Family Acres Ch. 05

Story Info
Vic learns surprising facts about his family.
2.8k words
4.64
87.8k
22

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 10/25/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've done a lot of thinking about my daughter Katy since we started having sex a few weeks ago. God knows I can't stop having sex with her, and any concerns I had about incest have disappeared completely. Our love has reached a level neither of us even knew was possible. We can't get enough of each other, even though we both each still have sex with others and have no hangups about it. Katy was driven by her need for sex, which I am only too glad to help satisfy.

Katy has been spending fewer and fewer nights with her mother, and I've wondered what impact my alcoholic ex-wife may be having on Katy. Her custodial rights terminated at Katy's eighteenth birthday, but she continued to live with her mother at least half the time. I'm a wealthy man, living in the most expensive part of Family Acres. I set Katy up with her own mini-apartment in the big house.

"Daddy, can I talk to you about something?"

"Of course," I chuckled, "I can't imagine anything we cannot talk about openly."

"Am I a nymphomaniac?"

"What in the world makes you think that?"

"It's just that I love sex so much. I think about it all the time. I want to fuck all the time, and there doesn't seem to be anything I don't want to try. Is that abnormal?"

"No, Honey, it's not, particularly with someone your age. Hell, I'm the same way, so maybe you got it from me. But tell me what kind of things you're doing that make you wonder."

She hesitated. "Well, you know I've told you about how Mom is drunk most of the time and brings a new guy home almost every night. I don't mind hearing her in her bedroom fucking some guy's brains out. Actually, it's kind of a turn on. One night when I came in from a date she and this guy were on the floor in the hall going at it, and I had to step over them to get to my room."

"I went to bed and masturbated listening to them before I went to sleep. When I was still half awake I heard the door to my room opening. As usual I was sleeping naked. I pretended to be asleep. Mom brought the guy into my room. I couldn't hear what they were whispering but the next thing I knew I felt the sheet being lifted off me. I peeked and Mom was standing next to the bed stroking the guy's dick while they stared down at me. Next thing I knew Mom was bent over facing me and the guy was fucking her from behind while they looked at naked me. God, it was incredible! I got so hot I wanted to open my eyes and tell Mom to let the guy fuck me too!"

I was more than a little surprised to hear the story. I knew Katy's mother was a drunk and would fuck any man who got near her, but involving Katy was something that simply never occurred to him. He wasn't sure if he was angry or turned on by the picture in his mind.

"What happened the next morning?"

"We both acted like nothing had happened. Then, the very next night it happened again. Only this time I made sure that I was positioned so that they got a good look at my pussy with my legs wide open. God, I was so hot again! The next morning Mom told me she knew I was just pretending to sleep and the next time she was going to let the guy touch me or fuck me. She was going to tell him I took drugs at night to make me sleep and I'd never know what was going on. I said okay. God, Daddy, there must be something wrong with me to agree to something like that."

"Anyway, that night I was ready, and when I felt the guy's fingers in me, I stayed asleep. I peeked and saw Mom sucking his dick while he fingered me. They then whispered something and I felt his prick being rubbed against my pussy. He stuck it in and fucked me. It felt really good, and I almost lost it when he came inside me. I wasn't expecting that, but I loved it!"

"Has it happened every night since then?"

"Mostly it has, except for times when Mom is so drunk she passes out before they can come in. Are you mad at me?"

"Mad? Hell, no. I'm getting turned on picturing you doing it."

"Mmmm, I can tell." Katy moved onto the couch next to me and pulled my robe open exposing my semi-erect cock. She began to toy with it.

"Slow down a minute, will you?" I've got another question. What caused you to begin thinking of possible incest?"

Katy continued to play with my hardening dick as she answered. "Well, you remember I told you how I lost my virginity when double dating with Christine and her boyfriend? Tommy was my date, and we ended up swapping dates and fucking? Well, the thing I didn't tell you was that Tommy is Christine's brother. When I saw her sit down on her own brother's dick and fuck him like crazy, it was the hottest thing I'd ever seen. Then we found out that my date, Peter, also fucked his sister and said he had fucked his mother as well! That really got me thinking. Daddy, you're really getting hard. I want to suck you."

