Falling for Stockholm Pt. 01

Story Info
Lani is kidnapped by a stranger but what does he want?
2k words
4.34
27.9k
34

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/28/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm walking back towards Jolimont station after a big netball final, it's about 9pm. My team lost but it was a really great game so I'm in a good mood anyway, wearing my new coat (that I'm in love with) over a dress and tights with heeled boots. I'm feeling good, even confident.

I hear someone behind me and turn to see. "Shit" I gasp.

The cute guy behind me gives me a strange look and then laughs as he realises what happened. A possum had run right by my feet and up into a tree. It climbs up into the shadows as we watch it. My heart is pounding but I'm calming down now.

"Bloody thing gave you a fright, huh?" He laughs.

I smile at him and nod as I go to start walking again. He's tall and nicely built from what I can tell, probably a couple of years older than me.

"You have a beautiful smile." He says genuinely.

"Thank you." I blush in response. He has dark wavy hair that is just at the point of needing a cut, wearing jeans and a nice coat with a scarf. He smirks a little as if he's figured out that I'm checking him out.

"Sorry I have a train to catch" I say nervously as I start walking again.

"Bye then." He says puzzled as I scamper away from him.

Something about him was making me nervous (and if I'm being honest with myself a little excited) I didn't like it. I turned back for a quick glance but quickly turned around again when I realised he was watching me. I planned on getting to the station as quickly as possible, to be out of the darkness and with other people, but my thoughts were interrupted.

I heard a thump and a yell, like someone was in pain. I turned around and there was no one else. Just a dimly lit path through the park, lots of trees and bushes. "Hello? Are you okay?" I gasped out. I quickly repeated it louder.

"Please, I've hurt my ankle. Can you help me?" It's that guy again.

I look around again there's no one else here. With my first aid training kicking in I walk off the path and towards where I heard him. Stay calm I think to myself.

I see him sprawled on the ground next to a large exposed tree root that he must have tripped over. He's clutching his ankle. "Are you okay?" I ask.

He starts to try and stand up so I rush over and lean down towards him in case he falls. Instead of this he stands quickly and smirks at me as I'm still bent low. He quickly pushes me down onto my back-hard, the grounds knocks the wind out of me as I hit it.

I'm laying there on the damp, grassy ground dazed and winded, struggling to breath again when he pounces on top of me. I go to scream out but he shoves a wad of material into my mouth and holds his hand over it, silencing me. I only manage to squeak out at him.

"It was very nice of you to try and help me." He's smirking at me again. "But who's going to rescue you?"

I've heard enough at this point and put everything I have into throwing him off me. He's a lot bigger than me and clearly stronger but I manage to slightly unbalance him, enough that his hand moves from my mouth. I spare a second to remove the gag and try to scream for help but he cuts it off quickly with the gag again. It's unlikely that anyone was close enough to hear that split second scream. He kneels on my chest, looks at me crossly and duct tapes my mouth shut, over the gag winding it around my head a couple of times. I'm struggling for breath with him there and only being able to breath through my nose. "That's going to be more difficult to remove now." He says as he gets up from my chest. I move to sit up and reach for the tape, trying to find the end, but he pushes me back and pins me down. His hands are holding down my arms, with his knees digging into my thighs, pinning down my legs painfully. I'm whimpering as I keep trying to buck him off me but he doesn't move. I stop and try and catch my breath, he just watches me. I mumble out a sad "what do you want from me?" I think he gets the gist of it.

"You of course." He smiles warmly but it chills me. He moves his hands off of my arms and I try to push him off of me but he just pushes them down to my sides effortlessly and holds them there with his knees. He's kneeling over me now, my legs are free but I can't use them with him over me like this. He's unbuttoning my coat now all I can do is wriggle and whimper into the gag. He brushes his hand slowly over my breast, just covered by the thin material of my dress. My nipple hardens under his touch. It's just because of the cold, I think to myself, I'm not actually enjoying this.

I feel his legs slightly loosen their grip over my arms and make the most of it. I quickly free my arms and sit up ready to push him off of me but maybe that's exactly what he wanted because he just slips my coat over my shoulder and holds it so that it's restraining my arms behind me. I let out a frustrated moan, it just seems to make him happier. He quickly flips me onto my stomach with my arms still held by my coat behind me. He sits on my ass with his legs either side of me. I'm in trouble now, I've completely lost control, I can barely move like this. I'm desperately trying to slip my arms out of my coat but he's holding onto my hands now with a firm grip. I hear the sound of duct tape again and it makes me whimper. He wraps it tightly around my forearms above where the coat is still over my wrists. What am I going to do?

