Familiarity Breeds Interest Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
orie
orie
4,258 Followers

I catch my breath and turn to go back in.

In the hallway I meet Trish carrying the chilled bowl of water.

After another two minutes of torture, I reenter the kitchen and wink at Trish. She winks back, tales the bowl and I pick up the tray with the cheese and serving plates and go back in.

I finish the last of the red wine topping off the glasses. The ladies say they can't handle another bottle right now, and ask if it would be rude if they skip the salad. They admit to being stuffed and want to leave some room for dessert.

I agree and suggest they go into the living room to relax and I will bring coffee before they have dessert.

I clear the table and go back to find Trish finishing making a pot of coffee. She pours it into a carafe and puts cream and sugar on a tray, next to cups and saucers.

I bring the tray to the living room and serve the coffee. The women are relaxing in the candlelit room, and I notice they all have unsnapped their pants or loosened a skirt.

I stand silently, letting them look at me. The wine has also loosened everyone's tongue.

Rita says, "See, Linda, it's uncircumcised. That skin pulls back when he's excited and it looks like a regular cock then."

Linda punches her roommate's arm, "I knew that."

"Like hell you did," retorts Rita. "You thought he had an accident or something."

"God, Rita, you are such a bitch.'

Anne Marie interjects. "Look, we all learn things new all the time. Linda, it's Ok if you had only seen circumcised men before. There's no shame in that. Now, you've seen a man who is different from what you've known. God knows, I was freaked by the first one I saw."

"Really," asks Linda.

"Really, dear," Anne Marie assures her. "So, how about a little show and tell?"

She motions for me to come to her. Linda is sitting next to Anne Marie on the couch. Anne Marie reaches out and rubs the newly shaven area.

"Do you like this look, Linda?"

"It's very different, but sexy different."

"Feel how smooth it is," says Anne Marie.

Linda hesitates, and Anne Marie takes her hand and places it on my pubis. Linda lets her fingers move back and forth. Anne Marie then repositions her hand onto my sack.

"God, this is smooth, too." Linda gingerly feels each testicle.

"Now, watch, dear," says Anne Marie.

She pulls back my foreskin, revealing the head beneath.

"Does that look more familiar?" she asks.

Linda can only nod. Anne Marie points the tip of my dick toward Linda. Hesitatingly, Linda puts her small fingers on my shaft and with the other hand slides back the foreskin. She repeats this motion, smiling broadly.

She finally removes her hands and sits back, making a movement of fanning herself.

The other women laugh.

Anne Marie asks me to serve dessert.

Linda says she will help, since she brought the canolis.

Anne Marie says, "Are you sure?"

"Of course, why not?"

"Well, our waitstaff is naked, so if you help, you'll have to be nude, too."

Linda's mouth drops open. She stays that way for a few moments, then says, "I guess Owen can handle it himself."

"Pity," said Anne Marie.

I return to the kitchen. Trish had plated the canolis and is whipping up a fresh batch of cream for the topping.

I take a long drink of ice water and comment I am getting a little worried.

"Why," asks Trish as she concentrates on bringing the cream to the right consistency.

I explain how Anne Marie was showing me to Linda and how Linda was touching me, and I am as limp as a soft noodle. Trish looks over her shoulder to confirm my assertion.

"So, what's the big deal," she asks. "I mean before you were plunging it in ice water to get rid of a boner."

"Yeah, well, the deal is for dessert I'm supposed to serve them with an erection. Sort of a special treat. Then, they can do whatever."

"Whatever," asks Trish?

"Yeah, like put whipped cream on it and clean it off. Stuff like that."

"Great, and here I am a fuckin' scullery maid and just get to make the fuckin' whipped cream."

They both smile, then Trish gets a wicked grin.

"Unless..."

"Unless what?" I ask.

"Unless, I test drive the whipped cream and get you ready for the big show at the same time."

I raise an eyebrow, but say nothing.

Trish crosses to the swinging door that leads to the dining room. She kneels before it, blocking it with her feet.

"No sense taking chances we'll be interrupted."

She peels off her tee shirt, once again exposing her tiny, but erotic, breasts and hard nipples. She motions me to her.

Taking a ladle of whipped cream, she spreads it on my flaccid penis. Then, bending in, she slowly licks it off and finishes by taking the whole of me in her mouth. She moves her mouth, using her tongue on my tip, and soon begins to see the result of her effort.

