Falling For The Teacher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was relived see her at teacher's desk when I walked in to the class room. Thank god he wasn't locked up in her house. I took my seat beside Lucy as usual. At the end of class she asked me to stay back.

I sat in front of her not knowing what to speak and she just kept looking at her desk.

"Are you alright now?" I asked her breaking the silence.

"Yeah fine. Thanks" She replied.

"Jake I appreciate it if you don't tell others about our little encounter earlier." She continued switching on to my first name.

"Sure. No problem." I said.

"Thank you Jake."

"As I told its fine with me. No problem. Then I will be leaving ma'am."

"Go ahead. I also got some work to do."

I walked out of the class wondering what this genius woman is dealing with.

Lucy left to her hometown for a week. And I fell back to the classic method. Masturbating. But the only problem every time I imagined fucking Lucy Ms. Williams turns up.

One day I was driving without any destination after college (thanks to Lucy. She isn't back yet) when I found Ms. Williams sitting on a park bench. She looked normal but I had an uneasy feeling that she was suffering from something. I parked my truck and went to her.

"Are you alright?" I asked her. She lifted her head to see me as I suspected she was crying. She quickly wiped her tears with back of her hand.

"It's you again. Seems like we are running into each other a lot lately." She said plainly.

"Any problem with that?"

"Yes. Because I really like you and I am not comfortable that you have to see me this way."

Did she say that she likes me? But first things first. "So you are not alright."

"Hell. No."

"What's the problem?"

"My complete life." She said haughtily. "Do you know that my father left me and my mother on road when I was Five?"

"Oh. I am sorry." I said.

"Don't be. It's a long time ago. I don't even remember the face of my father."

"Then what's the problem now?"

"My mom raised me on her own and it's really tough on her. I still remember her struggling with life and nobody is kind to us. After I graduated from high school we were lost. My scholarships weren't sufficient to meet the expenses of collage. When we gave up hope James came along saying that he would meet all my expenses. But his real intention was to get closer to my mother. My mother who hates men fell for him and married again. After a couple of years when they moved to this town they asked me live with them. I was very happy at that time seeing my mother leading a happy life free of all the tensions and I happily moved back. That's when I discovered the true nature of my stepfather. He started using me Jake. He threatens to leave my mother if I speak about it. My mother really loves him not knowing anything. If he leaves her now I don't know what it does to her."

It took me a minute to take the whole thing in.

"Hang on a second. That guy in the parking lot is your stepfather." I said it not as a question but as a statement. She simply nodded her head.

"I never told anybody. I don't what came over me now. Please don't tell anybody about this. I beg you." She pleaded.

I had a feeling that she is hiding something.

"That's not all. You are hiding something. What else is happening?" I asked her.

"It's just got worse. That's it."

"No. Please tell me everything."

She started crying and I put an arm around. She leaned on my shoulder. I just held her tighter. After a few minutes she spoke again.

"A friend of him likes me Jake. And he wants me to sleep with his friend."

"That rotten bastard. What the fuck is he thinking?" I said angrily.

"No Jake. Please don't get involved. Don't make it any worse. Please I can handle it." She pleaded.

I just sat their holding her and controlling my anger. We remained like that for a few minutes. Finally she rose up saying "Don't follow me" and then she left.

I thought of following her but decided against it. As she said I didn't want to make it any harder for her. After a few minutes I returned to my room thinking about that evening.

I obtained her cell number and started checking with her every day. She insisted me to call her Rachel outside the classes. Soon I signed up for my next semester courses which included two subjects taught by Rachel. Slowly she started loosen up a bit.

Current semester is about to end there only a week left. I called Rachel in the evening but she didn't answer. I left her a message to call me back. I know her schedule and she should have finished her classes an hour before. In the next hour I left her many messages but she didn't call back. In a few minutes I am on my way to her house. I was about park my truck when Rachel called me back.

"Where the hell are you?" I asked in a temper fueled tone.

"Are you alright?" She asked me with concern in her voice.

"Where the hell are you?" I asked again.

"In the park" she answered.

"Stay there. I will be there in few minutes." Saying I disconnected the call and headed towards the park. As soon as I pulled in the parking area she climbed into the passenger's seat.

