Familiarity Breeds Interest Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
orie
orie
4,258 Followers

Becky uses her teeth to tear it open, and then slips on my solid organ.

We begin to kiss and I move down her body and tongue her. She pulls me up and grunts, "Inside, please, inside now."

I slip her legs over my shoulders and enter her. Becky cries out with pleasure. Slowly, then faster, I drive deep in her. Anne Marie lay watching us, occasionally reaching out to stroke my back or fondle Becky's breasts.

As Becky's breaths become shorter, I stroke longer and deeper. I sense her climax building and slow a bit. She eases her legs off my shoulders and wraps them around my waist, grabs my butt, digs her fingernails into the taut flesh, and pulls me hard to her groin.

I give one long last thrust and began a series of soft grunts as my climax peaks. Becky pushes her hips off the bed taking every inch of me and cries out in a series of high pitched shrieks. A few more thrusts from each of us, and we collapse, with me resting on top of her.

After a minute I roll off. Anne Marie reaches down and strips the condom from my soft penis, knots it and tosses it into the basket by the bed. She uses her tongue and mouth to clean me.

"I bet that was building up all night," says Anne Marie as she runs her hands up and down my front.

"Oh, yeah. I thought I might lose it a couple times, especially when you were giving me head."

"And, when you were watching Trish play with herself."

"You saw her?"

Anne Marie nodded.

"Well, that, too."

"Owen I want you, but I think you need a little time to recover. In the meantime, relax and watch."

Anne Marie moves on top of Becky. The two women look deeply into each other's eyes.

"Are you ready for this?" asks Anne Marie.

"More than you will ever know," replies Becky.

They begin kissing, softly at first, then with an obvious passion. Becky's hands cup Anne Marie's butt and pull her hard against her own sex.

After more kissing, Anne Marie begins moving down Becky's long body. She spends a long time on each of her friends' breasts, bringing the nipples to a red and elongated state.

Pausing for a moment at her navel, she then moves her lips to the red bush between Becky's legs. Using just her tongue, she explores every inch. Becky watches as Anne Marie's tongue flicks here and there, but eventually throws her head back, eyes closed tight, and licks her lips through a parted mouth.

Anne Marie slips a finger inside and evidently, by Becky's reaction, finds the hidden spot. With fingers, tongue, lips and teeth, Anne Marie brings Becky up a steep wall only to have her drop to the abyss on the other side, accompanied by a wild scream.

Anne Marie rolls off, falling in between me and Becky.

Anne Marie fondles the other woman's breasts, but Becky nudges her hand aside.

"No mas!" she says almost inaudibly.

Anne Marie and I laughed gently.

"Ok, then you can watch, because I need release," says Anne Marie.

I reach for another condom.

Anne Marie shakes her head. It is rare for her to refuse one.

"Owen, I want it all tonight."

I am already erect after having watched the love of my life make love to another woman.

Anne Marie straddles me and lowers her already damp sex onto my face. I lick and probe until the juices run down my cheeks, soaking the sheet beneath us.

Anne Marie then slides back down, raises up and slowly takes my long member inside. She loves the dominant position and soon begins moving with a pace that suits her desire.

I reach for her breasts, both to enjoy the sensation of touch, and to prevent them from bobbing too much. I know that Anne Marie experiences pain if I do not hold them.

I feel Becky's hand on top of mine and, I pull away and she holds Anne Marie's right breast, while I support her left.

Anne Marie is making long deep noises that seem to come from the depths of her. She accelerates her pace, and then leans back and cries out.

Becky could see my stomach muscles tighten. She slips a hand on my balls and feels them contracting.

Anne Marie moves up and my penis pops out. Becky immediately moves her mouth over it and catches the last ejaculation, enjoying the taste of it and Anne Marie.

Anne Marie is now laying on her back, her legs aside my torso. Becky moves her face to the exposed sex of the woman. Plunging her tongue in her, she relishes the remnants of the sex that just occurred. Anne Marie moves off me and positions herself so Becky has full access to her sex.

Although inexperienced in making love to a woman, Becky is passionate about bringing Anne Marie along. I think that Anne Marie is too wasted to respond, but soon I see her pulling her own nipples.

Becky works her mouth and tongue, finding the clit and enticing it.

