Falling Snow Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There you are. I've been looking for you," said a feminine voice.

Looking up, he was greeted by an unlikely sight. It was the athletic girl from class. Her long tight legs and perfect bubble butt were cocked in an arrogant, confident manner. She was gorgeous but something about her was setting off alarm bell in the part of his brain not controlled by his dick. Her bubble-gum pink and red hair stood in stark contrast to the predatory look she was giving Tom. He was suddenly aware of how isolated and alone he was.

"What do you want?" He said hesitantly.

She said nothing. She only continued to stare at him.

"When I heard that Shyira had shacked up with a mortal, I couldn't believe it."

"Wait, what?" Tom said, alarm in his voice.

"Why, you must be the first moral to survive a night with her in a thousand years."

His heart rate was increasing by the second. He was now very aware that she was standing between him and the door.

"You're a succubus." It was a statement, not a question.

She smiled. Her body shifted. Dark red wings erupted out of her back. A tail, as black as night, whipped out from under her skirt. Her skin took on a deep red complexion as a pair of horns snaked out of the top of her head. Standing before him was a terrifying manifestation of lust and sin and she only had eyes for him

"Yes mortal. You may call me Aresta."

Of course she's a succubus, Tom thought. Why can't I ever attract a normal human girl?

"Look, no offense or anything. But I have more supernatural than I can handle at the moment. So why don't we jus-."

"You talk too much."

Aresta's tail lashed out and encircled his throat. She pinned him to the stall door, cutting off what he was about to say. The pressure applied to his throat was enough to be uncomfortable without cutting off his air way. He could breathe, for the moment, but if he tried to escape that could change at any time.

She looked him up and down, studying him intensely.

"So this is Shyira's new boy toy," she said thoughtfully.

Tom stared back. Even immobile against the stall door, he was pissed. He was tired of feeling like a piece of wood adrift at sea. He was always reacting, always going with the flow. At that moment, a long dormant seed began to sprout within him.

"A little on the scrawny side but cute in a geeky sort of way, I suppose. What is it she sees in you?"

"Fuck you," he wheezed.

Her fist shot out at lighting speed towards his head. Tom only saw a blur of motion as it passed his head. With an ear splitting crack, a clean hole appeared in the stall door just inches from his head.

"Mouthy aren't you?" she looked at him with more interest, "I just might need to taste you after all."

She reached down and undid his pants, releasing his cock with a practiced flick of her wrist. Her clawed hand encircled his manhood as she began to slide her hand up and down.

"You won't be mouthy when I get done with you." She moved closer, until her face was only inches from his own, "when I'm done with you you'll be purring at my feet."

Aresta's actions were having an effect on him. His mind was clouding. His breathing was getting harder as the pleasure she was giving him increased. He was in real danger of being swallowed by that bliss if he wasn't careful.

Think.

Although pinned to the door by the neck, Tom's hands were still free. It was clear Aresta didn't consider him a big enough threat to restrain him further. Tom sincerely hoped he could prove her wrong. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a small crystal.

The crystal itself was relativity harmless, the result of his latest magic lesson. You stored small amounts of power within the crystal, which could then be brought out in the form of light. A useful enough example of the concept Shyira was trying to teach him. Although, she was less than amused when he taped it to the end of a yard stick and started quoting, "The Lord of the Rings."

Now he had a different idea in mind. He directed power into the small crystal. A trickle of power turned into a torrent has he filled the crystal to the point of bursting. Sweat beaded on his face. Tom's head pounded from the exertion. If he survived, he would have a hell of a headache later. At last the crystal could adsorb no more power. Tom closed his eyes, dropped the crystal to the ground and promptly stomped on it with his shoe.

A flash of light filled the space like a second sun. Aresta stumbled back from Tom in confusion, already taking up a defensive pose. She was ready for an attack that wasn't coming.

Tom's hand flew to his now bare throat as he took in a large ragged breath.

Aresta's eyes narrowed, "Neat trick, I guess we're going to do this the hard way after all."

