Falling in Love with Aunt

Story Info
How I fell in love with Aunt and lost my virginity to her.
5k words
4.32
70.6k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had written a detailed story about my life and posted the same. Every word of that story was true. Writing truth without revealing the true identity of persons has given me confidence to write further stories based on true incidents. This story is based on the true incidents of the life of a friend of mine who had himself narrated all this to me.

I'm writing the story from his side without revealing any names so as to avoid bringing in any fiction even to the minutest extent of giving fictitious names to the persons on whom it is based at the same time to avoid revealing their real identities. The story is being narrated/ written as if it is being done so by my friend himself.

I was 18 years old then and... without any girl friend. I stood 5'11" in height, well built and muscular yet a bit plump. I was exceptionally good in studies but lacked social interaction completely. My interaction with my relatives was also quite restricted because of my studious nature and lack of self-confidence.

All my aunts and uncles used to keep telling their kids to be studious like me, while I, on the other hand, used to wish that I should be more like their kids and enjoy life rather than to spend it in a closed room studying all the time. I had never had any attraction towards any female in particular. Of course, at my age then, the sexual urges were being handled by masturbating twice every day without any break while fantasizing about actresses.

Whenever any of my aunts used to visit us, even though they made it a point to interact with me, my introvert nature and lack of confidence made me either avoid meeting them or be with them for as little time as possible and then get back to my room and start studying.

One morning, an aunt who was my mother's first cousin came to stay with us for a couple of days. I did not remember having met her ever before. She was plump, not very tall with a wheatish complexion and definitely below 40 years of age. One could not call her pretty or attractive in any manner except for the fact that she was voluptuous.

As usual when I was called to meet aunt, as soon as I cast my eyes upon her, I had a strange feeling brewing up inside me which I could not understand. Instead of leaving after a couple of minutes as always, I kept sitting with her and my family members in the drawing room. I hardly interacted with anyone but could not make myself to leave the room.

The whole day I did not interact with aunt but kept coming out of my room on one pretext or the other only to have secret glimpses of her. At night, I was told that she would be sleeping in my room which had two separate beds. To sleep in my room at night was usually the trend with every relative who stayed at our house.

After wishing my parents good night, when I went to my room, I saw aunt about to lie down on the bed. I switched off the light but my cravings were beyond my control and after switching off the light, I went to her bed and gave her a hug and a kiss while wishing her good night. Her response was like that of any aunt... affectionate. Unable to control myself, I planted several kisses on her cheek and held her in a tight hug.

Apparently, she doubted my conduct and told me affectionately to go to my bed and sleep. Reluctantly, I went to my own bed and tried to go off to sleep. Realizing that I needed to relax my tool which had become rock hard, I went to the washroom to masturbate and subsequently, returned to my bed and went off to sleep.

The next morning, aunt left and I was left frustrated and helpless. I did not even have the courage to ask my mother as to when she would be coming again. But I do not know what had come over me, maybe it was the outbreak of sexual frustration inside me, that I regularly started masturbating while imagining myself to be in the arms of my aunt.

Days passed into months without any word from aunt when suddenly one day, I got a pleasant surprise when I got to know that she was coming to stay with us for a couple of days. I could feel butterflies in my stomach as I heard the sound of her car coming in our drive. I knew, as usual, aunt would be sleeping in my room.

This time I had built up some level of confidence to attempt to make some subtle advances without which I knew I would only keep on masturbating rather than make aunt fall in love with me. I was aware of the risk involved in case anything backfired as the consequences would obviously be disastrous.

Aunt reached our house at about 9 AM that morning and after putting her luggage in my room, went and started chatting with my mother. After meeting her, I came to my room and started studying though my mind was far from the course book I was trying to read.

I was aware of the fact that the only way I could try any advancements would be when she would be alone with me in my room. But then I also had to keep myself confined to my room so that my mother would not have any doubt as to why I was coming and sitting with a particular relative, something which I had never done earlier.

