Families Ch. 01

Story Info
Cousins discover their lust for each other.
9k words
4.73
306.3k
37

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 10/21/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Families : Chapter 1 Cousins

When Chris Reynolds’ oldest uncle (his father’s oldest brother) came home from his tour in Southeast Asia, he brought back with him an Asian wife. But Uncle John decided to remain in the military and moved around a lot, so he and his new wife decided to hold off on having any kids for a while. It was nearly ten years, in fact, before Lisa was born. By then, Uncle John had been given a more stable job position right on the base in Chris’s home town and he and Aunt Sung felt secure and stable enough to begin having children.

His cousin Lisa was born two years after Chris, and he took on the roll of “big brother” to his younger cousin. Although she was half Caucasian, Lisa had all the physical traits of her Vietnamese mother; jet black hair, almond-shaped eyes, darker than average skin. When she started school, Chris began to notice the way the other kids picked on her because of her looks, and wasn’t too thrilled about it. So he made it his self-assigned duty to watch out for his cousin. Outside of school, Lisa and he were nearly inseparable. One of them was always at the other’s house, as Uncle John and Aunt Sung just lived a few houses down, so it was easy for them to be together to play. Through elementary school and into junior high, Lisa did make quite a number of friends and ended up becoming one of the most popular girls in her class, though Chris was ever-watchful.

Then came that awful day in the summer of his fourteenth year. It was a beautiful day, like so many before it. Lisa was at his house, and she and Chris had just sat down to start devouring the lunch Chris’s mother had made for them when the phone rang. Chris remembered his mom answering the phone and immediately acting all panicky. She told Chris to keep an eye on Lisa as she frantically grabbed up her purse and car keys. He remembered asking her what was wrong and her telling them to stay inside, finish their lunch and watch television. He remembered his mom and dad both returning home several hours later along with Uncle John, all of them looking sad and forlorn. He remembered the three of them sitting Lisa and him down and trying their best to explain to them there had been an accident and now Aunt Sung was in heaven. He remembered Lisa sobbing against her father’s chest. He remembered Uncle John sobbing with her. He also remembered his mother doing her best to console them both and he remembered sitting there trying to comprehend and make sense out of what had just happened. Aunt Sung was like another mother to him, as his own mother was a second mother to Lisa. How could this have happened? How could Aunt Sung be gone?

Several months after the funeral, Uncle John came over one evening and told Chris’s family he had been offered an assignment on a different base halfway across the country and he was going to take it. Chris thought his life was over. Not only had he just lost his most beloved aunt, but now he was going to have his little “sister” taken away from him too. Over the next couple of days, Lisa and Chris talked about it. They both felt the same way; neither of them wanted Lisa to move away with her father. A deep depression set in on both of them that was quite obvious to all. Chris’s mother asked them what was wrong one day, and Lisa and Chris both just sat down with her and blurted out their misery. That night, Chris remembered hearing muffled discussions between his parents behind closed doors, and the very next day his parents having another discussion with Uncle John inside while Lisa and he ate ice cream outside on his front porch. The following day, Lisa told him that her father had sat her down and talked with her about the impending move and asked her how she felt and what she would like to do. Lisa said she told her father that she didn’t want to move because she would miss Chris and his parents and her friends at school too much. Two days later, the grownups explained to them that they had decided when Uncle John left for his new job assignment, Lisa would be moving in with Chris and his family. For the first time since Aunt Sung went away, happiness had returned to both Lisa and Chris. At least they knew they wouldn’t be losing each other now as well.

So, his cousin Lisa moved in with his parents and him about a month later. It was sad watching Uncle John leave for his new assignment. It was sad as Lisa and Chris stood holding hands (something they had always done) watching the “for sale” sign being hammered into the front yard of Uncle John’s place. So much sadness had entered their young lives recently that they had to cope with. The one saving grace for the both of them was the fact that they had each other.

