Fallout Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike blushed a little and said, "I'm so sorry! I didn't hear you say anything when I knocked!"

"So you barge in? What's the matter with you?" She said angrily.

"Look, I just wanted to talk to you." Mike said sadly. "I have the next week off, so if you want to show me around, I will be in my room."

"I don't want to anymore!" She retorted.

Mike didn't know what to do so he just stepped back and turned around. As he passed by Anna he said quietly, "I'll be in my room all week."

Mike slowly walked back to his room, opened the door, and sat down in the small recliner in the corner. He felt a pang of guilt. He shouldn't of listened to Anna. He was just so anxious to see her again.

***

Julia's heart was still racing after a few minutes. She was extremely angry and wanted to shout at everyone. Why was she so mad? She didn't want a reason because she was filled with rage. Maybe because she didn't want Michael to see her like that! Or maybe because she was in the act of doing something forbidden while thinking of him. She was so embarrassed that she had exploded on him. It all happened way too fast.

It took a few more minutes for her to finally calm down. She starred at Anna, still a little aggravated.

Anna finally said, "I'm sorry. I told him to go ahead and go in your room. I didn't think you would be...Uh..."

"Masturbating to him?" Julia said, criticizing herself. She hated herself for doing it. She didn't even reach an orgasm before Mike entered her room. She stopped fingering her wet cunt when she heard the first knock. Maybe that's why she was so mad, she didn't get off and someone had interrupted her which made her cranky.

"Um... Yeah, do you want me to talk to him?" Anna said.

"As long as you don't say what I was doing." Julia responded.

"Sure, I'll just say you were doing push ups half naked." Anna joked. Julia wasn't too troubled to smile at Anna's jokes, which was a good sign.

Anna walked quickly to Mike's room and knocked hastily on his door. She stood there for awhile, impatiently.

'Oh gods! Please answer!' Anna thought.

Michael just sat there polishing his knife. He wasn't sure why he was so sad or offended by what just happened. Probably because he just got the shit rejected out of him by the woman he fell in love with. He knew Anna was going to try to talk to him but he still wouldn't answer the door. He felt a lot of new feelings during his short stay here but this was a new one. He wanted Anna to deliver bad news. He wanted Julia to be sad because she yelled at him. It might have been his fault for making a mistake but he didn't deserve what she was putting him through.

'Did your balls fall off or are you letting something so insignificant effect your feelings' said one side of his mind.

'You are like a twelve year old girl. You get worked up over little shit.'

'Yeah. Well, life used to be simple. I see a bad guy and I kill him. Now, all these emotions rush into me. I didn't need to be social when I was slitting throats. I lived on basic feelings; fear and hatred. So cut me some slack, I don't need you yelling at me!' The other side argued.

Mike moved over to the barred window, which had a large crack running down the middle of it. He was tired being at war with himself and started to watch the citizens scurry around the dirty, corroded, asphalt streets. They all seemed like they had a specific job, one was carrying buckets of water sloshing around, while another person would be sweeping off the front porch of a shop. Michael realized how everyone was wearing some sort of eye protection. The strong gusts of dry air would blow dirt and smoke relentlessly into every nook and cranny. He had to dump out all the dirt and sand that managed to get inside his boots yesterday.

He focused on how the dust would swirl whenever a supply cart would go whizzing by. His gaze would follow the whisps of smoke until it disappeared high above the city. Still looking at the sky, Mike noticed the orangish shade of the sky. He couldn't believe it was already late evening. Michael reasoned 'After all, the days are getting shorter.'

Anna knocked for the last time on his door. After several times, she realized that she wasn't getting anywhere.

Mike sat down on the ground and stuck his legs, that were bent at the knees, up into the air. He started to bring his torso up and touch his legs, and so his bedtime crunches began. He often found himself losing track after 100 of the them. When his abs tightened up and his diaphragm was labored and in pain, Mike would stop and just lay on the ground peacefully.

'What a fucking baby!' Anna muttered angrily as she headed back to tell Julia the news.

'Well, he's lived in solidarity for most of his life. He's suffering from amnesia and well, I guess he hasn't talked to a lot of girls out in the wild. He must be very gentle even though he's a fighter. That big softy.' Anna thought while she walked.

Anna walked into Julia's room to see her anxiously waiting by the door.

"He didn't answer the door. I knocked until my knuckles were sore." Anna tried to defend herself but saw that Julia was too upset. Julia sat down on the ground and started to pout. She held her head in her hands and smelled something musky. She smelled the two fingers that had given her pleasure and sighed angrily. Her fingers still smelled like her pussy, which mocked her further more.

She had the worst luck in the world.

12