He takes the coat off me and stands up. I move up onto my knees and spring up onto my feet, before he can stop me I've made a break for it. I get about 10 metres away from him before I'm tackled to the ground screaming, it only comes out as mild squealing though. The air has been knocked out of me again and I'm probably going to have some killer bruises on my hip and ribs.

He wastes no time while I'm stunned on the ground and tapes my legs together over my thighs. That wasn't a move I was expecting. He stands me up quickly and I'm still struggling to get my breath back through my nose.

He puts my coat on over my shoulders and does it up, with my arms still behind me, my arms are extra pinned. As he finishes with the last button, it only just closes. I test out my legs quietly as he's doing this, I can still walk but running away seems impossible now.

He brushes a bit of dirt and grass off of my shoulder thoughtfully and then takes his scarf off and wraps it around my neck. It's so long that it goes up around my mouth, effectively hiding the duct tape. My sleeves are useless by my sides and he tucks them into my pockets. I look at him in horror, to anyone in the distance we would look perfectly ordinary, just a couple taking a stroll at night, they couldn't possibly realise what's concealed underneath. How could they know that my thighs were taped together, or that I had been rendered silent, that my arms were pinned together and to my back?

He looked at me with what strangely looked like pride before nudging me forward. There was nothing I could do but to make quick little steps towards wherever he was leading me. Even a CCTV camera wouldn't help me like this, no one would be able to see that I was being taken.

We walked for a short while out in the open, along the footpath for Christ sake, and nobody even saw us. The smugness was radiating off of him. How clever was he? I was getting so frustrated. This was Melbourne, how could there be no one around? We were out in plain sight.

We're nearing a car, what's left of a car anyway. It's a broken down-looking, old laser. We seem to be heading towards it and I start to panic. Where could he be taking me? Another car cruises past us slowly and parks across the road. Without even thinking I bump into him with my hip as hard as I can and make a very slow run (more like hobble) towards the man who's now getting out of his car.

Before I've made it far he laughs and pulls me towards him into a hug, kissing my forehead. My shove must have just come off as playful because the man across the road keeps walking up the stairs and into an apartment. He doesn't even hear me trying to scream for help.

"You're in trouble now Lani." He laughs at me. But his face has changed, it's more stern now. I go cold, how does he know my name?

He drags me the rest of the way to the car and pushes me down onto the bonnet. The toes of my boots are just touching the ground and my dress and coat have ridden up, exposing the bottom of my ass, only protected by my tights and underwear. Breathing heavily through my nose I try to get up but a strong arm on my back is holding me down.

His other hand strokes my ass slowly, I tremble. He's going to fuck me out here in the open. I brace myself as his hand leaves my ass, but then it returns quickly with a slap. He's spanking me?

"Trying to get away from me earlier I let slide, but trying to get that man's attention before..?" He says as he leans down towards my ear. "That was very naughty of you." He whispers. "You need to be punished."

I squeak as he spanks me again. Why'd it have to be spanking? I moan as he spanks me a third time. I can feel myself starting to get wet, despite the situation. I can't let him know that though. I try to keep it sounding like he's hurting me for the last two spanks. It's soon over and he's letting me stand up again. I try to control my breathing and act more upset.

Out of nowhere he slaps me again, much harder this time and I involuntarily moan loudly. Shit, I'm caught now.

He smirks at me again for the millionth time. "Seems I've got a little masochist on my hands" he chuckles. "I had a theory." I stay silent and look up at him defiantly.

"If you're going to behave you can sit in the back. Otherwise I'm going to have to put you in the boot. Your choice" he says as he opens the back door.

I thought about trying to run back towards where I saw that guy go inside but thought better of that distance. He opened the back door and I nodded at him. He helped me into the middle seat of the back and seat belted me in tightly around my hips. It was one of those old cars with the one-strap seatbelt in the middle. My arms were still held firmly behind me as he started the car and pulled out of the park. I couldn't even undo the seatbelt let alone open the door to escape.

I sat back trying to get comfortable, who knows how long this car trip will take. I glance up and accidentally meet his eyes in the rear-view mirror. Instead of flinching away I keep staring into those golden brown eyes. His eyes move away first as he focuses on driving. I smirk to myself around my gag. I am nobody's damn submissive.