Fire blossomed in her hand. It licked her skin without seemingly causing her any harm. For a moment, it was like she was holding a cauldron of fire in her palm. Then the fire snaked up her wrist until her whole arm was ablaze. There was no mistaking what she was now. Her eyes glowed a deep shade of blood red as an acidly sweet smile formed on her face.

"You could have died with a smile on your face," she said, "Now I'm going to have some fun."

Tom gulped.

"Time to meet your maker, little mortal."

Nope.

Tom made a break for the door, pulling up his pants as he ran. He heard, more than he saw, the blast of fire streak towards him. He could feel the shimmering heat lick his backside through his clothes. He hit the door as the building sprinklers went off. The corridor was awash in people and filled with the sounds of surprise and confusion. His shoes squished in the water collecting on the cheap floors. He joined the flow of the students heading towards the exit. He couldn't get there fast enough for his liking.

When he was finally clear of the crowd he ran. He didn't look back until his breath gave out and he was forced to stop. When he looked behind him, he could see the smoke rising from the building in the distance.

****

Tom didn't go straight home. Instead, he took a zig zagging route through campus. The layout of campus made this an easy thing to do. In his mind this would help to throw off a tail. At least he hoped that's what it was doing.

Where was Shyira when he needed her?

Tom was putting his key in the lock to his apartment when he heard a voice behind him.

"Found you," Aresta said in a sing song voice. She was so close he could feel her breath on his neck.

Tom was spun around and thrown up against the wall.

She pinned his body to the wall with hers and this time she restrained his hands. Aresta crushed her lips to his in a kiss. The kiss was forceful, too forceful. Tom was sure his lips would be bruised in the morning. If he lived long enough to see morning, that is. She bit down on his lower lip, pulling it away from his mouth with her teeth. She stared into his eyes as she released it from her teeth. She licked his blood from her lips and shuddered.

"You do have a touch of power in that scrawny body of yours, don't you?"

Aresta pulled him away from the wall and pushed him into the room. Tom stumbled before regaining his balance. He turned to look just as the succubus walked in the room, slamming the door behind her.

"Now where were we?"

His confidence level had been increasing lately. He was hardly the take charge type but at the same time he was in no mood to do nothing. Tom gathered up every ounce of courage and unleashed his best round house punch. Amazingly enough it actually connected with the side of Aresta's jaw. It felt like punching a brick wall. Tom thought it felt great, like he was finally taking charge. Then he opened his eyes and looked at Aresta. She had hardly moved from the blow.

She stared at him in surprise before her eyes narrowed, "You're going to wish you hadn't done that."

Oh shit.

Aresta reached out with a clawed hand and grabbed a hold of his shirt. Tom thought she was going to throw him again. Instead, his body was enveloped in a curtain of hot air as his clothes disintegrated around him. He felt the ash, left over from his clothes, as it fell off his body. She has scary control over her magic, Tom thought as he backed away. She managed to burn his clothes away without burning his skin—much.

"Listen, I think we got off on the wrong foot here."

Aresta steady approached him.

"Speaking of which, if you try to run away again, I might decide you don't need yours anymore."

Tom shook with fear.

She backed him against the far wall. "Fear is good; I can use fear but I also need you hard."

She leaned in and kissed him hard on the lips. At the same time, she blew into his mouth. Tom could feel the searing heat of her breath filling his lungs. A moment later he felt the aphrodisiac, lazed into her breath, flood his system.

Regardless of his terror, he was rock hard now.

Aresta broke the kiss. Her own clothes burned away a moment later—or it might have just been her glamour dispersing. The distinction wasn't important to him at the moment. His mind was focused on other things, like staying alive. They were both naked now. They faced each other, one pale and scrawny, the other crimson and tight. She threw him onto the bed and pinned his arms to his side as she climbed on top of him. She wasted no time with foreplay, choosing instead to mount him in a single stroke.

Tom gasped. Aresta purred.

"I can't tell you how much I'm going to enjoy taking Shyira's mortal away from her." She slowly rose off Tom's cock until only the head was still inside of her "I'm going to look back on this moment for a millennium."

Aresta slammed her hips down on Tom's ragging erection.

"Oh fuck," he said.

Aresta forcefully bounced on his cock, hard and fast like someone might burst into the room at any moment to stop her. Tom sincerely hoped that's what would happen.