My erection grows and she draws back. Holding it by the base, she licks it up and down and then caresses my balls with her tongue. She stands and pulls me to her. My erection pushes against her jeans, while her naked breasts are crushed against my chest. Her hands cup my butt and pull me even tighter. She kisses me hard and shoves her tongue deep in my mouth.

Moving away she gazes down at the hard object that now curves back up and toward my clean shaven stomach.

"I think you are ready for your close-up, baby. But, before you go..."

Trish takes the spoon and places a dollop of the whipped cream on each of her small breasts. I look down smile, and joyfully clean each delicate nub.

I pick up the tray of canolis and push through the door.

The women are all back at the table and there's a gasp as I enter the room.

I stand by each woman as she reaches a plate from the tray and places it in front of her.

I finish by serving Anne Marie, who after looking at each woman seated around the table, places a kiss on the tip of my penis, followed by a chorus of "oohs".

I back away and disappear into the kitchen. Trish is still topless and had again dabbed each breast with whipped cream. I cross and licked the delicious tits clean. I pick up the bowl and head back.

I stop at Rita first, holding the bowl just above the tip of my erection. She takes a spoonful and drops it on her canoli.

"Is that all?" asks Anne Marie.

Rita looks at Anne Marie, searching for some sign that she can go further, when Anne Marie gives a slight nod.

Rita takes another spoonful and places it on the tip of my erection. She then opens her mouth and covers the tip, pushing her tongue into the little hole. I close my eyes and Rita swallows half of my engorged member into her mouth. Slowly, she pulls off and kisses the tip gently. She then sucks as much of me as she can in her mouth, and moves up and down slowly. Anne Marie clears her throat and Rita slowly releases me.

I pull the top of her t-shirt out and look down at her full breasts and dark nipples that now extend a half inch. She looks at me and smiles, and plants one more kiss on my erection.

Silently, I move to Linda. I read the indecision and hesitation in her eyes. I wondered if she has ever kissed a man there before. I bend over and kiss her lightly on the lips, then put my mouth to her ear and whisper, "Touch me, please."

As straighten, I can see the relief in her eyes. She reaches out and trails her fingers up and down the shaft, and then circles her hand around and moves it up and down. I move in unison with her.

Linda releases me and puckers for another kiss. I bend and she moves against my mouth, and thrusts her tongue deep inside. I tease her tongue with mine and then move it in her mouth. I break and then lightly kiss her lips. She responds and lightly kisses the tip of my erection. She takes a spoonful of cream, smears it on my tip and then licks it off. With a smile, she says, "Now, I understand the way an uncircumcised one works."

I next move to the head of the table where Anne Marie sits. She covers my penis with the cream and begins a deep throat movement. The other women are transfixed on her action.

I look up to see the kitchen door pulled back. I know the others are not looking in that direction. There stands Trish, her tee shirt off and her pants and panties down at her knees. I clearly see her light blond bush trimmed to a pencil thin strip. She has a tiny ring at the top of her vulva. With one hand she pulls her clit free from its hood, and the other rubs the tiny bud. With Anne Marie's enthusiastic sucking and the sight of the beautiful woman masturbating, I almost lost it. I place a hand on Anne Marie's head, and gently push her back.

Anne Marie understands that I am getting too close for comfort and eases off my rock hard and throbbing erection. She discreetly dries me with her napkin, removing her saliva.

I now stand next to Kathy. She has removed her glasses and looks up at me with deep blue moon eyes. Letting her hand move up and down my deeply muscled thigh, she gives a little shake. She tentatively places a hand on my erection and leans in to kiss my thigh, next to my organ, but never letting her lips touch it.

Allowing herself a few tentative strokes of my erection, she breaks contact. I place the bowl on the table and kneel next to her. As I do so, I notice the kitchen door is closed.

I put my face even with Kathy, and lean in for a kiss. Her lips are soft and full, her breath sweet and mixed with all the flavors of the evening. She kisses me back with tenderness. I let my hand slip under her brocaded vest and rest on the outline of her left breast. The silk is delicate and I can feel the naked skin underneath. I outline her areola with my finger, able to detect not only the erect nipple, but also the tiny bumps covering the areola. As I do so, I feel a rush of breath from Kathy flow into my mouth. I dart my tongue inside. She makes no move to push hers into mine. I kiss her once more, then stand. She again lightly strokes my erection. Kissing the tips of her fingers, she then presses them against my tip. Then, looking to Anne Marie for encouragement and receiving a warm smile, Kathy gently kisses the tip of my erection, while her hand encircles it. She gives it several more tiny kisses and lets her hand travel to my balls. Breaking free, she looks up with moon eyes. I bend and again kiss her lips, this time being surprised by her tongue searching my mouth. She moves her head back and I straighten up.

