Falling in Love Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
The Bard
The Bard
29 Followers

As I approached the door to the bedroom something nagged at me. There was something I had forgotten to do. I looked back wondering what it might be, and at first the only thing, which came to mind, was to kiss Nancy good night. "No!" I told myself firmly "You must not!!!" I allowed my eyes to slip away from her now curled form, and then stop as they came across her gown Oh that was it, I didn't hang it up. Gathering the dress and girdle, I took them to the closet and retrieved a hanger, but as I was putting them inside it suddenly dawned on me that she couldn't wear this tomorrow. I looked back at Nancy, smiled, and then turned to face the closet again. From there I retrieved one of my wife's business suits. It would fit her I knew this, but more than that Nancy deserved to dress like this, and so I laid it neatly upon the vanity bench. The suit itself was a black, butter soft leather, with tapered jacket and knee length skirt. The skirt also sported a slit, which ran about 5 or 6 inches up the front, but it was positioned off center just above the right leg. I loved this suit, loved the way the right leg flashed as she walked, or peeked into view as she sat. I couldn't let Nancy though wear those cheapy pantyhose with this, and thus gathered them up and tossed them in the trash. Instead I retrieved a lace garter belt and a pair of new black seamed stockings. With stockings and the suit, the only thing Nancy might also require would be a bra and panty set, so I rummaged around till I found the sexy red lace ones I had loved so well. I knew that it might well be a big mistake giving Nancy all my favorites, after all she wore the angora sweater on a regular basis and that alone was hard enough to resist. Still though my mind wanted this and knew that tomorrow would be a great day!!

For three hours after I left Nancy, I tossed and turned in the guest bed. My mind insisted there was something yet left undone yet I could not allow an innocent good night kiss. I suppose part of my troubles also stemmed from knowing Nancy was there. A mere 30 feet from me, she was naked, warm, and soft. Several times I even stood up and found myself wandering to her door, looking in and wishing. I knew I had to do something or I'd soon end up in bed with her, so I went to the medicine cabinet and took two sleeping pills. It seemed to take an awfully long time for them to work, I know because each minute, which passed, I fought the urge to just slip into bed with her. "Just on top of the covers though, I told myself" Yeah Right!!

Finally the morning had arrived, and from the very moment my eyes opened I wanted to see Nancy. I realized as I stood that although I had prepared her clothes I had not prepared my own. I had nothing to wear save the clothes from yesterday for they were all with her in the master bedroom. Reluctantly I put on the ones I had, then rapped tentatively upon her door. "Nancy" I called out, "Are you awake?" There was no response. "Nancy?" I repeated then cautiously opened the door. She was not there. The bed was a shambles, indicating she had not made it yet although the clothes I had laid out were gone. I moved to the bathroom, knocked, and called out again, yet still there was no answer. Once again I went through the process of knocking, calling and searching only to find that she had already left. Why had she not waited for me? What did she think happened, and suddenly I realized what had nagged me from the night before. I was supposed to look up her address and take her home, not allow her to spend the night with me. What would her husband think, more over what would he do.

Now out of fear for Nancy I rushed. I showered, shaved what I could of my face, and changed my clothes. When I tried to leave however, I couldn't find my keys. They were not in my pocket, not in the door, nor even in the car. What had I done with them? I just couldn't remember. I know that I searched high and low, yet I also knew in my aggravated state the search was less than conclusive. Finally I remembered I had an extra set for the house , and so long as I could lock the door, I could take a cab. I called the cab company then paced up and down. Where were they??? Come on Come on

At last it arrived and I rushed from my home locking the door behind me. I entered the cab chewed the driver out for taking so long and then paused, as he asked "Where to?". Where was I going? "The office" I said, as though he knew where that was, but naturally he turned and asked the address. Angry, confused, and worried I glared back at him, and then chewed him out for his incompetence. I told you I shouted back "The office". Turning the cabby said in a remarkably calm voice "Look buddy, I don't know where you work". I had been so stupid of course he wouldn't know where my office was. Apologizing I gave him the address then told him to step on it, I was late The cab took too long I shouldn't have taken the sleeping pills I should have taken her home as planned There could have been a hundred excuses but in the end none really mattered. Nancy was not in the office. She had already come and gone, but more than this she had not spoken to a sole. "Dam!!!" I screamed out, noticing that I was now the center of attention. I had to think Where would she go?

