Falling Prey To An Online Hypnotist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StryWrter7
StryWrter7
453 Followers

Mr. S patted her on the head – and told her how pleased he was with her.

Kathy took a deep breath and puffed up her chest. Yes, she was proud. He liked what she had done. It made her wet between the legs. She swooned when she saw his erect cock – and felt so sexy making it squirt down her throat. What had she been missing all her life – he was everything to her now.

When they returned to the cabin, Ted was still in the short maid outfit, with his cock and balls totally exposed each time he lifted his arms to do some cleaning above his chest height. He looked ridiculous. He did not look the least bit manly standing in front of his girlfriend and Mr. Samuel. But Mr. Samuel had not thought too much about what would happen if a male watched his computer hypnotism program, and really didn't like the idea of sharing Kathy at this point, he had to do something about her boyfriend. Ted wanted to beat Mr. Samuel up and make him cry like a baby, now Mr. Samuel was going to emasculate Ted in front of Kathy so she will never respect him again.

"Ted, you feel somewhat like a woman in that outfit – but would you like Kathy's help to look more like a slut you've seen in the computer programs?" Mr. Samuel asked while shaking his head affirmatively.

"Yes," I squeaked. Why did I say that? I wanted to rush to Kathy and run from this place – but I couldn't. All I kept thinking about was Mr. Samuel's thick cock in my mouth and his promise to treat me like a good slut.

"Kathy, in that drawer is a pair of garters, garter belt, and maybe a large sized bra that will fit his chest, if not the bra, then maybe a baby doll top. You need to help him with the blonde wig, and some make-up to get him to look like the sluts you've both seen." Mr. Samuel points to the dresser.

Thirty minutes later, I had the wig on – a tight negligee, the garter framed my ass, and semi-hard cock and low hung balls. The hose on my legs felt weird when they moved. But, I felt girly like Mr. S constantly talked about while I was being dressed by Kathy. All while I got into this outfit – I had Mr. S telling us both how a good slut should dress, act, obey, and pleasure a full-bodied male.

"Ted – or should I call you Teddie – do you remember those pictures of women on the computer? Do you remember seeing some of them being spanked, whipped, or bound for the Master or Mistress pleasure?" Mr. Samuel asked.

"Yes – they looked so – easy to use that way." I replied.

From over the ottoman, he retrieved the sling and he snapped it into a beam in the center of the room. Then he lowered it down to the floor and implored me to lay face down on it ... from there, I was quickly locked into the contraption – spread eagle. Then he hoisted it up to their waist. I had to lift my head to see what was going on, and only had limited view in the room. I heard him saying that Teddie is a fake woman – and Kathy was now going to be a fake man. He had her pull a strap-on her hips.

Mr. Samuel told her "You've both changed roles: the weak mind male turned into a slut, is now going to be fucked – and the sexy bookworm is now going to plow her boyfriend's virgin ass with an 8" rubber cock. Kathy – you will imagine you're a man – with a big cock – realizing that I still have a bigger one – and you want to take the slut for your own. You dream of having a cock – and now, one is dangling down in front of you. You need to slam it into that pussy. You can hold on to her hips ... and thrust it in – deep – to make the slut cum."

Mr. Samuel had her first get the fake cock wet. "Slut Teddie – suck on this cock – slobber all over it – cause its going to have to be wet to slide into your ass!"

I opened my mouth – and Kathy forced that dong in. I wet it best I could – the thoughts permeated my brain of Mr. Samuel using my mouth earlier.

When she got behind me and tried to force it in my ass, she couldn't get it past my anus, and I just couldn't quite relax enough to co-operate. Lucky for my virgin ass, he added some Vaseline to her dick, and all around my ass. Then I felt her position the intruder at my opening – and force it in. She gripped my hips and started fucking my ass. I moaned and complained, but my mouth was soon filled too. Mr. Samuel used his cock to quiet me down.

"This is why you used Lipstick – so you can put that pretty red color all over a real man's cock. Don't you bite it – just make a small 'O' and suck it." He told me, "Use your tongue!

