Falling Through the Ice Ch. 02

Story Info
Angela and John's story continues.
2.4k words
4.34
26.2k
14

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/05/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,417 Followers

Chapter two picks up immediately after chapter one. Angela and John's story concludes. At least for now.

*****

Angela cried into John's shoulder, lost in eddies of doubt, confusion, fatigue and a raft of other emotions she could not identify. After what seemed like an exceptionally long time, Angela returned to herself. For reasons she could not fathom she turned her lips to her abductor every time his face neared hers. She felt more naked than she ever had before as John gently yet deliberately led her to the large and very comfortable looking bed.

Like an observer from Mars, or some other celestial sphere, Angela noted that John's large penis was erect once more. As one to whom English was a foreign language, Angela heard the soft, encouraging syllables of her captor enter her ears. To stunned and emotionally distraught to comprehend his enchantments, Angela still understood that her captor meant her no harm; that he had built up quite a bit of affection for her while nursing her back to health.

The sheets smelled clean and were cool to the touch as Angela laid down where instructed. The mattress was indeed very comfortable. John's handsome, well built form appeared over head, smiling luminously. He kissed his way down Angela's body, taking time to tease and stimulate each nipple and suckle her breasts in a very enjoyable fashion before Angela felt his mouth, like a branding iron, emitting no smoke but impossibly hot, kissing its way down Angela's taut tummy, circling her navel and plunging into her secret place.

Angela had worked hard to make her husband, Daniel provide everything she could possibly have wanted orally. All of that work seemed so much dross as John's supremely talented tongue worked its fiery magic on her clitoris. As her abductor worked upon her womanhood, Angela's mind focused like a laser upon the wondrous sensation. The young housewife could not recall a time when she had been so well pleasured. Despite her intentions being the very opposite, she soon found herself moaning with satisfaction.

Dimly Angela realized that she could not remember her last orgasm. For months before she had left for her photography trip, Daniel had not been able to give her the attention she had desired. His work, he claimed, had left him too exhausted to do much more than perfunctorily seeing to his wife's needs. Oh he had been able to see to HIS needs alright, but Angela had been left hungry for more for quite a while. The image of the dark and younger Veronica, her husband's assistant, came to her mind before she angrily forced it away. Once the image of her rival vanished, the warmth and skill of her abductor seemed to fill her every atom. Like a large house cat playing with a familiar toy, John forced a string of orgasm's out of Angela before he rose up long enough to slide on a condom.

Angela made no effort to pull away when John had separated from her. Spent from her time of recovery and her previous exertions, Angela was content to not move a muscle as John gently parted her legs and plunged his maleness deep into her femaleness. Angela did not understand why her legs encircled his as John rocked away with determination. It seemed to Angela that her handsome enslaver had an unusually long staying power before his strong body collapsed against her. His kisses were deep and passionate but Angela was aware of those for only a short time before her worn body drifted off into one of the deepest and most refreshing sleeps of her life.

She woke with a start. It had not been a dream, she was in his bed naked, in a trashcan by the bed Angelia spied the used condom. Immediately she recalled the previous night's pleasure and was almost physically ill at her disgusting and unseemly behavior. After drinking everything in Angela's first thought echoed that of the night before, "What the fuck is wrong with me?" she stated out loud.

The smell of food hung deliciously in the air. Angela pulled the covers tight around herself as John entered the room. He was shirtless, an earnest, contented expression upon his face.

"Good morning, Angela!" he stated cheerily. "Breakfast is ready. After we eat, we work out. You won't be expected to do anything too strenuous, just a bit more than yesterday. After that we can do what ever you want to do, within reason."

Angela gazed at her captor. That he was a kind and gentle man she could not deny. A creep or a tyrant certainly would not have been able to get THAT reaction out of her. Still, she wanted to believe that the previous evenings extracurricular activity was an aberration that must not be repeated.

"John, What happened last night was a mistake. I was week emotionally and physically and I probably had too much wine. We CAN'T have a repeat of THAT!"

John smiled knowingly and replied, "Angela, I will let you believe that lie you are telling yourself for present but I know when I have completely pleased a woman. When's the last time you had so many orgasms?"

Angela's entire body flushed as she sputtered her answer, "That is not important! You had no business taking advantage of me."

"I did NOT take advantage of you Angela, and the word 'no" seemed to be a million miles away from your tongue last night. Now come and eat."

Still disgusted with herself Angela rose from the bed, found her cast off tee shirt and boxers from the night before, slid them on and glumly followed John to the kitchen. The coffee and the meal were first class. For Angela, the look of utter rapture on John's face was positively unnerving. She sought to break the tension.

"John, you have me at a disadvantage. You seem to know a great deal about me but I know nothing about you. Is your name really John?"

The dark featured man met Angela's gaze. "John will suffice. If you prefer I can be Bruce Wayne. Like him I lost my parents to violence. My father was a professor of ecology my mother was an economist. I inherited this cabin and a very sizable sum of money after their deaths. I prefer this cabin to the outside world. It is full of nothing but happy memories. Every time I bag a buck or reel in a bass I remember the great times here with my parents. The cabin has everything I could want, and now mother nature has provided me with an alluring female. What more do I need?"

Angela gazed across the table. The man in the chair opposite her wore an expression of supreme confidence. She perceived no great sadness in this man despite the severe loss he had suffered. That John had told her the truth, Angela had no doubt. The longer Angela looked at him the more she got the feeling that her abductor was not crippled with grief but was full of longing for a partner to share this world with him. Angela turned from his penetrating gaze to the ice coated window and the deep snow in all directions. Silently Angela wished that this man truly was an ogre. She could never give her heart to an ogre. ... Angela let that thought die before it reached her lips and changed the subject.