I move finally to Becky. She seems to sense that I am at my limit, and quickly puts a dollop of cream on my tip and just as quickly licks it off.

I put the rest of the whipped cream on the table and stand at the foot, opposite Anne Marie, with Linda and Rita on my right, and Becky and Kathy on my left.

Looking at Anne Marie, I ask, "Is there anything else tonight, Madam?"

"No, not now. But, thank you."

With that the five women begin applauding and rising. They lift their wine glasses in a salute.

I bow and turn and bow again. This brings a cheer from the women. I straighten and walk into the kitchen.

The women are still clapping as the door swings behind me. Trish, fully dressed, is clapping softly.

She hugs me, saying softly, "Thank you."

Holding her tight, I say, "For what?"

"For a night of fun and eroticism. God, I can't believe I stood like that, rubbing one off. I have never, ever, done anything like that. I am still turned on, but also extremely embarrassed."

I stroke her back softly. "Trish, this was an erotic night. It was supposed to be like this. I think it is terrific that you were able to get into it as you did. I have to say I just about lost it looking at you standing there naked, touching yourself that way. That is an image I will never forget. And, I thing that little ring on your pussy is fantastic."

Trish breaks away to look me in the eye. "For real?"

"For real. You are an incredibly sexy woman. Now, I have to let go, because I don't want to come all over your jeans."

"I could let you come somewhere else," Trish offers.

"I would enjoy that, but that's not how Anne Marie and I act."

Trish steps back. Her face falls and a tear starts at the corner of her eye.

"Shit, now you think I am some kind of fuckin' slut. God, why do I ever let myself imagine I am nothing but a pathetic idiot."

I grab her strongly by the shoulders.

"Trish, I don't think you're a slut. I'm the one with the hard-on who is on the verge of coming. I think you are a bright, pretty, sexy and decent person. Given any other set of circumstances, I would pursue you and hope against hope, you would agree to make love to me. But, that is not going to happen. Not because of you, but because of what Anne Marie and I have together. We share, but only to a limit, and only if the other can agree to it. We both think you are wonderful. So, please stop thinking of yourself as pathetic. You are anything but that."

Trish looks long into my eyes searching for anything that would indicate I am putting her on. Seeing no hint of untruth, she snuggles back into my arms.

"Anne Marie thinks of me that way, too?"

I nod.

"God, I think of her as some goddess. She is everything I want to be. Gorgeous, smart, successful, cool, well-dressed, talks like the most sophisticated person in the world. I feel like an ignorant peasant next to her."

I massage her back some more, fighting the temptation to move my hands to the fabulous butt I had admired all night in her tight jeans.

"Trish, Anne Marie wasn't born that way, well not exactly. She was born into a really neat family that was super cool. But, a lot of what you admire required a lot of work on her part. The fact that it seems so effortless just means she has been able to pull it all together. You know, she said she'd like to be your friend and help you explore more of your potential."

"No fuckin' way!"

"Yes, it's true." I think the first thing Anne Marie would do would be to expand Trish's vocabulary so that "fuckin" was not the only adjectival choice she had.

Trish leans up with a kiss. "You guys are the neatest fuckin' couple I've ever met."

I smile and think, "Diamond in the fuckin' rough."

I slip off the silk tie, and retrieve a pair of jeans I had sequestered in the kitchen. I add a tee shirt and Trish and I begin cleaning up. We could hear the women's voices from the living room, and then the sound of the door closing.

In a minute Anne Marie and Becky burst through the door. They both are beaming.

"Bravo!" shouts Anne Marie, rushing to embrace me.

"Magnifique!" adds Becky, and joins in the embrace.

"Fuckin' A," shouts Trish. We all look up and then, laughing, open our arms to welcome her in.

Anne Marie and Becky excuse themselves to go change. Returning in a few minutes in sweat pants and long-sleeved tees, they all pitched in to put the remains of the meal to rest.

An hour later, we are relaxing in front of the fire, sipping cordials. Trish stretches and says she should get going.

Anne Marie replies she should stay over since it was so late. She can have the guest bedroom.

