Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mtnman2003
mtnman2003
1,834 Followers

My hand slid up her thigh, pushing her legs apart. I lifted the left leg, pulling it up, draping it over my shoulder so I could have total access to her. I licked back, reaching her hole. My tongue rimmed her hole, teasing. I moved back to her clit. Her hips started little thrusts, humping my face gently. My hand slid upwards, my thumb penetrating her slit, slowly finding her hole. My fingers wrapped up her ass, cupping the flesh. I pushed my thumb into her pussy, slowly. Painfully slow.

"Mom," groaned Rachel. It struck me as funny, but that is what she groaned. I slid my thumb deep, her spread lips even covering part of my hand. I fucked her slow, deeply as I continued to suck her engorged clit. Her hands pulled on the back of my head, pulling me deeper into her cunt.

Mom leaned to Rachel, sucking a nipple into her mouth. Her hand slid down, also helping Rachel pull me tighter to her clit. I licked, sucked hungrily. Rachel tensed, her body readying itself for her approaching orgasm. I pushed my thumb deep, grinding my hand over her asshole as I pushed hard into her hole. I sucked her juices, tugging on her clit, flicking it quickly with my tongue. Mom sucked her tit, and twisted the other nipple with her free hand.

Without more warning, Rachel came hard. Her hips thrust into my face. She started screaming, her words not understood, but definitely loud. She thrashed against my mouth. Over and over, she convulsions racked her body. I held on and sucked for dear life. Juices flowed from her cunt, running down my hand and wrist. I jammed my thumb deeper. Within seconds, she was pushing me off her clit. My tongue stretched to reach it. Pulled straight out, it stood through her lips, wanting, needing my mouth.

My cock, rigid, was looking for a warm, wet place. My turn!

mtnman2003
mtnman2003
1,834 Followers
12