Falling Off Track

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CharlieGG
CharlieGG
42 Followers

Alyssa looked into his eyes and began stroking him slowly under the hot water.

"Relax," she smiled, the same cute innocent smile she had at the train station, the same smile that suddenly didn't seem so innocent.

Charlie leaned back against the marble tub and let out an "oh" as her fingers slid up and down and a smile came to his face as he thought "they ARE perfect-sized fingers..."

"What are you smiling about?" she teased and she was again gazing at him with those soft brown eyes.

"Why is this happening?" he asked, a laugh escaping with the words. "This is so amazingly absurd..."

"You think too much!" She laughed and lifted herself up and then lowered herself onto him, his cock sliding inside her easily.

"Oh yessss" she hissed, her eyes closing and the steam rising around her body made her look like a Greek goddess. Her long dark hair was damp, a mixture of rain water, sweat and steam and barely moved as she began to bounce slowly up and down.

Charlie reached up and caressed her breasts, tweaking her nipples with his thumbs. He still couldn't shake the absurdity of the situation and the hangover in his head combined with the steam in the tub combined to create an atmosphere that pulled it even further from reality. He sat up and took one of Alyssa's nipples into his mouth and sucked on it playfully, cupping her ass with his hands as she rocked back and forth.

"Oh my God I want you in me forever," Alyssa groaned and Charlie was hard-pressed to disagree with that idea. He pulled her towards him, leaning back again and letting her breasts press against his chest as she wiggled up and down, lost in pleasure, her movements less rhythmic and more random, searching...

Soon she found what she was looking for as her body began to tense and her nipples, already hard begin to press outward as if they were going to pop out.

"Oh ... oh... OH!" she moaned, throwing her head back, sending her hair whipping backward and with a shiver of his own, Charlie found his own orgasm was upon him and he released deep inside her, thrusting upwards as they locked hips, pressing to get him as deep as he could go.

She collapsed on top of him and laid there, her head resting on his shoulder, his arms wrapped around her, holding her, he suddenly and sadly realized, tighter than he'd held his wife post-sex in a long, long time. He felt perfectly content to let the warm water envelop him for the rest of the day...

"Excuse me... sir..."

Charlie jolted up, but rather than feeling the waves from the tub and the wetness on his skin, he felt nothing of the sort, instead a hand on his knee, pushing him lightly.

He opened his eyes to see Alyssa sitting across from him, smiling that smile, backpack in hand.

There was no one else on the train.

"We're here," the brunette said. "I didn't have the heart to wake you up at first, but now I think it's probably time!"

"Yes... I... " Charlie started, looking around, pushing himself back to consciousness. "I'm sorry, I never fall asleep on the train, wow..."

"That's okay," her smile once again seeming sweet and innocent. "Glad I could help..."

Charlie threw his book in his backpack and got up to exit the train, following her swaying ponytail, hanging behind her now.

"Say," the girl turned as they got off the train and headed towards Massachusetts Street. "I don't suppose you could point me towards the Hotel George?"

CharlieGG
CharlieGG
42 Followers
12