Falling In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Maiyeko
Maiyeko
14 Followers

I smiled and told him no again thinking how polite he was for someone that had killed two people. He asked me how the game had gone, and I explained that my boys lost. He laughed saying, "you need to work you 2 points" and sat next to me on my bed. "What wrong" he asked throwing an arm over my shoulder. He felt sweet and tender. I was aroused mentally if not physically. Unlike any man I'd ever known, Chet was different in my mind, but I didn't want a man, an equal without gender would have been perfect. He had put the sheet up for privacy so no one would be asking for anything from the basket. He took one delicate hand and put it on my cheek opposite him to turn my face so that I was looking into his eyes.

Automatically I let mine drift shut and fell in with him and allowed our lips to meet. I knew that that was what he had wanted, what I had wanted for a while but it didn't feel right. It was too clean. Guys just didn't kiss in the world of men as it had been sculpted behind prison walls, but I let it happen and it felt both good and bad. I turned my body to face him moving fast, trying to have what we both wanted. I knew he was clean because I'd seen the records on the ward, no diseases, no condoms, no need. I reached and fumbled for my little emergency box with the hair grease that made perfect lube.

Chet was flexible and came out of his prison rags as if they had Velcro. The way he kissed me, the smoothness of his body, I felt uncomfortable in the knowledge that a man could be so much like a woman. The lines of gender became blurred when he climbed on top of me rubbing our cocks together. There were times when I reached between us and I couldn't tell if I was holding my half-erect cock or his rock hard staff. He was very well hung when fully upped. "You've got a nice one," I said.

The grin on his face grew, "you keep talking and I just might let you fuck me too" he added. My eyes grew wide when he slid his body down and managed to position his cock between my thighs and near the crack of my ass. He then moved back up to kiss my mouth and I felt the head of his meat inch closer to my hole to which my body responded on its own and seemed to open up for him. I drew a panicked breath as he reached over for the grease and I felt it spread over my asshole.

"You're not going to fuck me" I protested, but I was so horny and unsure of if I wanted him or not. I had never been fucked by a guy and if word got out that I'd been the catcher, especially for Chet, well things would have become too difficult. Without thinking I rolled him over under me and pinned his arms over his head.

"You going to take it from me like Farinelli" he purred suddenly passive. I'd told him the story one night while we listened to a couple of the neighbors going at it. "You better fuck me hard, or you will be my bitch" he laughed back to aggression. The heat from his groin, his body, his breath, the confusion of gender did something too me – it made me warm. My dick had gotten rock hard. Maybe it was that illusive intimacy I thought so lost to me in the real world. It took a moment for the big head to catch up to the little head. I was back in that alley with Farinelli again. I smeared grease all over my cock and busted Chet open, at the same time in my mind I was fucking Farinelli, only slow and without anger.

At first it felt a little gritty but once he opened up for me the ride was good. Chet threw his head back and let me pound him hard, in fact with each grimace I put on his face he seemed to get closer to coming. I could feel the slickness of his precum on our stomachs. He secreted a lot of it. The scent was strong like chlorine, the heat between us more than I had expected. My dick was inside another man and I felt the power of it. I could change the world by shoving my cock up Chet's ass. Dick became the force that could puncture any man's soul and wrestle from him the seed that was locked away. I road harder and smiled as he gritted his teeth from the deed slapping my ass - gettyup.

The build up of semen came fast and thick, my first ejaculation almost felt like I was taking a slow piss instead of coming because it just seeped out. No, it was sucked out by Chet's ass, still I kept stroking not feeling an end to the erection. It had been so long since I'd actually fucked in the outside world, I realized that my new found substitute was worth it, at least Chet was worth it. I kissed him, hard, with the smell of an alley in my head. His ass tightened like rage and released around my cock, tightened again and released the pleasure. His chest heaved up and down and I could feel the little trimmer of an orgasm flowing between us where our stomachs met. Tightening releasing, tightening again with each thrust of his seed into the world and in between us.

The pressure on my nuts built up and stopped hard, my dick felt full of capped off. It was only a matter of a few strokes before I would burst. I jabbed my cock into him at a slight angle because somehow that was what felt best. It was as if he had some extra sensation tucked away specifically for the head of my plank if I just hit it a bit to the left. One final time he clamped his ass intentionally like a vice, I could tell he wanted me to finish because the enraged pleasure had turned into a look of disdain, but he was determined to make me come, and I did, and I did, and I came, like I never had before. I shot so hard it hurt. Part of me imagined that when I removed the head of my cock it would be splintered. That load flew into him, and he took it, he kissed me, tender, then hard, but there was no violence, just like I'd wanted with Farinelli. Maybe somewhere he was happy too.

Gradually, the movements slowed. The dick drained and grew soft inside his stretched cum tank. When I removed it, some of my seed dripped out, and I just looked at it in disbelief. To have noticed the detail of that, was another milestone. His body was almost vacant of hair, his asshole had a little dusting of dark fuzz but that was about it. Part of me thought that I could probably count the hairs on him. His balls and cock were dark and I found that kind of hot. His dick lay limp and had drooped between his legs. I took it back in my hand and wanted to kiss it, thinking that I could love him. My cock burned with irritation from the grease maybe, or the rough fucking but it didn't matter. Eventually I knew that I would let him fuck me.

"Thanks" was all I could say.

We drifted off to sleep, not realizing that the guards had changed shifts. There was a knock on the bars. "Put your bibles away boys, church is over" came the voice "take down the sheet or I will." Chet moved quickly to his own bed and I pulled up my prison rags before removing the sheet. The guard just looked at me then glanced over at Chet.

He reached through to take my hand "what's up College?"

"Aww you know. Ain't nothing to it, Nathan."

"Say" he went on "I heard Jimmy Jam fell down on the court today."

"Yeah. He fell pretty hard. Doc patched him up on the ward so he should be good once the stitches come out."

He snickered. "So that's the new inmate huh?" he said lifting his chin to Chet. "He OK?"

"Yes. Yes Sir. He is quite good" I stretched, returned to bed, and fell in to share a coveted smoke with the new wife.

Maiyeko
Maiyeko
14 Followers
12