Familiarity

Story Info
Pleasures are darker when the world is overtaken with Zombie.
1.8k words
21.2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SrahFox
SrahFox
80 Followers

Geoffrey could hear the yelling and cheers from outside the old house. For a moment he felt sheer terror. Noise was bad, it always brought Them. He stood just inside the gate and fought the fear battling him. He took deep even breaths. The house was far out in the country and They tended to stay in the cities, where the people were.

Part of him wanted to run. Running was the only way to stay alive. The rest of him wanted, needed to be with other people; to cheer and laugh, to talk without fear of death.

Surely there were enough people here. With a final steadying breath he went for the door.

He didn't know what to expect. All he'd heard were whispered rumors from the occasional stranger. Somewhere he could be human again, even if only for a little while. A place he could take out his frustration and anger. The frustration and anger they all shared.

Someone met him at the door with a huge grin.

"Welcome friend!" He nearly bellowed. Geoffrey twitched in reaction to the sound of the man's voice.

"You're safe here, don't worry!" The large man patted him on the shoulder. "Go right in. There's some drink and a little food in the kitchen." The man's dark eyes twinkled merrily in the twilight. "Just remember there is a limited supply" With that the man nearly pushed him through the door.

The inside of the house was overly warm and smelled of sex.

Sex? Automatically his eyes went to the center of the room.

Whatever was going on there had attracted a circle of onlookers. Every one of them were men, he doubted a single one wasn't cheering or howling.

Unsure, Geoffrey moved into the crowd. Someone suddenly moved from his view, allowing him to see what was garnering all the attention.

At first all he saw was someone fucking as if his life depended on it. Then the growls and screams penetrated his brain and he finally really saw what was happening.

The man was fucking one of Them! She was tied so tight her skin was broken. Her killing mouth was stuffed with rags but there was no doubt in his mind she was one of Them. Her eyes were dark and lifeless inside her pallid bruised face. Her hair seemed to be missing in clumps. Her skin was mottled and graying, blood so old it was black covered her face and body.

A scream tried to work it's was past his lips but never made it. He backed out of the group to stumble to the staircase.

While he was trying to suck in enough breath to calm himself the giant man found him.

"Great sport huh?!" He bellowed.

"Sport" Geoffrey whispered.

"Yeah, now we can punish them for what they've done." He 'patted' Geoffrey on the back again. "Don't miss the rooms upstairs!"

Oh god, upstairs? Geoffrey knew he should leave. Knew he shouldn't climb those stairs, but he couldn't seem to stop himself. He had to know.

Slowly he climbed the stairs. He could hear the yells and growls up here, but not nearly as loud as it had been in the living room. As if to beckon people in, most of the doors were open up here.

The first door opened to a large bedroom with one of Them strung up, cross eagle, in the room. She was strung up so tight she could do no more than jerk and twitch in her bounds. Her pale grayish skin was in shreds across her back, strips hanging loose. If she's been alive she would have bleed to death from her wounds. Below her was a puddle of gelled looking blackness he didn't, couldn't look to closely at.

He backed away before the next blow could fall.

Father down the hall a gore splattered woman exited a door to join her fellow woman in the hall.

Geoffrey felt a moment of awe at seeing her here. Hell he'd not seen a woman in weeks. His awe died the moment she grinned.

Her face was feral and none to human with that grin on it. Her eyes held a dark joy as she held up a prize. He swallowed pile and hurried along, careful not to look too closely.

"Damn it Jules, now we can't have any fun!" Someone whined behind him.

A low chuckle chased him down the hall. "Not like he could use it anyway." The sound of their laughter pushed him into one of the rooms.

The room was relatively small, holding only a bed, it's occupants and two other people. The soft sounds of sex and intermittent groans were almost a balm to his ears after the cheers and screaming.

He could handle this, the other people in the room were blocking his view anyway. He could only see a man's back and two long slender legs. He started to wonder if the woman was still human she was making so little noise.

For the first time sense coming to the house Geoffrey relaxed slightly. He felt his dick take an interest. He could almost imagine this was any old place with people sharing one another.

The extra two men moved enough to let him see. The man on the bed pounded in and out of the girl. His exertion was measure in the pants and gasps that echoed around them. The girl's skin was pale and unblemished. His cock grew harder against his jeans.

Another subtle shift of people and he could finally see the girls back. He froze in shock and his cock grew so hard it throbbed.

Across the bound girls back was a tattoo of Van Gogh's Starry Night. He knew that back, knew every whirl, every star.

