Falling for the Step(s) Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,777 Followers

Her invitation was all I needed as I crawled onto the bed and between her legs. Though I was no longer a virgin, this would be my first time with an older woman and desires buried deep inside of me flared, especially when I thought about the fact that she was my step-mother. Crawling up her body, I felt her breasts glide across my chest and was surprised to find not only her nipples hardening but mine too. Suddenly I felt my cock glide across the warm, slick entrance to her pussy and froze.

She sensed my hesitation. She reached between us and grasped my cock in her strong hand while lifting her hips to capture the head between her pussy lips.

"My dad always told me there were two different types of men when it came to making love to a woman ...," I started but for the third time she stopped me as she finished my comment.

"I know. A 'fucker' is just interested in their own pleasure while a 'lover' makes sure his partner is satisfied as well ... but did he ever tell you the last of that?"

Shaking my head, she finished.

"There are times when a woman wants her lover to be a fucker. She wants him to take her, fuck her, possess her, and make her his. THAT is exactly what I want tonight. I don't want a 'lover'. The memory of your father is still too new. What I need is fucker. Someone to take me and pound my pussy so hard it feels like he's going to shove his cock all the way through me. I need someone to fill my pussy with his hard cock and fuck me until I can't move and then I want him to fuck me again. Do you think you can do that?"

All I had time to do was nod before she wrapped her legs around my hips and began to pull me down, forcing my cock into her.

"God you're big," she said as I said, "God your tight," simultaneously.

Laughing, we stopped and waited as her pussy relaxed and stretched.

"Just how big are you?" she asked demurely.

"I've only had one lover ask me that and when I couldn't tell her she pulled out a tape-measure. She said I was 8 and a half inches long and a bit under 4 inches around."

"Mmmmmm ... I like the sound of that," she purred as she began to slowly move her hips in circles. "I can feel your cock rubbing against the walls of my pussy. It's getting me so fucking horny."

I could feel the changes taking place in her pussy as her tunnel relaxed and stretched while her juices started to flow over my cock.

"Now, baby. Push ... Push you cock all the way in me. Fill me with that bar of flesh of yours. Push it all the way to the bottom," she said before suddenly grimacing as I pushed.

Instantly, I stopped but she reached around and dug her fingernails into my ass as she pushed her pussy up onto my shaft. "Don't stop. No matter what, don't stop. If feels so ... oh god ... it feels good. Push it ... push your cock in me ... fill my pussy with it and fuck me. Oh god, I feel like such a slut ... a filthy little slut begging for a cock and I love it. Ram that cock of yours into me until I can't take any more," she panted.

Hearing her begging for my cock, I knelt up and grabbed her hips before thrusting into her ... hard and deep.

"AAAIIIEEEEEEEE," she screamed as I forced the length of my cock into her until I hit bottom.

It was as if a switch had been thrown as she thrashed under me. I had never seen a woman react to the pleasure/pain of having my cock pressing against her cervix the way she was.

"Harder ... harder ... don't stop ... fuck me ... oh god ... fill me ... fuck your step-mother," she chanted as I withdrew my cock until jut the head was imbedded within her pussy before driving back into her.

"Yes ... yes ... more ... more ... fill me ... fuck me," she grunted each time I thrust into her.

Then suddenly, she pressed against my chest and whispered, "I need you to stop for a second."

Disappointed, I stopped, thinking I had done something wrong until she smiled up at me as she grabbed some pillows from the bed.

"Here. Grab my ass and lift me up. Then put these under me so my hips are pointing up and you can get deeper," she whispered seductively as she held me tighter with her legs.

Doing as she had asked, I slipped the pillows under her and was surprised by the sensations the new angle provided as well as how deep I was in her.

"Now fuck me. Pound my pussy, lover."

Bending over, I took a nipple into my mouth as I drove back into her depths.

"Oh god yesssss ... Yessss ... yes...," she hissed. "That's it ... suck my tit, baby ... bite my nipple ... OHHHH GODDD, I can't believe you're going to make me cum already," she said as she pulled me tighter with her legs and began matching me thrust for thrust, each time pushing her pussy up to meet my descending cock. It took only a minute or two until her whole body started to quiver and shake and she let go with a low groan that increased to an ear-shattering wail, "Gonna cum ... gonna cum hard ... fuck me ... oh god ... now ... cumming ... now ... cccuuUMMMIIINNNGGG!"

I slowed as I felt her pussy muscles clamp on my cock and try to milk the cum from my balls. Trying to avoid cumming, I started to count backwards. Then just as she relaxed, I pulled my cock entirely from her pussy and grasped it on my right hand.

"No ... please ... no," she pleaded. "Put it back in me. Fill my pussy."

Mischievously, I slapped my hard cock down in her distended clit several times as her eyes sprung open as she spiraled off into another orgasm.

"Wha ...? AAAIIIEEEEEEEE."

In the midst of her orgasm, I plunged my cock into her and knew that this time I wasn't going to stop until I had cum. She had asked me to be a fucker and now was the time. "Time to get fucked, Naomi. Time to take you and fuck you the way I want to," I murmured.

She quickly released the hold she had on me and spread her beautiful brown legs as wide as possible while I grabbed her hips for leverage and pounded into her. "Fucking you ... Fucking you just like you asked ... Just like a filthy little slut ... Fucking my step-mom and filling her pussy with my cum." Then almost as an afterthought, I slid my hand down to her pussy and rubbed my thumb against her clit.

Her response was immediate as she shivered, "Ohhhhh ... yesssssss ... that feels so good ... don't stop ... ohmigod ... ohmigod ... three ...three ... never done three ... making me cum again," she cried out as she had another orgasm.

