Falsely Accused Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think you're partly right, Hugh." I said. "They were drawing us in, but I don't think they were going to ambush you. They just ran and didn't regroup. I'm not sure they even expected you to pursue them any further."

"Commander," said Teresa, "I believe they drew us out to confront them. If that was their goal, it worked. We showed ourselves, secured the building; they dispersed, their mission done."

"I think that's closest to it." I said. "Part of it was that they were observing our tactics, as well as seeing what it would take to get us to react. And I would add that they were waiting for some kind of 'trigger' from us... when two TCPD Police cruisers pulled into the Campus Police HQ, that's when they came out of the woodwork like a swarm of termites."

They all nodded, then I said "Okay guys, go ahead and get cleaned up. Captain, stay here for a moment." Hewitt and Charles left. I turned on the bug-killer, all but hoping I.A. would try to say something about it.

"There is one other thing I need to tell you." I said. "Harlow and Jenna Stiles were watching the SpecOps deployment. They were with the KSTD van just south of your position."

"I don't carry a crowbar." said Teresa. "So tell me what that means?"

I sat back in my chair. "There's been a pattern about this whole thing. This bogus rape case comes along, and Della Harlow has been showing up every step of the way. She's also gone from being a very good Administrator to being a bitter, politically-driven hack, opposing us, and more specifically me, at every turn."

"Maybe she's after your job." said Teresa. "Like Brownlee was."

I allowed my eyes to come to rest upon her eyes. "Yes, I believe that is exactly what is going on. Not quite the same way as Brownlee, though..."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Laura and I were hosting Edward and Stephanie Steele for dinner at the Mountain Nest. My mother had been invited, but had said she was going to join Mrs. Williams in sitting with Mr. Davis, whose health was deteriorating.

Carole and Marie were on a tear, running through the house in their Wonder Woman and Supergirl costumes. They saved Buddy and Bowser from unseen enemies several times. I told the Steeles about Carole's 'stomach of steel' comment at the dinner table, and they loved it.

"Dr. Milton might need a costume like that for the hospital food they serve." Stephanie Steele said. "How's he doing, by the way?"

"Better." said Laura. "Much better. They're going to take him out of the induced coma tomorrow if he continues to improve."

"Good." said Edward Steele. "That was just... horrible, what the FBI did."

"Well, it wasn't all of the FBI." I said. "But yes, it was bad." Laura and I knew that I spoke from experience about physical abuse at the hands of the Government.

"Laura, let's go check on the girls." said Stephanie. They went upstairs.

"Don," said Edward, "something happened at the Council meeting the other night, that I don't understand."

"What's that?" I asked.

"Malinda Adams brought up a formal motion to suspend you, for alleged misogyny in that rape case." said Steele. "Kelly Carnes seconded it. Then Thomas Cook moved to lay it on the table... and that motion passed."

"Why is that unusual?" I asked.

"It looked orchestrated." said Edward. "Take up a motion, then just lay it on the table without debate of any kind. I don't understand why they went through that."

I had already heard about this from John Colby. I didn't mention that, but said "I'm no expert on Robert's Rules of Order or parliamentary procedure, but there is now that motion, on the record and in the record, just hanging there waiting to be brought back up by any of those that voted to lay it on the table?"

"That's... right." said Edward, thoughtful. "But again... why?"

Just then, the ladies came back. "Don," Laura said, "you know that Department Head meeting I told you about?"

"The one Tuesday?" I asked. "Yes."

"Stephanie and I were talking about it." said Laura as they sat down with us again. "Go ahead, Stephanie."

"I'm not teaching any classes this summer," said Stephanie, "so I've been doing work with the Worldwide Radio Telescope." The WWRT was actually a network of radio telescopes all over the world, connected by computer to enhance their power tremendously.

Stephanie continued: "I've been getting out of the Astronomy Building pretty late this last week. A Campus Police Cadet Officer always walks me to my car. He's an Astronomy major when he's not on duty."

"Not a bad looking guy, either." Laura said. I chuckled.

"You are going to get me in trouble, Laura!" Stephanie said with mock shock. "Anyway, we've noticed the last few nights that some people have been milling about. Not in the normal way of taking a walk or getting home to a dorm, but looking like they're casing buildings."

"Like the Campus Police Building?" I asked. Stephanie nodded.

