Falling for the First Time Ch. 03

Story Info
Getting caught up in the moment.
4.2k words
4.79
19.8k
13

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/29/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MissSummer
MissSummer
112 Followers

Author's Note: Thank you for all your feedback! I can't tell you how much I appreciate all of them. The buildup still continues...

Thanks especially to abmarie and SexyGeek for their help in tying all the lose knots in this story.

Enjoy this third installment, and don't forget to leave feedback! (:

*****

Chapter 3: Caught Up In Lust

"Kinky sex moves..." Keri read out loud, peeking over her friend's shoulder.

Jaz told her to hush, and returned to flip through the Cosmo magazine in her hands. Upon Keri's insistence, the girls went to the magazine section of the bookstore, and the provocative cover caught Jaz's attention. She had never actually purchased one before, but now that there was Emmett...

Just in case. She thought with a small smile.

She glanced at Keri, who was skimming through a health magazine. With a sly smile, Jaz spoke up, "I thought you had some book you wanted to buy. You know, in the self-help section."

"Ha-ha. I actually did want to pick up something new to read, though. I don't want to know what wicked thoughts you have running through your head about Emmett," Keri teased, gesturing to the glossy picture in the open magazine of a woman wearing blindfolds.

"Haven't you heard? BDSM is all the rage right now," she joked, and Keri laughed at her as she wandered off.

Jaz took the magazine with her, and made her way to the romance section. She turned to make her way into the next aisle and found herself looking into a pair of sharp grey eyes.

"I thought I heard a familiar voice." Emmett's deep voice floated through her ears.

Realizing the last thing she said out loud, she felt heat begin to rise on the back of her neck. "You heard what I said?" she squeaked.

A crooked smile played on the corner of his lips. "No, but it was the only line I could think of. I guess I shouldn't be surprised to see you here since this is where we first met."

She laughed softly and breathed a sigh of relief. Her eyes wandered nervously, and she noticed him carrying a box set of books. She cocked her head to the side, "Harry Potter?"

He looked down in his arms, and then smiled at her. "They're a gift. My cousin keeps stealing my copies, so I thought I'd get him his own."

Her heart warmed, and a gentle smile appeared on her face. "That's nice of you. I hope he appreciates that."

He beamed, "They are great stories. What are you buying?"

Suddenly, the magazine in her sweaty palms felt heavy. "Huh? Oh, this? Something for a friend." Play it cool. Pretend the half naked woman on the cover is not on there.

He eyed her suspiciously, trying to get a better look at what she held.

Yeah, right. She placed her hands behind her back, along with the magazine. "I had a lot of fun last night," she brought up their date, attempting to change the subject.

His eyes lit up, "Me, too. And you did agree to see me, again."

"I did." She nodded and smiled at him.

"If you're up for taking a short hike, there's a place I wanted to show you."

"I'm not the most fit person out there, but I think I should be able to handle that." She lifted one of her legs a little, looking down to examine them.

He looked down at her legs with a naughty glint in his eyes, "You look like you could handle a little roughin'. I'm sure you'll be fine with me right next to you." Images of the previous night flashed through her mind, making her feel like a hot mess inside.

She rolled her eyes at him playfully, trying to act cool. "Is the view worth it?"

Seeing the laughter in her eyes, he broadened his smile. "You'll have to tell me when you see it for yourself."

They spoke for a little bit, and planned on meeting up again during the week like they have been doing. Working a couple of blocks away from each other had its perks, and they tried to take advantage of it. When he finally had to go, he gave her a soft kiss before making his way to the cashier to check out, and then exited the store. Jaz watched him leave, and then walked around with a grin on her face. Not paying attention to where she was going, she found Keri sitting on the floor immersed in a story.

"No sitting on the floor, ma'am." Jaz deepened her voice as she snuck up behind her friend.

Keri flinched and glanced upwards. When she saw Jaz laughing she rolled her eyes. "Ugh, don't do that. You know I got in trouble for doing this last time."

Jaz reached out her hand to help Keri up. "Then don't do it again. C'mon, let's go pay for these."

***

The week went by, and Jaz felt as if she floated the whole time. Even when dealing with client issues at work, she still managed to come home at the end of the day with a blissful smile on her face. Early Saturday morning, Jaz browsed her phone while sipping on her coffee. Her phone buzzed in her hand.