"In a minute, honey. Let me get this straight. You know two people who engage in incest?"

"Oh, geez, Daddy, I know a lot more than two. It's happening all over the place. It's almost common, at least with the kids at my school. And some kids in other schools too. Jason and Joann have been doing it for a long time.

"What?," I almost yelled. Jason and Joann are my sister's twins. They're the same age as Katy but live in another school district.

"Does their mother know?"

"I don't think Aunt Lois knows. She's never said a thing to them about it. It's hard to believe that she could ignore it this long and say nothing."

I was stunned speechless. I'd known those kids from the day they were born. They had grown into two good looking teenagers, Jason being an athlete and Joann with her slim figure. She was a gymnast. The picture in my mind of them fucking was mind boggling, but it also was turning me on a bit.

"Have you, uh, ever been with them when they were doing it?"

Katy giggled again. "Oh, yeah, We've had some really hot times, 'specially when Joann has her boyfriend join us. He's really hot. He doesn't have any sisters, and his Mom is single so he sleeps with her every night..

"How did you find out about the twins?"

"One night Jason and I were hanging out having a beer at his house. We started talking about people we knew and whether they were having sex. We got a little high and started playing 'Truth or Dare'. Jason dared me to show him by tits, and I dared him to show me his prick. When I saw it I knew instantly that I had to have it, and we ended up screwing. It must be hereditary, but the men in this family are really hung. Your prick is the biggest and best, but the others would beat any outside competition."

"Come here." I said softly. Katy smiled and sat in my lap. We had been swimming so all Katy had on was her swim suit, if you could call Katy's bikini thong a swim suit. She had removed the bra.

I let my hands slide over her belly and breasts. I felt her nipples harden.

"I've had sex with a lot of women, but you are the very best. Sex with you, my daughter, is incredible."

I felt her hands gently grasp my penis. "Me too, Daddy. I've fucked a lot of guys and enjoyed every one, but with you? Wow!"

She moaned softly as my hand slipped under her thong and my fingers slid into her. The inside of her pussy was so warm and moist. I had three fingers in her and began to move them around as I slid them in and out. Katie's hips moved with the motion, fucking my hand. God, I felt so hot!

Katy slid her lips over the head of my prick and began to suck softly. The first couple of times she blew me, I went off like a cannon almost immediately, but now I'd learned to just relax and enjoy the incredible sensation of watching my daughter suck my prick and then sucking even harder and swallowing my cum as it squirted down her throat.

Suddenly she looked up and said, "Just a minute, Daddy. I'll be right back." She got up and went to the bathroom, returning several minutes. She had a wicked grin on her face as she straddled me and began rubbing her very wet pussy back and forth on my erection.

"Feel good, Daddy? Want to fuck me?"

"Oh, God, yes honey. You were gone so long I began to wonder if you were coming back." I reached down to guide my dick up into her pussy. She reached down and pushed my hand away.

"Let me do it, Daddy. Let me stick it in." I felt the tip of my prick rub past her pussy and she slowly settled down as the head of my prick reached her asshole. I slid into her so easily I immediately knew what she had done in the bathroom. She'd used a Fleet's enema and greased her ass with Vaseline so we could ass fuck.

"Oh, God, that feels so good, so tight and hot!"

" Oh, Daddy, you fill me up so good. Your prick is stretching my ass so nice. Sometimes other guys fuck my ass, but never like this." She rode my prick up and down. She was so tight!

"It's so far in me," she moaned, "all the way. Cum in me, Daddy. I want it."

She pushed own hard, and I couldn't hold back any longer. I fired my cum as far up her ass as I could go. Katie froze and stopped moving as my prick squirted into her. "Oh, God," was all she could softly say.

After we pulled apart she laid beside me gently fondling my limp dick. "God, Daddy, you have the most gorgeous cock. It feels like it's a foot long and it's so nice and thick. I love it!"

"Well," I laughed, "it's not really a foot long."

"Let me get you hard and let's measure it," she giggled. "Do you know how long it is?"

"As a matter of fact, I do. One night, after having sex with a woman I was dating, she had the same idea you just had. She got me hard, and we actually measured it. We made a bet. She said she thought it was eight inches long, and I said I thought it was longer than that. I won the bet. It measured to be nine and a half inches."

