Familiar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He took a moment to catch his breath, before pulling out. "I'm sorry for getting so rough with you, Lu-Rin. Did I hurt you?"

"No," I said in a small voice, "I . . . I liked it." I really, really did. And that shamed me. I looked up at him and starting licking his cock clean. His hands went back to stroking my hair, and when I finished he helped me stand up.

"How are you so good at sucking cock, sweetheart?" One of his fingers trailed along my jawline. I blushed. Hearing those words from his mouth . . . damn, that was so sexy.

"I kind of realised that I don't have a gag reflex . . . I guess as a familiar, I don't eat, so I don't need to worry about spoilt or poisoned food, so there's no point in a gag reflex."

He blinked. "You don't eat?" I shook my head.

"My body is sustained by magic, remember? I just absorb a small but steady stream of magic from my master - you."

He frowned. "I didn't notice before. But I can now sense it . . . it's barely anything." He shrugged, and then smirked at me. "You become very submissive when you get aroused."

I wouldn't be surprised if my face was bright red by now. "What do you mean?"

"I mean you worship my cock," he whispered softly. My member twitched violently at his hot words. His eyes widened. "Do dirty words make you hard for me, Lu-Rin?" I hid my face in his chest and moaned. His hands smoothed down my back and he pulled off the shirt I had been wearing. He gripped my ass, a cheek in each hand, and squeezed them firmly. "You are such a little slut." I arched my back, pushing my ass into his hands. "Not here. I'm not taking your virginity in a kitchen. To my room, slut." He punctuated the last word with a slap to my ass. I wriggled out of his grip, laughing, and began to lead the way back to his room. He picked up the blue shirt before following me.

Now, there was no way I wanted Solan getting soft on the trip back to his room . . . so I teased him. A little. Knowing he was behind me, I put more sway into my stride, shaking my ass every now and then to make sure he was watching. I turned to check that he was, and abruptly found myself hauled up and flung over a broad shoulder.

"Put me down, you big brute!" I shrieked, laughing.

He slapped my ass a couple more times. "Oh, I'll let you down all right." I heard him kick open a door and then I was flying through the air to land on the bed. I bounced, giggling, and turned to look at Solan . . .

To find him stripped down. Noticing my gaze, he slowed, pulling the offending cloth from his body to reveal his smooth muscles and his stiff, beautiful cock. It suddenly hit me that it would be inside me very soon.

And I was scared.

His hot gaze softened when he saw the fear in my face, and he stepped onto the bed to lean over me. His mouth met mine in a kiss, and some small part of my mind noted that it was my first. Our first. The rest of my mind was preoccupied with the way he nibbled at my lips, and the aggressive way his long tongue thrust into my mouth. He moved from my mouth, travelling down my chin and throat with a trail of kisses. He kissed one of my nipples, licked it, and sucked it hard, nipping it gently every now and then. I gasped and moaned. He lifted his head briefly to grin at me. He bent his head to my other nipple, suckling and biting.

Solan moved down even further, kissing and licking my cock before taking it fully into his mouth. He pulled off and continued his downward trajectory, placing a kiss on my hole before covering it with long licks. His tongue thrust inside, and I came right there and then. Mercilessly, he fucked my asshole with his tongue. I cried out, and he pushed two of his fingers into my mouth. I sucked on them hard, nibbling them and lashing them with my tongue. When he pulled them back, a string of saliva connected them to my lips. The hand disappeared, and a moment later I felt it at my asshole, one finger pushing inside as he licked the stretch of skin just above my needy hole. His finger loosened me up as he fucked me with it. Before long, one finger became two, and then three. Then I was suddenly empty, and before I could moan my disappointment I felt the head of his cock against my asshole.

"Beg for it, Lu-Rin," Solan growled at me.

Without hesitation, pleas gushed from my lips. "Master, oh please please fuck me. Make love to my slutty hole, make me addicted to your cock. Please!"

He speared me with a single thrust, and I cried out in mingled pain and pleasure. He worked his cock into with shallow fucking thrusts until I could take it all. As soon as he was fully inside me, he pulled out almost completely and then began to thrust harder and faster, going in all the way to the hilt and then pulling back until the head almost popped from my clasping channel. He pounded me, and I loved every second of it.

"You are so damn tight, baby," he growled. "How does it feel to have your ass pounded like the needy little slut you are?"

"I love it, master," I moaned in ecstasy. "I love the way you slam into my ass, I love your cock. I love you." I screamed out in climax as my cock shot my seed high into the air to splatter my body and face. My ass clenched hard on the invading cock, spasming uncontrollably. It pushed Solan over the edge and he roared my name as his cock spewed wave after wave of hot cum straight into my willing ass. He collapsed on top of me, his lips finding mine in a kiss.

We lay like that for a long time, with him inside and on top of me.

12