Falling Hard Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Really, we're cutting you quite a deal. You get to pick your own human body, go to Earth, have as much sex as you want, and help us get rid of a nasty thorn in our side. Quite attractive compared to the alternative of Banishment, huh?"

He grinned at her, and she immediately put her attention back on the relic.

When he spoke again, his voice was softer.

"I see potential in you, angel. The others just wanted to Banish you right away. But I alone saw what you could become."

She continued to gently finger the relic. "Thank you, Sir. I won't let you down," she said.

"You could be tortured or killed by him at any time. We can't hold your hand down there. You know the risks."

She nodded.

"Just be forewarned, Virta, there is nothing he won't do or say to trick you. He wants you to Fall."

"I have absolutely no desire to do that, Sir. Athan is an evil demon that wants to destroy me."

She glanced up.

The General had a satisfied look on his face. He sighed and put his feet back on the floor again, leaning forward on his desk.

"You have one week to complete your mission and meet at the appointed time and place for pick up. Failure to do this will mean your immediate Banishment."

"I won't fail you, Sir. I want everything you've offered me. I don't want to be Banished."

She leaned forward in her chair. " I'll give you Athan," she said.

The General nodded. "Good decision, Virta... I love a smart woman."

12