Falling for the First Time Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As if waking up from a daze, her eyes snapped open and she pushed out of his embrace. "Oh my god," she gasped. Did I really just fucking do that? Did I just cum on his thigh? Out in the open?

Her head darted around, checking to see if the coast was clear. She thought of her dream. She thought she was going to wake up at any moment since she seemed to be having a difficult time separating fantasy from reality.

"Jaz?"

She turned towards him, her eyes wide. "I'm so sorry."

He smiled and squinted his eyes at her. "Sorry? What are you apologizing for?"

"I-I don't know, exactly." She muttered.

"You shouldn't be sorry. I'm not. Unless I should be. Did I hurt you? Did you not want this?" Worry grew in his eyes. "Jasmine. I'm so sorry. I didn't mean-."

"No. I mean, yes." She shook her head, and spoke quickly. "No, you didn't hurt me. Yes, I did want this. You didn't do anything wrong. Don't feel bad. I just can't believe I did that."

Relief filled his face, and he stood up straighter. "Honestly?" A grin played on the corner of his lips, "I can't believe I just did that, either."

Heat filled her face in embarrassment. She had never done anything like that before. Sure, she's ground her pussy on her pillow a few times before, but never on someone. And she liked it. She rubbed a hand on her forehead and laughed. He laughed with her, and it felt like the tension melted from the air. He walked towards her and grabbed her hand, "Let's get out of here before I decide to put you in an even more compromising position."

"Yea, let's do that, because I don't think I would stop you." She smiled naughtily at him.

"Good. I wouldn't want you to." He kissed her on the forehead, and they made their way back to his car.

***

Jaz lay in her bed that night, staring into the darkness. She knew she should feel ashamed for allowing things to go pretty far tonight, especially since she had just met the guy not too long ago, but she didn't care. Emmett captivated her, and she found herself wanting more of what he has to offer. The way he pushed her up against the tree and took control reminded her of a few dark fantasies she had about being dominated. Pinching her own nipples felt good, but when Emmett did it, a delicious shiver ran through her body. You dirty girl. Try to have a little more self-control. She scolded herself as her fingers rubbed her damp panties.

Slipping a hand beneath the fabric, she released a quiet moan as she felt her soft lips. Her pussy gripped her fingers as she moved in and out of her tight wet hole. When she slid her fingers up to her sensitive nub, it didn't take long to reach her climax. Her eyes clenched tight, and her hips rose off the bed. As her body settled, she took in deep breaths and let out a breathless laugh. Playing with herself was starting to become a nightly ritual - another thing to get accustomed to. Thanks a lot, Emmett. She rolled onto her side, and willed herself to fall asleep.

12