False Memories Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon after Calista came in. " I am sorry I had to leave you like that but I can see that you have been taken care of quite well. She then sat on the bed, removed the condom and commented on how overfilled it was. Then she took a warm wet towel and cleaned me up. Finally she untied my wrists. I was so turned on by sex with Madeline than I then pulled Calista into me and began kissing her violently and passionately. I threw her in bed ripped her corset off and shoved my cock deep into her wet tight cunny. Then I dominated her for the next hour, kissing, fucking and even choking her while her huge breasts swayed under me. I intended to punish her for tying me up and leaving and thus I showed her no mercy that night. After shooting a second load of the night into Calista I remember falling asleep in her arms.

When I woke up the next morning, Calista was gone. My hand instinctively searched for her in bed but she was nowhere to be felt. I woke up and realized that the walls looked different, the plasma screen television was gone and the furniture was also different. I was in a different room! In a state of panic and sprang up from bed and searched my surroundings. I was in the room of a cheap motel and my clothes and personal belongings were all over the floor. I was in an utter state of confusion and panic. It seemed like while I was asleep in Hillmore suites, someone had brought me to a cheap motel and dumped me there. Yet I could not explain the suitcases of clothes that lay open on the floor like someone had gone through them searching for something. Memories of last night came to my mind like a blur of sexual frenzy. Something inside me told me that last night was real. I had ejaculated large twice and the force of ejaculation caused my groin to be sore. I knew I had sex last night and was not crazy.

There were voicemails on my cell phone. The latest one was an hour ago when I was fast asleep. It was Madeline's voice! "Please bring the second briefcase to me today. I have your payment ready." I looked around the room and saw nine businesses sized briefcases. I opened them and found them full of powdered MX-51. So I have already delivered one to Madeline? I logged on to my bank account and saw a bank deposit of 24000 USD awaiting clearance. As my day went by I realized that I had no memory of the last 24 to 30 hours. In those missing moments, I had apparently packed out of my apartment and moved into a motel in Delaware, delivered the first batch of MX-51 to Madeline and was delivering the second?

My therapist and the police would tell me none of this happened. Madeline was a figment of my imagination and a brothel by the name Hillmore Suites never existed. They told me that I used to be an insurance salesman who quit his job and was found in a motel with a few cases of MX-51. I had holed myself up in a motel and was living off of a narcotic that was giving me false memories. They told me that in between my episodes of MX-51, I was visited by hookers and escorts but there was no Madeline.

END OF JOURNAL

12