Mr. Samuel was actually pleased by this turn of events. He had always used his new-found power of persuasion on women to turn them into a bimbo-style slut and a deposit place for his male seed. He relished his previous victory over mild manor women to turn them into obedient puppets. It was a special treat to take a strong-willed woman – one who thought his control was just an illusion – and make them into his private toys. These strong, aggressive type women came down pretty hard when they realized he could make them cream at the thought of servicing his huge prick or fully loaded balls. A few had lost friends, changed appearances, become like a little puppet to which he could command. If they were too far away to visit him personally, he used the computer and web-cams to ensure that they were doing as he asked. He would send them out – and tell them to suck off a guy – and bring back some proof that they had done it. He would watch the web-cam as they masturbated to a rich orgasm. He would command them to spank themselves with a belt if they had been 'bad' or 'unruly' to him by questioning his authority after they had promised to obey only him. But this was new – here he was getting his second blow job of the evening from a man. He had inadvertently watched those programs over and over, and the trigger was just as strong in his mind as it had been in several other women he had used it on. This was Kathy's boyfriend, and now – Kathy was anally raping him with an 8' dildo. He was being sucked – and not for fear, or because of force – but because the program had 'changed Ted's will' and established sensors in the brain to "Obey" and to "Submit" to Master Samuel. Those videos had shown the frailty of his mind, and taken that insecurity and used it to create a human that needed to please a strong willed man. This guy was not previous gay, nor a cross dresser, but somewhere in the back of his mind – these things must have been apparent – because Mr. Samuel knew he could not exert that kind of control over someone if they abhorred the concept.

Teddie was sucking his cock. Mr. Samuel gleefully thrust his huge cock deeper into his mouth, past all attempts to stop it – and down his throat. From this angle his cock felt as good as any pussy he had ever used before. But Mr. Samuel wanted more. He wanted to make sure that Kathy didn't regard Ted as her boyfriend – to rescue her from the evil clutches that he wanted for the pretty book learned girl. He needed Kathy to accept that Ted was less of a man than he was. "Kathy," Mr. Samuel called out to her as he was plowing his cock deep into the gagging Ted's mouth, "you want to remember this scene always when you think of Ted." Mr. Samuel continued impressing upon Kathy "You will no longer see Ted as your strong boyfriend ... but rather as a sissified male, with a cock smaller than your strap-on. Your mind will always see Ted as Teddie, and forever you will think of how good he sucks a 'man-sized' cock. Your desire for him will be replaced by the feeling you have being a stronger male-figure in his presence. Yes, you see that a bimbo-slut like you – loves nothing more than to strap-on a fake cock – and 'bitch tame' this boy. You lost respect for him as a male."

Kathy repeated, "Lost respect".

"You can't take a man serious when he's wearing lingerie, and feminine clothes while sucking a 'man-sized' cock." Mr. Samuel continued tossing ideas into her head. "The only way you will allow Ted here to have sex with you – is orally – or bent over when you have a man-cock on your hips. You shall encourage Ted to be 'Teddie' and to wear feminine clothes, and act more like your feminine girlfriend, than your male equipped boy friend. You will find his cock and balls to be laughable, and not respect them enough for your adoration. When you're together, the only way you'll allow his balls to empty is this way – with you 'raping his ass'. He's a weak male, and you still like your men to be strong and dominant."

While Kathy was ramming Ted's ass with the strap-on she was repeating what Mr. Samuel said, "Ted is weak. I like my men strong and vigorous."

It was as if I was dreaming, but I couldn't be dreaming if I was gagging on Mr. Samuel's cock. My ass was being torn in two; and Kathy was the one who was behind me ramming a fake cock into it. I could swear I heard Mr. Samuel saying nasty things about me. Telling lies to Kathy, to make her change the way she views me from now on. Then I heard Mr. Samuel talk to me.

"Teddy, you're a good slut: dressed in the part, and willing to please a more potent male. You want what I have. You want my seed. You need to suck my cock and receive that seed. You're gagging and its OK, you feel good about pleasing me. You adore this cock, and want the seed from my balls. Sucking it – submitting to it – knowing its size is unlike your own. You know I am powerful. You are weak. You're weak and obedient allowing me to train you for pleasure. When I deposit my cum down your throat this time – you will remember the taste, remember the thickness of my shaft, and remember that you will do anything to receive my seed again in the future, including dress for me, be submissive to me, and most of all know that you're less worthy of Kathy than me." Mr. Samuel stated his objectives as he held onto Ted's head and jammed his cock deeper down his throat.

I couldn't repeat what he said ... his cock was jammed totally in my mouth and half way down my throat. But I repeated the commands never the less in both my mind and my mouth.

"Yes, that's it – you're trying to talk – and my cock is lodged deep in your throat. Ahhh yes, that feels good. I can feel the vibrations as you attempt to honor me with your obedience and repeat my training." Mr. Samuel gleefully stated.