"But, where will Becky sleep?"

Trish notices the look the three of us share and says, "Oh, I get it."

She protests a little, but it was obvious she is as exhausted as we are. Finally, she relents.

Anne Marie places some clean towels and guest toiletries in the spare room. She tells Trish she has first crack at the bathroom.

When Trish emerges dressed in one of my long tee shirts, Anne Marie is pulling the covers back on the bed. Trish thanks her for her kindness. Anne Marie hugs her and says she is grateful for everything she did.

Trish stiffens, thinking about her sexual advances with me.

Anne Marie senses the tension and then says softly.

"Trish, honey, when you were in the bathroom, Owen told us everything. It's fine. I am happy that you were able to help him, though God knows he usually does not have any problems getting it up. But, anyway, we all really like you. Do not feel bad in any way. Please, try to feel like one of the family."

"A fuckin' weird family," offers Trish.

Anne Marie inwardly grimaces and acknowledges that I was right about working on Trish's vocabulary. She kisses Trish on the cheek, and replies, "Let's just say exotically different."

"If that means fuckin' sexy, then I say right on."

Anne Marie thinks, "Yes, a bit of work ahead, but the results will be spectacular."

Anne Marie says goodnight, and closes the door as she leaves.

I am standing naked in front of the full length mirror as Anne Marie enters our room. We can hear water running in the bathroom and know that Becky is getting ready for bed.

"Sweetheart, you were awesome," says Anne Marie as she winds her hands around my waist. "This was better than I ever anticipated."

"Don't think the dessert part was a little over the top?"

Anne Marie slips her hands on my limp penis, while watching us in the mirror.

"No. The girls loved it. I think Rita may have a bit of sober regret in the morning, but we can assuage any guilt."

I recall the sensation of the young woman's mouth on my erection and begin to swell under Anne Marie's fingers.

"How about Kathy? She seemed a bit unsettled."

Anne Marie considers that.

"I think Kathy has a bag of sexual hang-ups. I don't know what they are, but they are holding her back. By her own admission, she has not had any sexual relations for a long time. She is beautiful, no, let's make that gorgeous. She is smart and a truly warm and caring person. So, why has she not had any dates? It can't be that men don't find her attractive. So, there is something deeper there. I sense she is ready to talk about it. I won't push, but I think I will spend a little one on one time with her."

Pausing to softly bite my shoulder, while continuing to fondle me, Anne Marie asks.

"What did her breast feel like?"

I smile at the memory.

"It was large, maybe even a little larger than yours. Soft, but not sagging. I felt her nipple get stiff, so I know she enjoyed my touch. I also felt a lot of little bumps on her areola. That was erotic."

I am now erect.

"You must be so horny?"

I nod.

"Now, that is an image."

We turn our heads to see Becky standing at the door. She is staring at the two of us reflected in the mirror. Becky is perfectly nude.

"Darling, come here and take my place, as I attend to my nighttime ritual."

"Can we get in bed?" asks Owen. "My feet are killing me."

"Absolutely, but do not let him come. I have plans."

Anne Marie releases me, kisses Becky lightly on the lips while her hand caresses her tight and naked buttocks and exits the room.

Becky and I fall on the bed, after stripping the covers. We lay face to face.

Becky kisses me. I respond and we make out without touching each other's bodies.

In a while, Anne Marie enters, wearing a loose robe. She drops it and crawls in behind Becky. Since Becky started sleeping with us, Anne Marie and I dumped our old queen and purchased a king-sized bed.

Anne Marie molds her body to the back of her friend, kissing the nape of her neck.

"Hey, kids, I've got an idea!" says Anne Marie with a voice mocking the old movies where the teens decide to put on a show.

"What's that?" we reply in unison.

"Tonight, let's all fuck each other."

We both stare at Anne Marie.

"What?"

"Yep, let's have a real fuck-fest. We haven't done that yet, and I think it's time."

Becky looks at her friend. "Anne Marie, are you sure?"

"Becky, do you want to screw Owen?"

Without hesitation, Becky responds, "Yes, and more and more each day."

"Owen, do you want to screw Becky?"

I nod.

"Ok, I now pronounce you screwer and screwee."

"What about you?" I ask.

"Me? Well, I get to watch, and then I get to fuck both of you."

Anne Marie produces a condom and hands it to Becky.

"Please do the honors, my darling."

orie
orie
4,258 Followers