"Amelia" He whispered. His voice was a soft caress of sound. The men glanced at him. He knew she had to be one of Them, his Amelia would never have given herself to more than one man. She'd never be bound, never be watched. He'd begged, cajoled, and pleaded with her when they'd been together. He'd had needs she wouldn't, couldn't meet.

They'd eventually split over differences they couldn't mend. He'd loved her and a part of him always would.

Now here she was, doing all the things she wouldn't with him. His thoughts went blank to everything but what he was seeing. His mind ignored the thought that surely she was no longer alive that she was bound against her will. All he could think clearly about was the other men sliding into a pussy he thought of as his, of her being bound so tightly.

Before he knew what he was doing his hand had gone forward to glide over her cold side. He whispered her name again. The body that had once belonged to Amelia bucked violently at his touch and started to howl. The man in her gave one final thrust and with a grunt came.

"Do you know her?" The man asked when he had his pants buckled.

"Yes," he whispered, eyes following those beloved lines. "she was mine."

His eyes never left her so he didn't see the look they changed, shame, horror and a touch of fear.

"Look man…uh.. we didn't know…."

"It's okay" Geoffrey quickly said. If they said much more his delicate fantasy would collapse. "I understand."

"Hey," a different man spoke. "we'll leave you"

"No!" He hadn't meant to snap but couldn't seem to keep himself from it. "Please stay"

This would be the only time he'd get all of what he had wanted and needed for so long.

"Whatever man." But they stayed.

Slowly Geoffrey ran a hand down her back, she struggled against her bounds and growled. "That's right baby, fight me." She began to fight against her bounds in earnest, almost as if she'd heard. Her howls turned into muffled screams.

So life like, Geoffrey thought as she thrashed her head. Her wonderful amber hair stuck erratically out from a dark hook she wore. He thought about removing it to see her once again. But the thought of seeing her grey eyes so dead stayed his hand. It was easier to… imagine this was real without seeing her.

Ignoring everything else Geoffrey took his pants off and climbed between her legs. Her thighs were covered in other men's seed. He shuddered at the image and slowly slid into her, relishing the left behind wetness. She shuddered and bucked against him, her screams and moans vibrating threw her back. "That's it baby." He thrust into her harder, sliding freely. He could feel the men's eyes on them and he relished it. Loved the thought of them judging his performance. H gripped her hips tighter and drove in harder.

She fought him, every last part of her fought to unset him, her screams almost started to sound desperate.

He slid his hands under her to grab her breasts. He'd always loved her nipples. They were perfect little pebbles. He grasped them between his fingers and tugged as he drove into her harder and faster. As he got closer to his climax his eyes started to roam her back like they always had. The breathing of the other men grew around him and goaled him on.

"Oh god Amelia!" His seed joined the other men's in her body.

Slowly he pulled away and looked at the struggling body below him. With his blind passion over he couldn't miss the old filth and blood under her.

He couldn't keep his eyes off of the body before him. He was entranced. He stared for so long that he barely heard the other men leave the room. His eyes followed those familiar lines. Over and over while his mind rebelled at what had just happened, what he was doing. His eyes traced those lines until they stopped being familiar, shifted in his eyes.

He suddenly had to see her face one more time. Even though the thought of seeing her lovely eyes glazed and dead hurt his chest. Geoffrey knew if he saw her face, saw the death there, somehow he could forgive himself for what he'd done. Although, conversely it had been pretending she was alive and willing that had made it possible for him to climb on the bed.

The body before him was shuddering slightly. His fingers trembled on the ties to the hood. Maybe they would let him end this horrible undeath for her.

The more the Body shook under him the harder he found it to unlace the hood. The body sounded as if it was crying. What was wrong with him?

Why wasn't it trying to get him? Geoffrey thought as he could finally pull the hood free.

Grey eyes suddenly met his in betrayal and pain.

Geoffrey stumbled off the bed nearly falling, his horrified eyes couldn't leave her face.

Oh God! What had he done!? Amelia's eyes were bright, tears streaking her cheeks. She tried to scream his name around the wad of fabric tied into her mouth. Rage filled those eyes and she started thrashing so hard the rope reopened bloody wounds on her limbs.

"No," Geoffrey whispered and bolted for the door. His muffled screams followed him down the hall.

The sound echoed in his head as he broke threw the front door.

SrahFox
SrahFox
80 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Awakening Woman torn between lust and impregnation fear by dom male.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Seduced by My Doctor An unorthodox physician’s treatment leaves me pregnant.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Domestication: Making a Wife An angry young lesbian goes on a revenge date. With a man.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Favours Ch. 01 Tatiana finds herself lost in the forest.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Serpent's Charm Ch. 01 Witch with a fear of snakes meets a seductive demonic lamia.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
More Stories