After sometime, my mother had to go to the market to buy some household articles and my aunt was not willing to accompany her. So, aunt chose to stay back and watch television while waiting for my mother to return. As soon as mother left, aunt came to my room to freshen up a bit. I knew that my chance had come... it was now or never.

As aunt stood combing her hair before the mirror, I went and stood behind her and put my arms around her waist. I held my body tightly against hers and started rubbing my penis, which was erect and craving to be inside her, against her hips. Slowly I started planting kisses on the back of her neck.

Initially, there was no response from her. This emboldened me a bit and I started moving my hands all over her clothed stomach. Slowly I moved towards her side and started kissing her on her cheek. At this stage, it appeared she had understood my intentions.

Even though she made no attempt to push me away yet she told me that "someone might come." This sudden statement gave me a lot of courage as it made me realize that she knew my intentions but was scared of our getting caught. "Don't worry, nobody would come" I replied.

By then, my hormones had started showing their effect and I felt as if I was about to explode in my underwear. My hugs and kisses were getting more and more intimate with each passing second. "Your mother would get angry if she sees that you are not studying but rather... playing with your aunt." She said. The phrase 'playing with your aunt' escaped her lips with a bit of reluctance. Obviously, she did not know what else to say.

I could not have got a better way to cover up my naughty acts than the phrase used by her. "Nobody will object to it because nobody would see us. Please let me play with you" I said in a voice brimming with sexual excitement. Saying so, I started kissing her on her other cheek and also moved my hands over her covered breasts. There was no opposition from her side.

I gave her a tight hug with my erect tool trying to rub itself against her pussy lips through our clothes. By now it was evident that she knew what I was trying to do. I made no attempt to remove her clothes as I did not have so much of courage. However, I tried moving my hands all over her clothed back and hips, to which she did not object at all. However, she did not let me kiss her on her lips and turned her face away when I tried to smooch her.

These beautiful moments were interrupted suddenly by the sound of arrival of my mother's car. I immediately moved away from her and went to my study table. Aunt also was out of the room in the blink of an eye. I suddenly realized that my poor tool needed to relax again and I rushed to masturbate.

After having lunch, my aunt told my mother that she wanted to take some rest. My mother went to her room to sleep while aunt came to my room to sleep. I waited for aunt to lie down and then lay down on the same bed with her and started hugging and kissing her.

Aunt lay down on her side facing the door. I lay on top of her and tried to make her to lie on her back so that I could get on top of her completely. Of course, we were both wearing our clothes. Despite my best efforts, I could not make her turn her side and she very bluntly told me to go off to sleep on my bed. Quite depressed, I went to my own bed and went off to sleep.

After about a couple of hours, when we got up from our afternoon nap, I saw aunt lying down on her back on the bed as if about to get up. Without wasting a moment, I rushed to her bed and lay down on top of her and while holding her tightly in my arms, started planting kisses on her cheeks. She again did not let me kiss her on her lips and after hardly half a minute had passed, pushed me away and got up.

Aunt's behaviour had left me perplexed. On one hand, she was allowing me to make advances and on the other hand was pushing me away quite sternly. I could not bear to exceed my limits as I was still apprehending that her sudden change of behaviour might make her complain to my mother about my conduct.

Later that evening, when I was studying in my room, aunt came in suddenly and after closing the door, sat down on the bed with me and started chatting by asking me what I was studying. I immediately turned towards her while sitting on the bed and started kissing her while moving my hands all over her clothed body especially her breasts, back and stomach area.

I suggested that we lie down and chat but she firmly refused. I didn't have the courage to ask again and kept kissing and pawing as much as I could. She again did not allow me to kiss her on her lips but did not object when I kissed her on the corners of her mouth. Suddenly there was a sound of someone coming towards my room which immediately made her get up and move out of the room as suddenly as she had come.

This sudden coming to my room and allowing me to 'play with her' was something which at that point of time was beyond my understanding. On one hand, it appeared that she wanted me to proceed but on the other hand, it appeared she was not much interested. When I went downstairs for dinner, I got to know that aunt was immediately leaving after dinner.

