Fallon's Final Fling Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soflabbwlvr
soflabbwlvr
835 Followers

Officer Larson parked the car on the side of the road and reached beneath the seat for the cell phone. It had already stopped vibrating before she found it. She held it up and looked at the display.

"Seventeen missed calls, all from that little Mexican whore."

"You might as well call her back now while we're parked."

Kelly hit the redial button and waited for the call to be picked up. When she heard a 'hello,' she switched the phone to speaker.

"What the hell is going on?" the frantic voice screamed through the cell phone.

"I don't know what you're talking about, Selena," Kelly answered. "Everything on my end is under control."

"Don't play stupid with me. Where the hell is Fallon?"

"She's home, where she belongs. Why do you ask?"

"You know god damn well why I'm asking! You were only supposed to cuff her and scare the shit out of her, not kidnap her fat white ass!"

"We agreed that I would have a little fun with her, didn't we?"

"That's what you call fun? Kidnapping the bitch the night before her wedding and forcing the rest of us to look all over hell for her is your idea of 'a little fun?'"

"Apparently, you and I have different definitions of the word. I had fun. My partner had fun. I think your little bride had fun, too."

"Oh my god! You're such an asshole. You don't know what kind of trouble you caused for me."

"Alright, Selena, go pour yourself a shot of tequila and calm down. Before you get your little tuna roll taco all bent out of shape, you need to shut your mouth and listen for a second. Number one, your little friend is home and she has plenty of time to get ready for her wedding. Number two, she's unharmed and for the most part, unmarked. Number three, she isn't going to say anything–I made sure of that. And most importantly, you're still indebted to me for letting you go after that DUI accident you had on New Year's Eve. You have no idea how lucky you were that I wasn't on duty when I took you into custody. So unless you want to see that investigation reopened, I suggest you shut your fucking mouth and start getting your god damned ass over to the church. Are we clear?"

Silence.

"Selena, are we clear?"

"Yes, Kelly, we're clear–crystal clear."

"Good. And don't think for a second that throwing your chubby little friend my way erases your debt. I had some fun with her, but next time it's going to be your bony ass that spends the night in my playroom. Don't call me again. I know where to find you when I need you."

Officer Larson snapped her phone shut, ending the call.

"That was interesting," Bill remarked.

"Little bitch doesn't know who she's messing with."

"Obviously."

"Forget about her–what should we do for fun next month?"

"I don't know yet. I've been thinking about something involving an INS raid on a mango grove down in Homestead, or maybe we could open a Medicaid fraud investigation. I've got a lead on some dick heads selling five dollar bungie cords and then billing the government over a thousand dollars for traction and positioning devices."

"Real criminals this time? Sounds like fun. Dangerous, but fun."

"We'll see. Are you working tonight, babe?"

"Yeah, I have eleven 'til seven. You?"

"Nope. I have the rest of the weekend off."

"Good. You're cooking breakfast, Detective Larson."

"No problem, Officer Larson. As soon as we get that warehouse cleaned out, we'll head home. You can shower off while I fix us something to eat."

"Deal."

* * * *

I want to thank my technical advisor, VaBoy; my beta reader, Etaski; and my editor, Cruel2BKind. Their assistance with this story has been invaluable.

soflabbwlvr
soflabbwlvr
835 Followers