Falling for the First Time Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jasmine."

Her body jerked up into a sitting position and wrapped the blanket around her body, suddenly feeling too exposed. She glanced at the screen. "Emmett?"

"Hey, sorry it's a little late, I didn't think you'd be asleep by now." Her body was still humming from the orgasm and his voice was not helping her calm down.

"I'm up, I was just um... I'm up," she went to get a cold rag to cover her face and take deep breaths.

"I know it's a little cliché, but there's this movie out that I've been wanting to see and thought we could see it this weekend. If it sucks, I promise I'll buy you ice cream after."

She let out a small laugh. "Yeah, that sounds like a fair deal."

They ended the call after settling to meet there and arranging a time. Jaz stood in her bathroom naked with a cold towel pressed against the back of her neck. You horny bastard. Her wetness was dripping down her thigh and she just smiled and laughed at herself. You have a date with the man who has been giving you these orgasms. Keri was right, Jaz thought to herself, I am a dirty dirty girl.

***

"You're going on a date!" Keri jumped up and down in her living room.

Jaz laughed at her friend. She didn't know who was more excited at the moment, and then decided it was Keri. After explaining everything that happened with Emmett, she felt relieved finally having someone to talk to about it. At that moment, Keri dragged Jaz into a tight embrace.

"My boobs," Jaz gasped, hopelessly attempting to get some breathing room.

Keri immediately released her and poked her friend's boob, "I bet he can't wait to get a hold of those."

Jaz smacked her friend's hand away, but couldn't stop from laughing, "Oh, stop it."

"Seriously, Jazzy, this is so exciting. I'm so happy someone's finally going to get the chance to realize how amazing you are. You've been so focused on school, and then work, and now someone can be there for you." Keri was a romantic. She had a happy and fulfilling relationship with her high school sweetheart and hoped everyday her best friend would experience the same kind of love.

"Whoa now, it's a first date, not a wedding proposal." It wasn't that Jaz did not believe in love and romance - her bookshelf was full of romance novels and erotica for crying out loud. She just never thought it would happen to her. Love and passion existed only in her daydreams, so it was a little hard to wrap her head around the possibility of it becoming a reality.

"I know," Keri embraced a pillow while swaying side to side, "but it's something. Even if it doesn't work out, I just hope you realize that someone did notice you, and that you are worth taking out on a date. You can't hide behind those books forever."

"I was never hiding. It's just that no one's ever taken an interest before." She sometimes had a hard time forgetting that the first and only guy to ask her out years ago lost interest after he figured out she wasn't going to put out for him. It's in the past now. She still managed to have a great time at school, graduating with her best friend, and building a stable life for herself with her virginity and pride still intact. She took life as it came to her, and played the cards she was dealt. Be proud, woman. Her best friend grinned at her mischievously from the couch.

Keri gave her a mischievous smile and said, "Until now."

12