I went to my office, sat down and the phone rang. "Nancy??" I said as I picked it up But it was not. It was the president. "I can't talk now" I said hanging up. A few moments later the phone rang again, and I glared at it. I let it ring, and ring, and ring. It was distracting me, so I picked it up again. It was the president once more, so I hung up a second time without a word. I then pushed the do not disturb button, and tried to think Nancy Nancy where are you? My mind suddenly thought of home. Yes that was it, she went home. I looked up her number in the file and called. The phone rang, and rang, but there was no response. Of course not She wouldn't have made it back yet

I had to follow her I picked up the phone and called the cab company again. "I need a cab now" I demanded as the president walked in. I gave them the address and told them it was an emergency. As soon as I had hung up the president said "How dare you hang up on me!". From somewhere deep inside I lost it. I told him "Fuck-It. Fire me I have to find Nancy!!" "Nancy?" the president repeated "What's she have to do with this?" I had already closed the distance between us, and had started to push him aside when I suddenly regained my composure and said calmly "I Love Her!! I have to find her I'm afraid for her" Suddenly the president surprised me. He reached up put his hand on my shoulder and said, "Ok You go Find her Here, take my car", and with that he tossed me the keys. As I exited the front door the president was calling after me "Phil Phil here this was on your desk"

It was a letter from Nancy. My hands shook as I opened it, and continued to shake as I stood there in the street reading it. She said she quit. More than this though she said it wasn't because she didn't like working for our firm, it was just that I was driving her crazy. She said that being around me was blurring her ability to identify reality vs. fantasy. She said that I now occupied all her thoughts and even invaded her dreams. It seemed I would make love to her for hours on end during the night, causing her to awaken in a cold passion filled sweat, which would not subside. She couldn't sleep, couldn't be close without passion and desire taking over. She told me how she began acting upon her feelings, wearing sexier clothes so I'd notice. She had tried to fight it. To not notice my body, how I moved, my cologne, or even the smell of my hair. She had tried to fight the desire to be close yet each time found herself wanting more. I'd make love to her at work each time she allowed the merest opportunity. She fantasized about me kissing her breasts deep in the basement while searching for paperwork. She knew I'd never understand this eccentricity of age, and thus decided she'd have to fix it once and for all. It was a stupid plan one I could never have imagined yet one she was sure would work. She figured she'd screw me out of her system but more than this she'd do it almost in front of me so I'd think the worst. She had planned it for the Halloween party knowing I'd be there watching as she picked up a complete strange and let him have his way with her. Then I had to go and ruin it by getting attacked. She was sure it was a result of me saving a lady's virtue from some attacker, and as a result I couldn't or wouldn't escort her. I wouldn't see.

She explained how at the party she began thinking it might still work, as I'd hear the gossip of her allowing advances and of leaving with a stranger. She told me how her courage was not up to it though, and how she drank and drank to build it. In the end she did leave with another man but instead of washing me away she fantasized how I had rescued her. She slept a wonderful sleep with that knowledge but in the end awoke in a stranger's bed nude and she realized it was just more wishful thinking. She had allowed a stranger to take advantage of her with the hopes of purging me from her mind, and now she only felt shame that she could have been so cruel To me! She asked me not for forgiveness or understanding but to know that in the end she felt she had no choice. Her last words were "I love you and good-bye".