"Where the hell are you for the past one hour? A few minutes and I would have broken your front door." I started screaming.

"Got held up in a meeting. I can take care of myself. Everything is fine lately. So don't worry too much." Saying she gave me a kiss on the cheek and got out of the truck.

I received a text message from Ash 'when are we leaving?' 'See you in a minute' I replied back. Great I haven't informed anything of our schedule. As our hometown is two hours by road we decided to drive. As door is unlocked I walked in and was devastated by scene before my eyes.

Lucy is in bed with two guys whose names I don't even know. Seeing me Lucy screamed. Ash just walked in and started looking at me and Lucy.

"Bloody bitch." I shouted and walked out. Ash is running towards me when I got into my truck.

"Jake don't do anything stupid" she shouted as I pulled my truck.

Getting drunk seemed to be a good idea and started heading towards our regular hangout place. By 8 o'clock I was pretty drunk and started walking towards my truck with a beer in my hand. I stumbled and fell down. Someone caught me and I raised my head to see who it is.

"What happened Jake? I never saw you get drunk." Rachel asked me before I passed out.

Head ache. Severe head ache. I didn't remember hangover being this pain full. I slowly opened my eyes and saw that I was back in my room.

"Look who's coming along. Wake up sleepy head. You have been sleeping for more than fifteen hours" ben said picking up his phone.

"What time it is?" I asked.

"Twelve fifteen in the afternoon."

"Great. Who are you texting to?"

"Ash. Of course"

Soon Ash is in our room screaming at me.

"You arrogant ass." Smack! She hit me on the head with a thick book. "What were you thinking?" smack! Smack! Smack!

"Ash Leave him..." Ben tried to interrupt.

"Support me or stay out of this." Smack! Smack!

"God darn it Ash. It hurts." I said with tears in my eyes.

"Good. What the hell are you thinking? Going out and getting drunk alone. On the top of that thinking of driving back with a beer in hand. What if Ms. Williams haven't found you and called ben? What would have happened?" saying she gave me hardest hit so far. Smack!!! And stormed out of the room.

"Oh man she really cares about you. It took all out of me to stop her from hitting Lucy." Ben said.

Lucy. That name itself brings pain to my heart.

"You do this to her. I goanna kick your sorry ass real hard." I warned Ben.

"I have no intention of giving you that chance." Ben swore.

"Good."

"Please call Ms. Williams. She is harassing me from morning."

"Sure" I picked up my phone and dialed her number. She answered on the second ring.

"Jake. Are you alright." She asked.

"Fine excluding the pain from Ash's bashing."

"Serves you right."

"Coming from the woman who gets herself drunk at least thrice a week. You knew it before"

"Yes I know. Saw her with a couple of others"

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"How could I say that and not sound like a jerk after telling that I like you?"

"Never mind. I will call you again later."

"Just take care."

"Sure"

I disconnected the call went back to sleep. And our roles reversed. Rachel started checking on me daily.

At the start next semester me and Ben moved in a new apartment brought by my father (He is in to real estate a lot lately) Ash moved in with us and I am glad that see did because she cooks every day.

As I am attending two of her classes now I started seeing Rachel more lately. I got over Lucy and my relation with Rachel remained as it is. Ben and Ash were out somewhere enjoying the weekend.

Around 10 pm my intercom beeped and I answered it.

"Mr. Scott. You have a visitor and she is pretty messed up." It's the guard at the gate. He allows anyone inside if one of the residents does know them.

"Who is it?" I asked.

"She wants to talk you, Mr. Scott" there is a brief pause.

"Jake. Please let me in. I will explain everything when I am inside." Rachel's voice came in.

I asked the guard to show her the way and I am waiting outside the door for them. She is really messed up. A line of blood ran from her lower jaw. Someone has slapped her real hard. And I had pretty good idea who it is. One of the arms of her green t-shirt was torn. Her hair was mess.

"What happened Rachel?" I asked her moving to side so that she can come in.

"I will explain everything Jake. Please let me use the bathroom first." She said.

I showed her Ben's bathroom "You can use Ash's things here and grab some clothes from her closet."

