Falling in Love Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
The Bard
The Bard
29 Followers

I recall now that as Nancy's body came down off that high she slid next to me. I noticed that her hair was a delicate mixture of strawberries, and silk, as it brushed against my cheek, and I recall how she nuzzled up under my chin. I even remember how I just held her there for the longest time. She was so warm, and soft against my body, but more than that it somehow just felt right that we were together in each other's arms. I am not sure how long we stayed there though, but I am sure that in the end it was I who stood. Nancy had slipped off into a pleasant sleep, and once again I found myself gathering her into my arms and carrying her to bed. This time I took great pleasure in undressing her. I watched with fascination as each tender morsel of skin was exposed and marveled at how I no longer needed to ravage her.

I slept beside her that night and yet it was not as peaceful as you might have imagined. I awoke as I recall staring into the darkness, which enveloped me and feared it had all been a dream. I recall how I turned slowly with a mixture of hope and apprehension, only to find the bed empty. It can't have been just a dream Yet there I was alone. I gazed towards the bathroom yet there was no light. I gazed towards the vanity bench yet there were no clothes. How could this be? Had it never occurred or had she left me. My mind struggled for the truth, yet even then I knew. Nancy is out there and each thought and fantasy are true, only she never knew my own struggles. I never told her, never let on...

The Bard
The Bard
29 Followers