Falling In Love Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd only been caressing her pussy for maybe a minute when her thighs clamped on my hand, her hips started bucking wildly, and she gave a loud moan which rose in pitch and volume until it was a howl of release. I fought to keep my hand inside her, finger fucking her fast and pushing at her clit, and after about ten seconds she subsided with an enormous release of breath, her chest rising and falling rapidly with each breath. I barely gave her a chance to recover. I love eating pussy, and I couldn't wait any longer to feast on Andi's. She had a neat little slit with labia that hardly showed, unlike mine which stand out maybe two inches. I rubbed my nose up her length, savouring the aroma of female cum for the first time in months. She whimpered, and I grasped her thighs in my hands and dove into her, thrusting my tongue deep insider her, my nose rubbing against her clit. Pushing most of the fingers of one hand into her I fucked her deeply and rimmed her pussy with my tongue, then licked down her perineum to the small puckered opening of her ass, and back again. I licked the whole area, soaking her inner thighs, her butt hole and the bottom of her cheeks, repeatedly breaking off to taste her pussy again, and savour her sweet sexual fragrance. I was able to keep it up for several minutes, listening to her keening like a wounded animal, before she came again, like a damn bursting, and I tasted the full force of her nectar on my tongue.

As Andi sank back into the bed again, her breathing slowing, I was ready to go pearl diving again, but she tugged gently at my hair and whispered tearfully, "Come and kiss me – please." I slid back up Andi's body and pressed my wet mouth to hers, slipping my tongue between her lips to let her experience the taste of herself. We kissed for a while then, slightly stunned by the sheer intensity of the last few minutes, I lay back beside her to regain my breath. Andi lay beside me, resting her weight on her forearm, her right breast resting softly against my shoulder. Tears in her eyes, she gave me a lovely smile and murmured, "Thank you Suki – I love you. I really, really needed that." She lowered her lips to mine and we kissed tenderly. Then she snuggled into my armpit as I put my arm around her shoulders.

After a couple of minutes Andi smiled up at me and said, "You know the other week, when you asked me if there had ever been any woman I was attracted to? Well, that time when I was 15, when I saw Ali with her head between Denise's legs, for days afterwards I fantasised about Ali doing that to me. I even masturbated imagining how it might feel. I would have been terrified to do anything myself, but for a while I actually started finding excuses to be naked in our bedroom when Ali was around, hoping she might do something to me, but she never did. Nobody's ever kissed me between my legs – until you, just now. I wouldn't have believed just how incredible it feels, I've never known anything like it."

She was silent for a moment, then she asked me whether she was anything like Ali in bed. I pushed her onto her back, kissed her deeply, my hand cupping her breast, and told her I didn't want to think about Ali: all I wanted to think about was her, the lady I so desperately wanted to make happy. I nuzzled and licked her ear again and she groaned with pleasure. Then, pushing me back again, she moved her head down to my chest. She gazed at my breasts for fully fifteen seconds – mine are slightly larger than hers, my nipples bigger and pink as against her small brown sultanas – then, slowly, with great tenderness, she kissed my nipple and closed her lips over my breast. I felt a river of warmth flow from my boob to my pussy, making my stomach churn and my snatch even wetter than it already was. Removing her mouth for a moment – to my disappointment – she rested her head on my chest, and said quietly, "Suki, darling, I really want to do for you what you did for me. But, well, it's so different to anything I've done before, and I'm a bit scared." I laughed softly and kissed the top of her head, telling her I loved her and whatever she did was fine by me; I didn't want her to do anything she didn't feel comfortable with. I recalled that it had been a full week before I had been able to bring myself to go down on Ali for the first time.

