Falling for the First Time Ch. 04

Story Info
Drunk in love.
5.5k words
4.82
18.1k
16

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/29/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MissSummer
MissSummer
110 Followers

Author's Note: Here's the 4th chapter! Don't forget to give feedback (good and bad). I want to hear your thoughts. I hope you enjoy reading this story as much as I enjoy writing it!

Thanks to SexyGeek for helping me brush this up. And thank you to all of you readers who are always looking forward to more :)

*****

Chapter 4: Secret's Out

She twirled around in her dress and felt the skirt tease her thighs. It almost felt like she was one of those perfect girls, until she tripped on her own foot and stumbled side wards. Keri laughed at Jaz as she caught herself from falling over.

"It's about damn time those heels got out of your closet. Just don't do that twirling thing anymore. You're not a Disney princess," Keri spoke between giggles.

Jaz couldn't agree more...on both accounts. The strappy shoes made her legs look great, and flattered the simple long sleeve, black dress perfectly. A deep v-neck revealed just enough cleavage to accentuate her breasts, but not enough to be racy. The dress hugged her waist, then the skirt flowed outwards, highlighting her hips and ending just at her knees. The only color that popped out was the red lipstick Keri insisted she wear.

"He's going to be here soon. Do I look ok? Do you think he'll like it?" Jaz worried, biting her bottom lip.

Keri scoffed at her, "Oh calm down. And you can't be doing that all night, you're going to rub all the red off." She applied more lipstick on Jaz before putting it in the purse she was going to take with her tonight. "You look hot! Relax. Breathe. This isn't your first date with him."

Although Keri was right, this is her first time dolling up for him. In the past, dressing up for her own work parties didn't feel as nerve racking. Tonight, she was someone's "plus one". Her phone vibrated with a text message from Emmett stating he was downstairs. She let him know she was on her way out.

Grabbing her purse, she gave one last look to her best friend, "Wish me luck."

***

The sun was setting as Jaz walked out of her apartment building, and she stopped short. Emmett didn't see her walk out since he was opening the passenger door of the car, so she took a moment to appreciate his body. Her date was dressed in a black tux that hugged his broad shoulders, and pants that outlined his long legs. His dark hair was combed back with gel, and his shoes glinted in the light. She felt a pool of wetness build in her satin panties, causing her to squirm where she stood. As she resumed her approach, her heels clicked on the sidewalk and he immediately turned towards the sound. Surprise lit his bright grey eyes, and it brought a smile to her face. His body straightened as he gave her a once over, glancing a second time at her cleavage.

"You're drooling," she joked and raised her eyebrows at him.

Emmett raised his gaze to her eyes and flashed a smile. "Well, you would too if you knew how gorgeous you looked."

Even in her heels, she had to tip toe to kiss him. He was cleanly shaven, and smelled of his spicy cologne. A strong arm wrapped around her waist as he pulled her against him, his other hand sliding down to cup her ass. Breaking the kiss, she swatted at him playfully and stepped back to look at him. "I think red lipstick looks good on you."

Grey eyes smiled back at her. "I think I wear it better than you."

She laughed at him, "Maybe you'd wear this dress better than me, too."

Emmett laughed as his hand slid up her torso and rested just below her breast. "I don't have the boobs for it."

Jaz's knees shook as he leaned down to kiss her cheek before giving her another quick peck on her lips. After helping her into the car, he made his way to the driver's side. Releasing a big sigh, she chewed on her lip. She heard Keri's scolding voice, and grabbed the lipstick out of her purse to fix the mess on her lips.

She hoped she would be able to keep her hormones under control tonight. Every time he would make a flirtatious comment, or every time their intimate moments went too far, she would stop him if she thought things were going too far. He never questioned her about it, so he either knows or he's just an overall nice guy. Or both. Shutting her eyes, she took a few deep breaths to calm down. The romantic gestures, the flirtatious conversations - it was all new to her. It's been about two months since they first met, and she was still in disbelief of everything that has happened.

Her eyes snapped open as she heard his door close and felt a warm hand grabbing hers. "Hey, you ok?" he spoke in a gentle voice.

She grabbed a napkin from her purse, and wiped at the lipstick on his mouth. "Just a little nervous, I guess."

