False Alarm Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*****

"So I heard you went out with Foxy" Josh said as he kicked some gravel. This morning they went running together before they went back in on for one of the longer rotations at the fire house. Austin stopped drinking his smoothie; he liked Memorial Park because of the trails and the Smoothie King's close location.

"How did you hear that? So I guess 'Foxy's' friend and you have actual conversations? I see your little messaged worked. I figured you were just trying to hit that" he raised an eyebrow.

"And I am, she is trying to keep it classy, make me wait. She is not bad company so the waiting is not that bad. Plus I get little rewards when she feels guilty about getting me all riled up. The crazy thing is after that I still wanted to talk to her go figure?" Josh shook his head.

Austin laughed loud. "Rewards, sound like treats? You really are a hound. Maybe it is because you like her?"

"Maybe I like that rack more? She's cool too though-but- back to Foxy I KNOW you are trying to hit that" Josh's eyebrows went up and down fast.

"She is sexy, with her dangerous curves. But she has innocence too that doesn't match with it, not like a virgin. It's like she doesn't know she looks like a walking sex kitten. I am not sure what I want to do yet I know I want to continue to hang out though." He down played his feelings for his boy. Austin wanted to do more than hang. She was so different, not what he expected. He wanted her and he was beginning to like her even more. But he would keep that information to himself. He knew Josh's mouth went a mile a minute and with him messing with her friend. He figured he shouldn't say too much

"If I were you, it wouldn't be a question of what I wanted...those long legs wrapped around my waist." Austin punched his arm.

"Watch it." he said with a smile

"For someone so unsure, you sure are jealous." Josh rubbed his arm.

"She is a friend, and cool. I can't have her sullied in your pornographic mind" Austin shrugged.

"Too late for that man, you forget we were at the same club." They both laughed.

*****

At was Thursday afternoon Naila was walking through Mid-town after work. She loved it because it reminded her of being in a city that you didn't need a car. Houston wasn't a place to not have a car. Even though it was hot she still enjoyed the walk. After being in a freezing office building all day the first couple of minutes outside always felt good; she loved the sun on her skin. Until the sweat came, it was time to exit into a café with Wi-Fi to do some homework.

She tried to concentrate on her paper but the foundations of psychology and how they can be related to modern society wasn't very interesting. This is why she hated first dates, the good and bad. She hated the time after waiting for the call or text. If it went well, she hated the hope that builds up. The idea of hey this could really turn into something. Now she was falling into infatuation, Austin was in the front of her thoughts. She was taken out of her day dream by her phone's vibrate. He must be psychic too, she couldn't help but smile.

[I really had a great time at lunch with u the other day] One day is long enough wait right?

He had to wait that day to text [With me or my shirt, or my boobs in my shirt? :)]

Ah so you noticed...so did you take off the sweater on purpose?[>:D both, and I would like 2 see u both again]

[lol well they are attached, but that's cool I wouldn't mind seeing u again] I would really like to see you.

And I wouldn't mind if you wore another sheer shirt again, down boy [Cool, lunch or a movie? tomorrow or this weekend?]

[I think the movie is cool there is something I wanted to see...I get to pick right lol]

Is this a trick question? [LOL only bad things can come from that, but I guess since I am trying to win you over.]

I'm already over... [U assume it will be a chick flick, now I wont tell u till we get there]

[I like surprises...cool see you this weekend]

12