I sat on couch and turned on the TV for some distraction. Twenty minutes later she walked in wearing Ash's blue top and black jeans. She folded the jeans at the bottom and straightened her hair. She sat beside me.

"I am sorry for the late night trouble." She said.

"Don't worry about that. Now tell me what happened?"

"You" she said. "You happened. From the day you kissed me I started turning against James. Today is more pissed than the normal and I ran out of the house."

I placed an arm around her and pulled her closer to me. She put her head on my chest. "You asshole why did you kiss me? My life was lot easier before."

I just kissed her hair. She lifted her head and I kissed her on the lips. She sat on my lap facing me. I started kissing her nose and she laughed loudly. What I wouldn't give to see her laugh like this.

"Hold me Jake. Just hold me." She said. I hugged her tightly and remained like that for a few minutes. She started kissing my ear and neck. I did the same. I started rubbing her back and brought my mouth back to hers. Our tongues started to struggle and she lifted my shirt over my head. I quickly removed her shirt (no bra) and started sucking on her boobs. She let out low moans calling my name in between.

"I want you in me Jake. Now." Saying she stood up and got out of her jeans. As I suspected no panties. I lifted my hips so she could remove my shorts and boxers. She sat back on me and started kissing. She reached down and got hold of my dick and placed it at her entrance. With one swing she sat on my dick which is completely inside her now. She started bouncing up and down on my cock still not breaking our kiss. Her pussy very tight around my cock. I had a feeling that it is sucking my dick inside.

"Jake. I am going to cum." She said breaking the kiss. "Come with me Jake."

I caught her ass and held it tightly. I started humping her from down. She caught the pace and started to move her hips in rhythm. The tingling sensation in my ball started building.

"I am cumming." I said as I started to shoot shot after shot inside her. She became very still and her eyes rolled. Her pussy clenched tighter on my cock and I didn't stop loading her with my cum. After what seemed like for hours I fell back on the couch. She fell on the top me.

"That is the most intense orgasm of my life. Thanks Jake." She said nibbling on my year.

"Pleasure is mine." I said dizzily and looked down. Our juices are running out of her pussy on to my tight and couch. It formed a stain there. We fell asleep on the couch with my cock inside her pussy.

I woke up in the morning alone naked on the couch. It's 8 o'clock in the morning. Last night seemed like a dream but evidence was there. Rachel is in the kitchen cooking something fully dressed. I walked towards her and slid my hands around her thin waist.

"Are you leaving?" I asked her.

"No. Not today." She answered frying something on the pan.

"Smells tasty. What about your mother?"

"It's not first time I spent some time away from my home. I called her this morning and told her that I am staying at my friend's house for a couple of days. What about Ben and Ashley? What do they think?"

"They will be home today and they won't mind."

"But I am your professor."

"Don't worry. I know Ash as long as I can remember and she will understand. And Ben he will not even complain. He used to have crush you."

She blushed a little and said. "I love you Jake." Not looking at me.

I turned her around and kissed her. "Thinking back I think I fell for you the first time I saw you. I love you too."

She turned off the heat under the pan. But the real heat is building inside us. I lifted her and placed her on kitchen table so that she in level with me. I put my hands on face and pulled her mouth to mine. She folded her hands on the back of my head and started kissing back. We ended one kiss only to start with another.

"Are you goanna spend the whole day kissing me?" she asked and pointed towards the clock. Its nine thirty. We have been kissing for over an hour.

"I hope not." Saying I pulled her shirt over her head and started sucking on her right nipple while pinching the other. They are erect before but seemed to grow once again. I interchanged between the right and left. She caught my hair and pressed me deeper into her chest. I kissed her stomach while rubbing over cunt through the jeans. Her juices made a stain on the jeans.

"Look how wet you are." I said.

"I never remember being this wet before in my entire life." She said.

I pulled her jeans and attacked her clit. I struck my tongue in her pussy and started sliding along her inner walls. She wrapped my legs around my head. Soon she was close.

"Jake. I am going to- ah-ah-ah Jake." My efforts were rewarded with her sweet juices. But I didn't stop. She caught my head and started to pull it backwards. But I grabbed her hips tightly and started feasting on her. "Enough Jake. I need you in me." No. Not yet. I kept attacking her pussy and she came again. When she was at the end of her orgasm I shove my fingers inside her and started kissing her pussy. She came once again and fell backward on the table. I thought she fainted.

