False Alarm Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No things are fine with Niala," He gave Josh another look. "We are going to date officially now I am thinking."

"So you are good with the kid, I mean dating her and she has one?" Costa asked. One thing he tried to avoid was a woman with a kid.

"I have only met 'The Kid' once. Cos you are acting like we are getting married tomorrow-

"Whoa don't say that-" Josh interrupted

Everybody laughed. "Man I am serous. I am okay with her having a child. He is young, seemed cool; I liked him from what I can tell. I am good with kids, you know my niece and a nephew. I think Niala is worth it if this goes somewhere serious; never met anyone like her." Austin was listening to himself talk and realized that he meant what he said. He had answered his own questions while having to defend them against his friends.

"She must have really put it on you..." Josh thought out loud. He then realized his error.

"You hit that?" Ryan asked

"You guys had sex?" Costa said in unison.

"Fucking Josh, Bro, your mouth. I swear your like a child." Austin sighed heavy. He didn't want to talk about her like that. Josh looked at him sheepishly. "Yes and that's all I will say about it."

"You don't really have to say more man; your actions are saying it all."Ryan smirked and Austin rolled his eyes.

"Wha-pow!" Costa did the whipped sound and gesture.

"Can we focus on the game please?" Austin was a grown man and refused to blush. "Or better yet, we can talk about Ashley..." I waitress had just brought up their wings and a pitcher, she was cute. He noticed Josh look but he didn't even make a pass.

"You win. Fella's please, let's act like grown men and focus on this game." They roared with laughter.

"This guy." Costa pointed at Josh with his thumb. "Wha-pow!"

Austin laughed while his mind wondered. He wondered what she was doing that moment was she talking to her friends about last night? Was she thinking about him? He was trying to see if there was a way he could slip back over there without seeming like he was doing too much. No, I need to give her space and time to think. He forced his attention to the game.

*****

Niala is so happy, she found herself smiling for no reason. Any moment blue birds would appear around her head, and she would start singing to woodland creatures about the wonder's of love. She rolled her eyes and laughed at herself.

Guess that's what good sex does to you, she thought. She cleaned up the pillows and throw that had gotten scattered on the floor. Her table had been pushed diagonal , when did that happen? She wondered if he was thinking about what happened like she was. She was tempted to text him but she had to be cool.

Niala needed to get out the house, if not, she would just sit on the couch all day thinking about Austin. She would probably start writing his and her name on stuff hell. They crossed the line that she said they would never in the beginning. Things were different now though. There was no doubt Austin wanted her, all of her . Before her shower she laid back in bed smelling his scent in her sheets. She sighed, she couldn't stay that way forever . She called Ashley

"Hey let's go do something, call Alyssa and Miko. I need to get out of here."

"We could do the daytime party at Reign, it's really laid back. I'm pretty sure I can see if they have any tables left."

"That's perfect, I just want to chill so I guess if it's cool with them 2:30, 3 o'clock."

"Are you better? Did you ever talk to Austin since we talked? "

"Yea, I'm good now...I feel much better."

Niala took one of her longest showers the water felt so good against her skin. She could imagine Austin in the shower with her. She replayed what just happened the night before, and that morning. She saw the sun reflecting in his eyes that morning when they were behind the couch. The deep blue and hints of topaz shining like the sun rays. The blonde hair shining on his arms, with it wrapped around her waist. When they locked eyes it seems like time stopped as they connected. Was she finally getting what she wanted? Niala didn't want to jinx it by going off on a tangent. She would just enjoy what was in front of her for now. If it got to that point like they side, she would look to the future later.

She slipped on a Maxi dress, it was a jewel tone turquoise. It had a racer back with beading on the straps. The material outlined her curves without being skin tight. She slid into black and white snakeskin gladiator flat sandals, that traveled up her calf. She finished her look with ivory colored earrings and bracelets. Niala pinned up the right side of her hair, pushing all the curls to the left. Grabbing a clutch she headed out the door tripping on a part of the rug that had been bunched up. When did that happen?

R

eign was a club on Washington Ave. It looked like a modern castle, lighting post stuck out on the sides and traveled up past the 2nd floor which made them look like a castle wall but smooth like vanilla ice cream. The inside downstairs was a mix of metal grays and red with blue lighting the sitting areas were cream and brown. Upstairs the colors soften again with red, cream and mahogany color scheme, that continued on the patio.

The weather was nice, despite it being the beginning of October. It was still warm and breezy, perfect weather for a party on the patio. Niala and her girls were sitting in a cabana with a pitcher of twisted sangria.

They got plenty of looks, they were a gorgeous group of friends. Too live crew indeed. Ashley had on a linen cream romper, with her sun kissed she looked like lightly roasted peaches and cream. She had on canvas peep toe kitten heels. Miko had smooth dark skin and short dark brown hair cut into a bob. It stopped right at the middle of her neck and looked black except when it was in the sun. Her athletic body was covered in white jeans and white halter. She wore wooden wedges that had dark brown leather straps. Alyssa had hazel eyes round eyes, her brunette hair had dark red highlights. She had loose jeans that hung on her hips, the bottoms rolled up to her calves. A white tube bra and a light navy short blazer that button at the navel. She was slim, she could pull it off. He sandals strapped around her ankle.