Lisa and Chris were cousins, who acted like brother and sister, and were each other’s best friend. They talked about everything and told each other everything, Chris’s protective nature surfaced again when Lisa turned fifteen or so. Puberty was being very nice to Lisa, maybe as a way of making up for the course of events that had plagued her earlier in life, as she was turning into something truly spectacular. Over those years, Chris watched Lisa grow tall, around 5’9” and all legs, and develop and outstanding figure. Her jet black hair hung to her slender waist, her perfect smile could light up the darkest room, her skin was flawless and her dark eyes were soft yet piercing. Now, it was the horny teenage boys Chris was on the lookout for. As popular as she was, though, Lisa didn’t date all that much. Instead, she preferred to spend most of her evenings at home with Chris and the folks, which many thought strange, but she didn’t mind. One of the things that led to her popularity was that Lisa had always been her own person. She wore what she wanted to wear, was friends with who she wanted, and did or didn’t do things because of some kind of social status. Lisa could be very mature one moment, and almost childish the next. She could sit and hold an intelligent conversation with someone much older than herself, then turn right around and splash in a mud puddle outside just because it was fun. She never completely let go of the little girl inside her.

Lisa would regularly travel to visit her father. One month of each year’s summer vacation she was gone to be with Uncle John, and he would come home for two weeks each Christmas to spend that holiday with the family. There were also the phone calls between them. Every Thursday night, Uncle John would call and Lisa talked with her father usually well over an hour each time. So it wasn’t like they had lost touch or anything. Lisa remained as close to her father as the circumstances would allow. And of course, Chris’s parents treated her as their own daughter. All in all, these were some of the happiest times of Chris’s life. He couldn’t imagine it getting any better. Little did he know or even suspect, they actually could.

The years went by quickly, it seemed, and before he knew it, Chris was an eighteen year old senior in high school. He was an athlete with a scholarship offer to the local state university, an “A” student and soon-to-be high school grad. He had long decided to go to college locally and live at home, even though the scholarship included free housing. Everything at this point was moving so fast for him, and he would need time to gradually settle into his new lifestyle. Or so he told himself. Because there was Lisa. Chris wasn’t ready to be away from her. The months in the summers when she was off visiting Uncle John were the loneliest times of his life. He felt like he was missing his right arm until she returned. Aside from the first two years of his life, this was the person he had grown up knowing and loving his entire life. This was the person he referred to as his little “sister” and his best friend. Chris knew he was already going to be busy enough with classes and swim practice, that his time together with Lisa was going to be diminished, but he wasn’t ready to relegate it to weekends at best. So he decided he was going to live at home and commute. Besides, the university is only fifteen minutes away. This was what he told himself and believed, actually, for his first year at college. That changed during that summer.

Lisa was off visiting Uncle John and Chris was feeling down, as usual when she was gone, so he began spending more and more time at the pool on campus. It seemed Mom was feeling restless herself, because one night at dinner, she announced to Dad and Chris that she was going to start doing volunteer work at the hospital during the mornings and afternoons. Dad and Chris were kinda surprised, but they both thought it was good. Mom needed something to fill her time, as she had always been an active, energetic person. By the time Lisa returned from her visit, Mom was well into her volunteer work. Hardly being able to wait for Lisa to come back, when she finally did, Chris hung out at home again. With Dad at work and Mom at the hospital, Lisa and Chris had the rest of the summer with the house to themselves most of the days. It was during that time that things began to change between them.

It should be easy to see by now that Lisa and Chris had a very open relationship. They had never been shy with each other, and that included the manners in which they dressed. Neither of them thought anything about spending the day lying around the house in their underwear until it was time for Mom to come home. Many of their days were spent in the living room watching television, with him in just his boxers and Lisa in a t-shirt and panties. In fact, it was on one of these very such days that something happened to Chris that he didn’t know how to explain at that time.