"Don't worry, I am, too." He kissed the palm of her hand, and then intertwined their fingers in her lap as he drove away.

"That doesn't help me," she giggled. "Why are you nervous? The people there are your co-workers." The glow from the streetlights highlighted his teeth in the dark interior of the car.

"I have a pretty woman by my side dressed in her sexy black number, and I'm about to take her out in public," he teased, glancing down at her chest, "I'm going to have keep a close eye on you in case anyone tries to steal you away."

She scoffed at him and bit her cheeks to keep from smiling, "Oh, god."

***

The volume of the people chattering rose as champagne was being circulated throughout the room. The party was being held at an art museum displaying the magazine's best photographs from the year along the walls, and articles blown into poster size.

Her hand was tucked into the crook of Emmett's arm as she followed him around the room. Always the gentleman, he introduced her to everyone he spoke to and did his best include her in their conversations. Even though everyone was dressed to impress, Emmett and his coworkers seemed to break the ice easily and ease her into casual conversations. Jaz was surprised with how comfortable she felt speaking with all of them. As they continued to walk around, a middle aged man cut in their tracks and Emmett broke out into a huge smile. His grey eyes sparkled as he introduced the man to Jaz as Sam, his long-time mentor.

Apparently, it was Sam who had brought Emmett into the company after he graduated from college and trained him to obtain the position he had now. A small smile came to her lips, as she saw the affection the older man had for Emmett. She excused herself to go to the ladies room, and to allow the two to have a chance to catch up with each other.

Jaz took her time in making her way back to Emmett's side and found him standing near the restrooms, waiting for her. His eyes lit up as she slid her hand into his warm grasp.

"How long did you work with him?" she glanced towards his eyes.

"A little over five years. He was the one who hired me. Eventually, I became his right hand guy and things just fell into place. We worked on a lot of projects together, and he was my mentor in the company. He recently moved to London to work with a partner company, and he just got promoted as one of the heads. I guess he decided to take a short vacation here to visit his family and stop by the old work place. This is where he started in the industry." Emmett's eyes roamed around the room.

"I've never been to London before, but it's definitely on my list."

He smiled down at her. "Maybe we'll go sometime."

Jaz grinned broadly, "Really?"

"I've been there a few times. I think I know enough to take you around. It'll be fun." She squeezed his hand playfully and he squeezed back as he grinned down at her.

They were walking near the large photographs on the wall and came to a stop in front of one. She felt a familiar tug as she stared at the picture. She couldn't be sure, but she could swear she was there before. It was a picture of a forest with trees that stretched towards the sky. The sunset beyond the trees made the red and orange leaves glow as if they were on fire. It looked beautiful.

"You've been there." She felt his warm breath behind her ear. She looked at him in question. "It's the hike we went on, except this was taken during the fall."

Turning back, she looked at the card next to the photo and read his name. Recognition dawned as she took a glance at him, seeing a shy smile play on his lips.

"You took this?" She cocked her head to the side.

He looked down at her, as he nodded in confirmation.

Jaz felt a smile come to her lips as she looked back at the burning leaves. "Emmett, it's beautiful. I never thought -"

"I don't really talk about it. My main job is to help arrange the magazine, but this is what I love and started with. Sam is the one who encouraged me to take a few for the company. I would submit some to the editors, and they've published a few." They stood in silence next to each other, gazing at the photograph.

"You could have told me, instead of being all mysterious about it. If I had talent like that, I think I'd show off a bit." She teased, bumping her hip against him. His arm wrapped around her side, keeping her from moving away.

"Let's just say it's something I like to keep to myself, sometimes. A private enjoyment." His eyes heated. In a softer tone, he finished, "Among other things." Jaz smiled shyly, and grabbed another glass of champagne off the tray passing by, taking several large gulps.

***

"I have to pee!" Jaz exclaimed, stumbling into his one-story apartment. He had helped her to the door barefoot, her shoes forgotten in the car, but as soon as he opened the door, she ran.

"Your left! Your other left!" Emmett called out to her, biting back a smile.

After releasing her urges, she splashed some cold water on her neck, not that it helped her drunken state at all. This is not good.

"How did this happen?" she asked herself.

