Fame

Story Info
It pays to get your name out there.
2.9k words
4.02
38.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fame can hit a man in two ways. He can get famous overnight, become the new big thing, and suddenly have his name in lights all over town. Or, fame can ease up on him, in a sneaky sort of way, and make him well-known without making him equal parts famous and infamous, which the first kind of fame always seems to do. That kind can engulf a man, distort his priorities, erode his senses, and leave him broken on the back page of a society insert in some nothing newspaper in some nowhere place like Kalamazoo or Tulsa or Amarillo. The second kind, if the man plays it right, can last a lifetime, and follow a man in a long line of sympathy and fondness, right into his well-attended grave.

He might even have some real, red-blooded, male kind of fun with it, too.

Wolf Williams was just a regular guy, with a few quirks (no serious man is without contradictions), and a knack for the right word in the right place at the right time. He might have had a little bit of luck on his side, too. One day he was a rather ordinary copy editor at a small town newspaper, and the next he was a rising columnist, still at that small town newspaper, but with a big city sense of how to read people and how to tell the world what he thought of it.

That part happened fast. The wife of a senor editor was a regular columnist, but she had gotten the itch to go back to school. Her spot was open. Wolf had written only a few short pieces, but enough to catch the eye of the publisher, who wanted to see what he could do with some real space to work. The job was his on a temporary basis. If he caught the attention of enough readers, then, well, there might be some permanent writing in his future. He got to work, and his first column was a hit the moment it was published. Soon, the Wednesday spot was his, and an occasional Sunday piece was assigned to him. After six weeks, he was the paper's leading recipient of e-mails. Life was good, and getting better.

After a six-month run of unqualified success, people started to notice him about town. His face appeared in the column head every week, and although it wasn't a particularly memorable face, if people see something often enough, they get used to it, and soon enough start to see that very thing standing out in crowds. Wolf's face soon stood out in crowds at restaurants, movie theaters, convenience stores, you name it. "Hey, Wolf!" and "Yo, Wolfman!" became regular features of his bike rides and jogs around the town of just over fifteen-thousand people. (There were even a few "You suck, jerk off!" kind of catcalls, but Wolf took the bad with the good.)

Eventually, Wolf's name got so familiar in the mind of the locals that they started coming up and talking to him, like they had known him all their lives. Some even sat down next to him at bars and restaurants, never minding that often he was reading a favorite author or writing out a new column longhand on a notepad. But Wolf's good nature led the folks into feeling they really had know him all along, and the conversations often lasted an hour or more.

It was that very scenario that led Wolf to discover a perk like no other: the effortless hook-up.

On a quiet Monday evening (one of Wolf's regular nights off), he was alone at a table at his favorite restaurant. He had the big screen TV in front of him, tuned to a football game, and his notepad on the table. As he wrote, a shadow came looming over his shoulder. No words followed, so he dropped his pen and looked up. "Hello," she said, followed by a smile topped with friendly, even eager, eyes. "I'm Karen."

"I'm Wo-"

"I know you. Or, I should say, I know who you are, Mr. Williams."

"Wolf, please." He stood and pulled out a chair.

"Thank you, Wolf."

She shook his hand before taking her seat. Wolf ordered another Coke (a tee-totaler; no one's perfect) and sat down.

"Having anything?"

"No, I'm fine," she said.

They let their eyes linger on one another for a few seconds before she broke the spell by looking down at his notes.

"I hope I didn't disturb a masterpiece in process."

"Huh? Oh, no, of course not." They laughed together. "My next masterpiece would be my first, I think."

"Oh, come on! That column you wrote on Mr. Darren Brock, the retiring Latin professor. Pure gold. Just genius."

"Why that's very kind of you to say. Thank you." he nodded to her, and she beamed a smile, her best yet, at him.

"I believe you won something for that one. Am I right?"

"Yes, yes. In fact I did. Thank you for remembering that." he tilted his glass of Coke at her, as if making a mock "Cheers."

"Actually, that's why I came over to you."

"Oh?"

"Yes. I'm Mrs. Brock." She smiled even broader and brighter still. She had just the friendliest face he thought he'd ever seen.

He reflexively reached down for his pen.

"Are you asking me to sign the column?" He had gotten used to people carrying old issues of his work and asking for autographs, a practice he reluctantly agreed to.

"Oh, no, Mr. Wil-.. Wolf. I would never impose on you that way. I really ju-"

"Oh, no, that would be no trou-"

"I just want you to fuck me."

Wolf swallowed his sentence, He cocked his head to the side, his eyebrows slightly raised. "Well..." was all he said.

Then he turned to look at the football game on the big screen. He took a long drink from his Coke, noticing the sound of the ice banging against the sides of the glass. He set the glass down and swirled it, watching and listening to the ice go round and round.

"Oh, my god! You're married! Are you married? Oh, no!"

"Nope," he said. He took another slow drink and replaced the glass on the table.

