Familiarity Breeds Interest Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
orie
orie
4,256 Followers

I begin at her knees, and slowly lick, kiss and nip my way to her crotch. Ignoring the spot that begs to be touched, I repeat my attentions on her other thigh. I kiss my way up to her breasts and for the first time taste them with my tongue.

Becky and I then kiss with open mouths.

Retracing my path down her body, I am now at the red, trimmed patch. Her clit is swollen and pushing against the hood visible through the silky strands. I turn to check in once more with Anne Marie only to see she has stripped and is masturbating with two fingers while watching Becky and me.

I begin licking her clit, then taking it in my mouth, teasing it with my tongue, pulling it with my teeth, and using my fingers to roll it back and forth. Becky moans, groans and keeps thrusting up to return my pressure. I slip my middle finger in and start searching for her G spot. I find it and rub back and forth while tonguing her clit. Soon Becky's legs tighten on my head, her fingers grab my hair to push my face harder into her soaking sex, and she lets out a growl that seems to come from the deepest part of her essence.

She comes in five long spasms and then relaxes so quickly, I think she's passed out. I look up to see Anne Marie's face approaching me. We kiss and soon her tongue removes all traces of the sweet juices that linger on my lips, chin and cheeks. She leans her head in and softly licks the remaining wetness from Becky's still swollen sex. I stare in wonder as Anne Marie's tongue disappears inside Becky. Becky groans and Anne Marie retracts it.

We somehow made it to bed and sleep for two hours. I wake to find Anne Marie and Becky holding each other. They look at me and Anne Marie announces that Becky wants to say something. Becky puts her hand on my face, stroking my cheek. "That was the best orgasm I've had in a long, long, long time. Thank you, thank you and thank you."

I lean up and kiss her softly, and reach past her face and kiss Anne Marie. "I kinda enjoyed it my self," I admit.

We wake again later with a serious case of the munchies. The women tell me to stay in bed and they scurry out to scrounge some food.

When they return and settle back in the bed, one on either side of me, we devour the M&M's, pretzels and marshmallow fluff.

With a spoon of fluff poised at her mouth, Anne Marie looks at Owen and Becky and declares.

"Now, let's start thinking about the dinner we are going to have for the entire house, with our naked waiter."

She and Becky squeal and high five each other. I wonder what I getting into, but knew whatever it is, it will be fun. Thinking of serving five beautiful women while being completely naked gets my imagination and libido moving ahead in high gear.

orie
orie
4,256 Followers
12