"Do you have a sewing machine or something I can alter clothing with? I appreciate the tee shirt but maybe I can fashion a more extensive wardrobe out of your cast offs, my grandmother was a seamstress. One summer, I lived with her and she tried to teach me everything she knew on the topic."

After breakfast, Angela found that she could hold her yoga positions for much longer than she had the previous day. Although she became winded, Angela was reassured that her full strength would soon return. John allowed Angela to shower on her own but he was waiting to wrap her in a large towel when she was finished.

John provided her with a fresh tee shirt and boxers and retrieved his mother's portable sewing machine from the tiny attic of the cabin. Angela looked askance at the ancient and sewing machine. It was a tiny portable useful only for small jobs. John told her that her mother used it to make emergency repairs to their clothing while at the cabin. In a revealing detail John told her that her mother's patches lated only until they returned to the city where she had a seamstress and tailor on retainer. Still, the tool was the only one Angela had so she would find a way to make it work.

John presented Angela with her ruined clothes. Angela stared at the clothing that John had cut away from her body to save her life. Her boots were untouched, aside from that, virtually nothing was salvageable. John had had to reduce her frozen clothing to ribbons to get it off of her. Angela wondered the fate of her earrings and wedding band and engagement ring but she knew instinctively that asking after them was not a good idea. While John showered Angela tried to recall what her grandmother had taught her.

Two hours later, Angela had created a simple, short skirt out of what had been her jeans. Angela slid it up her long fine legs and modeled it for her captor. John applauded and Angela felt wonderful. It was as though part of her old life had been returned to her. Using the inadequate sewing machine was a tedious, tiring process, however and Angela needed a break. Taking a look at the selection of films that John owned, Angela discovered a great many classics, some Asian and western pornography and a few very off the wall options, Angela would never have associated with the buttoned down mind and demeanor that John showed her.

John turned on the television. Angela had thought that it would show a blank screen, instead the end of a local news program appeared. John made a move to switch the program to the DVD player but Angela stayed his hand. Her husband Daniel was on the screen being interviewed by a local anchor!

John's captive smiled at the familiar handsome features of her husband but then her blood froze. Standing next to Daniel in a slinky dress was his assistant, Veronica. Angela's draw dropped as she heard,

"I am speaking with Daniel Simpson who organized this indoor 5K event at the arena to raise the funds to endow a scholarship at his late wife's high school."

Angela watched, scarce believing her eyes and ears as one of her old teachers and the current principal of the school were interviewed. The reporter described how Angela was presumed dead when the search helicopter found the place where she broke through the ice. The copter crew spotted Angela's back pack and camera case frozen in place where she was assumed to have tumbled through. Inclement weather prevented the helicopter crew from investigating any further. Just as John had said the lake was scheduled to be dredged in the spring. Angela thought that her heart would melt and congeal in a puddle at her feet when she heard Daniel say,

"It is only through the support of very good friends and family that I have been able to get over my loss." The camera cut back to the reporter, Daniel, believing that he was off the air, took that moment to plant an obviously romantic kiss on the lips of Veronica, his assistant!

Angela did not feel like watching a movie after the report faded into another story. Angela collapsed into a paroxysm of tears and sobs. Obviously Daniel had been sleeping with his assistant for quite some time. Now everything made sense, his distance his preoccupation, his lack of concern. He did not even have the good manners to wait a respectful period of time before making his affair public. As Angela cried she became aware of the comforting embrace of John. For the second time she wept into his shoulder but for completely different reasons.

It was hours before her tears finally left her. John had spent that entire time gently stroking and comforting her. Angela's sad blue eyes gazed deeply into John's concerned brown orbs. It occurred to the betrayed wife that this man, total stranger that he was, had shown her more love in the time that she was in this cabin than her husband had for a very long time. For a long moment their eyes locked, Angela could read all of John's concern, desire, and even love for her in his handsome deep brown eyes.

Angela gazed about the cabin. It was a cozy universe. Angela realized that she preferred this place to the prospect of confronting her philandering husband. Suddenly her own body's betrayal under John's ministrations became positively trivial. She now accepted the fact that she would be spending months in this little world. She could either endure that time or enjoy that time. Enjoyment was the much better prospect. It occurred to Angela that she had not really thanked John for giving her her life back. She did not know what her future portended beyond the next few months but she would enjoy herself until that time.

"John," she said as the last of her tears were replaced by a steady calm and an open heart, "I never properly thanked you for saving my life. Lets go to the bedroom and I will show you how grateful I can be."

John wore a neutral expression that hid a great delight as he clasped Angela's hand and followed the betrayed wife. In the bedroom Angela showered John with kisses and opened his shirt.

"Before I go any further, can you promise me, John that you will never betray me the way Daniel has."

John looked almost hurt as he replied, "Angela, is it not obvious that I love you. Despite my threats I could never have been harsh to you. While caring for you I realized that you are a woman hungry for true affection and real devotion. I have both of those and they have been waiting for you my entire life."

"Oh John." gushed Angela as she embraced him. Moments later she was on her knees, eying the member of a man she now considered her savior instead of her abductor. It really was a fine penis. It was every bit as handsome as its owner, As Angela playfully ran her tongue the length of John's shaft she realized that the next several months would be very happy ones indeed.

Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,417 Followers