Aresta was so involved in fucking Tom that she failed to notice when the skin of his chest began to change. Faint glowing lines appeared on his skin before they solidified into the dark lines of tattoo ink. Cryptic runes, equations and words of a language unknown to Tom covered his upper chest.

Aresta noticed none of it. The symbols began to move and swirl around his chest, combining and uncombining in infinite ways.

As she continued, the tattoos on Tom chest shifted yet again. They flowed down his skin like ink running down paper. The ink pooled near his balls, waiting. The arcane symbols reappeared and danced over the skin of his balls and cock. The density of the symbols was so great that it made his pale skin look as black as night. They were constantly shifting, constantly moving. It was almost like they were eager and impatient for something to happen. As he got closer to coming, their movement increased to furious pace.

With one final downward motion Tom came. As cum flowed out of his cock something else flowed with it. Aresta's eyes snapped open as the inky blackness of the runes shot into her pussy. She was on her feet in an instant.

"That bitch!" She screamed in inhuman fury. "That fucking bitch, she planned this all along!"

She raged around the room, throwing things. Then her eyes, filled with rage, landed on Tom.

"You knew about this didn't you? I'll fucking kill you, you bastard."

Aresta raised her clawed hand, ready to strike him down. Tom closed his eyes in terror. This is it, he thought, I'm going to die. He waited for the finishing blow that would end him, his hands thrown up in a defensive gesture.

Nothing happened.

The downward stroke of her claws that would end Tom's like never came. Tom tentatively opened his eyes and lowered his hands. He was greeted with the shocked and confused look on Aresta's face. Her clawed hand was held up in midair, shaking slightly, as if she was trying to force her way through an invisible wall.

"Expect. You. Can't." Said a feminine voice behind him.

Shyira was leaning against the door frame, a triumphant smile on her face.

"What the hell did you do?" Aresta barked.

"Bound you to your new master." Shyira said mildly.

Aresta's eyes opened wide in shock before they narrowed dangerously. Her mouth formed a hard, angry line.

"You. Did. What?" Her voice had taken on a deadly, hard edge.

"You heard me," Shyira's own voice had hardened in response. "You brought this on yourself. Encroaching on my territory, trying to fuck my master without my knowledge. Did you really think you could get this close to him without my noticing it?

The two woman stared daggers at each other.

"I don't tolerate poaching," Shyira said.

It's like I'm not even in the room, Tom thought, and why are they talking about me like I'm a gazelle being hunted in the bush.

"You don't think this is a little overboard?" Aresta asked.

"No."

"Come on, Shy," Aresta said. "This isn't the first time we've sparred over a mortal."

Shyira shrugged, "I need help with a little project and my talents are ill suited to dealing with this particular problem."

"So what, you thought of me?"

"No. I wanted Rosie but I hear she's busy with a new master." She sighed, "You'll do."

"Bitch," Aresta spat.

"Yes, but not yours."

Shyira's leathery wings opened wide as a single powerful flap sent her streaking across the room. She was so fast that Tom saw little more than flash of hair the color of snow and the rush of air moving through the room.

Aresta was ready for her. Rather than be tackled to the ground she reached up and grabbed a hold of Shyira's torso. She spun and let the momentum of Shyira's flight across the room carry them both into the wall. With a crash, a deep dent appeared in the wall.

Neither of them noticed. Before they had even come to a stop they were on top of each other. It was hard for Tom to follow the fight due to the speed of the action, but he could tell it was ferocious. He caught flashes of claws and fangs, and always the inhuman screams of two women out for blood.

Frost erupted along the floor and wall as Shyira tapped into her magic. Aresta followed suit as her very skin caught alight. Fire met ice as steam filled the room. The mist cloaked the room from Tom's gaze. He was left with only the snarls and cries of violence to go with the dark shadows of the combatants through the haze.

Tom sat there stunned.

The fight went on for several more minutes before it neared its conclusion. The level of violence he was hearing was diminishing by the second. It was clear something was going to happen and soon. The mist slowly lessened as the humidity level in the room dropped, leaving only condensation peppering the surfaces of the room. When he could finally see again, he was greeted with the two of them on the floor in a tangle. Shyira's head was buried in the crook of Aresta's neck and... Are they kissing?