"That's sounds fantastic. What did you win? Another fuck?"

"The bet was that if I won I could name someone to join us in bed. So I picked her mother."

"Her mother?!" Katie squealed. "I don't believe it! Did she do it? Did she get her mother to fuck you?"

"Yes, she did. Her Mom was, and still is, a very attractive and sexy lady in her mid-sixties. We had some fabulous sex, but that's another story."

"Well, I've only seen one prick that is longer than yours, and that's Jason's. Didn't you ever wonder why all the guys call him 'Snake'? His prick is really long, but it's also really, really skinny. When it's limp, it looks like a snake," she giggled, "He doesn't fill me up like you, but it's cool to feel the head of it so far up my pussy. But don't worry, Daddy. No matter how big any dicks are that fuck me, there's nothing like having my Daddy fucking me."

"Me, too, Honey. Are you going to spend the weekend here?"

"No, I leave tomorrow morning to go to a cheerleader camp. They've asked the senior cheerleaders who just graduated to come and help teach the new cheerleaders. So it looks like no sex for me this weekend, but why don't you invite Aunt Lois and Jason and Joann to come over. Then you can see for yourself."

"I just might do that," I said as I slipped my fingers between her legs, "but right now I have other plans."

The Weekend:

I invited my sister and her kids to come over on Saturday for a swim and stay over night after we cooked out. I had some business on Saturday morning, so they arrived before I got home. I undressed and put on a robe before putting on my speedo on. I went to the guest room to say hello to my sister, Lois. The door was open so I walked right in.

Lois is a nice looking women, but she has put on a few pounds and has a chunky figure with large breasts. When I entered the room I was surprised to see her bent over looking out the window. Her wide ass was barely covered by her bikini bottoms. Her big tits hung loosely since she had not yet put on the bra.

I walked quietly over and stood behind her to see what she was looking at. There, in clear view was the swimming pool. Joann was sitting on the edge of the pool in the shallow end. Jason was standing in the water between her legs. He was fucking his sister as she put her arms around his neck.

I was sure Lois knew I was there. "They look beautiful, don't they? How long have you known?"

"Almost from the beginning," she said softly. "At first I was shocked and angry, but that quickly passed when I realized the idea turned me on. I wasn't sure how we'd cope with it as a family, so I never brought it up."

I felt my erection growing so I opened the robe and rubbed against her soft ass. I heard her breath catch and then she spread her legs further apart. The bikini bottoms tied at each side so I pulled one of the bows and let the bottoms fall to the floor.

"So now how do you feel about brother sister love? Now that you've seen your kids doing it?"

"I think it would be a great idea." She spread her legs as far apart as she could. I bent my knees slightly to get under her and, without any further words, I shoved my prick into my sister's very wet pussy.

She grunted softly, "My God, Vic, that's an awfully big prick. So good. Fuck me, big brother....hard....it's been so long since I've been fucked."

"You're really tight," I murmured, "tight and hot. Shit, you feel so good! Think Joann is feeling Jason like this?'

We kept fucking while we watched the twins doing the same. Finally, I muttered, "I'm gonna' cum." I shoved it in hard.

" Cum in me, Vic....deep....deep cum.....oooh yeah....there it is....I feel it....me to!....me too!" Her hips shivered as she had her orgasm.

I pulled out of her hole.

"Let's join the kids and act like nothing happened for now. I've got an idea." We went down to the pool and had a swim before supper. After supper I said to the kids, "Your Mom and I will sleep in my bedroom, and you two can share the guest room next door. Okay?"

I wish I could have taken a picture of their faces. They didn't know what to make of it. Lois was trying to smother a giggle.

"Uh, well, okay," Jason muttered, "That's different."

"What's different?" I countered. "I enjoy fucking my sister just as much as you enjoy fucking yours."

"Oh, shit," both of them gasped.

"Lois and I enjoyed watching you two earlier in the pool. It turned us on so much we had sex, for the first time I might add, while we watched. It was really hot, so if you two are so inclined, we'll be glad to return the favor. The door between the master bedroom and the guest is unlocked. Ready for bed, Lois?"

"You bet I am," she chuckled. And we went upstairs.

*

Continued in the next chapter.