"I've embarrassed you! I'm so sorry!"

He turned to look at her.

"Karen, do you mind walking to my place?"

He got her friendliest smile yet.

---------------------

"You're younger than I imagined," she said. They climbed the back stairs to his second floor apartment. She had not stopped explaining herself the whole four blocks it took to get to his place.

"And you must think I'm crazy to be my age -- I'm almost 53 -- and just go up to a stranger and say 'fuck' the way I did."

Fifty-fucking three? Shit, she doesn't look it, he thought. Maybe it's that black dress. He put the key in the door and turned on a light when he got inside.

"God, I haven't been this bold since I was -'

"Karen."

"Yes?" She was still in the hallway.

"Do you want to come inside?"

"I do!"

He reached for a wrist and pulled her in, letting the door slam itself shut. He pushed her against a wall and let his hands run up through the blond hair on both sides of her head. He looked her dead in the eyes and lingered for just a second before kissing her as deeply as he could. She sagged into the wall and moaned. He pressed his hips into hers and let his chest ease into her tits. She practically threw her hands around his waist and squeezed. He reached down and threw them off him.

"Don't!"

"But I-"

He put a hand to her mouth.

"I'll touch you."

He kissed her again, as deeply as before. The moment his tongue was deepest, and her moans were starting, her ripped her dress apart at the chest. Her arms fell limp at her sides as she moaned; almost from the toes up he could feel the energy of it, guttural, carnivorous. Her body shook. Instinctively her hands reached for him. He batted them away, pushing her back into the wall until she was a part of it. He lifted a knee and massaged her clit with it, or near enough to it that she humped his knee and nearly collapsed to the floor while doing it. He stood her up at the shoulders and drew his mouth from hers. He slid down to her neck, then to an ear, letting his tongue work deep into it.

"Good god! Oh! Oh! Oh! My god kiss me again!!!"

"Shut up."

He whipped her around so she faced the wall. He yanked her hips back and let her ass -- as welcome on a 30-year-old as it was on her 53-year-old body -- sink into crotch. "Oh, YES! I feel it in there, Wolf!" She grinded her hips back and expertly massaged his cock through his pants. "GOD I want it!!"

"Quiet."

He reached around and grabbed both tits, ripping away the bra and pulling the breasts apart by stretching the nipples. "YESSSSS!" she squealed, sending her ass massage into hyperdrive. "MY GOD FUCK ME NOW PLEASE DON'T WAIT GOD DO IT NOW PLEASE WOLF!!"

He obliged, but not right away. He let go of her tits and slapped her ass, first on one cheek, through her dress, and then on the other. "OH!"

"What did you ask me to do?"

"FUCK ME FUCK ME PLEASE! PLEASE BABY!!"

SLAP! SLAP!

"AGGHHH!!! OH BABY YESSSS!!"

"You said fuck you? Now?"

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!! NOW OH GOD FUCK ME HARD!!"

SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!"

He lifted the dress off her ass. Her panties he tore down in a second. He made sure she could hear the clang of his belt buckle and the rip of his zipper. He jammed three fingers into her cunt from the back. "JEEEEEEEEE-SUS!!!!" she cried out. He slipped his dick into his hand like it was a shoehorn and went deep on the first stroke, tugging her hips back into him and ramming all the way to the core.

She tried to scream but could only let out a breath so deep her chest nearly deflated. She threw both hands against the wall, bracing herself, as her head bobbed up and down between her shoulders. She then shook her head side to side. Still no scream, only breaths.

Behind her, Wolf slammed all his meat -- thick and veined and muscular like a lumberjack's forearm -- as deep as he could. His thrusts were hard, and full speed, but his retractions were slow, measured, calculated.... she felt every vein rub across every inch of her inner walls. As he was just about to withdraw all the way to the tip of his dick, he paused, then slammed back in all eight and a half inches until it hit home inside. Juice flew out. Air escaped in farts. He was relentless, merciless. He paid attention to his own pulse. If it was above 70, it was just barely. He began matching the strokes to his heartbeat, a rhythm that threatened to drive her head into the wall.

In a move she never felt coming, he grabbed her hips and flipped her, like a gymnast rolling to her side, legs flying upward. Her ass landed on the ottoman, his dick still in her. She had swiveled right up and over it. Once on her back, she drew a breath, finally, and gathered the power to scream.

"MY GOD MY GOD HOW DID YOU DO THAT OH GOD OH GOD AAAAAGGGGHHHHHHHHHH KEEP FUCKING ME!!!!!!!"

"Okay."

He went whole hog on her now, driving into her and pulling out with no regard for pain or injury. he flipped her legs up to his shoulders and leaned forward. Every inward thrust slammed his dick head into some part of her that was not meant to be slammed into. She didn't care, or didn't feel it. Either way, she reached over her head, grabbed what she could for support, and dug in for all she could bare.