The paper slipped from my hands, floated momentarily, then captured a gust of wind and was gone. Tears were streaming down my face, and I crumpled to the ground. I'd lost her Once again the president was back at my side asking if I was ok, yet all I could say was "I lost her I lost her". Go to her he urged, make it work. Sounded simple but I knew I'd lost her forever. Life was just too cruel. First my wife dies of leukemia two weeks after complaining of pain And now my second chance at happiest vanished due to my own foolishness. I looked up at the president and said, "She never even knew it was my home"... He wouldn't have understood that, but it didn't matter. The cab I had called earlier arrived although I was not truly aware of it, and the president put me inside and told the driver to take me home. "Just wait for my call" he said, then slapped the good side of my face till I focused on him and repeated "Just wait till I call ok?" I nodded, and the driver set off to take me home. There I was in the cab, allowing the darkness of depression to sweep over me and fill the crevices left where my heart had been wrenched out. I contemplated ending it all, yet somewhere inside I still held that thread of hope. Hope, she'd be found, she'd come back to me. How could I be so foolish? She was married . Suddenly it dawned on me 'married' her husband! My mood changed. I was alive But more than this, Nancy still needed me. I might well have scared the poor cabby with my sudden burst of life, but if so he took it in stride. I told the cabby to change directions, gave him Nancy's address, and asked him to please hurry. If only I was not too late. When at last we reached Nancy's home I literally flew out of the cab and up the stairs. I banged repeatedly upon the door but there was no response. Desperate for confirmation Nancy was not being hurt I called the president on my cell. "Jim I need the number for Nancy's husband" I said as he picked up the phone, and after what seemed an eternity he finally gave it to me. As soon as I had hung up I started dialing again, and was surprised to find Albert Harding answering the phone himself. "Mr. Harding" I began "Hi my name is Darnell", I lied. "And I'm an associate at Clovis, Dunn, and Wallace. I was looking for your wife Mrs. Harding, but she did not report for work today, nor did she respond when we called your home. I was wondering if you might know where she'd be, or how we can get a hold of her". "Look Mr." came his response, "I'm not too sure what you're trying to pull but my wife is here, has been all morning". "Nancy's there?" I replied incredulously. "Nancy? Nancy? Oh I see" came the reply. "Look Mr. I divorced that bitch about nine months ago, if she's in trouble or owes money it's got nothing to do with me understand". With that Albert Harding hung up. Suddenly my head was spinning, he had said Nancy was no longer married. All this time How had I been so stupid I had to find her now more than ever. If she was alone and upset she might well do something desperate. I called the office again and told Jim to ask everyone if they knew of any friends, or places Nancy might go. I myself rang her neighbor's doors and questioned those who had someone at home to answer. All in all though it proved fruitless. She had simply disappeared.

It must have been about 9:00 PM before I finally gave up. I was both physically and mentally exhausted, and my body, which had not stopped for even a moment was starving. "Take me home" I told the cabby and after giving him the address that's exactly what he did. As we approached my home I realized that its dark gloomy exterior mirrored my own growing depression. I did not relish spending the night without knowing. I feared for Nancy now more than ever before

As I entered the house, I tossed my keys onto the hall side table and they immediately crashed into the set I had been looking for earlier. Funny that I could have sworn I looked there Picking the keys up, I suddenly had an odd feeling, so instead of looking at them, my eyes gazed down the short hall. There in the darkness was the silhouette of Nancy, and I smiled at the apparition. "If only you were real I called out." The apparition stepped forward, silent as the darkness, which enveloped it, save for the soft click of heels on hardwood. "Philip" The apparition said "I'm sorry I didn't know". My arm shook as I reached for hall light but Nancy's lips smothered mine before I had the chance. I could feel her body trembling, then realized it was perhaps my own. I can imagine my arm suspended in the air as it reached for the light. Slowly floating up and down trying to remember what it was supposed to do. I can imagine it moving instead to test the softness, and provide confirmation that the apparition was indeed Nancy. I say I can imagine these things, as I cannot truly remember what occurred. Somewhere in that kiss I was lost.

I do not remember how we ended up pressed against the wall, nor when Nancy's stocking clad thigh began rubbing hotly against my own leg. I only remember her two hands reaching up and pulling my lips from her own. "No We can't", she had said, yet now my lips were upon her exposed neck. I heard the gasp as they touched. Felt her body rubbing against my own, and continued. In my mind though I knew she had spoken What had she said??? I felt her hand entwine within my hair, and pull me away again. "No . We can't", she said again between passion filled gasps. My lips bent to kiss lower still, then stopped just before touching her skin Nancy had said "No" I still felt her hand within my hair as I slowly moved my head up and back until my eyes could gaze into her own. I didn't have to say a word, for as I gazed into her eyes she said again "No We can't" Perhaps there was something within my eyes for after a long pause she said "Your, married" I remember watching as her eyes fell in a kind of sadness, yet it was one I could utterly understand. I remember watching, waiting for her to again look at me before cupping her own head within my hands and saying "She died". Her eyes filled with tears then perhaps as an after thought she said, "You know I'm" But I jumped in saying, "Yes divorced". Her eyes took on the most beautiful inquisitive look before I again kissed her lips.

