Falling for Stockholm Pt. 02

Story Info
Where is he taking Lani? What does he want with her?
1.2k words
4.46
21.8k
20

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/28/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We're driving out of the city, I don't know where, last I knew it was towards geelong. I've been replaying the events of tonight trying to figure out why this was happening. He knew my name and he'd come prepared, obviously it was planned, but why would someone want to steal me? My family is far from rich, I don't think anyone hates me enough orchestrate something like this, I'm just an average student, but this isn't just a random thing.

He's taken his coat off now and is just in a t-shirt. I can see the hard muscles of his arm, I never had a chance against that. Remembering how he held me down on the ground earlier with those strong arms, I shivered. And how he punished me with spanking, mmm.

My daydreaming was shattered as he pulled over the car along a quiet dirt road. I looked around quickly. Where the hell were we? He gets out of the car, walks around the front and opens the door on my left. Oh my god. Is this where he kills me? Surely not, unless he's an extra creepy serial killer that takes the time to research his victims.

My heart rate is increasing and I'm struggling to breath enough through my nose. His hand creeps up my leg, making me squirm, before he undoes my seatbelt and helps me out of the car. He must notice how scared I am and gives me a reassuring squeeze.

"Don't worry Lani I'm not going to murder you out here or anything," he chuckles, "this isn't your destination."

Not particularly reassured, but not having a choice either, I let him guide me further down the road. Before long I can make out what looks like a dark four wheel drive. I'm panicking now, who is he handing me over to? Am I going to be people smuggled to some rich creep in a strange country? I start digging my heels in and making as much noise as I can, looking him in the eyes pleadingly. All I know is that I do not want to get into this car. As far as kidnappings go I feel like I've been treated reasonably so far. He seems much safer than anyone else.

"Shhh, Lani. You're fine calm down." He says soothingly. "I'm just changing cars." He shows me the keys and presses the button. Sure enough the lights flash as the car unlocks. I focus on breathing again, I'm okay-for now. He opens the doors of the boot and lifts me to sit on the edge. My feet are about a foot above the ground.

"Stay." He tells me as he points at me. "You're not going to get anywhere, restrained like that, and I'll just have to drag you back. You don't want me to punish you again, do you?" He adds. I just blush in response and he goes to the front of the car, leaving me alone. I think about running but even I'm not that stubborn, I know that he's right.

He comes back with a bag and looks at me thoughtfully. "No one can hear you so don't bother screaming." I look at him questioningly as he takes the scarf off me, reaches around my head and starts unwinding the duct tape. The last layer hurts my face a bit but I'm relieved to have it off. He pulls the now soggy wad of gag out of my aching mouth and holds up a bottle of water with a straw in it. I'm so thirsty that I don't even think about what kind of drugs could be in that water. I have a big sip, the cool liquid healing my dry mouth and throat.

"What the fuck is going on?" I blurt out.

He puts a finger over my mouth. "I don't like swearing," he says calmly.

"I don't really like being kidnapped." I retort crossly as I move my head back away from his finger. "Why are you doing this? Where are we going?"

"Because I can, my house." He replies smoothly and adds "I think I liked it better when you were just moaning." He's smirking again.

I've had enough of his smug face "fuck you." I say defiantly.

His smile falls and I start to feel like I achieved something until he grabs me and flips me over onto my front. Shit, I've done it now.

"I've already told you that I don't like swearing. I expect you to show me respect." He growls at me. "I've shown you respect haven't I?"

I just stay silent. He seems kinda mad. "Haven't I?" He repeats.

"Yes!" I exclaim, "I'm sorry for swearing." I go to move up off of the car but he pushes me down with one of his muscled arms.

"We're going to have to work on that Lani." He says kind of disappointedly.

He spanks me five times, much harder than earlier and I struggle not to moan or sound like I'm enjoying it too much, even though one touch down there would betray just how much I was.

I'm blushing uncontrollably when he helps me up and out of the car, I'm hoping that it's too dark for him to see. As I'm standing there he unbuttons my coat and takes it off me. Then he turns me around and undoes the tape around my arms. It's such a relief for them to not be pinned to my back that I'm almost grateful to him. But as I'm rubbing my arms he puts my hands into some padded handcuff things that look like they're out of some movie set at an asylum. They also look impossible to get out of without a key. I make a face at him.

"If you're going to complain I'll have to put the gag back in." He says matter of factly. He's smirking at me again but I'm too tired to care. Apparently being kidnapped takes a lot out of you, or maybe there was something in the water. He helps me up into the back of the car and there's a mattress there that I happily lay on. He clips the handcuffs onto something but I'm already asleep by then.

I wake up confused and disoriented, my head is hurting so I'm gonna say that there was something in the water. It took me a while to remember what the hell I was doing on a mattress in the back of a four wheel drive, my hands cuffed to the floor. When I remembered the reason it made me mad.

"Where are we?" I demanded.

"Just driving up to my house Lani" he replied, smug as usual.

"What the hell did you give me? My head is killing me." I groan.

"That's no good. Want some water?" He's laughing at me.

I just groan at him in reply. We pull up to what appears to be a very ordinary looking house, from what I can see with my dodgy angle anyway. It's still pretty dark, must be early hours of morning. He gets out and pulls the boot doors open. He climbs up over me and undoes the clip connecting my cuffs to the floor. I felt like giving him a good punch in the face but figured it wouldn't get me very far. I've got to be smart about this, I can logic my way out.

"There's no one around for miles so don't bother yelling for help. Welcome home Lani." He smirks at me. I hate it, he thinks he has everything figured out. I'll find a way though.