Chris was leaned back in the recliner with the remote and a drink, while Lisa was lying on her stomach on the couch casually leafing through a magazine. She was wearing a short, tight t-shirt and a pair of high cut white panties. His eyes wandered over to her to see what she was doing, and somehow they began scanning Lisa’s long legs. Chris thought about how long and tone and smooth they looked as his eyes traveled upward. As if by their own volition, they then began to scan her ass. The sound of the television seemed to fade away as his eyes traveled over the contours of her lovely cheeks. The firmness, the tightness, the shape all contributed to the package. Just then, she turned on her side cradling her head in one upward turned hand, and pulled the magazine in front of her. It was as if she had received a silent cue from somewhere. All he knew at the time was that this new position of hers allowed him to take in her curves. Her hips curved gently and ran into her slender, bare waist. Her tummy was flat and Chris thought she had the cutest little belly button. His eyes moved themselves upward again and stopped abruptly. The tightness of Lisa’s t-shirt made it clearly visible to anyone looking exactly where her nipples were located and, in this instance, they were protruding rather extensively. As hard as he tried, Chris could not pull his eyes away from the sight before him. That is, not until he began to feel a strange but recognizable stirring in his groin. He yanked his eyes away from Lisa just in time to save himself the embarrassment of sporting a full blown erection in his boxers. Only a quick recovery allowed him to sit upright in the chair, jump up and excuse himself to go to the bathroom, and get his back turned towards her before she even got to look up from her magazine. Chris hurried down the hall to the bathroom, his growing cock leading the way. Once inside with the door locked, he leaned against the wall, his eyes closed and his breath quickening. Standing there for a minute with his head thrown back, he slowly slid his hands down to his waist and hooked his thumbs inside the elastic band of his boxers. Chris slowly pulled them straight out from his belly, stretching the material to its limits, and held them there. Little by little, he exposed his eyes to the fluorescent lighting until his eyes were completely open. He shifted his gaze downward and slowly began to lower his head until he was just able to peek inside his boxers. He let go of the elastic band with his thumbs and let it snap back against his belly as he shut his eyes and threw his head back again. “What the hell is that doing there?” he asked himself. Closing his eyes had been a mistake. His mind began to fill with the images of Lisa lying on the couch, with her fantastic ass, long legs and hard nipples, and his cock grew harder and thicker. Chris looked down at it again, just staring at it for a few seconds, then lowered his boxers passed it. There it was, his seven-and-a-half inches of swollen man-meat, throbbing and dripping with clear fluid. Chris was in a daze. He kept thinking “That shouldn’t be there.” He knew that in his head, but try telling “him” that, because there he was, in all his glory. As if he were under someone’s command, he reached for a bottle of lotion on the counter and squirted some in his hand. He reached down and slowly ran his hand up and down the length of his cock, coating it with the lotion. A twinge went up his spine. He leaned back against the wall again and closed his eyes as his hand slid over his engorged cock. Again, the images of Lisa on the couch flooded his mind. Never before had he looked at her in a sexual way, but in that one moment he realized that she was the most beautiful thing he had ever seen. Chris saw her not as a sister, but as a young woman, and the effect on him was obvious. His hand sped up, his balls tightened up, and he was just able to turn in time to aim the fluids of his most powerful and intense orgasm ever into the bathtub. Chris stood there, with his shoulder against the wall and his dick dripping over the edge of the tub, completely out of breath. He was quickly brought back to reality, however, by the sharp knock on the door.

“Chris, are you alright?” Lisa asked through the door.

“Yeah, I’ll be right out!” he shouted back.

He quickly cleaned himself up and rinsed the tub before exiting the bathroom, only to duck into his room and dress, telling Lisa he was going to mow the lawn, when in fact he was too embarrassed to sit with her in just his boxers right then. Now he had a problem. Besides having to deal with his own emotions about having just masturbated to the thought of his own sister, he didn’t want Lisa to think that anything was wrong, which meant he couldn’t change his habits around her. Lying around in their underwear, for instance, was going to become a problem if he didn’t get things under control. He would just have to learn to maintain himself for another two weeks, until school started back up. Then those days would be gone, for then. Though it was difficult, he somehow managed to keep things cool for the rest of those two weeks. However, for the next entire year, Chris regularly jerked off to the thoughts and images of his lovely cousin/sister. They maintained their closeness, having plenty of talks about a variety of things, as always. Yet all the while, he was seeing Lisa not only as a sister, but as a beautiful young woman as well, and the taboo object of his fantasies. Many nights Chris fell asleep with her on his mind, usually after a good jerk off session. Chris decided to continue to commute his second year of college as well, so he could be as near to her as possible.