"And that's not all." Laura said. "I know opinion about me is divided, and I don't give a rip. But a couple of my students said they were approached about being part of a demonstration... and were asked repeatedly if I'd support it. My girls said they, the other women, would have to ask me, and no more was said. But my girls thought they were being watched at times."

"They should come study with me." I said. "I've been feeling like I'm being watched, too. And not just by Bowser!" I looked over to see a handsome almost-white-haired dog looking at us from the edge of the room. Seeing that I'd spotted him, and the two girls hiding on the stairs behind him peeking in on us, he and they scampered back upstairs, the girls giggling. Where DO they get all that energy? I wondered.

I thought about the situation, then said "Stephanie, what do you guys do about Marie's security during the day?"

"She's usually with me in the morning." said Stephanie. "I stay late, so I usually don't go in until noon. Marie is usually with me, or at the Day Care Center next to the J.P. Goldman Bank."

"J.P. and Selena set that up for their employees and personal friends." said Edward. "They vet and hire the women that care for the kids. Only about eight to ten kids in total." I nodded.

"Think they'd let Carole and Jim stay there for a few weekdays?" I asked.

"I'm sure they would." said Stephanie. "Selena would be glad to take them in."

"Don, no disrespect to the day care center, but the kids are as safe with me as they'll be anywhere... unless you want to keep them at Police Headquarters." Laura said.

"That's a thought, too." I said. "But seriously, you're probably right."

"You think there's going to be trouble?" asked Edward.

"I don't know." I said, fighting to not go into a reverie. "Maybe just paranoia and an overabundance of caution on my part..."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"It was good." Callie said. "The company is doing pretty well, and making good money. I think the biggest problem Annemarie has is finding good cameramen with an instinct for finding the right angles. So... what fun have I missed while I was in beautiful, sunny Los Angeles?"

"You picked a great week to be away." Cindy said. Let me tell you..." She proceeded to tell Callie everything that was going on, including her mistakes and the Press taking advantage of those mistakes, and her (Cindy).

"Oh, I think we can take care of that." said Callie. "Let's get home, and I'll run an idea by you..."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Okay, it's a 'go' then." said Priya Ajmani. She was sitting in the living room of Callie and Cindy's condo.

"Soooo..." Callie said with her beautiful grin, "you get a shot to scoop Hardwood, Cindy gets out of her mess. So what does that leave for me?"

"Eddy." said Priya.

"Eddy?" Cindy asked.

"I didn't come here by myself, you know." said Priya. "A girl's gotta have some protection."

"He's outside?" Callie asked. "Girl, get him in here... and in me!"

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Cindy watched as Priya and Callie gave Eddy's big cock a double-decker blowjob. She definitely was enjoying the sight of the two women kissing each other as they fellated Eddy, and Eddy was extremely fit and a handsome man to watch with the blonde and Indian beauties.

"Okay, Cindy." said Priya, moving to where Cindy was on the sofa. "Get me wet for Eddy's big cock!" With that, she practically sat down on Cindy's face. Cindy began eating the delicious Indian pussy, finding Priya to be extremely wet already. Then she felt Priya lean over, then Priya's wet tongue licking her own slit.

"Save some of that for me!" Callie called out as she gently jacked Eddy's hard, throbbing cock.

"Then get over here and start licking, bitch!" Priya commanded. Callie quickly got up and dove face-deep into her girlfriend's sopping wet cunt.

"Oh yeah, that's good.." Cindy moaned. Priya got off her and Callie and Cindy locked eyes as Callie tongued Cindy's slit. Then Cindy looked over and saw Priya climbing onto Eddy in the chair. Eddy was sucking Priya's big breasts as the Indian beauty fit the head of his huge cock into the bright pink, gaping slit, the contrast of the pink of her pussy to her brown skin being very erotic to Cindy...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

They were in the second bedroom now. Eddy had taken Priya into the bedroom, deposited her on the bed, mounted her, and begun fucking the gorgeous Indian reporterette with raw male power, making Priya cry out with delight. As he relentlessly fucked Priya, Eddy realized that someone was approaching his backside, and a P.I. like him was always aware of such things. In this case, it was Cindy and Callie, and their intentions were to enjoy watching the blonde stud fuck the dark-skinned babe.

"OH GOD, I'M COMING!" Priya cried out, followed by moans as she shivered violently, her cunt clutching at Eddy's pistoning meat. Eddy groaned, and could not hold back. He shoved his cock balls-deep into Priya's cunt and began firing spurt after spurt of his thick, ropy jism into her depths.