Moments later, Mr. Samuel erupted down my throat. I swallowed – and gulped more that I wanted to – but it felt good. I no longer thought of this act as repulsive between two men – but rather felt that I owed it to him. I felt a deep desire to please this man. He was better than me. He was more athletic and robust than me, and I felt weak in his presence. I felt the need to kneel and serve him, but I was obviously still tied to the sling. Kathy was finishing her ramming my ass – and my cock had lost a few loads on the floor while she was plowing my anus. When she quit I felt so empty back there.

Then Mr. Samuel exclaimed that Kathy was going to teach her new wimpy suitor that she was unavailable for his attention. "Kathy, Teddie here has leaked his pathetic drippings on the floor while you fucked him in his 'pussy'. That is not acceptable behavior without begging for permission to cum. Teddie must be punished. Do you remember seeing that crop laying on the dresser?"

"Yes Sir" Kathy answered.

"Fetch it – and let me show you how to punish a slut who cums without my permission!" Mr. Samuel exclaimed.

The garter belt framed my ass and the way I was spread-eagle - I could not clinch my ass, making it a ripe target for the swing of a crop.

SWAT

"Owww," I yelped as the first of several swats reined down on my exposed ass.

SWAT

SWAT

SPLAT

This woke me up --- my mind was no longer in a funk, but how did I get here? I swore at my predicament. "Damn it to hell – what's going on? Who is doing this ... let me free!"

It stopped .... The spanking stopped. But I was trying to come to grips with what was going on.

Then someone stepped in front of my face A naked man with his cock swaying between his legs and huge set of balls covered by a light dusting of hair. I strained to look up and saw the man in the office I had visited. It seemed like only a few minutes ago I was standing in his office – and telling him to leave Kathy alone. Now, he was naked in front of me --- looking at me quizzically. "Get me out of this. So help me – I will beat the shit out of you if you don't set me free!!" I fumed.

"That's odd," I heard him say "you are wide awake – the spanking must have snapped you out of your hypnosis."

He wasn't whipping me with that crop in his hand , so I figured I had made some sense to him. He should be letting me down and setting me free right away. But he failed to move. I strained again and looked up at his face. Oh, I didn't like what I saw in his eyes. They had an evil look. The sneer on his face wasn't much better. Then I looked around the room the best I could and saw the most frightening sight – Kathy was with him, also naked except wearing a huge cock strapped to her crotch. I realized my ass didn't just hurt on the outside from Mr. Samuel's crop, it hurt on the inside too. Could Kathy have been using that huge rubber cock on me?

SWAT

SWAT

My attention was rapidly drawn back to the man who was stealing Kathy from me. Instead of standing behind me while he swatted at my ass, he was extremely close to my face. His flaccid cock was just inches from my face, so I chose to look down at his feet instead.

SWAT

SWAT

"Do you know WHY you are being spanked?" He asked.

"No, of course not. Are you MAD? You can't do this and expect to get away with it --- Kathy will be my witness!" I didn't know what to say --- I couldn't do ANYTHING to stop him.

"Kathy, why are we spanking poor Teddie?" Mr. Samuel asked my girlfriend.

In a monotone voice I heard her say – "Because he came without begging for permission, and must be punished."

'Came without permission' .... I looked down and saw a small puddle directly under where I was hanging. Could my cock have done that? Oh my God ... I am wearing garter, hose and some sort of negligee. I thought to myself 'how can this be?'

Kathy was under his spell ... but that didn't explain why I was here, how I got here, and how I got dressed like this. As the spanking continued and Mr. Samuel gleefully told me stuff – I realized that I too had come under his online spell.

"It's going to be fun to have you watch us. I can put you under hypnosis anytime I want ... but this is way more fun." He spanked my ass over and over with rapid speed.

WHAP

WHAP

WHAP

I was in tears when I was begging him to stop.

"Kathy, what did I tell you about Teddie?" Mr. Samuel asked.

"That he is a weak male – good for licking my pussy and taking my strap-on a cock up his ass." Kathy answered him.

"See if he has real tears on his face," Mr. Samuel told her.

Kathy bent down in front of me and next to him to lift my head and see the tears running down my cheeks. "Yes, he's been crying like a little baby," she told him.

I cringed, but anyone would be crying when they are getting spanked that way.

"While you're down on your knees, is there something else you see that you would please you?" Mr. Samuel asked.

"Yes Sir, can I suck on your cock please?" Kathy asked him.