Emmett: I've got the supplies. Rendezvous in 0900 hours.

The stupid smile returned to her face.

Jaz: Sir, yes, sir!

Emmett: You should call me 'sir' more often.

Oh, don't worry. I've done it many times in my head. Her nipples began to harden as she felt goose bumps run across her skin.

Jaz: In your dreams...Sir.

Emmett: You do.

She couldn't stop her stupid grin from appearing on her face. She hoped he really did dream about her. Since she couldn't think of a reply, she decided to get ready.

***

"Step right here," Emmett directed and grabbed her hand, helping her climb over a fallen tree. They had parked the car by a small neighborhood that was several miles away from town. Trees surrounded them, their branches and green leaves shading them from the heat of the sun. It felt like they were the only two people on Earth. The trail only had a small incline, but about a half hour in, they ran into some fallen trees.

"I hope this is the most difficult part," she breathed out.

He jumped to the ground and grinned up at her. "Don't be a baby. I've got you."

Grabbing his hand, she jumped down, and they continued on the trail. The hike was a good idea. It gave her a chance to find out more about him. He was twenty-eight years old, and living on his own. In the past year, he spent a lot of time traveling for his job before landing a position that allowed him stay home most of the year. He was from the area, so him and his two older brothers would spend a lot of time discovering new trails, such as the one they were on.

They talked about her. A lot. She babbled on about how she moved here for college and fell in love with the area. She told him about Keri, and her parents, and even fit in some funny stories about her college life. He was an attentive listener, asking a lot of questions, laughing at all the right parts, and teasing her about some of her quirks. By the time they reached the lookout, her heart was bursting. She was aware of how fast she was falling for him, but she felt helpless to try and control it. Ever since their first kiss, her emotions had blasted off on a rocket, with no way of coming down.

She stood at the top of a hill, gazing at the beautiful scenery. It looked over a valley of trees, and she could even see a glimpse of the crisp blue ocean. She looked over at him and saw that they both had a light sheen of sweat covering their skins. His grey eyes looked piercing in the sunlight. Her heart was beating fast, but she didn't think it was from the hike up the hill.

Squatting down, he took off his bag and handed her a water bottle. She found a large rock near by and sat down, quenching her thirst.

"Was it worth it?" he looked over at her from his spot on the ground.

"Definitely. It's beautiful. That wasn't too bad."

He was digging in his bag and brought out a container of fruit. "Voila."

"Oh my, I didn't know you could cook." She smirked at him.

"This took a lot of work ma'am. I'd expect some kind of appreciation." He got up to sit right next to her, their arms brushing against each other.

"I do appreciate it." Instinctively, she reached up and landed a peck on his cheek, popping a grape into her mouth. "Thank you."

A wide smile appeared on his face. "So if I cook a feast, would you be feeling even more appreciative?"

"If I didn't know any better, I would think you were trying to seduce me, sir." Jaz batted her eyelashes at him.

He was sucking on an orange slice and mumbled, "What if I am?"

She giggled at him and shook her head. Damn, you make me horny. They continued to eat the fruit and drink their water in silence while looking out at the view.

Everything about this moment felt so perfect - almost too perfect. She was having an amazing morning with this amazing man who she swears came from her dreams. She tried to remember Keri's advice, to simply enjoy this, but a part of her wouldn't let it go. Jaz was always the average girl, with a full sized figure, living a simple life. She didn't know what to do with all the attention she was receiving from a man like Emmett. Yes, she felt desired and wanted, but that's what confused her - no one had ever made her feel that way before.

"So how many other girls have you brought up here?" she said, breaking the silence. Wow, way to ruin the moment, Jaz.

He chuckled, but didn't say anything right away. "I thought there was a question floating around in there."

Biting on her lower lip, she replied, "I'm sorry. You don't have to answer that. It was stupid."

Emmett's face scrunched up, his fingers fidgeting. "Eh." He looked down nervously at his shoes, and lowered his voice. "Honestly, you're the second girl I brought up here."

She stayed quiet, not knowing if she wanted to hear more. After learning so much about each other today, she was scared she ruined things. She didn't want to hear about him with another girl, but her insecurity got the best of her.