Now with no more excuses between us the passion grew and blossomed. My kisses were now whole-heartedly returned, as were my caresses. My hands explored the silken textures of her skirt, stockings, and hot velvety thighs. My lips moved to her neck again and she planted herself flatly against the wall and gasped. For a moment, as my lips entered the vee of her jackets lapels, I saw her hands wide spread against the wall clutch at nothing. Then her chest arched to meet the exploring lips. Another gasp ensued then a long moan, as I swept sideways to kiss the line of her bra. I could feel Nancy's body shaking. Shaking as my lips covered the hard nipple within the lace bra, then felt her hand grasp my hair and hold me there as I drew a long breath about it. I loved how her body shivered from feeling as the air rush about that hotly encased bud. Loved as she arched her back again, when I lightly scraped the nipple through barely closed teeth. Now Nancy's hands were pulling my hair up again. What was it she wanted? What had I done now? But I need not have worried for as my face approached hers she smothered me with passion filled kisses.

Her hands began pushing my jacket off and I dropped my hands to my side to allow it to slip free. Then I grasped the lapels of Nancy's jacket lifted and folded them back over Nancy's shoulders. I knew this would temporarily pin her arms, however that was my plan. Thus with Nancy's arms pinned to her side I reached up softly squeezed her breasts and lowered myself to my knees. I saw her struggle against the material of her jacket but then felt her hips thrust forward as my hands caressed down her torso, over her hips, and on down her thighs. Suddenly I pushed up drawing the skirt with my hands and replacing it with my hot kisses. Her gasps urged me to continue until at last my tongue danced hotly along the leg opening of her panties. Her arms were once again free for I felt them tugging at my shirt, then slide away as my lips covered the front of her panties. She moaned then grasped my hair and held me tightly as my mouth, and tongue probed the lace for an opening. Her thighs began to quiver and suddenly she rocked forward and slid to her knees. I heard the ragged gasp as her body began rocking back and forth upon my mouth then felt it shiver and freeze as I sucked a hot stream of air through the lacy material. In that brief moment when she seemed frozen in place I acted. I reached up and pulled her panties to the side then slipped my tongue between the already wet lips. I felt another more powerful shiver race through Nancy's body, then heard the scream of passion as the tip of my tongue brushed her inflamed clit. Nancy's body seemed to snap away then realize it had lost that pleasurable contact and thus drove back. As she did so my head cracked into the hardwood, but we were both too far gone to stop.

Now my hands were caressing Nancy's soft breasts through her lace bra while my tongue explored the sweetness of her body. I never allowed it to penetrate the deepness though, merely tease the opening and caress the folds. Again and again I would draw up, then slip away from her clit, but instead of begging me to taste it she started grinding on my tongue. I felt how her leg muscles rippled with each new taste, then surrender as finally I flattened my tongue pushing the sweet lips as wide open as my tongue would permit. Slowly caressingly I moved my hands down Nancy's torso until at last I could curl them over her thighs. Just as I did this I drew my tongue up between Nancy's soft lips, in a long flat pass until at last it grazed her clit again. This time though my hands had curled about her thighs and thus when she spasmed my head stayed with her. My lips now curled in to trap that tiny forbidden bud, and I hummed. I knew the tiny vibrations passing from my throat would be reflected in my pursed lips, and I knew how it would affect Nancy. Already I felt how her thighs squeezed against my head. I figured she was close now, perhaps closer than she had been in a long time, and wanted to make this experience wonderful. So this time with the nail from my index finger I scrapped along the side of a hard nipple. Simultaneously or as near as I could muster I drew the entire length of my tongue over her clit. Nancy screamed out and my tongue slipped deep inside to taste the instant result. She was cumming, and cumming hard. Her body bucked wildly but I fought with every once of my being to hold on and drag out the experience. I had waited so long to experience this, yet no matter how well I dreamed, nor how good my imagination, it paled in comparison.

The Bard
The Bard
29 Followers