"OH MY GOD OH MY GOD YOU'RE SO FUCKING DEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPP WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YESS MY GOD MY GOD MY GOD!!!!"

At that moment, he sensed it. He grabbed her ankles and held them together, high over them both, and leaned her legs to her head. When he felt his dick nestle into her g-spot, he started jerking her legs up and down, stopping his own motions altogether and using her legs to create every sensation. She was not ready for it.

"AAAAGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! I'M CUMMING I'M CUMMING I'M CUMMING OH NO OH NO OH NO OOOOOOOOOOOOOO GODDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!"

The squirts poured out, shooting up into his stomach, others going out the bottom and soaking his balls in a liquid envelope of heat and stickiness and twat lather. The smell of it all energized him, and he changed her position again, this time turning her to her side and slamming into her in a half doggy position as she lay on her side.

'JESUS! JESUS! YESSSSSSSSSS!!! WHAT? WHAT'S THAT? OHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! FUCK FUCK FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME!!!'

He reached down and twisted a nipple; she screamed again. He watched the flesh of her tits jiggle and bounce and flutter in waves. He pulled and played with the nipple. She was thrashing, a fish on shore, a wire cut and wriggling, with sparks shooting all over. But he could tell her energy was waning. The orgasms were relentless. SHe hed her face buried in the pillow, saving her throat as the screams muffled into the fabric. Her limit was in sight, and she let him know.

"i can't... i can't... please.. oh my god.... never... oh my god... can we stop? please? oh my... god..... god.... i just need... a need .. a.."

"You need some cock up your ass."

"NO! NEVER DON'T DO-"

He let two fingers soak in the cum running out of her and then slipped them up her exposed ass. Her head shot into the pillows and she screamed. His cock began thrusting deeper and faster again, his fingers up her ass matching perfectly.

"Take that. Take it. Take it and cum and never say 'No' again."

'OOOOHHHHHHH MY GOD YES! YES YES YESYESYESYESYES!!!!!!! JESUS CHRIST GOD YESSSS FUCK ME MOTHER FUCKER YESYESYES!!!!"

She was cumming again and close to passing out now. She was losing breath again, burying her face deeper into the pillow. He took his fingers out of her ass and pulled her hair, lifting her head and her face off the pillow.

"Is this what you wanted? This is what you came here for? This is why you read my shit when I write it?"

"YESSSSS! OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD YES YES YES!!!! FUCK ME, MY GOD I NEVER CUM NEVER CUM MY GOD!!!!"

"Are you cumming now?"

"YESSSSS!! I CAN'T FUCKING STOP CAN'T STOP MY GOD MY GOD!!! PLEASE!!!"

"Please what?"

"PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE!"

"Please what? Please stop?"

"YES!!! PLEASE!!! OH MY GOD..."

"Stop so you can suck my cock?"

"YES! YES! YES! CUM FOR ME BABY CUM NOW BABY!!"

"So you can drink it, drink that fucking cum?"

"YES! YES! CUM FOR ME! CUM BABY I WANT IT!!"

He pulled his cock out of her and rolled her onto her back. He stood and moved so he was next to her face. She opened her mouth weakly so he grabbed her hair and pulled her forward. His cock slid into her mouth. The cum splattered out as soon she closed her mouth around the shaft. He pulled her deep onto his dick and pumped as much cum as he could. She gulped, licked, sucked, gasped.... her hands around him, pulling him closer by his ass cheeks. She sucked as deeply as she could, surprising him with her energy.

Done, he pulled out. She collapsed. He looked down. Her hair was mangled, wet, helter skelter. She laid across the ottoman like a corpse. The black dress was in tatters, hanging off her hips as a limp afterthought. He quietly left her to get a glass of water and bring it into the room.

Slowly her breath came back to her. So did her thoughts; after a while the dizziness wore off. She tried to reconcile the polite man in the restaurant with the insatiable demon who had left her for near-dead.She looked around for him. He came out of the kitchen carrying two glasses of water. He sat them on a table next to her and sat on the chair near the ottoman. She sat up. The friendly smile was back. She brushed the matted hair back over her forehead and reached for a glass. he lifted it and handed it to her.

"Thank you."

"You're Welcome."

"God!" she let out, breathlessly.

"What?"

"Just..... God! I never expected... that!"

He smiled, almost awkwardly. Poor girl, he thought. Does she know it's only eight-thirty? What will she be like at eleven?

"Have any other women.... ever...."

"Ever what?"

"Ever.... you know.... oh, never mind."

He smiled, friendlier this time.

"Tell me."

"Yes?"

"What did your husband think of that column."

"Oh, he loved it!"

"Really? How nice!"

"Everyone we know loved it. They read you all the time."

"Do they now? Who is 'they?'"

"All our friends. My girlfriends just love you."

"Is that so.................?"

-----------------------

Fame can just ease up on a man, and if he plays it right..