"Mmmmm, now that is hot!" Callie said. "Cindy! Cleanup on Aisle 5!" The blonde was already moving to lick Eddy's cum and Priya's juices off of Eddy's still-pulsing cock as he pulled out of Priya.

"Don't mind if I do." said Cindy, getting on top of Priya and lowering her pussy to the Indian reporterette's mouth, then burying her own tongue in Priya's well-fucked snatch and licking out Eddy's deposit...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Sometime later, Cindy was in her own bed in her bedroom. Eddy had recovered his hard-on with Callie's help, and he had mounted the beautiful blonde and was now fucking her with raw abandon. For herself, Callie was remembering how Eddy had fucked her during the Jaime Silver case, and she was loving getting fucked by Eddy's cock now. She had wrapped her shapely legs around Eddy's back to keep him deep inside her, and he was not disappointing her in the fucking he was throwing into her.

Cindy had watched for a while, but was tired and needed sleep. She went to her own bedroom, and got into bed. Before she could doze off, she heard her bedroom door open. Priya walked in, gloriously naked except for her high heel pumps.

"Want some company?" Priya asked hopefully.

"Sure." Cindy said, holding open the sheet. Priya climbed in and snuggled up to the ruggedly pretty blonde, her back pressing into Cindy's breasts and her magnificent ass pressing into Cindy's firm abs. Priya sighed with happiness as Cindy lowered the sheet over them both.

"So you didn't want some of Eddy?" Priya asked, her voice just above a whisper. "He's a hot stud. Not quite the Iron Crowbar, but a hot stud anyway."

"Naah." Cindy said. "I'll leave the men, including my stud cousin, to you guys. I'm an all-woman woman."

"I can understand that." Priya said. "But you're missing half the fun."

"Nope." Cindy said. "Did men in my younger days. Then I met a woman who kissed me right on the mouth, and I said 'I'm home!'. Haven't gone back, haven't missed it..."

Neither woman said any more... they were both falling asleep...

Part 16 - The Enemy Victorious

5:30am, Friday, August 18th. As I got into my Police SUV at the Mountain Nest, I looked around carefully but saw no one. But I still had a sense of foreboding that had been rising all night and would not go away. I'd half expected to be visited by Angela Harlan in a dream, but it was 'no joy' on that.

As I drove north along the road that serviced the houses along the way to the Mountain Nest, most of them owned by members of the Faculty or University Administration, I saw no vehicles parked along the side of the road. But as the road curved down to meet University Avenue near University Memorial Stadium, I saw clumps of students sitting on benches or standing in groups next to their cars in the parking lots. I noticed that their attire and personal cleanliness was far beneath the standard my mother would've ever allowed me to be seen in public. But worse, I felt like they were watching me...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"This is Bettina Wurtzburg, KXTC Fox Two News!" shouted the redheaded reporterette at 7:00am, Friday, August 18th, from in front of the Courthouse complex. "Fox Two News has learned that Women's Rights Groups are joining other Social Justice Groups in expressing outrage at the treatment of rape victim Kendra Luskin!."

Bettina: "With the University's Autumn Semester starting up in just days, there is concern about large numbers of young women returning to School and joining what have been to this point small and peaceful protests. The SOWs, the State Organization of Women, have issued what they have termed a 'Call To Action' to protest the Police treatment of Ms. Luskin as well as women's groups that have to this point peacefully protested the actions of Commander Donald Troy."

More Bettina: "In addition, the Citizens For Police Accountability, led by spokespersons Jay Swenson and Ken Eidex, have made fresh complaints to the Inspector General's Office about Commander Troy's conduct towards Ms. Luskin as well as disparaging comments he has made about the Press. The women's rights group 'Stop Abuse of Women', or the SAWs, have joined the CFPA action. Other Social Justice groups have expressed support for the women's groups."

Yet more Bettina: "Asked if he would pardon Peter Dwayne Gordon should he be convicted of forcible rape, Governor Val Jared said the question was completely premature, considering that Gordon has not had a trial yet, nor the evidence presented. When pressed that he was not denying that he would consider a pardon, the Governor stated angrily that the question was, and I quote, a 'Press ambush trap question' and that he wasn't playing their game. It should be noted, however, that the Governor refused to explicitly rule out a pardon for Peter Gordon."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

An hour later, we were stunned by what transpired.