That certainly raised an eyebrow from Tom. Although it really shouldn't have—they were succubi after all.

Shyira and Aresta's sex was primal, like two forces of nature clashing. This was no gentle lovemaking. In fact, it was closer to fighting than anything else. They rolled around the room. Their tongues and tails were locked in an epic struggle for dominance of one over the other. A mortal would have been physically hurt engaging in such frenzied actions.

Tom got the feeling they were doing more than fucking. There was something elemental to the spectacle in front of him. As if two great forces of nature were warring for control.

They seemed to increase in intensity, as if barreling straight towards climax. Finally, Aresta threw her head back and let out a desperate, almost pleading, cry of pleasure. All the muscles in her body went limp as she collapsed on her back. Shyira got on top of the fallen succubus. She pressed her body to Aresta's, pinning her arms down in the process. She forced her lips to Aresta's for a long moment before rising to feet. Aresta made purring, content sounds. She was lost in her own little world of post-orgasmic bliss. Shyira stared at the succubus at her feet for several long seconds before a small smile crept onto her face.

Tom looked around the destroyed room. Dents and broken tiles could be found everywhere. Ash covered the floor and condensation stuck to every surface from the damp air. Shyira must have cast a spell to dampen the sound of the fighting. There was no way his neighbors wouldn't have heard them otherwise.

Tom looked back as Shyira, without so much as a backwards glance, turned away from Aresta and walked over him. With every step she put the heel of her foot down just a little harder than necessary, making her breasts jiggle as she walked. She had done the same thing that morning, but this time when she stopped in from of Tom, he could see only pleasure present on her face.

"We made a real mess of the room, didn't we?" He said tentatively.

She gave him a look. "Forget the room. I told you, you needed combat lessons, didn't I?"

Tom winced. He had hoped she had forgotten their earlier conversation.

"Shy," he began.

"Don't you Shy me," she flicked her tail in irritation. "What if I hadn't been here? What if you had gotten hurt?"

He all of a sudden felt very foolish.

"I'm sorry."

She gave him a wary look. "Will you agree to take combat lessons?"

"Sure, Shy. Whatever you say."

That seemed to mollify her. She gave him the smallest of smiles, like she was still angry with him but was beginning to warm to the idea of forgiving him. Tom looked at the now-docile succubus lying on the floor.

"She calmed down pretty quick."

Shyira shrugged.

"We've come to an arrangement."

"You bound her to me?" He asked. He had serious reservations about that. He couldn't handle the succubus he already had, much less a second one.

"Yes, but that wasn't the arrangement I was referring to."

"What then?"

"I bound her to your will, I didn't make her submissive to me."

Tom raised an eyebrow at that.

"There is always hierarchy in Hell, Master. We needed to decide who was at the top of it."

Images of their violent, primal sex flashed into Tom's mind.

"So earlier, you wer-"

"Establishing the pecking order."

Shyira crawled over to him on the bed and gave him a small kiss on the lips.

"Do I need to be worried about her coming after me again?" He asked.

Shyira considered the question thoughtfully. "Not at the moment but I would make her submit to you sooner rather than later."

"She doesn't seem like the submissive type."

Shyira gave a soft chuckle.

"She's brash and strong willed but she's still a succubus."

Tom didn't understand what she was getting at.

Shyira leaned in to kiss Tom's hands, one at a time, as they rested in his lap. She kept her head near his waist, just inches from his cock. She made sure she looked up at him as she spoke.

"All succubi have a submissive streak for their master, it's in our nature. As long as we view you as worthy, we'll bend the knee when the time comes."

"And you think I'm capable of making her bend the 'knee'," he said, making air quotes around the word.

"Oh, yes. I think she's going to be spending a lot of time on her knees around you."

It was always sexual innuendoes with Shyira but Tom wasn't feeling up to a conversational duel with her right now. He could feel the deep pit of nerves at the thought of having to survive another succubus's tests.

"You expect me to do this how exactly?"

"That's for you to figure out." She giggled, "consider it a fun little piece of homework."

12