I tried convincing her to stay with us for a couple of days more but it was of no avail. I could not muster courage to ask for her phone number. So, I stood there with a broken heart bidding her farewell.

More than a year had passed since my last meeting with aunt and I had now crossed the age of ninteen, but my love for her had not withered. All these months had been spent regularly masturbating while visualising her. I had realized how aptly someone had said that distances make the heart grow fonder.

One pleasant morning, while returning home from college, out of the blue, I started having an intuition that aunt had come to stay with us. Even though I tried my level best to get this thought out of my mind as had there been any such program I would have got to know about it and going home and finding my intuition to be wrong would obviously be emotionally quite painful for me. However, for the first time in my life my intuitive feeling refused to quit.

As soon as I reached home, I heard sounds coming from the drawing room. I rushed inside and found that my intuition had been absolutely correct all through. Sitting there before my very own eyes, was my aunt. She met me with a lot of love and affection, just as any aunt would meet her nephew.

I sat down beside her and uncontrollably said, "What a pleasant surprise! I didn't even know that you were coming. I hope you're staying with us were a few days." Before my parents, she very affectionately put her arms around my waist, just as any aunt would do to her nephew and replied "I wanted it to be a pleasant surprise to you. Had I told you, the pleasure of seeing your expression of surprise would have been lost."

The part of my indirect query of her staying with us was answered by my mother. Mom's lines were electrifying "you better make some space in your room which is always in a mess as your aunt is staying with us for quite a few days and you very well know that you'll have to share your room with her." My heart skipped a beat... sharing my room with aunt. Nothing could have been more wonderful.

I was awakened from my dreamy state by my aunt who told me to take her bags to my room. I immediately complied. I was not aware that disappointment was yet to follow. My mother suddenly said "since your father is not home tonight, so, your aunt would sleep in my room tonight and tomorrow onwards she'll be sleeping in your room."

My dreams were suddenly shattered. My aunt had come after so long and I had lost one night with her... more so the very first night. But then I had no choice. My nature and lifestyle had not changed much over these almost a couple of years that I had not met aunt. So, I knew that this time I had to garner more courage to seduce her.

Despite my best efforts, the whole day I did not get any chance to be alone with aunt. My mother went to the kitchen to prepare a cup of coffee for aunt and herself. I knew that I did not have a moment to spare.

I immediately suggested to aunt in a hushed tone "let's go to my room so that we can play a bit." My aunt thankfully smiled and refused saying "not now. Later." For me, no other expression would have been more pleasant as this was a clear-cut acceptance of my proposal by aunt to 'play.'

My opportunity to be alone with my aunt finally came at night when mom went to take a bath and aunt came to my room to collect her night dress from her luggage. I rushed to her and took her in my arms. I kissed her on her cheeks and proceeded to give her a kiss on her lips.

I was in for a pleasant surprise as this time there was no reluctance from her side. I continued smothering her with kisses on her cheeks, forehead and neck when suddenly I asked her to kiss me and she immediately responded by kissing me on my lips.

I tried to take off her top. But she immediately stopped me and said "your mother is around. She may come any moment." I didn't proceed any further but kissed on her covered breasts.

As if having understood what I wanted to say, she said "if you're not going to college tomorrow, we'll have the entire day to ourselves at home as your mother would be away to office and your father would return late tomorrow night."

I was suddenly rendered speechless for a few moments but then helplessly managed to utter just what came to my mind, "please don't wear bra tomorrow." Her response was completely unforgettable as she replied, "okay. As you say. I'll come to your room after your mother has left for office. Now let me get back to your mother's room." We kissed and bid good night.

That night was probably the longest night of my life. I masturbated before going to sleep but still sleep appeared to be elusive. I finally fell asleep tossing and turning in bed and was suddenly awakened by my mother in the morning asking me to be ready and to rush to college as I was late.