After a brief silence, he continued to speak. "It was a while ago. I thought she was the one for me, but she wasn't. It just took awhile for me to figure out we weren't working." Emmett shook his head, trying to clear his mind before speaking again.

"You live and you learn. I'm ready for a fresh start." He looked at her, and his hand gripped her knee.

"And you want that with me?" she spoke, a little breathless.

"I wouldn't be here with you if I didn't. I don't know why you're looking at me like I'm a liar, but it's true. Believe me." His stern gaze felt intimidating to look at, but she didn't shy away.

She brought a hand up to his cheek, feeling his strong jaw and light stubble against her palm. "I can try." That was the most honest answer she could give him.

Before he could argue, she leaned forward to kiss him. It was gentle at first, but when her lips parted, he deepened their kiss. She felt his tongue slip into her mouth, and when she did the same, he let out a soft groan. A hand was sliding up her knee, gently gripping her thigh. His kiss was full of passion, and she felt overwhelmed by it. He sucked on her bottom lip and bit softly, causing her to release a breathless moan.

Holy shit. She slipped her hand into his hair, tugging on the soft strands. His other hand slipped behind her, rubbing up and down her back causing the hair to rise on the back of her neck. He broke their kiss and pulled her to stand up. Emmett guided her into his lap so that she was straddling him. Wetness gathered between her thighs as she scooted closer to him, and leaned in to resume their heated kiss. Her temperature rose as she felt her soft thighs pressed against the hard muscles of his thighs. Both of his hands reached around to squeeze her ass, and she let out a soft sigh into his mouth. Jaz wrapped her arms around his neck as he thrust his tongue into her mouth. Something hard prodded against her inner thigh, and she found herself shocked yet pleased that she was having this effect on him.

When she felt a vibration against her thigh, she gasped in surprise and looked down. A phone began to ring from his pocket and he sighed in frustration, his head falling on her shoulder.

They were both breathing heavily, and his breath tickled her neck. She laughed and pushed him away. As soon as the ring tone stopped, it started up again. Sliding out the phone, he glanced at the screen and answered.

"Hi, mom." She felt herself smiling and tried to get her heart rate under control.

"Yes...I'm on the trail...Ok. Talk to you soon. Bye." Releasing a huge breath, he looked at her.

"My mom still lives in one of those homes we parked nearby, and she saw my car. She just left, and wanted me to pick up something from the house. Do you mind?"

"No, of course not. We can start heading back now if you want." Jaz breathed a sigh of relief in her head. Yeah, let's get out of here before I decide to spread my legs for you on the forest floor.

***

When they got back to the car, he helped her wipe the mud off her legs. His touch made her shiver, and he gave her a kiss on the knee before standing up and walking with her towards the house. It was a large single home that looked similar to the other houses on the block. A few kids were playing on the street, enjoying their summer break. He took out a key to unlock the door, and the sound of a large dog barking came from the other side of the door. She gave him a worried look.

He smiled reassuringly, "Don't worry, he's harmless."

A large German Shepherd excitedly ran towards Emmett. His face lit up as he bent down to pet the dog, "Hey, boy! Did ya miss me?" He turned to look up at Jaz, "Jaz, meet Zeus. Zeus, this is Jaz." Jaz kneeled down to pet Zeus.

Zeus appeared pleased by all the attention he was receiving. His tail was wagging furiously and his tongue lolled out as if he had on a big smile. When they both got up, the dog followed closely behind Jaz as they made their way to the living room.

"He must really like you." Emmett looked over at her, heading towards another room, "But I can't blame him, of course." She blushed, and walked away from Emmett, trying to get some breathing space.

Pictures were placed all over the living room on shelves and on the walls. There were beautifully photographed sceneries and family portraits. It made the overall living area feel absolutely homey. She walked over to the fireplace, looking at the pictures on the mantle. A soft smile appeared on her face as she looked at a picture of Emmett with his brothers and their mom. It looked like the picture was taken not too long ago. Emmett pretty much looked the same, except that he gained a few muscles since then. Her heart did little flips as she remembered straddling him. Yay for me.

"Are you being nosey?" he whispered in her ear as he snuck up behind her, and wrapped his arms around her waist. She felt her knees tremble when she felt a soft kiss on her neck.