Hearing her and feeling her pussy tighten on my cock inundated my senses and I felt my cock enlarging as I grew closer and closer to exploding myself. She felt my cock expanding inside her pussy and she knew I was on the verge of cumming.

"Do it, baby. Let me feel that big cock of yours squirting cum in my pussy," she moaned.

"But I'm not wearing a ... I could get you ..."

"I don't care. Coat my pussy with your thick, white cum. Fill me until it drips from me," she groaned.

I was unable to hold back any longer. I leaned forward and pumped my cock in and out of her pussy harder and harder. Beneath me, she bucked up against me with each thrust. Deep inside, I could feel my cum boiling over and racing up my cock. "OH FUCK, I'm going to cum in your pussy," I cried out as I felt my cock explode inside her as strand after strand spewed from the tip and coated the walls of her pussy and cervix.

"Mmmmm ... your flooding my pussy, baby. I can feel how warm it is in my pussy and I can even feel a little starting to drip down along my ass crack."

Lights seemed to flash before my eyes and then I drifted off into a dark void in space. When I returned, I felt my cock begin to soften and I started to withdraw but Naomi had other ideas.

Swiftly, she wrapped her legs around me and grabbed my ass as she pulled me all the way inside her. "Not yet, baby. Leave your cock inside me for awhile. It feels so good," she sighed.

Gingerly, I stretched out on top of her conscious of the pillows beneath her and how they elevated her hips and pussy pressing them against me. It was then that I realized what it was that she truly wanted; a child. She wanted me to get her pregnant. That was why she wanted the pillows under her and why she wanted me to stay inside her.

After a few moments, I noticed that she had fallen into a light sleep. An idea crept into my mind and just the thought of it caused my cock to begin to harden again, waking Naomi.

"Doesn't that thing ever get soft?" she teased.

"Not when I've got a sexy woman like you."

"Mmmmm ... compliments like that will get you everywhere," she sighed.

"I was hoping you'd feel that way," I teased as I pulled out of her and quickly flipped her over so she was lying on her stomach with the pillows now under her hips and stomach.

"What are you up to?" she asked as I straddled her legs and rested my cock in the crack of her ass.

Tensing, she squirmed under me.

"I don't do that," she said leaving no doubt as to what she was referring to.

"What are you talking about?" I quizzed.

"I don't do anal," she replied seriously.

"That's fine ...," I replied as I pulled her hips up and back towards me until she was on her hands and knees, "... I don't either," and slid my hardened cock down the crack of her ass to the still pouting lips of her pussy. "... but I LOVE doing doggy-style," I finished as I thrust into the depths of her pussy in one long, continuous push driving her face-first into one of the few pillows she didn't have under her.

"AAAAaaggghhhhhhh," she grunted as I hit the bottom of her pussy again.

"This is what you really wanted isn't it?" I asked as I began to slide in out of her pussy. "You don't give a shit about being taken or possessed all you want is to get pregnant isn't it?"

"Yes ... yes ... yes ...," Naomi muttered.

"Then that's what you're going to get. I'm going to fill your pussy with so much cum it drips from you like a leaky faucet," I growled.

Naomi looked over her shoulder at me. A look of desire burning in her eyes, "Do it. I've wanted a baby since your father and I got married. Now I have you buried deep inside of me. Fill my pussy with your cum. Knock me up, get me pregnant, give me a baby, your baby."

Gripping her hips harder, I increased the pace as I felt her pussy juices flowing from her and being churned into fuck butter around the base of my cock.

"Fuck ... fuck ... fuck," she chanted as I pounded into her. "Push your cock deep in me! Deep ... deep ... deep ... Yes ... fuck my pussy. I want it so bad ... fill my belly with your cum. Mark my pussy. Make it your pussy. Pound me ... stretch me so that no other man will ever be able to please me the way you are right now ... Fuck ... fuck ... fuck ... Harder!"

As she continued begging for my cum, I hammered at her pussy with a desire matched only by the determination to give her what she wanted and get her pregnant. My cock had never been harder or more sensitive.

She looked back over her shoulder again as I continued to pump into her.

I had never seen anything so beautiful in my life. Her hair was disheveled, a sheen of sweat covered her body, her tits swung beneath her and slid across the bed linen matching our rhythm while a squishing, wet sound filled the room each time I plunged into her. All of my senses were being overloaded and I knew there was only one way to finish.

"Do you really want this? Do you really want me to cum in your pussy again and fill you with my cum?" I yelled having totally forgotten about Sonya and that she might hear us. "DO YOU REALLY WANT TO HAVE MY BABY?"

"YES! YES!" Naomi cried back. "I WANT IT!! GIVE IT TO ME! FILL MY PUSSY! MAKE ME A MOMMY!"

"THEN TAKE IT," I growled as drove into her while I reached under her and grabbed a breast in each hand. For the second time that night, I felt her pussy clamp my cock as it erupted sending strand after strand of thick, potent baby-making cum into her willing pussy, coating the walls and seeking the entrance to her womb.

Suddenly, I heard a noise behind me and glanced into the mirror above the bed. The door was open just the slightest crack yet I was sure I had closed and locked it before joining Naomi in bed. There could only be one answer: Sonya.

But at the moment I didn't care. The only thing that mattered at the moment was wrapped in my arms as I kept my cock imbedded deep in her pussy.

Several minutes passed before I heard Naomi whisper, "You realize that we've used both of the positions most frequently advised when a woman wants to get pregnant?"

"Ya, so?"

"What happens if I'm not?"

Leaning forward so my mouth was directly next to her ear I whispered, "If you're not, we'll just have to keep fucking each other until you are."

Sighing, Naomi pressed back against me as she murmured, "I like the sound of that."

Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,777 Followers
12