The next year flew by and before they knew it, Lisa was an eighteen year old high school graduate who was already enrolled at the same university as Chris. Mom was still volunteering at the hospital and Lisa had just returned from her visit with her father. Chris was lying in bed one night, naked beneath the sheets, when there came a wrap on his bedroom door. It was followed by the door cracking open and a slight whisper.

“Chris, can I come in?” asked Lisa in a small voice.

“Yeah, sure,” he whispered back. He wasn’t prepared for what walked into his room. Lisa was wearing a short nightie that barely covered her ass. She walked in as he was sitting up and pulling the sheets around him. She closed the door behind her and came over and sat on the edge of his bed to talk about what had happened that day at school. Almost immediately, he got an erection which the bed sheets could not conceal. Chris could feel his face getting red and knew she had to see it, but to Lisa’s credit, she kept right on without missing a beat. And as she was leaving, watching her perfect ass and hips sway as she stepped, his cock grew even harder with anticipation of an impending orgasm. In deed, no more than two minutes later, he was using the towel he had hidden under the bed to wipe the thick gobs of cum from his chest, neck and stomach that his erupting cock had deposited.

It wasn’t two nights later that Chris again received a late-night visit from Lisa. As unaware as he had been two nights earlier, he was again naked beneath the sheets. This time, Lisa was wearing a cut off t-shirt and a pair of thong panties, as he was to see when she turned to close his door behind her. Just like before, she came over and sat down on the edge of his bed, and just like before he got extremely hard. They had talked for about ten minutes about a decision of hers concerning which course to take next fall, when she got up to leave. Lisa made it to the door, but stopped short and turned back to him.

“Can I ask you a question?” she said timidly.

“Sure, you know you can ask me anything,” he told her.

She came back over and sat on the bed, though this time much closer to Chris. “Um, well,” she stammered. “I was just wondering.” She was being unnaturally shy with him for some reason. “Um, is that for me? I mean, because of me?” she asked pointing to the unmistakable tent beneath the sheets. It twitched and throbbed at the sound of Lisa asking if it was “for” her, before she quickly changed it to “because of” her. Chris didn’t know what to say or do. He just stared at her for a moment, trying to weigh the consequences of the choices he had before him. Sensing his discomfort, Lisa spoke the words he was hoping to hear. “Because if it is, it’s alright. I mean, I don’t mind. I think it’s very flattering.” With that, she smiled as she stood and left the room. Chris couldn’t believe what he just heard, but when an overwhelming sense of relief washed over him, he sank down into the mattress. Now, Lisa knew and didn’t mind, even thought it flattering, he thought to himself. He couldn’t wait to jerk off, now that he had this new information to add to his imagination.

Lisa paid him another late night visit the next night, with the same results on his part. Lisa just smiled at him, but otherwise made no fuss about it. Her late night visits became nightly throughout the week, and each time Lisa would be in different various stages of undress. It was almost like she was putting on a modeling show for him. Each of her visits left Chris with a raging hard on. He even decided to forget about trying to rearrange things to hide it, save for the sheet itself. Lisa would just look and smile at him and carry on as usual. This went on for about a week, and he enjoyed a week’s worth of memorable orgasms.

Then Lisa came to his room the next night. She was wearing a nearly see-thru teddy top, under which he could see she had on a dark g-string. She sat on the edge of his bed for a while, but he could see she was acting rather nervous. He asked her if anything was wrong.

“Noooo, not wrong, exactly,” she answered. “I’ve been debating over whether or not to ask you something.”

“Well, just go ahead and ask,” he told her, comfortable in his new security.

“Well,” she said, “I was wondering.” She pointed at his erection beneath the sheets and asked, “Can I see it? I mean, if it’s because of me, seems only fair that I should get to see it. You don’t think I’m weird, do you?”