"Rachel." I shook her.

"Three times. I came three times." She said.

"We are not done yet." I lifter her from the table kissing her on the lips. I carried her to my bedroom.

"Your turn" she said and placed her legs on the either of mine. She wiggled her ass in the air and took my cock in her mouth. She only got couple of inches in first. Soon she got the whole thing inside. I grabbed her hair not pushing her just holding her in position.

"I am cumming." I told her and tried to swallow the whole load but choked in the middle. Rest of it fell on her cheeks. She licked it clean. She got on her hands and knees. I entered her from behind. Her pussy is as I remember tight and sucking me in. I decided that I want to see her face when she comes and rolled her over. I placed her legs over my shoulders and entered her slowly. She closed her eyes and started moaning. I started fucking her faster and faster and her moans increased. I bent down kissing her face and neck. She wrapped her legs and hands around me.

"Jake come in me." Rachel screamed. I increased the speed of my strokes. We both stayed still not moving while I shot my load into her and her pussy milking me. I gave her long kiss.

"I love you." She whispered.

"I love you too." I told her.

We fell asleep in each other's arms. I woke up in the afternoon and watched her sleeping peacefully. I heard a knock on the bedroom door. It's already open and Ash stood there watching us. She signaled me to come out and left. I put on some shorts and walked out of the door.

"Oh my god. Is that Ms. Williams? You got a lot of explanation to do." She said surprised.

"When did you guys got back?" I asked.

"Just now. We walked in finding your short on couch and my jeans and t-shirt in the kitchen."

"You are one lucky ass." Ben said excitedly.

"What?" I said not understanding.

"You got the hottest woman in the whole campus. We all she can big model if she wanted to. I know she looks younger but isn't she old for you?" Ben asked.

"She's not that older than me. She's 22. And she mine." I said.

"Whatever. Explain me what's going on." Ash asked again.

"Tell them Jake. I don't mind and I don't want to be a problem for you." Rachel said standing at bed room door. She wrapped a bed sheet around her.

I explained everything to Ben and Ash. When I reached the end Ash had tears in her eyes. Ben just sat there taking in every word I said.

Ash brought some clothes from her room and went to my room. After an half hour both came out. Rachel came towards me and kissed me on the lips.

"I am going Jake. I will call you when I reached my home." She said good bye to Ben and Ash and left.

I let her go quietly but followed her giving her five minutes head start. Within forty minutes she pulled her car in the garage and got into her house. I pulled my truck at some distance and waited for her call.

After ten minutes I called her cell. It went to her voice mail. I called her again and no reply. I jumped out and ran towards her house. Door was locked and I knocked hardly. There is no answer. I broke the door and went in.

"You bastard what did you do to my mother?" Rachel is screaming from her room.

"I told you bitch that you are mine and nobody gets in the way." A male voice said loudly.

I looked around and found a golf bat by the sofa. I took it and went in. Rachel was pushing him and he is trying to tear her clothes. There is a woman, probably her mother, lying unconscious on the floor. I hit him hard on the head and he fell down unconscious. Rachel ran to her mother.

"Wake up mom." She started crying. I brought some water and sprinkled on her mother. She woke up slowly.

"Rachel are you alright?" she asked hugging her daughter.

"What happened?" I asked them. Seeing with a golf bat Rachel's mother pulled her away from my direction.

"Don't you dare touch my daughter." She said. I immediately dropped the bat in my hand.

"Relax mom. He's trying to help" Rachel said behind her.

"What happened?" I asked again.

"I came in." Rachel started answering. "He attacked me asking where I have been. Mom tried to stop him but he knocked her out. Then you came in."

"I know he's cheating on me but I didn't know that he's abusing you." Her mother sat down with her head in hands and started crying. "I am so sorry baby"

I left them alone. They need some private time. I dragged the unconscious man into the hall and called the police. They became free of him in no time and he got some heavy punishment.

Five years later I married Rachel. Ben and Ash were also married. Now I lead a pretty much peace full life. I have great job and great wife. As it turned out Rachel is everything I ever needed and wanted.

12