Champagne was stronger than she thought. Then again, she never indulged in more than a few glasses. If she weren't so drunk, she would probably feel embarrassed for acting like a child with a small bladder in the car. There was no way she was going to make it all the way back to her apartment bathroom, so he said they could stop at his place since it was closer. Now, she was here. Drunk. In Emmett's home.

She saw a bottle of cologne on the shelf and smirked. Grabbing it, she brought it to her nose, but she must have gripped it too hard because it sprayed on her mouth. The bottle clamored into the sink, taking her by surprise. She sighed in relief, seeing that it didn't break.

"Jaz? You ok in there?"

"Yes!" She hurriedly washed the cologne off her mouth, deciding it smelled a lot better on him, and exited the bathroom. He had unbuttoned his dress shirt, revealing a tank top that hugged his muscular chest, and was putting away the jacket into the hallway closet. God, you are so sexy.

"Thank you," he chuckled.

A hand slapped across her mouth. Did I really say that out loud?

"Yeah, you did." He walked toward the fridge, grabbing a bottle of water and handing it to her.

Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. "I'm sorry," she squeaked. She began to chug the water, hoping to keep her from saying anything else out loud. After several gulps, the water began dripping down the corners of her mouth, and then he took away the bottle.

"I don't want you to drown." When his fingers wiped at the droplets of water on her lips, her breath caught. Jaz stepped away quickly, feeling her nerves jump all over the place. Unfazed, he walked away to put the bottle on the coffee table.

She took in a shaky breath and walked around his place, trying not to trip over her own two feet. Her fingers felt tingly as she fingered the edges of her dress. Her body wanted him badly, but a tiny part of her was holding herself back. It felt as if there was a battle going on inside of her, and her drunken state was not helping the situation at all.

Jaz tried to distract herself by wandering around his living room area. For a single bedroom apartment, there seemed to be a lot of living space. There were beautifully printed photographs covering his living room wall, similar to the ones in his mother's living room. Some were of tropical beaches, while others were of icy lakes. They were all awe-inspiring views from different locations around the world. "Did you take these, too?"

"Mhmm," he was looking at her with a sparkle in his eyes, simply watching in amusement.

"Wow," she whispered out loud, bending her neck at different angles as if to really study the photos. She almost stumbled to the side, leaning a little too far, but she caught herself and giggled.

"You're really good," she glanced towards him. Looking down at a corner table, she noticed a camera. She walked over to it, and picked it up excitedly. Oh my god, I've always wanted to play with these.

"Wait!" His panicked tone made her jump, causing her to almost drop the camera. He made his way to her in long strides, and put the strap around her neck, "Just in case."

"Pfft, ok." She held the DSLR in her hands and turned it on. Bringing it up to her eye, she began to take pictures.

"You, sir, look fabulous." Jaz spoke in a foreign accent, and she couldn't stop from giggling. "Model for me."

Emmett shook his head in laughter. "You are really drunk."

"So? Your memory card is going to be filled with beautiful pictures." Snapping away at him, she kept zooming in.

"Beautiful ear," the shutter clicked.

"Beautiful nose," click.

"Beautiful eye," click.

"Beautiful lips," she whispered and removed the camera from her eye.

Amusement lit his eyes, and a smile played on the corner of his lips. Jaz was no longer smiling, but gazing at him, her eyes filled with desire. "Beautiful smile."

Her hand reached towards his face, and her fingers brushed against his lips. He reached up and held her hand in place as he kissed the tips of her fingers. A small sigh escaped her, and she licked her lips. Lust burned in his eyes, replacing his playful smile. He pulled her in close, placing the camera back on the table, and bent down to kiss her. When her mouth opened, he dipped his tongue in and deepened the kiss.

As if on autopilot, her hand slid down the front of his chest and stomach. He grabbed her hand to cup his arousal through his pants. Her fingers were tentative as she squeezed around him, and he gasped into her mouth. Feeling bolder, she gripped him a little harder and began stroking her hand up and down his hard length from the outside of his pants. His hands moved to her back, grabbing her thigh and cupping her ass. Jaz opened up his pants and slipped a hand into his boxers. Precum leaked onto her fingers as she wrapped them around the head of his cock.

