Falling Off The Horse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ainu2
ainu2
356 Followers

I wash him, bare hands and soap, but I'm not washing him as much as I'm feeling his body and trying to make sure he gets aroused again. I know it's only been a couple minutes since we finished and it'll probably take him a few more to be ready again but I can urge him on as much as I can. I spend a lot of time on his dick and balls, tell him how much I like his dick. I think he's getting there. Then he starts on me. He's doing the same thing, feeling me up more than washing. After he rinses my breasts he kisses them and fondles them and sucks the nipples, then gets on his knees to do my pussy. He really works on it, gets his fingers up in me. I lift my left leg and put it on his shoulder so he can get his mouth to me. He tells me again how sexy I am and how good I taste and gets his tongue in me, licking and sucking. I hope he's getting it up again because I'm sure ready. We towel each other and head back to the bed.

I want at his dick. I love dicks, big erect dicks. He wants at my pussy. He seems to like licking me as much as I like sucking him. So we end up, me on top, sixty nining, both busy slurping away at the other. He's definitely ready and I sure am so I lift off him and move around to get over him and take him up into me. Fucking him has some advantages. I'm in control, I can move however it feels good to me. Plus, I can look at him and watch his reactions, see what he seems to like best. The disadvantage is that no matter how fast I move, it never gets to quite equal to when he's on top and pounding me hard. So I know that we'll change positions in a little while. But I love it for the moment, feeling him move inside me.

Sure enough, after several minutes, he sits up a little and I lean down on him a little and he rolls us over, staying inside me, so he's on top and can start pounding into me. I love this. I push back as hard as I can and my insides get more and more aroused until I finally have a climax. Not as big as some but really nice. He keeps right on fucking me, tells me after all we've done he thinks he can last. I hope he does, I hope he fucks me for an hour or more. But it isn't going to last like that, never does. He pulls out and has me turn over. I do, and lift my ass, get on my knees, so he can push back into me and start over. At first he leans over me and holds my breasts, tweaks my nipples, while he fucks me. As he starts pounding a little harder he straightens up some and just holds onto my hips. Geez he's good at this, I love it. His cock is thick and works on all my insides giving me terrific feelings. I can feel another orgasm building and then he shoves hard into me and holds it as he shoots off and I cum, too and it's absolutely glorious.

We don't say a word. It was just too good to try and explain or comment on. I collapse flat on my stomach, he pulls out of me and gets off. As he moves to the side and lays on his back, I roll about half onto him again, putting a leg up on him, my pussy leaking our stuff onto his hip, and lean to him to kiss him. He puts his arms up around me and holds me and we kiss some more. I love this, it's just exactly what I wanted to have happen tonight. He's feeling my ass with one hand and I wiggle a little against him to let im know how much I like it.

With some guys we would have been done before we took the shower. With others, we would be done now. But the way he's feeling my ass, I know he doesn't want it to end yet. He isn't ready for more and won't be for a while but he wants more. So I kiss him some more and run my hands over him, letting him know I want more, too. We stay here for what seems like a long time, laying in bliss. I tell him that there's a spa, a hot tub or whatever you call it, in the bathroom. So we go in and start running the water into it. It doesn't take long but while we wait, we press our naked bodies against one another and hold each other and kiss and feel each other. The spa is full enough and we get in. There's a dial to set the temperature and he sets it pretty hot. I can feel some jets pushing currents around.

I feel with my body and move some and get into a position where I feel the jet hitting me. I spread my legs slightly and let it massage my pussy. "Billy," I tell him, "This is terrific, the jet is going to give me an orgasm eventually. It's better than fingering myself to one by far. Not as good as you licking me to one, but really good." He gets next to me, feels my boobs and puts one hand down to feel the jet and feel my pussy. I move his hand out of the way, letting him know I like the feeling of the jet. So we stay like that for a minute or two, his kissing me and playing with my boobs while the jet massages my pussy.

