and onto your thigh before repositioning it against your butt. You reached down to pull apart your cheeks and I could see the little brown hole winking up at me, stretched a little by my earlier ministrations and the pressure you were now exerting on it. I placed my cock against it and pushed gently. You bit your lip and I could feel you pushing back.

I kissed you again, a long, open-mouthed kiss, forcing you to breathe into it, giving you another stimulus to think about as my fingers went to your nipple and began to tease it between thumb and forefinger. You moaned long and loud into my mouth as my cock pushed past your first resistance and into your butt. The vibrations of your groan shot right through me and I pushed forward a little more. I saw your eyes widen in shock and pain and I pulled back and saw you relax again.

We continued to kiss, our tongues playing, my fingers on your magnificent tits, your hand on your clit, the other grasping at your free breast. Slowly, with this multiple stimulation, I sank my cock into your bottom. Even with the huge amount of lube that we had used it felt vice like and furnace-hot but the nerve endings for both of us sent messages of pleasure to all parts of our sex-gorged bodies.

The storm raged around us outside as inside we slowly, rhythmically made love in the most intimate, secret way. I let you settle pace, ensuring my movements matched yours. It felt like we were one line perhaps never before as we both moved with the utmost care and attention. You stared into my eyes, in them was a look, I am sure reflected in mine, of love both gentle and a little wild, a love on the edge of all we could give.

"Oh Tom," you whispered, "I'm so full of you...never...felt so...full," you gasped between breaths. "For you my angel," you told me, "all for you, all of me, all yours, always," you told me. I could see a tear falling from your eye, was it pain or emotion I didn't know but I could fell my own love for you welling up inside.

I don't know how long we made love, Mum, for how long that storm blew as I was buried deep in you, as deep as could be, I just know that it was so intense that nothing could have made me take notice of anything else. Your muscles, so strong and powerful, drew me in and squeezed me, driving me closer and closer to the edge. I had to fight so hard to keep control, to not duck you into next week, to keep this slow and then...then, I couldn't hold back. I felt the cum rip through me.