Anne Marie moves her hands from her breasts to the back of Becky's head and guides her and pushes her. Soon, Anne Marie screams in ecstasy, and encircles her legs around Becky's head as a series of spasms rock her body.

In a few minutes, all three of us are snuggled under the covers and breathing deeply in a delicious sleep.

The next morning I hear a light tapping at the door. As Anne Marie and Becky stir I call out, "Come in."

Trish sticks her head in and asks, "Is it safe?"

Becky asks drowsily, "Safe?"

"Yeah, from the sounds I heard coming from here last night, I thought there might be a pack of wild animals loose in the room."

Anne Marie smiles and says, "Well, there were wild sounds, but the animals are tame right now. Join us?"

Anne Marie shifts toward the edge of the large bed and Becky and I scoot to make room for one more. Anne Marie flips the covers back exposing three naked bodies.

Trish looks at them, but seems most intent on Anne Marie's wondrous figure.

"I guess I should," Trish gestures to her tee shirt.

"Only, if you are comfortable with that," says Anne Marie.

Trish smiles and whips the shirt off, exposing her tiny tits with the pierced nipple.

She bends and drops her pink thong, revealing the thin blond strip with the piercing.

She starts to climb in, but Anne Marie crawls over Becky and me to stop her.

"May I?" she asks as she reaches toward the tiny ring.

Trish nods.

Anne Marie lifts the ring. She sees that it pierces the upper lip of Trish's vulva, positioned over the hood hiding the clit the little silver ball dangling on the ring bounces against the clit. Anne Marie gently tugs on it and the flesh parts, exposing the top of the clit.

"Interesting. Any other surprises?" asks Anne Marie.

Trish grins and turns around. I moan as I gaze on the small, tight butt that I had admired many times in the jeans that Trish always wore. On the area just above the butt, in the small of her back, Trish has an intricate tattoo that covers the area from one side to the other. There were entwined curlicues and swirls in mostly a henna color, but with a splash of bright blue and one dot of yellow mixed in.

Anne Marie traces the design with her fingers and lets them run down the girl's firm buttocks.

Anne Marie nestles down next to Becky and Trish lies next to her. Anne Marie plays with the silver bar in her nipple.

"Which hurt more? This one or the one in your vulva?"

"The one in my pussy, but only for a moment. They put some ice on my tit. It got the nipple big and sort of numbed it. Then the guy pushed this needle through it. He pulled it out and immediately slid in the bar and put the cap on the end. It bled a bit, but actually it was over before I even knew it."

Anne Marie continues to play with it and her breast, and Trish's nipples grow with the attention.

"The one in my pussy was wicked hard. There was no way they could really numb it. So, and this is weird, having a guy with his face like an inch from my pussy and pulling it apart. God, I felt so fuckin' exposed. My best friend, Alan, was with me. You know, Alan, the bartender. Like he's totally gay, so it was no big deal for him to see my pussy. Actually, he shaved me—totally bald like Owen—before I had it done. I just let this little strip grow back. But, anyway, Alan is holding my hand and this big, fuckin' tattoo dude is pulling my pussy apart. He then says take a deep breath, and pushes a needle right through. I thought I was going to fuckin' faint. I think I peed right on his hand, but he kept working. He pulled the needle out, put on the ring and then wiped me with this anti-infection shit. My pussy was all orange. All this time I'm squeezing Alan's hand, I like almost broke his fingers, but he never said a word.

"When the guy was done, he held up a mirror and showed me. I never saw my pussy from that angle and it looked weird. It was bald, orange and had a piece of metal in it. Anyway, the pain went away pretty soon, and I've never taken it out again."

As she was talking, Anne Marie moved her hand back down to the tiny ring. "How does it feel during sex?"

"Well, I've only had sex with Eddie since I had it done. You know the fat, wee willie wieny guy. And, it didn't feel any different."

"Not even during oral," asks Anne Marie.

"Shit. You think Eddie would go down on me? No fuckin' way. Of course, I had to blow him like every fuckin' day, and never once did he even go near there with his fuckin' mouth. So, I can't say if it would feel different during oral, but I'd sure like to try."

We all laugh.

Anne Marie still continues to play with the ring, and I notice some moisture seeping out of Trish's labia.

"Does this ball rub against your clit," asks Anne Marie, softly touching the hooded point.

Trish's hips rotate under her touch. "Sometimes, if my panties are tight, it rubs and I get a little buzz."