Seemingly comforted, Andi started kissing my breasts again, and her hand rested on my bare pubic bone. Around a mouthful of tit she murmured, "Wow, you're so warm." Then her hand glided down to my slit and a couple of fingers slipped into me. I started to ask her if she was sure she was ready for that, but the feeling was so amazing I couldn't find my voice, and I just lay back and exalted in the twin fires in my chest and my pussy, which were meeting as an inferno in my belly. It took Andi a while to find my clitty, but when she did she started nipping it between her thumb and forefinger, and white hot flares started shooting through my crotch. She managed to get her other three fingers into me as well, and wiggled them around. As I began to pant she asked me, "Is this all right?" Almost too breathless for speech, I told her it was so, so fucking right; well, something like that anyway, who really remembers what you say at that moment? It wasn't long before I felt my pussy flood, and I squeezed Andi in a bear hug as I came.

We did a lot more kissing, cuddling and general canoodling, and I ate Andi out again before we decided we'd better change the bedclothes before Martin got home. After that, we could barely keep our hands off each other. We spent part of every evening when Martin wasn't around in bed together, and it didn't take Andi a week to taste my pussy for the first time. She did it on our third time together and, Jesus, she was a quick study. By the time we celebrated our first week as lovers she was enjoying the taste as much as I did, and she was turning me inside out with her long, busy tongue. The first time we sixty-nined was really special. That's my favourite position, and it was so lovely to hear Andi wailing with pleasure as she pleasured me in return, and to feel her coming on my face over and over even as I gushed my own juices onto her tongue.

Being with Andi was having a remarkable effect on me. My lovemaking with Alison had always been intense, full of passion and constant activity. With Andi there was far more affection in bed and less aggression, a lot more just holding each other and, yes, snogging, with lots of tender words shared between us. I loved Ali when we were together, of course I did. But I was overwhelmed by the sheer depth of love I felt for Andi, so deep it hurt, and the way I wanted to be with her every moment of every day. The way she looked at me, and the way she kissed me, and the way she held me in her arms, I didn't have the slightest doubt that she felt exactly the same way about me.

On our ‘two-week anniversary' we agreed we had to tell Martin. It would have been so much easier to keep our affair quiet – exposing it would mean we'd have to move out of Andi's lovely home, she'd be ostracised by her parents and they would no doubt want to disembowel me, not only having seduced both their daughters but also ending the rock-solid marriage of one of them. But we really did want to be together and express our love openly, and it wasn't fair to creep around behind Martin's back, not the way we felt about each other. It was Andi who raised the subject, and she made it quite clear she had thought through the consequences and was as prepared for them as she could possibly be.I wanted to be with her when she told Martin, but she insisted it would be better if I wasn't. So the following evening I went for a drink in Covent Garden with a few friends, although my mind was back home, wondering what terrible emotional scene might be being played out.

When I returned to the house I found Andi sitting alone in the lounge, looking slightly stunned. As I sat beside her, taking her hands in mine, she turned her face to me and said, "A rather extraordinary thing has happened. I told Martin we needed to talk about something, and he agreed. Then he proceeded to tell me all about the man he's been having an affair with for the last three years. He assumed I'd already worked it out – I never even got to tell him about us." She looked as if she wasn't sure whether to laugh or cry. I hugged her to me, as much as anything to stop her seeing the huge grin I couldn't keep from spreading across my face. We did tell Martin, together, the following evening. He didn't seem particularly surprised. He had already arranged to move in with his boyfriend – his wife had walked out on him – so it was agreed that Andi and I could stay in the house until it was sold.

That was six months ago. Andi and I now share a bright, freshly decorated, purpose-built flat in South London, miles from the old house. It's a sweet place but it's a lot smaller, of course, and I'm surprised how well Andi's settled in. Being in love helps, I guess. Her mother's accepted us too (though her father is still refusing to speak to Andi, let alone me). Mom blames her husband for losing her one daughter, and she's not going to lose Andi the same way. She's even polite and friendly to me, to my face. I don't suppose she loves me like another daughter, but it turns out she never really liked Martin in the first place. As for me, right now I feel more contented, emotionally and sexually, than I ever have before, and I really believe it's going to last. I love Andi more every day, and I would like nothing better than to spend the rest of my life with her.