"Niala you look ready to ride down the Nile on a long boat paddled by your servants. Its cute though."

"And you look like you are going to the Diddy all white party. How can you stand to wear all white? I would be scared to sit anywhere or drink anything."

"Queens don't get dirty; those are the worries of you common folk." Niala rolled her eyes at Miko and laughed.

"I have a child, white is out of the question for at least two more years."

"How is my little Seany," All her friends loved Sean, Alyssa was the only one that called him Seany she use to joke that she would wait for him to grow up he was so cute.

"He is great, talking up a storm. He is growing so fast, I miss the baby years. Expect for the potty training, I am sooo happy for that."

They all laughed.

"I don't even want to think of him getting to dating age and all the little hussies running after him."

"Hey, I told you he was handsome, it's going to be trouble. It's okay, they will have to go through Auntie Ash first."

"They will have to go through all of us," Miko turned her attention to a man walking towards them. "Great Niala, isn't that Sam's friend. This guy is stalking us.

It was the same guy that was at the club the night she met Austin. She figured he had told Sam she was out that night and that's why he called. He wasn't bad looking, about Niala's color, brown eyes and a strong jaw. He was actually handsome; he just seemed messy as hell. She was sure he would tell Sam he saw her.

"Hello ladies, Niala you have such sexy friends. I guess you all do travel in packs." They chuckled at the compliment maybe he wasn't so bad.

"I told Sam I saw you and he wanted me to ask if you needed anything. He said his woman needed to be taken care of."

"Niala and Sam don't talk anymore, but thank you for the offer. I don't think was could even finish out pitcher we have." Ashley responded nicely but she was ready to get feisty.

"I can speak for myself Ash, but that is true. Tell him thanks for the offer, we are covered her." Niala smiled.

"He says different. If you two don't talk anymore then why did you meet him the other night? Don't front in front of your friends. My boy wouldn't lie."

All eyes were on Niala, she knew she shouldn't have gone but, this fool was trying to make it sound like it was some sort of midnight rendezvous. It was coffee, there she stressed they were just friends. What the hell was Sam telling people? He was starting to seem crazy. Would he really make up stuff or is this guy full of crap?

"Guys it was just coffee. That was after the whole fight with Austin. We talked and then parted ways. I told Sam we were still just friends. Dude, don't come over here trying to play me in front of my friends. Get your facts straight. I have moved on, you can pass that to Sam."

"He said you guys picked back up, all the way up. You have moved on? Was it to white boy you were all over in the club. I guess you have gone to the other side. Is that was bitter women do? At least you didn't turn lesbian."

"I think you better leave before I forget where I am."

"Before we all forget, Perez Hilton, don't come over here spreading rumors. You look bitter yourself. Did you turn some women off the dick? " Miko looked him up and down to emphasis her words.

His face was flushing red. "Bitch." He turned walk back over to where he came from

Miko got up grabbing her glass, she was about to toss the red liquid on his back but Niala up got and grabbed her arm.

"It's not worth it, we are grown. Besides, he might be just as crazy as Sam apparently is. If he gossips like a woman he might fight one too."

Ashley snorted. "I wasn't going to stop you Mik, you know me. I think he needed it to cool off he was already red."

"People are looking, don't let this ruin the rest of our afternoon. " Alyssa was being another voice of reason. "Besides, you guys are missing an important revelation. So, you are back together with Austin?"

Niala sighed. "Yes I guess we are actually together now; there hasn't been an official talk..."

"No wonder you are glowing, that's sweet" Alyssa smiled.

"No official talk, so what happened? Did you do it?

Niala sighed again.

"You dirty girl! I saw it coming." Ashley shook her head.

"Alright alright, well, can he bone?" Miko was acting out a scene from one of their favorite movies. They all busted out laughing.

Niala grinned big, "Y'all know I don't talk about things like that ok. I'll just say the drought is over, and the stereotype is not true."

"I could have told you that," Ashley chimed in. They all busted out laughing again. Maybe it was the twisted sangria.

The girls enjoyed the rest of the afternoon despite the incident with Sam's friend. Niala couldn't believe what he said. She knew she would have to talk to Sam. She didn't appreciate him lying on her. It seemed to go past embellishment in front of friends. That was a complete lie that led a lot to the imagination. At this point with how he was acting, they couldn't even be friends anymore. Why would he even take it there?"

*****

[Hey,]

[What's up, wyd]

[At Reign with the girls]

[I'm at Buffalo Wild Wings, I'm on Wash Ave. too ]

[Miko, said bring you cute friends. jk enjoy your game.]

[I hope im not moving fast but can I c u later?]

[Yea :D just hit me up]

Austin was worried about not being able to spend a whole day without her. It seemed like the lust was even stronger. Since he knew what it was like and what awaited him on his chances alone with her. What they could be together physically attached. They were in sync just like they were on the dance floor. Their electricity intertwined, he couldn't wait.

12