Falling Snow Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shyira was awake and was watching his reaction as he looked over the body, a curious and hesitant expression on her face. She gave him the smallest of smiles when he looked over at her.

"I told you not to worry. You didn't really think I would choose that oaf over you, did you?"

"I thought..." He trailed off as he thought over the scene in the cafeteria.

"Oh, my stupid, baby warlock," she snuggled into his side, "we really do need to work on your self-confidence."

"You did this for me?"

"Obviously..."

She gave him a "duh" look.

"Why?"

"If he was like the other men throwing themselves at my feet I could have just ignored him. But one look at him and I knew I couldn't ignore him. Biff was the type of man used to getting what he wants. He would never have accepted rejection; his ego wouldn't allow it. He wanted me and I couldn't be sure he wouldn't go after you to do it."

"So that was a reason to kill him?

"Yes," she said, rather matter-of-factly. "I would do a lot more than kill to protect you."

There wasn't an iota of warmth in that statement and Tom knew she meant every word.

"Besides," she said, her voice brightening, "see how hella good I am at multitasking. I removed a potential threat to you and had a midday snack all in one go."

Tom wasn't sure what he thought about that. He looked back at Shyira who seemed to have completely dismissed the corpse in the room.

"So how did you like your first summoning lesson?"

Tom snorted, "we at least made it to the bed this time."

Shyira giggled, "I told you we would rectify that problem."

"Things did get a little rough." Tom trailed off, lost in thought.

"Hey," she turned his head until she could gaze into his eyes. "You and I can play with who's the sub in bed but at the end of the day never hesitate to take what's yours. Throw me up against a wall and fuck my brains out, bend me over a table and take my ass, use me for your pleasure and give nothing in return. It's your right as my master. There can be only one servant in this relationship."

He didn't see that happening anytime soon. The look she was giving him begged to differ.

Tom stole another glance at the shell of a man in the corner.

"So I guess he won't be the last then?" He said quietly.

Shyira shrugged.

"Call it a first step in marking my territory in this city."

****

It was a week later that Tom and Shyira found themselves walking through downtown. The downtown area was just within walking distance of campus and was a big draw for university students looking for some fun. Shyira enjoyed an ice cream cone as they walked. She received more than a few stares for her attire and choice of snack on the cold morning.

They had just turned the corner when the giant glass walls of the building in front of them came into view. Shyira stopped walking. She stared at the building as a look of intense interest passed over her face. Tom walked a few more paces before turning to look at her.

"Shy," he said. "See something interesting?"

"That building is pretty close to campus," she said.

Tom didn't catch the matter of fact way she said it or the cold, emotionless inflection of her voice.

"Emerald Meadows Botanical Garden" towered over the smaller shops and bars around it. The city was known for its botanical garden; it was one of the largest in the country and brought in a great deal of tourists. From this distance Tom could just make out the lush tropical plants on the other side of the glass.

"Do you want to go in? I think I get a student discount."

Tom could have sworn he saw movement on the other side of the glass. He got the feeling that they were being watched. He could have sworn he heard the faint sound of laughter being carried by the wind. A shiver ran down his spine.

"No."

She pivoted on the balls of her feet as she turned, her hands clasped behind her back. Her blond hair blew gently in the breeze as she flashed him a brilliant smile that didn't quite reach her eyes.

"Those little sluts will need to be dealt with at some point, but that's a project for another day."

****

So here we are again, with chapter 2 of my little story. Thank you all of reading it. Hopefully you enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed writing it. I'm pretty sure I pulled a Peter Jackson and ended this chapter like three times. Oh well, moving on. There will be a chapter 3 at some point, I just can't tell you when, but I'll try not to have too long of a wait.

Big thanks to mbrow for his patience and effort editing this story. He really went above and beyond on this one.

I love feedback and constructive criticism. So rate it and let me know what you think.