False Alarm Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he kissed her again, she began to moan and breathe faster. She parted her lips and sucked his tongue into her mouth. To his surprised, damn that was a turn on. Niala knew she was beginning to lose control. That moment where you decided whether you were really going to let something happen never came up because there was no question.

Niala breathed in his scent, like basil and amber. She wanted it all over her. Austin pushed his hand between their bodies. He began rubbing her slit through her tights that already felt damp. "Stop pushing me away Nia, let me have you. I wanted you for so long. Can I have you?" He slid his hand into her tights. Damn she was wet. She had soaked through her panties and had started on her leggings.

Niala let out a long moan. She began moving her hips against his fingers. "Y-yess" was all that she could say. Austin could smell her scent, and he lost it. All he could think about was his dream that kept him from. He slid down on the floor to his knees, pulling her tights with him. He spread her legs back once they were completely off. Her brown outer lips gave way to pinkish brown inner lips then to pink walls. It was so pretty. All he could think was strawberries and chocolate, as he pulled her thong to the slide. She was shaved with a V down to the beginning of her lips. To Austin it was an arrow to where he wanted land.

He went back to rubbing her, brushing her clit with his thumb. Niala threw her head back and began moving her hips again. He slid his middle finger inside her and her walls squeezed his digit. Shit, that's just a finger he thought, it made his cock start to harden. As he began to circle her clit with his thumb, he slid in his index finger. She put one leg on the back of the sofa spreading herself wide for him making little moans that were in sync with her hips as she began to move them back and forth. Her voice was so soft and sweet.

Austin started to build up the pace as he worked his fingers in and out of her opening. He used his other hand to flick her bud periodically making her buck and while it sent a shiver up her spine.

"Yes, yes, yes..."

Her pleas were so soft and sweet he had to force himself to pull away. He removed his hangs slowly. He did not want her to cum yet. Austin looked at Niala. She looked so erotic. Her face was flushed, Her legs wide; thong to the slide exposing her pretty pussy him. Her hair was all over the place from her twisting it from side to side. She looked up, a little embarrassed at how wide open she was and how fully clothed he was. She smiled at him blushing. She moved to put her leg down and pull her shirt down over her sex.

Austin moved quick to stop her, pushing her leg back up.

"What do you think you are you doing? I thought we discussed this, that I could have you? Yes?"

He pushed her leg all the way back up putting her leg over the back of the sofa; then he pulled her shirt over her chest exposing her bra. Her nipples instantly hardened from the air. He began pinching one when he resumed rubbing his other hand against her slit. She tired to cover her stomach with her hands. It was not as flat as she would like it. It was rounder at the bottom and stuck out a little making herself conscious.

"Your beautiful, your body is beautiful." Staring at her, he moved her hands away. "This, is how I want you. " He squeezed her ankle for effect.

Niala shivered up her spine. He was using the commanding tone he used the first day she met him. Deep with an edge, his words seemed to shoot right between her legs.

"If I can have it, then I can have it how I want. Now don't move until I am done with dessert." Austin kissed just under her bra and began to make his way lower. Austin was going to taste what he had been dreaming about, finally.

12