"Are you there yet," he asks me and I let him know that it will take a little while. 'Well why don't we get you there, quicker?" he says to me. He almost stands up, gets his arms under my arm pits and lifts me and sets me up on the rim of the tub, my upper body, ass and pussy out of the water. He then kneels in the tub and gets his face to my pussy and starts licking me. "I don't know why but I love your pussy," he says as he backs off for a moment. "I love the taste, the shape, the way you react. It's almost like an addiction, I've never felt this with anyone else." And with that he's back at work on me. He's really very good, I love everything he does. This time, when I orgasm and cum all over his face he doesn't stop, he just keeps on. I've never felt exactly like this before. A huge orgasm that just goes on and on until it starts to hurt almost but still is fabulous. Finally, I'm pulling his head away and slip back down into the water.

"You're terrific, Billy," I tell him, "but I need to recover for a moment.' I reach for his dick and discover that he's almost full hard again. I guess eating me arouses him. I change around to face him and sit on his lap and kiss him while I reach down between us to aim him into me. I slide down and get him up inside me. It isn't perfect, he's not as far into me as we both would like but it's very, very sexy. At least to me and seems to be to him, too, because he holds me and we kiss and kiss, him staying inside me and getting harder. I can feel him growing.

We end up back on the bed and we fuck and fuck and fuck in every position possible, I think. He lasts and lasts. I'm actually getting sore and sated. I've always wanted more, always ended up not fully satisfied. Now I am. I don't know how often I cum again and then he finally does, too, although he doesn't have much left to shoot out. We roll of one another and I think he's asleep in seconds.

I lay there and think. This was the best sex of my life. I should plan on seeing him often and getting more of this. But. He thinks I'm a whore. A $1000 call girl. He's rich, with cashmere jackets and a suite instead of a room. I'm probably just another check on his bedpost, or little black book, or whatever. While I've probably been with a few more guys than a good girl should be, I've always been a good girl. Heck, I'm a school teacher. As good as the sex was, he isn't a guy I should plan on or dream about. It was a great night. Be happy with what you've got and get back to reality, Diane. So I get up, get dressed, pick up my little hand bag and quietly get out of the room. I get back to Joan's and have to tell her something about how I got laid and she was right, and I get back into my jeans and drive home. It's 2:30 in the morning when I get into my own bed, still reeking of sex. . . . . . . . .

The next morning George, called Billy last night, wakes and discovers Sue is gone. He's disappointed. For one thing he has a morning erection and if she was there could make use of it. He lays there and smiles and remembers the night before. He also wonders how he gets in touch with Sue, can hire her again. It was definitely the best sex of his life. He gets dressed to leave and go home and discovers the thousand dollars in his pocket. She never got paid. Why would she leave without the money? Does she think he never had the money, was taking advantage of her? If so why didn't she wake him? It never enters his mind that she wasn't a hooker. He ponders and finally realizes he needs to go home and get showered and shaved and ready for the day. He has to meet Ken and proceed with business. He takes a last look around to make sure he has everything and spies a cell phone, an iphone, on the floor under the chair that last night held his clothes and hers. At the very least, he should get it back to her and maybe manage to pay her at the same time, so he picks up the phone, slips it in his pocket and leaves. He stops by the desk to let them know he's checking out of the room. The bill was already paid by credit card earlier.

Even later that morning, Diane wakes. It's Saturday. She has her usual weekend chores to do, washing, tidying up, watering the plants and so on. She meets Joan for dinner later and they go to a movie. Later, having coffee, Joan digs in to get all the details of the previous night and Diane tells her how great it all was. She and Joan decide to meet again the following week and Diane decides to enter it into her iphone, which also acts as her daily planner, with school activities as well as personal plans all on it. She discovers she doesn't have the phone. She and Joan talk about it and it's decided that what she needs to do is call her own phone, see who answers it and see if she can arrange to get it back. It's way too big a loss to just shrug off. If the rich guy, Billy, has it, she may end up having to fuck him some more but that's hardly a penalty. If someone else has it, she may have to pay a reward. Whatever, she and Joan decide that the next day, Sunday, Diane needs to call. When? After discussion, maybe wait until nine thirty or ten in the morning when whoever has it will be awake.

Next morning, George is having his first cup of coffee when he hears a little tune that has to be a phone ringing. He hurries into his living room, where he had set it down the day before, picks up the iphone and says, "Hello."

