Familiar Strangers

Story Info
She had come this far, she reasoned.
1.2k words
4.12
12.3k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She didn't know much about him when their eyes locked at that party. All she saw was a man who was tall, with an athletic build and kind eyes with a hidden spark of danger. She was intrigued. He had a reputation, he was well known in their hometown. A man like him would be a challenge, she thought to herself.

She didn't particularly care who he was, or what he had. She just knew that he was having a strange effect on her. She, who was usually so in control, was mindful of the moistness between her legs. He approached her while she went to refresh her drink.

"Hello" he said.

His voice was smooth, almost melodic. She could happily listen to it all night.

"Hi, nice to meet you" She replied.

They exchanged names and thoughts on the party. It was Christmas time, and neither one particularly enjoyed the holiday. An astute observer would have noticed the sparks between them, the way their eyes carried on an entirely different conversation than what their mouths were saying. She nervously touched an earring, while trying to figure out why this man was putting her on edge. Was it the way he seemed to stare right through her? The way his voice seduced her while she listened, weak in the knees? She didn't know. All she knew was that she desperately wanted to go home with this man.

As if reading her mind, he asked if she would like to go back to his place for a drink or two.

She nodded breathlessly, anxious to be away form the noise, away from the eyes and jealous titters from the women.

"Let's go" He ordered with an air of authority.

They got into his car and drive in silence to his house. She barely noticed the walled community, the luxury cars in each driveway, the immaculate landscaped lawns. All she saw was a vision if him caressing her in her most secret places.

They pulled up to his impressive house and he opened the door for her. She wondered how she was able to walk..her legs felt so weak and unsteady. Once inside, he grabbed her and pinned her up against the wall. His tongue darted in and out of her mouth, probing, licking, sucking. She touched the side of his face and was stunned when he slapped her hand away. As he bit her lip he told her "you don't touch me until I say so".

She tasted blood, but she kept still. Part of her wanted to run, but another deeper part of her told her to stay put. On some unconscious level, she knew she wanted this.

They moved into his bedroom and the sight that greeted her shocked her. Chains, harnesses, gags, whips, belts, and a giant rack were scattered about the room. He hovered behind her and ordered her to strip.

With shaking hands, she undid the zipper of her dress. It slid off her body and to the floor, leaving her standing in only the briefest of panties. She shivered slightly, more from anxiety than the cold.

He moved around her slowly, observing her lithe body. She was glad she had been at the gym for the past two months. She knew she looked her best. Tight thighs, a perfect ass, flat taut stomach and breasts that were a perfect handful. She had no false modesty..She worked hard to look the way she did.

He sighed gently as he reached out to touch her ass. Goosebumps formed all over her skin and his fingers pinched and lightly spanked her backside. He ordered her to put her hands behind her back. Shaking, she did as was bade and felt cuffs being attached to her wrists. He hooked her up to the chain hanging from the ceiling. Her body was pushed forward as he raised her arms. She found her balance when she spread her legs.

He grinned and asked her if she was ready. When she replied "ready for what?" she felt His hand slap her ass.

"Yes or no?" He whispered.

She had come this far, she reasoned. May as well see where this goes.

"Yes" she said. "I'm ready".

He undid His pants and removed His belt. He held it in front of her face and told her to kiss it.

She kissed the leather, the smell intoxicating to her. She vaguely heard Him explain that He was to be addressed as "Sir"

"Yes Sir" She said meekly.

"That's a good girl" He crooned. Then He let loose with the belt.

The first strike caught her by surprise. She felt the stinging almost immediately, and smiled a secret smile of triumph. She could take it.

He hit her again, harder, with more precision. The belt caught her where her legs met her ass and she moaned. It felt unbearably hot and intense.

The third strike made her legs buckle as He found the right spot. He enjoyed seeing the welts form on her virgin ass. He struck her again and again, releasing all His frustrations out on her, this beautiful stranger. She found the moistness growing between her legs. Her nipples were erect as she cursed her body for betraying her. He stopped for a moment and observed her slit, glistening with moisture. He had known she was the right girl, He smiled to Himself.

"You're enjoying this, aren't you?" He asked, knowing full well she was.

"Yes" she squeaked.

He hit her again, hard.

"Yes Sir" She almost screamed back at Him.

He moved in front of her and bent to her breasts. He started licking and sucking them, cupping them together, chewing on her nipples. Her hips writhed, moving back and forth, desperate to have something in her. She needed to cum, and she needed Him inside of her.

He read her body language and smirked. He picked her up, her hands still tied behind her back, and He lowered her onto His erect cock. She wrapped her legs tightly around Him, moving up and down on His shaft. His hands grabbed her red ass as He pumped in and out of her wet slit. She moaned as He sunk His teeth into her neck. Her breathing was ragged, she was so close. As she reached her climax, He joined her, digging His nails into the welts on her ass. That sudden rush of pain was it for her, she was there. She loved feeling Him empty into her. He loved feeling her slit tighten around His cock. She screamed out as she came, squeezing His torso with her thighs. Her wrists fought against the restraints, but she was past the point of feeling any pain. She had reached her sub space.

He gently released her wrists, noting the bruises already forming. Her arms flopped down to her side. It was too much effort to control the muscles, she thought weakly.

He placed her on His bed and she curled up into the fetal position. Her eyes never left Him as she watched Him move around the room, tidying up.

He left the bedroom and went to have a shower. She was vaguely aware of the sound of running water in the background.

Her whole body felt alive. She could feel the heat from her punished ass, the bite mark on her neck, the broken skin around her nipples and she smiled.

There was nothing she adored more than playing pretend with her Dom.