"Yes slut – suck on my cock while I whip this baby and make him cry some more!" Mr. Samuel told her.

I looked straight ahead – and sure enough she was kissing and licking at his crotch. Putting kisses on his balls, and nut sack, while Mr. Samuel swatted me with the crop.

SPANK

SPANK

SPANK

He kept hitting me ... and she kept right on worshiping his cock. Gosh, I haven't ever been this close to another man's cock before. I couldn't stand it. He just kept on hitting me with the crop. My ass was on fire. But strangely enough – I was mesmerized watching her sucking on his cock. It was starting to firm up. It was growing larger as she adored it.

SWAT

SWAT

SWAT

How much could I take? I couldn't decide what hurt more ... his beating, or watching her suck his cock from a foot away.

"That's a good slut .... Suck Master's cock. Get it hard. Maybe I will fuck you with it if you really get it hard!" Mr. Samuel told Kathy. She worked the cock from underneath and she worked on the cock from the side. She swirled her hands around the huge shaft and tugged on his ball sack. She wanted this cock hard.

SPANK

SPANK

SPANK

But the beating continued and I was whimpering, in shame.

"Do you want me to stop beating your ass? It's looking VERY Red. The welts even have welts!" Mr. Samuel asked me.

"YES!! Please Stop ... I will do anything you want ... leave you both alone .... Just ... please ... PLEASE STOP," I begged.

"There is NOTHING you can do to stop this spanking from me. I have beaten you till you've cried like a little baby. But there is SOMETHING that Kathy can do to keep me occupied. If I am fucking Kathy, I can't be spanking you. To stop the spanking, all you have to do --- is BEG ME TO FUCK KATHY!" Mr. Samuel threatened, but continued to thrash at my helpless butt.

I watched as she tried to suck the whole cock into her mouth. She bent her head back, and tried to let the head of his massive cock go down her throat. It was hard ... his cock was impressive. I was amazed. In awe, actually. But he gave me a way to stop the spanking – just Beg him to fuck her.

I couldn't take it anymore ... I cried out, "Okay, Please stop ... Please Fuck Kathy. Take her!"

The spanking stopped.

He pulled his cock out of her mouth and pulled her into his arms and carried her to the couch directly across the room from me. He spread her legs. She trembled as he aimed his massive cock at her entrance. He slowly slid in the head. She panted and moaned. He pushed some more.

She started complaining. "Oh, Master – its so big. Its just ... so ... BIG!" as the words were hard to come from her mouth as he pushed and pushed his thick cock into her opening. She panted and he pushed some more of his cock in.

"This is about half .. how does it feel?" He asked her.

"Its bigger .... Uh ... than anything .... Uh ... I have ever had," Kathy grunted.

He pushed more ... and more ... and I watched as her pussy lips slide inside her following along his thick shaft. But he just pushed a little more, occasionally bringing it back out a little then thrusting slow and deliberate.

Kathy moaned and told him that she has NEVER felt so filled up before.

He actually smiled at me .. and while I couldn't take my eyes off them both. Mr. Samuel said "This is a day of many 'FIRSTS' – I have fucked Kathy for the first time. I have had a guy suck my cock for the first time – although I did have Kathy dress you up as a slut with wig, make-up to keep me from feeling too weird fucking your face. I have learned that I can control a man – if you can call yourself that now – as well as women with my program. I am SURE that you will NEVER forget this day either." Then he turned his attention back to Kathy "C'mon, babe – take it all. Let me pound some real meat into you. Fill your pussy with my cream." Then with an evil smile he let out "I've had two blowjobs in the past 3 hours .. I can fuck for a long time without spilling my seed now!"

That is exactly what he did. He fucked Kathy unlike anything I have been able to do while we've been together. He plowed his cock into her wet pussy and then took it nearly all the way out – and then thrust it in again. His huge balls were slapping at her ass as he did it over and over. She must have come to a couple of orgasms while he was fucking her, since she gasped, mewed, and moaned followed by a major exhale and lots and lots of extra meaningless conversation. "Oh – Oh --- OHHH – Yes – Yes --- that's it .... No More ... Yes More .. I Need it ... Oh – this is ... YES – So much – Big – So Big .. Full – Yes .. Oh, that .. yeah there .... More . ... oh, my God. I'll be your slut ... So much ... So ... Wild ... Never ... EVER .... FELT .. THIS ... Ahhhhhhhhhhh!"

StryWrter7
StryWrter7
453 Followers