"Hi, I lost my phone and I guess you have it. Can i arrange to meet you somewhere and get it back? I'll pay a reward or whatever because I really need it. It has a lot of information in it that I need."

"Is this Sue? I have your phone and I'll gladly give it back. I need to pay you, too. Maybe I can have more of your body as a reward."

A big sigh at the other end. "Oh, okay. I guess I need to come to you. Where are you? Where can we meet? I really need my phone."

"Where are you? Maybe we can meet somewhere convenient to both of us."

"Oh, well, I'm in Los Gatos."

"Hey, coincidence. I'm in Los Gatos. How about Peets. That's a coffee shop at Blossom Hill and Los Gatos . ."

"Yes. I know it. Peets. When can we meet?"

"I can be there in five minutes or so, how about you?"

"Make it ten. I'll see you there."

Diane has mixed feelings about this. She has to go through with it, she needs the phone. And the neutral site makes it easy. She'll just have to wing it and see what happens when she meets Billy. He seemed like a nice enough person. He mentioned paying with my body. She has to grin. That wouldn't be too tough a penalty to pay. Her apartment happens to be just down from Peets so she walks and when she gets there she orders a coffee and sweet roll and sits down at a table. It's barely a minute when Billy walks in, in a hurry. He looks around, sees her, grins and comes right to her and sits down across from her.

"Hi Sue, good to see you again," he says first.

"Hello Billy," she answers.

"He lays her phone on the table. "Here's your phone. I've also got the money I owe you."

She takes the phone and puts it in her purse. "Thanks," she says, "but I'm not a hooker. I don't want the money. I just needed to get over something and you were the way I did it."

"Not a hooker? Get over something? I need to get more about this."

"Look," she says, "A friend of mine was cheating on me and I broke up with him. I was really pissed and bothered. A girl friend suggested that what I needed was to get laid. So that's what I set out to do. You happened to show up. I just blurted out a number when you asked because you thought I was a hooker and I didn't care because all I wanted was a night of good sex. And I have to admit, it was very, very good."

Right then, a young woman came in and as she headed to the counter she looked and saw them and said, "Hi Diane, Hi George." They both looked at her, recognized her and answered back with hi's.

"Diane?" he says.

"George?" she says. Then she gives a little laugh. "I used a fake name. I guess I didn't want you to really know who I was."

"I did the same," he says, "because I was doing that because a friend of mine had told me that I needed to get laid because I was moping around about a girl friend who had cheated on me. Since we both did the same maybe we better get it straight now. What's your last name?"

"Knowles, Diane Knowles."

"You're Frank's little sister, the soccer star. I'm George Balasz."

"Balasz the Brain? That's how my brother described you."

"Well, that's me, I admit. Gee, we're actually from the same neighborhood. Do you still live at home, still play soccer?"

"I still play soccer and tennis and golf but recreationally. I'm a teacher now and have my own apartment but have stayed nearby, I guess just because I like it here. How about you? What are you doing?"

"Another guy and I started a company and got some venture capital and built it up and sold it so I got a pretty good amount of money. Now we're building a new company and just had a meeting where it looks like we're going to get some capital and see where we go from here. So I bought a house and, like you, stayed pretty much in the same neighborhood. Let me get a coffee, too, I haven't had breakfast." He goes up and gets a coffee and roll, much as Diane had done and comes back and sits at the table. They both take bites of their rolls and sip at the coffee.

As he licks his lips, he says, "Sometimes when you taste something it just hits you, how good it is and you want more of it. That happened to me. It's almost like an addiction, you can want it so much. What I tasted was you. I really want, in fact I think I need, to taste you some more." He takes another bite and swallows.

She looks back at him and grins. "I tasted something thick and sexy that I would like to taste again, too. Although as an appetizer, not a main course."

"I agree, the main course has to follow and follow often. It's about a four minute drive to my house, I'd like to show it to you. It might take several hours. Maybe more. Care to come?"

"I look forward to cumming," Diane answers, with stress on the word 'cumming', as she smiles and gets up to head out with him.

ainu2
ainu2
356 Followers
12