"No." She gasped, feeling him suck at a sweet spot, touching her with his tongue. As if on autopilot, her ass pressed back into his groin and felt a hard bulge pushing back against her. He turned her head so that he could kiss her mouth, and her hands reached out to grip the mantle in front of her. He was practically dry humping her, and she gave it back to him, opening up her mouth and letting him take control.

She broke the kiss, and panted, "We shouldn't be doing this in your mom's house." Woman, you better slow down. She scolded herself. Her heart was beating rapidly, and her breathing was shallow.

His hips pushed forward, the running shorts he had on doing nothing to hide his desire. She felt him hard and thick between her ass cheeks and the thin material of her yoga pants. "It was my house, too." He made a trail of soft kisses down her neck.

A low moan reverberated in the back of her throat, and she bit down on her lower lip. "Please, Emmett."

"Please, what?" his voice was low and husky against her shoulder.

"I-I don't know." She wiggled her hips against him gently, wanting to be closer. Her mind was screaming to slow down, but her body wanted more, and it was taking over. She grabbed his hand from her waist and guided it between her legs.

His hand gripped her mound through her clothes, and she moaned out loud. He began rubbing the outline of her pussy, pushing against her slit in the crease of the pants. She held onto the shelf, her knuckles turning white. "Oh, god."

He slipped his hand into the waistband of her pants and panties, and she felt his fingers brush her clit. Her back arched, and her neck fell back to lean against him.

"You're so wet." He breathed out. She thanked the heavens that her yoga pants were stretchy. His hand dipped in, and a finger slid back and forth between her pussy lips, spreading her wetness. He dipped a finger into her tight hole, and moved back up to run circles over her hard nub. He rocked his hips between her ass cheeks, picking up his pace as their excitement built.

She grabbed his other hand and brought it underneath her shirt and bra to her breast. He took control as he began to cup and squeeze her. She filled out his large hand perfectly. His fingers moved faster, and she ground harder against his length. Jaz never thought she'd be so thankful for her thick curves, since he seemed to love every bit of her.

"I'm going to come," she gasped between a moan.

"Come for me, then. I want you to come for me," he growled, pressing his finger harder against her clit.

She let out a breathless moan as her body shook. Her orgasm hit her hard, feeling the intensity from being touched by someone other than herself. Her eyes clenched tight, and she bit down on her lower lip. When she was coming down from her climax, she placed her hand on top of his fingers that were rubbing her clit, trying to get him to slow down as her body continued to twitch. She told him she was too sensitive, and so he gently stroked her pussy lips, feeling her wetness. Her body began to calm down as she leaned her body against him.

He was breathing heavily against the back of her neck, and she noticed that his hard-on felt limp on her ass. She turned around in his arms, placing her hands on his shoulders. He gripped her hips and bent down to kiss her.

"Did you come?" She mumbled against his lips.

He scoffed, looking into her eyes. "Mhmm. I knew there was a reason I liked looking at your ass." His hand slid down her back and gripped her bottom. She giggled and kissed him, bringing him closer.

Oh, you are so weak. She chided at herself.

They cleaned up and he grabbed the bag his mom left for him. They went to say goodbye to Zeus, but couldn't find him. Jaz completely forgot about the dog, and was surprised to see him sound asleep by the front door. They laughed quietly when they saw him knocked out. "I guess I didn't do too good of a job of pleasuring you, if he didn't wake up from your moans." Emmett joked.

"Trust me, you did plenty good." She smiled up at him.

They locked up, and started on the drive back into town.

***

Jaz released a sigh, happy to finally be home after a long day at work. Dealing with difficult clients over a long period of time always left kinks in her neck. She gripped the back of her neck as she locked up her car, and made her way to the apartment.

It has been a little over two weeks since that scandalous day in the living room, and nothing juicy has happened since. Emmett had been taking a few business trips, so the only time they could see each other was throughout the week for a few moments during their breaks. The following week, he asked her to come by his place so they could have a small dinner, but she would refuse, or make up some excuse. She knew what those small dinners in such close quarters would lead up to, and she wasn't quite ready for that. She wanted to be, but something was holding her back. I've wanted to know what sex feels like, and now that I've got the chance, I'm hesitating? Jaz chewed on her bottom lip, shaking her head at herself.

MissSummer
MissSummer
112 Followers
12