Emmett's hips pushed forward and his kiss became more intense, demanding more. She tightened her hold on him and stroked his hard on. His head dipped down and he groaned into her neck as he pushed her back towards the wall. His body trapped her in place. He sucked on a sensitive spot, causing her to grip harder. So this is what a penis feels like. His hips started to rock back and forth, and a hand moved down to wrap around hers. He guided her hand to slowly move up and down his length, and more of him spilled out on their fingers.

Jaz moaned when he gently bit her neck, and her pace quickened. She spread his precum up and down his shaft, allowing her hand to glide faster. His hand tensed around hers as his hips rocked faster. Every so often, she paid special attention to the head of his cock, tugging him towards her body. Within minutes, Emmett's body jerked forward and a deep groan sounded from his throat as he came apart in her hand. She gasped as she felt his wetness dripping down their fingers.

Her free hand ran up his bicep and stopped to rest on his cheek. She brought his face up to hers. Grazing her teeth across his lower lip, Jaz ran her fingers through his hair, ruining the gel. Her heart was beating like she just ran a marathon, and her head felt dizzy from what just happened. It also didn't help that she was not completely sober, and her body craved even more from him. While Emmett continued to catch his breath, his hold on her loosened, and she staggered side wards, losing her balance.

Emmett caught her and guided her to lie down on the couch, his body pressing her down. His hooded grey eyes were all she saw before his head leaned towards her. Lips trailed like fire on her mouth, across her cheeks and down her neck.

"Oh, god," she said in a breathless sigh.

As if it had a mind of its own, her leg wrapped over his back, bringing his body closer to her. A hand gripped her hip, while the other held her head back to expose her neck. She still had her hand holding the back of his head in place, not wanting him to leave. A light sheen of sweat broke across her skin, and her body was on fire as her dress began to hitch higher up her thighs. Emmett's hands moved all over her body. He slid his hand to rub up and down her thigh, as the other began to grope her breast. Goosebumps rose across her skin as she felt his warm breath in her cleavage, and her pelvis pushed upwards, wanting to be closer.

Emmett made his way down her body, and pushed up the skirt of her dress. His grey eyes glinted in the light when he saw her wet panties sticking to her swollen lips. The tips of his fingers pressed against the damp fabric, causing Jaz to wiggle her hips, reaching towards him. He pressed his lips to her clit, and sucked through the fabric. She groaned in frustration, wanting more from him. His fingers pushed her panties aside as he slowly slid a finger inside. Her pussy clenched around his fingers and he moaned out loud as he licked and sucked at her nub. For a few minutes, he teased her by pulling at her puffed up lips, and sliding back into her wet hole, all the while sucking her clit. Her body shivered as she whimpered his name, "Emmett. Oh, please."

At her plea, he slid his fingers against her g-spot and rubbed faster. He sucked harder at her clit while flicking his tongue. Oh, god. Is this really happening right now? Quiet moans grew louder as she felt his lips vibrate against her. A hand palmed her ass, bringing her closer to him. When her climax hit her, she felt her back arch off the couch. Jaz's fingers clenched in his hair, and her thighs shook with pleasure as her hips moved against his head.

When her body settled down, Emmett made his way back up her body and kissed her neck. Her pulse beat rapidly under his soft lips. With each breath she took, she felt her mind clear and sober up. Realization of what was happening hit her when she felt his cock hardening again as it ground against the thin fabric of her soaked panties.

Jumping away from his embrace, she fell on the floor and ended up bumping her head against his elbow. "Ow!" she breathed out, rubbing her head.

As if snapping out of a spell, Emmett kneeled down on the floor next to her to check for a bump on her head. He was breathing heavily, and his scent engulfed her. "I'm sorry. I probably shouldn't have done that with the state you're in." Worry grew in his eyes, "Jasmine?"

He was helping her sit on the couch when she groaned. His closeness was muddling her thoughts, and she pressed her thighs together, feeling the wetness between them. She managed to speak, "I'm fine."

"I just elbowed you on the head. That had to have hurt."

"It did, but it's ok. Everything is tilting," she whined.

"All right, you're going to bed." He placed his arm behind her shoulders and another under her knees, and lifted her off the couch. She had no idea where they were going until she felt a soft bed against her back, and was surrounded by his spicy scent. Thinking he wanted to move forward with what they were doing on the couch, she jumped off the bed in a panic and almost fell to the floor again.

MissSummer
MissSummer
110 Followers
12