"This is Priya Ajmani, Five-Alive News in the Morning!" shouted the beautiful Indian reporterette at 8:00am from in front of City Hall. "Five-Alive News has a special exclusive interview with State Attorney Jenna Stiles!"

Priya turned to Jenna as the camera moved to include both of them. "Ms. Stiles, do you have a solid case against Peter Dwayne Gordon?"

"I believe we do, Priya." said Jenna. "With the evidence obtained by Captain Cindy Ross and turned over to the D.A.---"

"That's not true!" shouted a voice. The camera panned out to show Captain Ross coming up to Jenna and Priya. I noticed Cindy's ice-blue eyes blazing as she said "I just did my job. Peter Gordon has not been convicted yet! Why are you throwing my name around like that?"

"You did provide the evidence!" said Jenna, shocked by the developments.

"But you're not talking about all of it!" shouted Cindy. "What about the discrepancy in Luskin's dress, and the affidavits that it was not torn? You're only telling people half of it, and using my name in vain to convict that man in the Media! That's dirty pool, Ms. Stiles!"

"You've done your part; it's my job to prosecute him now!" shouted Jenna. "So let me do it----"

"My job's not finished!" shouted Cindy. "If I find evidence she set him up, I'm going to give it to the Defense---"

"Who's side are you on?" screamed Jenna.

"The side of Justice!" replied Cindy. "Despite you constantly using my name in vain to bolster your weak case!"

Priya could not hide a grin as this little shouting match was carried via the airwaves into the homes and businesses of the Town & County...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"But Dan," snarled John Hardwood, "why, why did you let her air that?"

"Are you kidding?" replied Walther, editor of KSTD. "That was the hottest news we've had in a good long time!"

"But Dan..." gasped Hardwood. "Good grief, it ruined everything! We had Ross where we wanted her, we were driving a wedge between her and the Iron Crowbar... now that is what would've created hot news!"

"Good grief, Hardwood," muttered Walther, getting irritated. "First of all, your ratings suck. They're in the tank. Priya could hold up against Bettina, but you're just poison... rat poison... to us. Second, I don't know what this 'driving a wedge' business is, but you'd better be talking golf. The last thing I need is some kind of agenda-driven news trying to create problems with the Police Force, and especially the Iron Crowbar."

Hardwood was seething; so much of his work had been destroyed this morning. "All right, all right. But the D.A. will be screaming; that had to have affected the potential jury pool."

"As if we give a shit about something like that." replied Walther. "What's with you, Hardwood?" After a pause, Walther said "Listen, you better get out there and get me some hard news, or Priya's going to be back on in the mornings..."

Hardwood exited Walther's office, and went to get his camera crew. On the way, he made a phone call. "Listen," he said, "we got nuked this morning by Ross. Is it still on?... yes, hell yes, I'll be ready..."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

A half hour later, Captain Cindy Ross stormed into Police Headquarters. When she went by MCD, Captain Teresa Croyle stepped into the hallway, grabbed Cindy, and pulled her into MCD. The room burst into applause.

"We loved it." said Teresa.

"That was awesome, ma'am!" shouted Joanne Warner. Enthusiastic agreement and more cheering followed... including the applause from Captain Ross's immediate superior Officer. That would be Your Iron Crowbar.

"Brilliantly planned, flawlessly executed, Green Crowbar!" I said. "That was beautiful to be-hold."

Cindy exhaled, then allowed herself to feel the joy in the room. "Thank you, sir." she said. "Thank you, everyone. Now let's get to work and stop lollygagging around like this Captain of Operations, here..."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

*BUZZZ!* *BUZZZ!* *BUZZZ!* *BUZZZ!*

My Police cellphone went off at 9:15am, while I was meeting with Cindy and Teresa. I was about to press the button to send it to voicemail, then noticed with a slight chill that it was my wife calling.

"Yes, dear?" I said, answering it.

"Don," Laura said, "I'm in my office. I'm pretty sure a couple of groups of people were watching me when I got here. The kids are in the back room, but Callie isn't here yet... hold on..." A moment later, she came back on the line. "Don, there's people with signs coming this way..."

"Prepare to be evacuated." I said. "I'll be right down." I hung up the phone and said "Teresa, riot alert. Laura thinks they're targeting the Psychology Building. Get SpecOps and lots of armored Officers ready, immediately." Teresa ran out. I said to Cindy "Want to come with me and get Laura and the kids out of there?"