I rushed to get ready while concealing the fact from mom that I would not be going to college. I got ready and came downstairs for breakfast only to find my mother about to leave for work and my aunt sitting on a sofa wearing loose pajamas and a loose top with snap fasteners. It was definitely not her nightdress but made me curious enough to ask her, "have you just woken up or have taken a bath?"

The reply came from my mother "everyone is not as lazy as you. She got up early and took her bath and is now relaxing. I'm getting late, so, I'll better rush. You have your breakfast and leave for college. Don't get late." Without waiting for me to reply, mom rushed outside and left in her car.

"So what's your schedule? Are you going to college?" Aunt asked me. I replied "you very well know the answer. We have the whole house to ourselves. I've bolted the main door. Which room would you like to go to?"

"I had already told you... your room" aunt replied calmly. "Then PLEASE HURRY UP." I almost shouted with excitement. I rushed to my room and started waiting for aunt to come in. It seemed like I had been waiting for eternity.

I held the door open for her and the moment she entered the room, I bolted the door. Without a word, I pulled open her top with snap fasteners with such force that they all opened in one go and before me was the most beautiful sight in the world.

As requested, aunt was not wearing any bra and her big and beautiful breasts stood completely exposed before me. There were quite large, must be more than size 36 and had beautiful brown nipples. I kept staring at them as they were the first pair of boobs I had ever seen in my life in reality and yet I knew that they were so beautiful that any girl would go to any extent to have such voluptuous and beautiful pair of boobs.

"Are you just going to keep staring at them or are you going to proceed beyond this?" Aunt asked. Coming back to my senses, I immediately took each breast in my hands and started squeezing and feeling them. Realizing my lack of experience, aunt guided "breasts are definitely an important part of female anatomy but then you must learn to appreciate each and every part of a woman's body."

I immediately pulled down her pajamas only to see a beautiful set of clean shaven lips staring at my face. Aunt was not wearing any panties. She put her hands around my head and buried my face between her legs in such a manner that I could only smell her pussy.

"Enjoy its fragrance before proceeding further." Aunt said. I responded by taking long and deep breaths. There could not be more beautiful fragrance than what I smelt that day. No poetry by any poet in the world could express the beautiful fragrance.

I got so engrossed in this exotic fragrance that my aunt had to push me back. "Aren't you going to take off your clothes?" She asked. I stripped before her in a second and stood there before her with my penis evidently pulsating to enter aunt and my body quivering with excitement.

"I'm sure you're a virgin. Is that right?" Aunt asked. I nodded my head. "Well, then let me tell you a few things. Boys at your age are multi-orgasmic but the first time they tend to ejaculate very quickly. After their first ejaculation, they are receptive to sexual arousal again after a gap of about 5 to 10 minutes only. So, let me give you a nice blow job which will be soothing and relaxing for you and then... I'm all yours." She further added.

Her words were sufficient to make me cream at that very point of time which I controlled with a lot of difficulty. As she took my penis in her hands and started stroking it while I stood there, my legs started shaking. Seeing this, she told me to lie down.

I lay down on the bed and she started giving me my first blow job. Aunt's one hand was wrapped around my penis while the head of my penis was completely in her mouth. With the other hand aunt started playing with my balls. Slowly her hand moved towards my hips and she started fingering my anus with her middle finger. The pleasure was immense. She kept shuttling her other hand between my balls and anus.

Her strokes were slow and long but then we both realized that I couldn't hold back any longer and aunt increased her speed of strokes. Almost in no time, my semen rushed into aunt's mouth and she swallowed it as it kept coming. To me it appeared as if for the first time I had ejaculated for so long and that too in such a short duration of time.

Aunt shifted her mouth from my penis to my balls and started kissing, sucking and pulling them. For a few minutes, I was too weak to do anything but my body started responding uncontrollably to aunt's love and affection. Aunt kissed my entire groin area and shifted her focus to my stomach. She kissed her way up to my chest and tickled my nipples. By now my penis had started getting erect again.

12