Falling for Stockholm Pt. 04

Story Info
Lani is given some answers and forced to admit something.
1.7k words
4.42
17.3k
9

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/28/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm sitting on the floor of my bedroom staring at the heavy duty door that's keeping me in here. I've already tried and failed to remove the symbol of his ownership of me. The padlock is small but strong. My hands are still cuffed in front of me "as a precaution" he'd said before locking me in here and taking a nap. I don't know what he expected me to be able to do with my hands free but I decided to take it as a compliment.

I tug on the collar, it's not uncomfortable or too tight, it's just there, a constant reminder of my status. I'm trapped and I don't even know why or what he plans to do with me. Why is he so moody? It makes him dangerous, unpredictable. Yet the worst thing he has done is spank me, he hasn't raped me, hasn't really hurt me either. He doesn't seem all bad.

Being able to escape is going to take time to pull off, in the mean time I need to figure out everything I can about him and why I'm here. I need to play along.

He eventually returns to my room and opens the door. I don't look at him, just pull my knees to my chest.

"Hey Lani are you hungry? I made soup. Come to the kitchen. "He offers it like an olive branch. I ignore him. He walks over to me and I'm expecting him to yell at me that I need to answer when I've been asked a question but he doesn't. "I see you're working on your submissiveness," he smirks at me, "you must be hungry though you haven't eaten all day."

That infuriates me, as I'm sure he expected it to, and I stand up and stomp out towards the kitchen. I sit down at the head of a four seater wooden dining table and wait for him to catch up. The chairs are also wooden and have quite high backs. I would have been crossing my arms in annoyance if it weren't for the cuffs.

I can feel his eyes on me but I stubbornly don't turn around. That is until I feel his hands move over my waist. "Hey what are you doing?" I ask as I try and turn around. A piece of rope tightens around my waist holding me tightly against the chair.

"Keeping you out of the way while I finish dinner." He laughs. "I don't feel like getting hit over the head with a frying pan tonight."

I just smirk in response as he puts more rope around my chest, under my breasts and then ties my ankles to the chair legs. This all seems so over the top for dinner that I almost burst out laughing.

He walks around and looks at me front on and notices me smirking. "Hmm. I think something is missing." He says thoughtfully fiddling with another rope in his hand. He walks towards me and I eye him warily. He swiftly threads the last rope through the ring at the back of my collar and ties it to the chair too. Now my neck is effectively held still as well. I can barely move except for my arms and my upper legs a little. I struggle against the ropes groaning but I've been restrained effectively. After noting that, he heads to the kitchen area and starts ladling soup into a bowl.

"How am I supposed to eat soup like this?" I ask incredulously.

"Carefully I guess." He says shrugging his shoulders and picking up bowls of soup.

He places one in front of me with a spoon in it and one in the spot to the right of me. It's chicken and corn soup. He walks around and pushes me in closely to the table. My stomach is rumbling loudly. I didn't realise how hungry I was. I grab the spoon in my right hand and take a small spoonful of soup up towards my mouth, my left hand following. I blow on it carefully and put it into my mouth.

"It's really good." I tell him begrudgingly as he watches me. "Is there bread too?" I ask hopefully. He smiles and gets up to retrieve it for me. I manage about two more spoonfuls before he comes back.

"At this rate I'm going to starve to death." I say dryly. He hands me a piece of buttered baguette bread and my face lights up. I dunk it in the soup and bite a piece off. We finish our soups in silence, me taking an embarrassingly long time but I didn't make a mess.

He leaves me there, tied to the chair while he cleans up. I'm getting restless and keep trying to break free even though I know that I can't. My breathing has gotten heavy in my frustration so I start actively trying to calm down.

He finishes the dishes and walks behind me. I thought he was going to start untying me but instead he tilts the chair back. I cry out but he doesn't let the chair fall, he drags it into the lounge room instead. And sits it up again.

He attaches the chain of my cuffs to my collar out of the blue and suddenly my arms are immobilised too. I moan as I struggle to move. He could do anything he wanted to me.

"Okay we need to cut the crap Lani." He says making me stop struggling. I raise my eyebrows at him. "I know, okay? I know that you like this, you want to be dominated!" He exclaims.

"What?!" I say in disbelief.

"I know that it's your fantasy to be kidnapped Lani." He says gently.

I'm about to respond angrily about not wanting this but he holds his hand over my mouth, cutting me off as he reaches through the loose leg of my shorts and feels the wetness between my legs over my underwear.

I thrash around and moan into his hand as he strokes me teasingly. He moves his hand away and releases my mouth.

"Why don't you just get it over with and fuck me then?" I say angrily, he thinks he has me all figured out.

"I'm not going to rape you Lani." He says quietly, he even looks offended that I would think that of him. Doesn't even seem mad that I swore.

"How do you know anything about me?" I demand, pretty bravely considering my current position on the chair.

"I found you on one of those bondage stories sites. You had read lots of the kidnapping ones especially, that's how I knew you would be the best suited for this." He explains calmly. "I kept researching you and saw how beautiful you were. I had to see you for myself." I'm blushing like crazy as he tells me this.

"I'm guessing that you tie yourself up ." My mouth drops open again. "It's not quite satisfying though. It's not the same when you know that you could get yourself out whenever you want, is it?"

I'm so wound up that tears start falling. "It's not, it's frustrating actually. But that doesn't mean that I wanted to be kidnapped for real! I wanted to be able to trust someone enough to tie me up. I can't trust you though." My own candour surprises me.

"I'm sorry that you feel that way but I had to have someone. You were the best option." He says as he starts undoing the straps keeping me against the chair.

I don't say anything as he leads me back to my bedroom. He takes my cuffs off of my collar but leaves them on my wrists as he locks me in for the night. "Tomorrow we're starting training, you need to be ready to obey me." He says sternly before shutting the door.

The tears keep flowing freely as I try to calm myself down. I focus on my breathing and eventually it stops even with everything flying around inside my head. I'm going to have to play along if I want to get out of here. Eventually I'll get an opportunity where his guard will be down and I'll have to make the most of it. I need to take it slowly though he'll be suspicious if I'm the perfect sub overnight. Feeling like I've been able to rationalise the situation I manage to fall asleep still wearing his hoody. What did he mean that he had to have someone? Is my last thought before drifting off.

Knocking at the door wakes me and for a second I don't know where I am. My heart is pounding as I wake up properly and remember my situation. The collar and the cuffs remind me of what I have to do.

"Lani I need you ready for me in 10 minutes." He says as he opens the door. I sit up quickly as he moves towards me in the bed. I've moved backwards away from him and I'm all tensed up. He gives me a strange look and removes the cuffs.

"No more hoody during the day. Skimpy dresses or no clothes." He says as he closes the door and locks it.

"Skimpy dresses it is." I sigh to myself as I climb out of bed and make my way into the bathroom.

I choose an innocent-looking light blue dress with elastic off-the-shoulder short sleeves. It would be a really cute summer dress, all light and flowy, if it weren't for its length ending just past my ass. I put my hair up into a high ponytail in front of the bathroom mirror. I look at the light freckles scattered over my petite nose and into my hazel eyes. The thin black collar around my neck, it doesn't look that bad. I make a face at myself, crinkling my nose. You can do this, play along. I'm not sure if being interested in this sort of stuff makes it better or worse. At least I have an idea of what I'm in for I suppose. I can pull this off and he will believe me because my reactions will be real, I already know that my body reacts to him despite myself.