Anne Marie runs her finger around her slit and asks, "How about when you walk around nude. Does it bounce against your clit?"

Trish's legs have now parted and the wetness has turned to seeping steadily.

"I never walk around nude," she says with a husky voice. "With Eddie, I never felt like it. Now that I live alone, I rarely go nude, except in the shower."

Anne Marie finally removed her hand and Trish let some tension out of her body.

"Sweetie, you should hang around with us," purred Anne Marie, "we go nude all the time. It leads to all sorts of interesting opportunities."

Trish smiles, with her eyes still closed, and says, "That would be so fuckin' cool being with you guys and being nude.

Anne Marie pulls the covers up. I snuggle Becky, and Anne Marie enfolds Trish in her arms. The young woman rests her head on Anne Marie's breast and soon all four of us are sound asleep.

We wake around noon to the phone ringing. Anne Marie reaches it without disturbing Trish.

Answering, she smiles broadly and mouths to us that it's Kathy.

Trish asks softly which one was Kathy. I tell her the blond with the glasses.

"She's fuckin' beautiful," replies Trish.

From the end of the conversation we can hear, we make out that Kathy was thanking us for a great party.

Anne Marie takes the phone from her ear and hands it to me. "She wants to speak with you."

I take the cordless receiver and get out of bed. The three women looked at my nakedness and gave a communal sigh.

Trish says softly, "He has a fabulous cock."

"Yes, he does, dear, yes, he does," affirms Anne Marie.

"Amen," chimes in Becky.

I walk out into the hallway to speak with Kathy.

"Well, I enjoyed it, too. I hope I was not too forward, I mean, touching you as I did."

"Well, I was surprised," says Kathy, " but, no, I am not upset. I never had experienced anything like last night, Owen. I mean I am not a virgin, but all my sexual experiences—as rare as they are—have been one on one, and in the dark. So, having a man touch me like that in front of other people, was an amazing experience. Not to mention, that the same man was totally naked with an erection, yes, that was quite an adventure. But, Owen, I did like your touch. It was very gentle."

"I liked touching your breast. It felt so womanly and so sexy."

"God, I am the farthest thing from sexy."

"I don't think so."

As I was speaking, Anne Marie comes out and stands next to me. She places her ear by the phone to listen.

"Kathy, Anne Marie is next to me. Is it all right if she listens?"

More silence, then softly, "Sure, what the heck, Anne Marie, Owen I am blown away by what you two appear to have. I don't know if I desire what you have, but I know I am tired of being so removed from life"

Anne Marie takes the phone from me. "Kathy, I'm coming down. Give me a minute to pull some clothes on. You and I are going to have a long chat."

She clicks off and turns to me.

"She needs help, dear."

I nod and kiss her. "And, you are the perfect person to do so."

Anne Marie smiles, appreciating the support. "I don't know about that, but I love how you think I can do anything."

"That's because you can do anything."

Anne Marie heads to the bathroom, pulling the door closed behind her.

I lope back into the bedroom and plop back down in between the two women.

Anne Marie comes in, drops her towel and brushes her wet hair. She pulls on a black thong, designer jeans, a thin black bra and grey turtleneck of soft cotton. She brushes her hair again, puts on a dab of make-up, some lipstick, eye shadow and soon is ready to meet the world.

The three of us look in awe as Anne Marie simply, but decidedly, changes from a naked nymph reeking of sex to a totally put together woman who is in control of her world.

She faces us snuggled naked under the covers.

"Now, what have you three cats got in mind?"

She is greeted by three shrugs.

"Well, how about not screwing each other?"

"No problem," I say.

"Well, it might be a problem," interjected Becky, "but Ok."

"Hey, don't look at me," pleads Trish. "I haven't fucked anyone. Not, yet, anyway."

"I'll do my best," I say, "but it may be difficult since I have two hands on my dick."

Anne Marie lifts the covers and sees both Becky and Trish holding my semi-erect penis.

Anne Marie shakes her head. "Well, think of something else to do, girls."

I smile broadly, and suggest, "How about naked pancakes?"

Becky and Trish squeal in excitement.

"As long as I get to put syrup on the sausage," purrs Becky.

"And I get to lick it off," adds Trish.

We howl as Anne Marie shakes her head and heads down to see Kathy.

orie
orie
4,258 Followers